Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Static Equilibrium posted:

Is there a reason they changed the oracle text away from that, other than I guess making life more difficult for the MTGO devs if it's ever reprinted.

The move back towards having Oracle wording be as close to the card as possible while still being functional is probably why. W:R is way different from "You may spend white mana as though it were red mana." and the second fits "White mana in your mana pool can be used as white or red mana." far, far more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."
So Archangel of Thune and Kitchen Finks seem like a good combo. If Finks Persist back into play they gain a +1/+1 counter and a -1/-1, becoming no counters whilst the Angel grows. Sac outlet lets me abuse the gently caress out of this.

Think the idea's a goer, perhaps just add Archangel to Pod? Need to explore how to accelerate to the Angel or a good control or lifegain frame.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

BizarroAzrael posted:

So Archangel of Thune and Kitchen Finks seem like a good combo. If Finks Persist back into play they gain a +1/+1 counter and a -1/-1, becoming no counters whilst the Angel grows. Sac outlet lets me abuse the gently caress out of this.

Think the idea's a goer, perhaps just add Archangel to Pod? Need to explore how to accelerate to the Angel or a good control or lifegain frame.

Pod already uses Melira, which does the same thing as Archangel but also combos with Murderous Redcap for infinite damage with a sac outlet. Melira also comes out earlier and protects you from infect decks. Unless the trigger on lifegain can be utilized in some other fashion, I don't see why you'd devote spots to Archangel.

E: Ok, the Archangel is "each creature you control", which could potentially let you grow a creature to infinite, but five mana takes longer in a podchain or to hardcast, and unless your opponent drops a Leyline of Sanctity, you're probably better off going infinite damage to their face than pumping a creature infinitely.

Pyrolocutus fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Jul 2, 2013

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C
Has anyone played with/against dredge decks?

I'm thinking of getting haakon / nameless inversion, and while he works well with gravecrawler there aren't really too many knights worth a drat in BG. Maybe I should make it Bwg?

Does it just get rolled by deathrite?

Stillmoon cavalier seems alright.

Molybdenum fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Jul 2, 2013

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

Molybdenum posted:

Has anyone played with/against dredge decks?

I'm thinking of getting haakon / nameless inversion, and while he works well with gravecrawler there aren't really too many knights worth a drat in BG. Maybe I should make it Bwg?

When Modern started I toyed with a Haakon GWB rock build and it's a sweet idea. It probably gets better now that Deathrite exists. I wouldn't focus too much on a knights tribe and focus more on the rock aspect and getting an engine going to control the midgame with Loam. I would argue that goyf is going to be better than any knight you put in except Knight of the Reliquary.

There's even a Jund version that top8ed a PTQ with Burning Vengeance.
http://www.wizards.com/magic/magazine/article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/deck/898

Molybdenum posted:

Does it just get rolled by deathrite?

Not necessarily since you can Inversion it or potentially Crib Swap it.

Mae
Aug 1, 2010

Supesudandi wa, kukan-nai no dandidesu

To those who play gifts: can you list off a couple of situations I should know how to gifts out of, and a couple of example packages? Thank you!

Zonekeeper
Oct 27, 2007

Pyrolocutus posted:

I don't see how you go infinite with it, though. Magical Christmasland would be:

t1: Blood Crypt, Manaforge Cinder
t2: Mountain, Heartless Summoning
t3: Mountain, Grinning Ignis for R. Tap your two remainding red sources for mana (RR) and then bounce your Ignis (2RR). Pump 2 into Cinder to get RRRR. Replay Ignis (RRR). Use its ability (2RRR). Pump an additional mana into Manaforge and get 1RRRR. Replay Ignis (1RRR) and use its ability (3RRR). Another cycle (3RR followed by 5RR), followed by another cycle (5R followed by 7R) leaves you with 7 colorless and 1 R in your mana pool and unable to go any further.

If Manaforge followed the Initiates of the Ebon Hand wording, you could go infinite, but as is, I don't see how.

