Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
Tony,
You absolutely rock, any of those seem fine, we're just happy to have you around. I do like 1,2, 4 though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Chiming in that 4 is my favorite as well.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

AmazonTony posted:

Hey guys,

We're thinking about doing another coupon code for people to use on games on sale. I want to name this one after SA and want you guys to pick the name (within reason of course). I need an 8 character string to use. Here's what I've come up with:

1. Goonrock
2. Goonsave
3. Gooncoup
4. Gooooons

Thoughts?

Gooncave, make it Gooncave.

Balobam
Apr 28, 2012

Random O's should be 0's and the S should be a 5. Just a couple of handy coupon tips.

DannyTanner
Jan 9, 2010

I say 4.

e: gooncave is also good.

AmazonTony
Nov 23, 2012

I'm the Marketing Manager for Amazon's Digital Video Games group. Feel free to ask me questions about upcoming and current deals. We'll also be doing community giveaways, Q&As with developers, and Podcasts with ++GoodGames.

hopterque posted:

Gooncave, make it Gooncave.

I actually really like Gooncave...anyone else who was married to Gooooons cool with Gooncave?

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Yes, Gooncave sounds even better.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Go with Gooncave.

Fantastic Alice
Jan 23, 2012

Why not Goooooncave?

Bats
Sep 6, 2003

With great power comes great responsiblity...TO ROCK OUT!
chiming in to vote for Gooncave as well, that's so apt it hurts.

PoshAlligator
Jan 9, 2012

When SEO just isn't enough.
Gotta be gooncave

AmazonTony
Nov 23, 2012

I'm the Marketing Manager for Amazon's Digital Video Games group. Feel free to ask me questions about upcoming and current deals. We'll also be doing community giveaways, Q&As with developers, and Podcasts with ++GoodGames.
Gooncave it is!

Sputnik
Jul 21, 2003

I felt like a ninja, and my kung-fu was strong.

In honor of the coupon name, I'll hang out in my gooncave until it is used in a sale.

Dragonrah
Aug 22, 2003

J.C. Bearington, III
I prefer Goonpons

Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe

Dragonrah posted:

I prefer Goonpons

Sounds too much like tampons. We'd be the laughing stock of the Intarnatz!!!

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
Pshh, all of your 'Goon'-star names. SpaceSecret, Pusherbot, Doomhouse or IHaveStairs. Look at you noobs. :smuggo:

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Guillermus posted:

Goatsecx should be an option. :mmmhmm:

I vote for 4 too.

Goonsecx?

Jale
Nov 6, 2005

Drifter posted:

Pshh, all of your 'Goon'-star names. SpaceSecret, Pusherbot, Doomhouse or IHaveStairs. Look at you noobs. :smuggo:

None of those are 8 characters long. Put on your reading glasses, gramps. :colbert:

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

DOOMHAUS

(gooncave is good)

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

Should've been g00nc4v3 :colbert:

AmazonTony
Nov 23, 2012

Hey guys,

Gooncave is live!

kater
Nov 16, 2010

You kind of forgot to say what the coupon is for.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

kater posted:

You kind of forgot to say what the coupon is for.
Looks like it's 15% off digital game titles.

Edit: seems to work on preorders too, tested it on the PAYDAY 2 4-pack and it takes $13.50 off (to $76.47).

gibbed fucked around with this message at 10:49 on Jul 11, 2013

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
SOB apparently mark of the ninja was on sale for $3.74 on amazon and I missed the notification email now its back to 7.50 :/
Still 50% off is great, waiting to see if steam beats or it drops lower again

Braking Gnus
Oct 13, 2012
How long is the coupon good for? I want Brave New World but I have to wait on a new card to show up.

Cstar
Aug 17, 2006
I've no way of knowing what whims I might have!
Will Secret World get on sale again any time soon? The sale was rather sneakily timed in relation to their free week.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
Works for Civ V: Brave New World! Thanks!!

Sputnik
Jul 21, 2003

I felt like a ninja, and my kung-fu was strong.

Anyone planning on using Gooncave to buy the CAG Bundle 3?

I'm only interested in the steamcode for Triple Town, but if someone was planning on buying the whole bundle, I could paypal them for that code. I honestly don't even recognize the rest of the names, so if that's the crown jewel to entice people into the rest, clearly no-one will take me up on this :)

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

hardcore sound gets you hypah

Tony, if you could possibly match or hint that at some point Bioshock Infinite will be going on sale sometime soon, I would be very happy. Just...just sayin'.

AmazonTony
Nov 23, 2012

Lock posted:

Tony, if you could possibly match or hint that at some point Bioshock Infinite will be going on sale sometime soon, I would be very happy. Just...just sayin'.

Haha yeah we just matched, pricing flowing through now.

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I
I bought the Sega megapack thinking they were Steam codes :smith:

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

hardcore sound gets you hypah

AmazonTony posted:

Haha yeah we just matched, pricing flowing through now.

Sweet, thanks! Purchased with Amazon credit I had lying around, perfect.

Tezzeract
Dec 25, 2007

Think I took a wrong turn...
Is Endless Space Gold going to be price matched too? (Steam has the bundle with the new expansion for a pretty good price)

Lump Shaker
Nov 20, 2001
Just bought Hotline Miami with the code and got a promotional credit for Ticket to Ride free.

PoshAlligator
Jan 9, 2012

When SEO just isn't enough.
You gonna be price matching most everything old Tony old pal?

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Lump Shaker posted:

Just bought Hotline Miami with the code and got a promotional credit for Ticket to Ride free.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...rd_i=1000716161
Looks like their indie promo.

I goddamn love sales season

futurememory
Oct 22, 2011

"You're a bad man! You're a VERY bad man!"
Hey Tony, is that gooncave code one-time-use only, or can we use it multiple times? I might hoard the thing if I only get to apply it just the once.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Anonymous Robot posted:

I bought the Sega megapack thinking they were Steam codes :smith:

Contact support. I did the same thing and they gave me the Steam version for free.

Bumpy Johnson
Oct 9, 2012

futurememory posted:

Hey Tony, is that gooncave code one-time-use only, or can we use it multiple times? I might hoard the thing if I only get to apply it just the once.

Tony indicates on CAG that the coupon is one-use only.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Achernar
Sep 2, 2011
Is the Paradox Seas Bundle coming back for the weekend or not? I'm not sure because it's listed as currently unavailable right now.

• Locked thread