Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
Yes, it's fake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Pancakes
Apr 24, 2012

Captain Trips posted:

Can't decide which is worse, a head tattoo, or that half-shaved-head hairdo.

Its probably a mohawk. Mine pretty much look like that from the side

user on probation
Nov 1, 2012

removed

Slim Killington posted:

Yes, it's fake.

There's a real one somewhere that looks like a really lovely backroom job. I ain't searching for it, though.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

BarbarousBertha posted:

:nws: goddammit, I was expecting gore not photoshopped infant vulva

eta: I don't know much about golf; is this guy dead? He looks like a zombie.

DL III indicates Davis Love III who is very much alive and while a good golfer, not great. So yeah, bizarre.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Seriously there wasn't enough warning for that before clicking it. I don't need that poo poo. You need to be up front about stuff like that

user on probation
Nov 1, 2012

removed
If you click an image labeled "not mind safe" you deserve what you get, man.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

tehloki posted:

If you click an image labeled "not mind safe" you deserve what you get, man.

Images of hacked up dead bodies? Not illegal. Sexual drawings of children? gently caress you this ain't reddit.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Aerdan posted:

I think there's a more complete version of this (maybe on a different woman?), but...

:nms: :nms:
[modedit: DON'T QUOTE IT]
:nms: :nms:

Just...no. :(

EDIT: Some rear end in a top hat(s?) photoshopped loli art onto a woman's body.

This has to be a shop. The lady is desaturated and the ....horror... Is in color.

Also, if I get arrested by the FBI I'm coming after you.

Finally, what the mother loving Christ.

Edit: now that I've cleared my browser history and cache. Who in the world likes that!? Why!? The drawing looks like its screaming in pain and crying. WHAT. THE. gently caress.

Oh yeah, and I didn't know what "loli art" was so I clicked on it. If you had instead said "naked girl" would have spared me the horror and potential FBI track.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

"I would not have clicked on anything titled "Naked Girl." :colbert:

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
What bothers me most is that, fake or real, somebody, somewhere thought of that idea and decided "you know what? This thing needs to exist. The world would be better if I created this thing." Thanks to the internet it takes a lot to horrify me but that right there did the job.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

ToxicSlurpee posted:

What bothers me most is that, fake or real, somebody, somewhere thought of that idea and decided "you know what? This thing needs to exist. The world would be better if I created this thing." Thanks to the internet it takes a lot to horrify me but that right there did the job.

And to top that off, some dude, somewhere, is jerking off to that picture (and probably cropped out any remnants of adult woman except crotch).

I want to kill the Internet (except SA and maybe cute cats sites).

Decrepus posted:

"I would not have clicked on anything titled "Naked Girl." :colbert:

I meant girl as in little, underage girl. There you go infantilizing women, calling them girl, just like the vegan guy in the Awkward/Ugly thread. Tsk tsk.

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

I thought this was Princess Diana until I read the text.

Christopher Robin
Apr 28, 2013

I saw this pop up on Facebook

I mean, I don't like decaf either, but..

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
If your decaf is giving off blue fumes: don't drink it regardless.

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams

This does not belong in this thread, it's a religious show of respect to a saint.

aDecentCupOfTea
Jan 13, 2013

Christopher Robin posted:

I have a tattoo of a pair of glasses with "Death Before Contacts" around it. It's well done, by a respected artist, but is just a little silly, I kind of think the same of this tattoo. It's not at all badly done, is kind of cute and kind of silly. Something a bit different from all the daft "Death Before Dishonour" tattoos that I see loads of 17/19 year olds walking around with.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Cat Pancakes posted:

Its probably a mohawk. Mine pretty much look like that from the side

People keep mistaking my mohawk for stupid "Skrillex hair" when it's not up. Guess half-shaved is the thing now :(

Anyway, here's a weird one.

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

The shading on that decaf tattoo is pretty crap though, and it has a flower next to it because of course you always drink your black, 100% caffeinated coffee with a flower on the plate.

Its a cute idea but it could've been done so much better. Of course the same is true for about half of these tattoos with the other half being horrible ideas that you should never have put on your body.

Content:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Christopher Robin posted:

What "style" is this tattoo? I like it, but cannot think of a better term than "Ed Hardy/ Sailor Jerry"

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

Professor Shark posted:

What "style" is this tattoo? I like it, but cannot think of a better term than "Ed Hardy/ Sailor Jerry"

"American Traditional" is what I would call it.