EFB, but I worked it out!

Edit the second: Actually, if you wanted to throw in Pyretic Rituals which pay for the colorless with the colorless generated by the Ignis, you might extend the loop far enough to Banefire for lethal, but that's Magical Christmas Unicorn Land by that point.

Doesn't the Heartless Summoning kill the Manaforge Cinder? It's only a 1/1 and I don't see any anthem effects in your combo to counteract the -1/-1 from Heartless Summoning.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Zonekeeper posted:

Doesn't the Heartless Summoning kill the Manaforge Cinder? It's only a 1/1 and I don't see any anthem effects in your combo to counteract the -1/-1 from Heartless Summoning.

Oh hey, right. Another crimp in the plans :v:

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Has anyone tried making a modern deck that capitalizes off Kiln Fiend style abilities? I had a casual aggro/burn deck that I modified quite a bit after Dragon's Maze gave it Nivix Cyclops. It's kind of a combo deck in the way it goes for its win, except it relies on creatures instead of spells for damage (which is why it's almost certainly worse :smith:). Here's my current deck list, to the best of my memory:

//Lands
4 Island
8 Mountain
4 Steam Vents
4 Sulfur Falls

//Spells
3 Apostle's Blessing
4 Artful Dodge
4 Gitaxian Probe
3 Gut Shot
4 Lightning Bolt
4 Manamorphose
4 Mutagenic Growth
2 Soul's Fire

//Creatures
4 Kiln Fiend
4 Nivix Cyclops
4 Wee Dragonauts

Basically you just need one or two of the creatures out on the board, at which point you fire off everything in your hand, preferably starting with a Gitaxian Probe just to check if the coast is clear (and possibly grab another spell to help pump your creatures). Artful Dodge and Apostle's Blessing are there to ensure you attack goes through. Artful Dodge is great because it can count as two spell casts in one even if you don't need the unblockable, and Apostle's Blessing of course can protect from removal. Soul's Fire comes in handy if you're not drawing enough creatures and you have to make due with just one.

I've got to say that the low creature count is the biggest downside of the deck, though. Most decks with heavy removal will usually be able to get rid of whatever you put out, and 3 (or 4) Apostle's Blessings aren't enough to change that unless you draw all of them. I'm not really sure how to get around this, as the only other creatures that have this sort of ability are Blistercoil Weird (too wimpy) and Charmbreaker Devils (too fat). I had Guttersnipes in there at one point, but I'm not sure if they were pulling their weight. I suppose I could just add more creature protection, but I feel like that would cause the deck to lose focus. It seems to do pretty well any deck without lots of removal, although like I said, I've only played it casually against some friends.

I'm not sure if it would benefit from some of the cards typically found in Storm decks, like Desperate Ritual or Grapeshot. It would probably benefit from more card draw. I'm definitely up for suggestions, if anyone's got any.

Edit: Oh, and if it helps make this possibly terrible deck more endearing, my friends have dubbed it the "Blow Your Load" deck, in reference to its general strategy. During each main phase past the 2nd I can expect to be asked if I'm going to blow my load.

Devils Affricate fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Jul 2, 2013

ScarletBrother
Nov 2, 2004

Devils Affricate posted:

Has anyone tried making a modern deck that capitalizes off Kiln Fiend style abilities?

It's like you're playing an Infect style deck except you're attacking against 20 instead of 10. Are you playing this for budget reasons? I notice you don't have any fetches to fix your mana.

Edit: Those that play Melira Pod: what is your sideboard plan against Tron? Thoughtseize?

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

ScarletBrother posted:

It's like you're playing an Infect style deck except you're attacking against 20 instead of 10. Are you playing this for budget reasons? I notice you don't have any fetches to fix your mana.
I don't typically run into mana issues, largely due to the heavy use of Phyrexian mana, and of course a Manamorphose will give me pretty much whatever I need. But yes, I'd say Scalding Tarns are beyond my budget.

