Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feats of Strength
Feb 9, 2012

Man, If god told me to sacrifice my son I'd tell
him to fuck off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

majestic12
Sep 2, 2003

Pete likes coffee

Donald Plump

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

James Bond in: Butterfinger

TShields
Mar 30, 2007

We can rule them like gods! ...Angry gods.

THE_Chris posted:

Why did I look that up :stonk:

The comments are awful too.

The whole thing about not realising what awful kink people who you walk past on the street are into is scary.

Here she is normally:

And when there is noone around to see :stonk:

Edit: typo

I walked in and caught part of this.. person's episode of "My Strange Addiction" while my wife was watching, and now she constantly reminds me about how when she first showed up I said "Oh, she's cute- what's her malfuction?" Sweet Christ, if I had only known. :gonk:

Edit: vvvv Yes.

TShields has a new favorite as of 14:14 on Jul 6, 2013

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

TShields posted:

I walked in and caught part of this.. person's episode of "My Strange Addiction" while my wife was watching, and now she constantly reminds me about how when she first showed up I said "Oh, she's cute- what's her malfuction?" Sweet Christ, if I had only known. :gonk:

Is she the transgender one?

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Yeah, I think he does. And even Hitler had enough sense to wait until he was a middle-aged dictator before he started wearing fedoras.

M'Fuhrer. :tipshat:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Uhh... who's the dude in the top picture?

IamnotJoe
Jul 24, 2005
Maybe Steve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EiLqjLeWoU

Because ties should be blinking for some reason. I am a geek and I now know what it's like to want to beat someone up for how they dress.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Jerry Cotton posted:

Uhh... who's the dude in the top picture?

Josh Hartnett.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Josh Hartnett.

Oh I see. Why? (I mean seriously, the pic doesn't look awkward or ugly to me.)

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

LingcodKilla posted:

Is she the transgender one?

Last page, dude. She is MtF transgender (non-op) and wears diapers 24 hours a day.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
Simply vile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOUmN_OZdi4

pageerror404
Feb 14, 2012

I finally killed them.
The fedora is dumb yes... but the weirdest thing about those pictures is that he looks too drat young to be dressing like that. It's like when you interviewed for your first lovely job at the pet store or something and there is always one weird 17 year old kid who comes to the interview in a full suit and tie.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
So many many pages ago there was that "chart" that rated and categorized women in a 1-10 rating with something like "There is no real 10. If you're in Asians this 9 might be a 10 for you." A goon then made a mock up chart but of dudes instead of women. In the category 1 row there was an African-American man with a unique face wearing a straw hat. I can not get this dudes face out of my mind and I was wondering if any one had a bigger picture of him or knew more about him?

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

I made it for you.

...m'ladies.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

pageerror404 posted:

The fedora is dumb yes... but the weirdest thing about those pictures is that he looks too drat young to be dressing like that. It's like when you interviewed for your first lovely job at the pet store or something and there is always one weird 17 year old kid who comes to the interview in a full suit and tie.

In my experience a lot of those kids were also forced in to it by their parents who think that's how everyone still dresses.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Jerry Cotton posted:

Oh I see. Why? (I mean seriously, the pic doesn't look awkward or ugly to me.)
Well, first of all, the dude in the first picture is also Hitler. Point being that Hitler from about a century ago would win in style competition against these people today, and it's only when he becomes older that he starts to wear fedoras. Not only are they (badly) cosplaying* as people from the past, they're cosplaying people that are decades older than them. Hitler was just the example because I stumbled on the first picture while looking for a comparison to Hitler's toothbrush mustache.

*Isn't this basically what they're doing? Not specific people, just "classy gentlemen".

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Firmly grasp the :kazooieass:

My local facebook idiot/Nice Guy/probable MRA decided to post this video (and several more like it) to a group that has about 300 people in it that I'm apart of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrrFlD9x8M4
(it's him doing a vocal cover of a song)

His hair used to be a lot longer, giving him a nice pedophile/rapist look.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Well, first of all, the dude in the first picture is also Hitler.

I'd like to see some backing for that claim (or at least a source) because it looks nothing like other pictures of Hitler as a young man Hitler.

e: Mostly because it's Fidel Castro as a young man. (I was sure I knew that face from somewhere.)

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 23:21 on Jul 5, 2013

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Guy confesses to his dad about being a brony:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KStasSCh3Ks

I honestly can't tell if it's set up or something, it's awkward to begin with and then it gets worse.

Edged Hymn
Feb 4, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post
That has to be a set-up. "It's called clopping, dad!"

