Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Kung Food posted:

He does? If I ever answer the door to find Prince holding a watchtower pamphlet someone will have to hire a pressure washer to clean up the mess after my mind gets blown so hard.

He doesn't do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

Inspector Zenigata has a new favorite as of 22:05 on Apr 2, 2014

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

Good for Jerry Holkins! Finally got that sex change :)

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
You don't give yourself a nickname, it has to be given to you by other people in order for it to be legit.

This kids real nickname was probably "Afterbirth" or something similar, not "Shades"

I Might Be Adam
Jun 12, 2007

Skip the Waves, Syncopate
Forwards Backwards

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

You don't give yourself a nickname, it has to be given to you by other people in order for it to be legit.

This kids real nickname was probably "Afterbirth" or something similar, not "Shades"

I may have told this in another awkward/ugly/gross thread but I met a guy through some friends back when I was a teenager. He introduced himself by saying, "Hey, my name is Stephen but my friends call me Pyro" to which I replied, "Nice to meet you STEPHEN". Turns out, Pyro was just a nickname he gave himself, hoping that it would make him look cooler and nobody referred to him as Pyro unless we were making fun of him.

Nicknames stick a lot better when someone gives it to you and usually isn't something you'd want to be called.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

I tell people to call me "T-Bone."

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Jisae posted:

Specifically he spoke highly of his great uncle who 'led the people to the oven.' I wish I remembered the guy's name, but he worked in a camp, was one of the Nazis who was never tried in Nuremberg because he was captured by the Russians, but was let go and told if he were to ever leave Berlin he was guaranteed to be killed. I wish I knew more about WWII.

"He was never tried because what's there to charge him with? The Holocaust never happened," L said with a grin. It must have been hilarious to see three people simultaneously raise their eyebrows and twist their mouths so hard.

Huh? "The Holocaust, which I just described my uncle actively participating in, never happened."

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

I Might Be Adam posted:

Nicknames stick a lot better when someone gives it to you and usually isn't something you'd want to be called.

This is true, I've had several nicknames and even the ones I like were given to me for horribly embarrassing reasons.

Jisae
Oct 1, 2004

What a bargain!

Byers2142 posted:

Huh? "The Holocaust, which I just described my uncle actively participating in, never happened."

He viewed it as necessary ethnic cleansing and not an atrocity :cripes:

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

You have to go out of your way to make something that lovely, even in MSpaint. It requires extra effort so they HAVE to be intentionally bad... They have to. That's what I choose to believe. :cripes:

thedouche
Mar 20, 2007
Greetings from thedouche

:dukedog:

Blackheart posted:

You have to go out of your way to make something that lovely, even in MSpaint. It requires extra effort so they HAVE to be intentionally bad... They have to. That's what I choose to believe. :cripes:

If someone actually released an album with a cover that lovely, it would be pretty cool.

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

5er
Jun 1, 2000

I thought this was another Rocky Horror Picture Show reference when I scrolled past it.

meataidstheft
Jul 31, 2005

Yous a lady Skwisgaar!

Byers2142 posted:

I think somehow he was trying to be wry. But we can't be certain he's on that plane of intelligence.

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

thedouche posted:

If someone actually released an album with a cover that lovely, it would be pretty cool.

It's a really weird album, like outsider art type weird

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Barudak posted:

the worst faux(?) leather black jacket on earth

Yeah, I don't know about that. We wore these in high school:

For content, here are some people at convention, or something.

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
A horrid old redneck has an enormous cyst on his back like a camel's hump. I don't know if it's because of privatised medicine being inaccessible or if it's a family tradition, but (I suspect) his daughter cuts it open and squeezes it for him in the back garden while the whole family cheers her on.

:nms: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-tDJ6LBn-4 :nms:

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Stottie Kyek posted:

A horrid old redneck has an enormous cyst on his back like a camel's hump. I don't know if it's because of privatised medicine being inaccessible or if it's a family tradition, but (I suspect) his daughter cuts it open and squeezes it for him in the back garden while the whole family cheers her on.

I've seen a lot of horrible poo poo in my day, and I'm not the squeamish type at all, but I felt slightly ill watching that. loving gross.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

Did not watch that vegan labia licker dude thing, definitely not watching cyst squeezing.

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Seriously, I never understood people feeling physically ill when they see something gross, but I literally nearly puked when I watched that.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
Wanna vomit? Okay. Imagine eating that. With a spoon. Forever.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Inspector Zenigata posted:

I think we can all agree that this one has leapt across the chasm that separates the laughable from the legendary.