Getting 20 damage out of the creatures usually isn't much of a struggle. A Kiln Fiend will be a 10/2 after three spells. If you have two of them out, or just one and one of the spells is Soul's Fire, that's game. Mutagenic, Lightning Bolt, and Gutshot add damage as well, which is often necessary if one of the creatures is a Wee Dragonauts. Though now that you mention it, maybe somehow working Tainted Strike into the deck wouldn't be a bad idea?

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

Why aren't you running assault strobe?

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Mae posted:

To those who play gifts: can you list off a couple of situations I should know how to gifts out of, and a couple of example packages? Thank you!

I'm not a Gifts player, but when playing Gifts, you can grab just 2 cards, "fail" to find 2 other cards, and your opponent has to dump those in the graveyard. So for instance, if you were playing an aggro match, you could Gifts for just an Elesh Norn and a Wurmcoil Engine, and your opponent has to choose those 2 to bin. Next turn, you could Rites one of them. You probably already knew this, but it's nice to know anyway.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Wadjamaloo posted:

Why aren't you running assault strobe?

I actually had that in the deck (4 of them in fact), but the majority of the time I used it, it turned out to be a ridiculous win-more card. Like I could have played something like Apostle's Blessing or Gutshot in its place, which both have mana cost advantages (AB when I only have blue, Gutshot when I'm completely tapped out) and gotten damage in the low 20's, versus a much riskier scenario with Assault Strobe that gets me to damage in the low 40's. It was great when we played 2v2 games, but in 1v1s it felt like a burden strangely enough. The sorcery speed didn't help much either.

It would probably be a good sideboard card against decks with lots of life gain, though.

ScarletBrother
Nov 2, 2004

Shadow225 posted:

I'm not a Gifts player, but when playing Gifts, you can grab just 2 cards, "fail" to find 2 other cards, and your opponent has to dump those in the graveyard. So for instance, if you were playing an aggro match, you could Gifts for just an Elesh Norn and a Wurmcoil Engine, and your opponent has to choose those 2 to bin. Next turn, you could Rites one of them. You probably already knew this, but it's nice to know anyway.

Alternatively, you can Gifts for Elesh Norn or Iona and Unburial Rites...

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

...the person who says honestly that he despairs is closer to being cured than all those who are not regarded as despairing by themselves or others.
I asked my friend for advice with Modern Gifts Control and this is what he sent back.

quote:

these tips might seem obvious but forgetting the obvious has cost me plenty of games. i play 4 color gifts, so my plan A is always to unbury elesh norn, but here's a couple things you need to remember.
1) really, really strongly consider mulliganing a hand that doesn't have gifts in it, especially game one against an unknown deck. you don't need to always mull but the power difference between a hand that casts gifts and one that doesn't is night and day.
2) you need five pieces of removal with different names in the main, and you need at least two pieces that can hit artifacts or enchantments. i run path, abrupt decay, orzhov charm, victim of night, and maelstrom pulse, as well as snapcasters and liliana. the point is, you might have to kill two creatures. that means you need to gifts for the full set of 4. you might have to kill an artifact or enchantment. that means gifting for two + the snapcaster.
3) absolutely run 4 deathrites. i even threw in some birds, though they may come out in a later revision. they give you a LOT of reach, and there are decks where a t3 gifts wins and a t4 gifts loses.
4) tap and fetch your mana correctly! it's even worse with the four color deck, but even in bug you want to make sure you leave up the right color of mana to be able to do the things you want to. also, don't be shy about getting those basics. it's not fun to fail to find off ghost quarter but it's REALLY not fun to have nothing but red mana.
5) make sure you get soemthing to drink and stretch your legs between rounds. i recently played seven rounds of gifts in a row and i could feel my play slipping by the end of it. it woulda been a lot worse if i hadn't kept my energy up. it's really taxing to make lots of decisions constantly.
6) there are some decks that you need to win fast against and some that you need to win slow against. if you know what deck your opponent is playing make sure to keep that in mind when you look over your hand t1. think "what if he thoughtseizes me? am i still live?" you can't always play around disruption and the deck is a LOT more resilient to disruption than most slow builds but you gotta think about it