Patchouli Patrol
Nov 11, 2007

I'd call it "who owns a two-inch-thick saucer?"

Chillbro Baggins
Oct 8, 2004
Bad Angus! Bad!

Armani posted:

This does not belong in this thread, it's a religious show of respect to a saint.

Surprisingly well-done, too. I mean, it could be better, but it's at least recognizable as Tupac, unlike a lot of the portraits posted in this thread. Edit: actually a lot of the portrait tattoos in this thread look like badly-drawn Tupac, but you know what I mean.

Chillbro Baggins has a new favorite as of 16:43 on Jul 14, 2013

Christopher Robin
Apr 28, 2013

Red Bones posted:

The shading on that decaf tattoo is pretty crap though, and it has a flower next to it because of course you always drink your black, 100% caffeinated coffee with a flower on the plate.

Its a cute idea but it could've been done so much better. Of course the same is true for about half of these tattoos with the other half being horrible ideas that you should never have put on your body.

Yeah I was sort of debating whether or not to post it because it's definitely not as bad as a lot of the ones in this thread, but it just looks so poorly done. What is with the weird line of yellow that goes around the right edge of the whole thing, OUTSIDE of the smoke?

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

The whole tattoo is pretty red and looking bruised/fresh. It might be just after that tattoo was done, and maybe that's just extra ink or from a stencil? :shrug:

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!
Obviously, she's letting you know she's diabetic.

A Pretentious Owl
Mar 31, 2011

EB: it is true, it is a fact from an alien.
What's worse than a tasteless tattoo?

A tasteless pony tattoo!

What's worse than a tasteless pony tattoo?

A tattoo of a popular fan pony from a lot of dumb flash videos, specifically a tattoo of a version of the character from a video parodying an existing song!

Boneitis
Jul 14, 2010

:pervert:

Awesome Kristin
May 9, 2008

yum yum yum

A Pretentious Owl posted:

A tasteless pony tattoo!

A tattoo of a popular fan pony from a lot of dumb flash videos, specifically a tattoo of a version of the character from a video parodying an existing song!

That tattoo is horrible but the video is super cute! Then again I love pink, rainbows, and fluffy things so I think it was targeting me.

Account McAccount
Mar 30, 2012

A tasteless pony tattoo!

I hate ponies and think they're poo poo, but that thing (in the video, not the awful tattoo) is loving cute as hell. So puffy :3:

Edit: Hello, new avatar.

Account McAccount has a new favorite as of 03:13 on Jul 15, 2013

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Zemyla posted:

Obviously, she's letting you know she's diabetic.

Made me laugh.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
So, this guy tried to translate his last name to Russian using Google Translate.

It actually says 'no translation'

Nohtenki
Jan 8, 2008

A tasteless pony tattoo!

My first though was NummyMuffin CocoolButter

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

quote:

It is based on Revelation 19 and 20, which outlines the battle of Armageddon. The angel is the one who binds Satan after he has been defeated and throws him into hell.

It's like a little Stretch Armstrong. :3:

Account McAccount
Mar 30, 2012

Say Nothing posted:

So, this guy tried to translate his last name to Russian using Google Translate.

Yeah he could have just had "хуесос" written on there.

Yeah that looks like English, but it's Russian, you American PIGS. :commissar:

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

hyperhazard posted:

It's like a little Stretch Armstrong. :3:

Who knew Jeremy Clarkson would be a ginger in Heaven?

Multiplesarcasm
Mar 3, 2006

a corduroy explosion.

I'd be sad too.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

It Came From Facebook™

Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.

IUG posted:

It Came From Facebook™

Is that supposed to be a tomato or a strawberry? I can't decide if I think it's good or bad. The style is interesting

Awesome Kristin
May 9, 2008

yum yum yum
Looks like a tomato to me. That fork is garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Say Nothing posted:

Why do people do this? Russian isn't exactly like Chaldean or Pueblo, it's easy to find a fluent speaker of it almost anywhere in the US. You could send an email to your local college or university, so your dumb tattoo will at least be technically correct.

The same applies for Chinese characters, so you don't get "pogo ballsack sponge river " tattooed on your neck.

• Locked thread