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Jerry Cotton posted:

I'd like to see some backing for that claim (or at least a source) because it looks nothing like other pictures of Hitler as a young man Hitler.

e: Mostly because it's Fidel Castro as a young man. (I was sure I knew that face from somewhere.)
Sorry about the confusion, guess I should have done my due diligence.* I feel as silly as this hat:

*Are there even any pictures of Hitler between his childhood and WW1?

Strange Charm
Apr 6, 2008

Djeser posted:

I made it for you.

...m'ladies.
I have basically no money but I would buy this if I did.

zerofiend
Dec 23, 2006

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

That man's body just doesn't make sense.

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

:buddy: GAY 4 ORGANS :buddy:

I see an Inuyasha tatoo on his left arm. I can understand being really into anime, but who the hell gets anime characters tatooed on their body?

edit: well, yeah:

A SWEATY FATBEARD has a new favorite as of 01:10 on Jul 6, 2013

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

I see an Inuyasha tatoo on his left arm. I can understand being really into anime, but who the hell gets anime characters tatooed on their body?

AlistairCookie
Apr 1, 2010

I am a Dinosaur
The worst cake. Ever. Ever. I would rather have an armada of goatse cakes surrounding me than this creepy doll head in her gross strawberry afterbirth. With the sprinkle pubic hair. Somebody thought this was a good idea. That somebody deserves to be punched.

I hope no one wanted to sleep tonight. I sure won't, because that's when the doll creeps out of the cake. It's like The Ring. The doll comes out for vengeance when we sleep...

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

AlistairCookie posted:

The worst cake. Ever. Ever. I would rather have an armada of goatse cakes surrounding me than this creepy doll head in her gross strawberry afterbirth. With the sprinkle pubic hair. Somebody thought this was a good idea. That somebody deserves to be punched.

I hope no one wanted to sleep tonight. I sure won't, because that's when the doll creeps out of the cake. It's like The Ring. The doll comes out for vengeance when we sleep...

Is that an....whatever I'm not even going to ask.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

PaganGoatPants posted:

Is that an....whatever I'm not even going to ask.

Yeah there's definitely a sprinkle anus on there.

Political Whores
Feb 13, 2012

He has such a weird cadence to his speech. This kid is going to get beat up at school.

West Ham Sandwich posted:

My local facebook idiot/Nice Guy/probable MRA decided to post this video (and several more like it) to a group that has about 300 people in it that I'm apart of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrrFlD9x8M4
(it's him doing a vocal cover of a song)

His hair used to be a lot longer, giving him a nice pedophile/rapist look.

Is he pretending to play a guitar?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I think it's more than just sprinkles. Looks like they actually dug a hole.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

I think it's more than just sprinkles. Looks like they actually dug a hole.

Oh please. Anuses don't stay near that tidy and internal during childbirth. Icecream anyone?

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

This is one of those pictures that gets worse/better the more details you take in: the still-carded action figures thumbtacked on the wall (which I think are also InuYasha), the game miniatures battlefield, the terrible wall stains...

AlistairCookie posted:

The most tasteless cake. At first I only took in the baby head and pink and thought it was a c-section thing...that said, make it green and this would be a fun Alien novelty cake.

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Oh please. Anuses don't stay near that tidy and internal during childbirth. Icecream anyone?

Especially if the baby decides to crap itself, too!

gobbledygoat
Jun 4, 2011

Ask me about
Steaming Early-onset Accessperger's

Free Logical Fallacies only in 2014!
Do not listen to a thing I say.

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Chocolate strawberry.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Noblesse Obliged posted:

I did not need to know this :barf:

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Edged Hymn posted:

That has to be a set-up. "It's called clopping, dad!"

Even if it IS a setup, I can't stop laughing.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Hey now, childbirth is a beautiful miracle! On an unrelated note, go and Google the word "episiotomy".

thedouche
Mar 20, 2007
Greetings from thedouche

:dukedog:

JoeyJoJoJr Shabadoo posted:

I did not need to know this :barf:

Don't worry, it's just a natural topping to the afterbirth sundae!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Sagebrush posted:

Hey now, childbirth is a beautiful miracle! On an unrelated note, go and Google the word "episiotomy".

I hate you so much. I don't want to google this, I know I will regret any potential googling of this term, and yet I must google it.

Edit: Oh. Huh. Yeah not actually that bad. I mean it makes sense, most of the really horrifying stuff includes an element of "why on gods green earth would anyone do that" and the accompanying existential terror of knowing that I am almost an identical creature that is wholly capable of things like diapered emo boys if I so choose.

Magres has a new favorite as of 03:20 on Jul 6, 2013

• Locked thread