here's my current build:
code:
4 Marsh Flats
3 Drowned Catacomb
3 Misty Rainforest
2 Creeping Tar Pit
2 Watery Grave
1 Overgrown Tomb
1 Temple Garden
1 Godless Shrine
1 Hallowed Fountain
1 Celestial Colonnade
1 Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
1 Ghost Quarter
1 Swamp
1 Island
1 Forest
1 Plains
1 Isolated Chapel
4 Deathrite Shaman
2 Snapcaster Mage
1 Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite
1 Kitchen Finks
2 Birds of Paradise
4 Gifts Ungiven
4 Lingering Souls
3 Path to Exile
3 Inquisition of Kozilek
1 Unburial Rites
1 Raven's Crime
1 Life from the Loam
1 Orzhov Charm
1 Victim of Night
1 Maelstrom Pulse
2 Abrupt Decay
2 Liliana of the Veil
SB: 1 Go for the Throat
SB: 3 Stony Silence
SB: 1 Kitchen Finks
SB: 1 Darkblast
SB: 1 Vendilion Clique
SB: 2 Shadow of Doubt
SB: 2 Spellskite
SB: 1 Timely Reinforcements
SB: 1 Thragtusk
SB: 2 Smother

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

Mae posted:

If you're playing against 3-4 color control, attack their resources.
Like, Ghost Quarter, Tectonic Edge, Loam, whatever. Keep them off UUU for Cryptic and kill their man-lands because they depend on those. They can't come back if you Tec Edge every turn.
Or attack their hand by getting a Raven's Crime package with Loam, Uborg, and whatever.
Or get an Iona and lock them out of blue. Hopefully you have counter backup to stop Path but you want to just end the game quick.
You can also get a Creeping Tar Pit to pressure or attack their planeswalkers

If you need to control the board just do the default Elesh Norn plan. But make sure you play around removal. I've had games where my opponents telegraphed their Path so I had to come up with a plan B since I didn't have Leak backup.

If you need removal or whatever don't be afraid to put Snapcaster in your package. They'll likely bin it, but that's okay.

Otherwise if you can't decide on a 4th card in your packages, you can always choose Lingering Souls. I forget which event it was but someone in a GP Top8 couldn't find a Gifts so he just led with turn 1 Deathrite turn 2 Souls turn 3 flashback turn 4 Souls with flashback and easily won. It might have been against Jund. But anyway, just because you're Gifts doesn't mean you're straight control.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Devils Affricate posted:

I actually had that in the deck (4 of them in fact), but the majority of the time I used it, it turned out to be a ridiculous win-more card. Like I could have played something like Apostle's Blessing or Gutshot in its place, which both have mana cost advantages (AB when I only have blue, Gutshot when I'm completely tapped out) and gotten damage in the low 20's, versus a much riskier scenario with Assault Strobe that gets me to damage in the low 40's. It was great when we played 2v2 games, but in 1v1s it felt like a burden strangely enough. The sorcery speed didn't help much either.

It would probably be a good sideboard card against decks with lots of life gain, though.

I play it in Pauper and it really, really isn't a win-more. Assault Strobe will often be the card that moves it from a "swing for 12-14" to a "swing for lethal".

Also if you actually want to play and win with this deck you should be doing it in Pauper.

Death of Rats
Oct 2, 2005

SQUEAK

mfcrocker posted:

I play it in Pauper and it really, really isn't a win-more. Assault Strobe will often be the card that moves it from a "swing for 12-14" to a "swing for lethal".

Also if you actually want to play and win with this deck you should be doing it in Pauper.