Man, those guys really hate Toronto for some reason

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

cowboythreespeech posted:

Seriously, I never understood people feeling physically ill when they see something gross, but I literally nearly puked when I watched that.

I work in the back of an armored truck. I eat, read and sleep for 10 hours a day bouncing around. I simply don't get car sick.
I had to stop that video after 30 seconds while walking in the Home Depot because I got dizzy.

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

Stottie Kyek posted:

I found a worksafe version for people with weak stomachs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju2K1fX1zn8

meataidstheft
Jul 31, 2005

Yous a lady Skwisgaar!
I think the comments are the most disturbing part "AW CAMERA MAN FAIL I MISSED SOME GOOD PUS THERE"

HenessyHero
Mar 4, 2008

"I thought we had something, Shepard. Something real."
:qq:

JackMackerel
Jun 15, 2011

skander posted:

The one on the left is 'Mystery', and the one on the right is Neil Strauss, who literally wrote the book on pickup artistry. They are PUA Grand Masters.

Didn't the latter turn into how hosed up and shallow the whole PUA culture is? (Not that we needed any more proof, but still.)

e: Wow, I still can't believe he's still trying to sell PUA bullshit. loving amazing.

JackMackerel has a new favorite as of 03:28 on Jul 19, 2013

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Drink! Feck! Arse! Girls!

Stottie Kyek posted:

Holy good goddamn Jesus Christ! That is absolutely revolting. It just keeps coming! For 5 minutes! I've popped some monster zits before but that's just disgusting.

And yet, strangely satisfying.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I want to just take all the 'pop culture rap battles done by awkward nerds' and post them here but I think I'll just post the one that best sums up all this dumb poo poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiXHJl0QxiY

Also this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQkVEOVhwLY

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

gently caress, I tried to watch the cyst video, couldn't do it. :cry:

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Stottie Kyek posted:

I just sat here yelling "AAAAHHHH" at my monitor while that played.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

The heaving sounds in that cyst video are worse than the cyst itself.

JackMackerel posted:

Didn't the latter turn into how hosed up and shallow the whole PUA culture is? (Not that we needed any more proof, but still.)

e: Wow, I still can't believe he's still trying to sell PUA bullshit. loving amazing.

Neil Strauss was just a journalist (who helped Marilyn Manson write his autobiography, among other things) before he got into PUA. I think he takes a somewhat critical or investigative stance even when discussing things he supports- or at least that's the vibe I got from his book. I can understand why some would interpret that as him disavowing it.

I looked for a pic of Strauss and Manson together but there aren't any, so just have them being separately ugly (with bonus awkward Courtney Love):

The point of Manson's look(s) were to be ugly in the first place, of course, but now he's all old and coke-addled I think he's a type of ugly he wasn't planning for.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Neil Strauss wouldn't be horrible looking if he shaved and didn't dress like an rear end in a top hat. What a shame

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Jisae posted:

He viewed it as necessary ethnic cleansing and not an atrocity :cripes:

You live in Texan, right? You could probably shoot him and get away with it. Do not actually shoot him.

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby
I have no idea what this is from but it's certainly awkward:

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9pW6PwEayQ

e:
I suppose if you want the true original,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73MJxB7tCkk

e:
and here, have this too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0Vw0I-PhcA

Sockser has a new favorite as of 04:48 on Jul 19, 2013

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I want to just take all the 'pop culture rap battles done by awkward nerds' and post them here but I think I'll just post the one that best sums up all this dumb poo poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiXHJl0QxiY

Also this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQkVEOVhwLY

can we go back to cysts

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

I hate Adele and hope she dies in a hot tub full of fried butter and Burger King Fry sauce. Her without the ~cameras~ and ~makeup~:

Weldon Pemberton posted:

I looked for a pic of Strauss and Manson together but there aren't any, so just have them being separately ugly (with bonus awkward Courtney Love):

You know, I started thinking that googling Courtney Love would be like googling anything else for this site: taking many hours to find the worst possible image to upload to imgur for your hilarity.

But no.

The very first image.

:derp: HERPES :derp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

utada
Jun 6, 2006

I had the craziest dream last night. I was dancing the White Swan.

Is this the chicken fucker that was on gawker?

JoeyJoJoJr Shabadoo posted:

I hate Adele and hope she dies in a hot tub full of fried butter and Burger King Fry sauce. Her without the ~cameras~ and ~makeup~:

HEY. I come from a long line of thin-haired, pasty-faced Englishwomen. You leave Adele alone, JoeyJoJoJr!

• Locked thread