I agree that it's a great deck in pauper. I brought it to a friend's house the other day, and everyone ended up borrowing it for a few games, and deciding to build one of their own. I think the only card in it that doesn't fit in modern is Shadow Rift and some sideboard cards (Hydroblast/Pyroblast). It always upsets a few people to be beaten by a commons-only deck, though I doubt it's particularly tournament ready.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Hmm, I guess Pauper would be a decent way to go, though it would suck ditching my rare lands. Also, I noticed that Manamorphose got bumped to uncommon in Modern Masters. Does that effectively ban the card from Pauper?

\/ \/ \/ Oh, well that's great then. The deck would hardly need to change. Thanks for the info.

Devils Affricate fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Jul 3, 2013

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!

Devils Affricate posted:

Hmm, I guess Pauper would be a decent way to go, though it would suck ditching my rare lands. Also, I noticed that Manamorphose got bumped to uncommon in Modern Masters. Does that effectively ban the card from Pauper?

No, Pauper goes by lowest printed rarity. For example, if anything actually got bumped down to common for the first time in MMA (I don't know if anything actually did) it would be newly legal for Pauper, and you could use the old printings as well.

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

JerryLee posted:

No, Pauper goes by lowest printed rarity. For example, if anything actually got bumped down to common for the first time in MMA (I don't know if anything actually did) it would be newly legal for Pauper, and you could use the old printings as well.
Quite a few cards were bumped down to common in Modern Masters.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Devils Affricate posted:

\/ \/ \/ Oh, well that's great then. The deck would hardly need to change. Thanks for the info.

Just don't do what I did and cast Apostle's Blessing and click the wrong colour of protection with lethal on board :doh:

Shavnir
Apr 5, 2005

A MAN'S DREAM CAN NEVER DIE
So I submitted my list for the gp this weekend. What do you guys think of it?

http://pastebin.com/GJadu9yr

ScarletBrother
Nov 2, 2004

Shavnir posted:

So I submitted my list for the gp this weekend. What do you guys think of it?

http://pastebin.com/GJadu9yr

Why no Vendillion Clique?

Mae
Aug 1, 2010

Supesudandi wa, kukan-nai no dandidesu

Also, I would stick a mountain in there just so you can grab one with path or if you get ghost quarter'd.

Shavnir
Apr 5, 2005

ScarletBrother posted:

Why no Vendillion Clique?

Couldn't find sideboard room for it.

I cut the basic mountain because I'm way more worried about being white or blue screwed than red screwed, also because of blood moon.

ScarletBrother
Nov 2, 2004

Shavnir posted:

Couldn't find sideboard room for it.

I cut the basic mountain because I'm way more worried about being white or blue screwed than red screwed, also because of blood moon.

I like your list, but it seems like you're weak to tec edge and ghost quarter since your only wincon is Colonnade. What's your plan if those get blown up?

Shavnir
Apr 5, 2005

ScarletBrother posted:

I like your list, but it seems like you're weak to tec edge and ghost quarter since your only wincon is Colonnade. What's your plan if those get blown up?

Snapcaster beat down.

Seriously though what deck other than mine or the uw variant runs etc edge and ghost quarter ended masse?

ScarletBrother
Nov 2, 2004

Shavnir posted:

Snapcaster beat down.

Seriously though what deck other than mine or the uw variant runs etc edge and ghost quarter ended masse?

I really don't know, there is Living End which runs Fulminator Mage, some versions of Pod run Avalanche Riders, etc. All the other versions that I see online run some amount of Geist, Clique, and Resto Angel as other wincons.

Konstantin
Jun 20, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Here is my view:

• 3 Sphinx's Revelation may be too many, I'd drop down to 2. You do not want to be drawing multiples, and you don't want it in your opening hand, plus with your sources of card draw, you should get it when you need it at 2 copies.
• No Remand? It's one of the best counterspells in the format for a reason. If budget is a concern, trade a fetch or two for a playset, you need Remands more than you do fetches.
• There are better sources of card advantage than Think Twice. If you just want something that draws you cards, I'd recommend Jace 1.0.

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C
living end can run avalanche riders too, also any loam deck will try ghost quarter shenanigans.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Shavnir posted:

Snapcaster beat down.

Gifts control does. That deck preys on UWr control.

Jenx
Oct 17, 2012

Behold the Bull of Heaven!
Don't most mono-colored decks like Soul Sisters, Death and Taxes, Merfolk and so on also play a lot of Ghost Quarters/Tec Edges just because they can afford the colorless mana?

Shavnir
Apr 5, 2005

Konstantin posted:

Here is my view:

• 3 Sphinx's Revelation may be too many, I'd drop down to 2. You do not want to be drawing multiples, and you don't want it in your opening hand, plus with your sources of card draw, you should get it when you need it at 2 copies.
• No Remand? It's one of the best counterspells in the format for a reason. If budget is a concern, trade a fetch or two for a playset, you need Remands more than you do fetches.
• There are better sources of card advantage than Think Twice. If you just want something that draws you cards, I'd recommend Jace 1.0.

Good God.

TheKingofSprings posted:

Gifts control does. That deck preys on UWr control.

That's fair but the deck is also a fringe player. Not really that worried about it.

Jenx posted:

Don't most mono-colored decks like Soul Sisters, Death and Taxes, Merfolk and so on also play a lot of Ghost Quarters/Tec Edges just because they can afford the colorless mana?

See above, plus with a couple byes I really shouldn't have to worry too much about the tier two crew. Merfolk can be problematic but I think I just need to tighten up my play against them.

Shavnir
Apr 5, 2005

Konstantin posted:

Here is my view:

This advice is interesting because taken in a complete vaccuum it seems reasonable. That's mostly because of the lower oxygen levels in vacuums damaging one's basic reasoning skills. The advice was given completely without contextualizing the card choices within the greater plan of the deck.

Now I don't consider myself an expert on draw-go control but this advice was somewhere between shockingly incorrect and damagingly wrong. Since I am not an expert, let me quote an expert :

http://www.starcitygames.com/article/26158_GP-Portland-UWR-Wafo-Tapa-In-Modern.html posted:

While that decision was defensible, I also trimmed a Think Twice, which was basically a terrible move on my part. I definitely underestimated how many openings I was going to get to play it. Playing less than four is probably quite foolish.
Remand fails too often due to one-drops, opponents playing a two-drop on turn 4, and just not stopping the actual threat. Rune Snag is unreliable with less than four, and besides, by the time you get ahead from Rune Snag, you don't need the extra power in that spot. You just want to make sure your early game gets as much juice as it can since you can make up the rest later with Sphinx's Revelations.

So no, remand is bad, Sphinx's is good and suggesting Jace over Think Twice makes Wafo-Tapa sad.

Shavnir fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Jul 4, 2013

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Shavnir posted:

Good God.

That's fair but the deck is also a fringe player. Not really that worried about it.

Yeah, that's certainly true. :sigh:

I wonder why it seems to get so little play? Is it just a sub-par deck or is there some flaw to it I'm missing? I love the crap out of it but it seems to me it would get more play if it were a strong deck.

Shavnir
Apr 5, 2005

TheKingofSprings posted:

Yeah, that's certainly true. :sigh:

I wonder why it seems to get so little play? Is it just a sub-par deck or is there some flaw to it I'm missing? I love the crap out of it but it seems to me it would get more play if it were a strong deck.

Its hat trick got a lot worse due to death rite and is about to get even worse still as the ooze enters modern.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Shavnir posted:

Its hat trick got a lot worse due to death rite and is about to get even worse still as the ooze enters modern.

I thought if anything Deathrite joining the format made it a little better? It seems like integrating them into the deck didn't hurt it any, that's certain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoftNum
Mar 31, 2011

TheKingofSprings posted:

I thought if anything Deathrite joining the format made it a little better? It seems like integrating them into the deck didn't hurt it any, that's certain.

Because it blanks their win condition and pretty much the reason to play the formatdeck (oops)?

Also the list above I would want access to Iona in the 75 somewhere.

SoftNum fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Jul 4, 2013

• Locked thread