Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lucid Nonsense
Aug 6, 2009

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day

JoeyJoJoJr Shabadoo posted:

At least the line work isn't as bad as this one

Yes, the coloring is absolutely horrendous, and the hepatitis and HIV are plentiful, but at least you can SAY you got it professionally done... until it starts scabbing over... I guess.

That has to be magic marker. There's no way someone would get a tattoo that lovely. Uh, ok, I have seen the rest of the thread, I withdraw my argument.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POLICE CAR AUCTION
Dec 1, 2003

I'm not a princess

JoeyJoJoJr Shabadoo posted:

At least the line work isn't as bad as this one

Yes, the coloring is absolutely horrendous, and the hepatitis and HIV are plentiful, but at least you can SAY you got it professionally done... until it starts scabbing over... I guess.

You can equate bad, droopy linework with :smith: most of the time.

Seriously, look at that bottom half!

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
The sudden reminder that I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about
IT CAME FROM FACEBOOK!

The worst part is, this tattoo is supposed to memorialize my uncle, who died three years ago. :smith:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Captain Trips posted:

IT CAME FROM FACEBOOK!

The worst part is, this tattoo is supposed to memorialize my uncle, who died three years ago. :smith:

I'm really, really sorry for saying this.

The purple/pink thing looks like a huge dick destroying the galaxy with its spurting sperm.

I'm so sorry.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Captain Trips posted:

IT CAME FROM FACEBOOK!

Your uncle was a space Egyptian? Wow, that is amazing.

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013

Indolent Bastard posted:

Your uncle was a space Egyptian? Wow, that is amazing.

"Three years ago today I received a phone call from [my cousin] that forever altered my life and lead to me join the military. I miss you [my uncle]. The ankh tat is in your honor, depicting birth-life-death."

It's a friend of my cousin that got the tat, I don't know the guy.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Stringbean posted:

Oh its a lovely compass, I can barely make out the "W" because of the light.

This makes no sense because the sun sets in the west so if the compass is the sun then it should be side ways so its pointing up....

Fascinator
Jan 2, 2011

The four stages of E/N posting.

Captain Trips posted:

"Three years ago today I received a phone call from [my cousin] that forever altered my life and lead to me join the military. I miss you [my uncle]. The ankh tat is in your honor, depicting birth-life-death."

It's a friend of my cousin that got the tat, I don't know the guy.

Were they like best friends or something? It seems really weird to get a memorial tattoo for your friend's dad, even if you did really look up to him.

I kind of feel like those should be reserved for immediate family, longterm partners, and very best friends, but maybe I'm really strict on lovely memorial tattoo etiquette. I've noticed a slight trend in this thread of people getting memorial tattoos for people they had at best a friendly connection to, and it weirds me out and I'd be offended if someone got a memorial tattoo for my loved one based on something tenuous like "JB was the coolest guy in my homeroom! When I found out that he died five years later I was devastated!"

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013

Fascinator posted:

Were they like best friends or something? It seems really weird to get a memorial tattoo for your friend's dad, even if you did really look up to him.

I don't really know. He was always "the cool uncle", so it's possible that he helped this dude rebuild a motorcycle engine, or taught him how to fly a model airplane, or some other "father figure" type of thing. But I never really knew any of my cousin's friends, so I don't know this guy at all.

It's a little weird seeing a memorial tattoo to your family on a complete stranger, though.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Trips posted:

IT CAME FROM FACEBOOK!

I saw the top third of this tattoo and thought "Mmm. Donut!"

Yeah. Borat.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Say Nothing posted:

Yeah. Borat.

I thought it was a really lovely version of Peter Parker's boss.

RainbowCake
Apr 1, 2010

Refurbished cats may have scratches, dents or other forms of cosmetic damage which do not affect the performance of the unit.

This is a thing from Digimon. It's "almost finished," its "actual colour" is "black light yellow." Does that mean it's supposed to glow or something?

Doesn't matter. It's poo poo. He's super excited about it.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

RainbowCake posted:

This is a thing from Digimon. It's "almost finished," its "actual colour" is "black light yellow." Does that mean it's supposed to glow or something?

Doesn't matter. It's poo poo. He's super excited about it.

Terrible subject matter, but at least the line work is clean.

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

Inspector Zenigata has a new favorite as of 22:00 on Apr 2, 2014

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

You mean we still have another game to go through?!
Fallen Rib

Inspector Zenigata posted:

It's sad that this kid completely destroyed any chances of being taken at all seriously by 99.99% of people, but it's also funny because he's a moron.

He is the 0.01%.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

The hair bleach is killing me.

Like yeah I finally got my permanent juggalo clownpaint but I still have to work to keep up the image I'm going for. Better frost my tips or whatever. :effort:

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

It's sad that this kid completely destroyed any chances of being taken at all seriously by 99.99% of people, but it's also funny because he's a moron.

"For a clown, you sure don't smile much."

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013

canyoneer posted:

"For a clown, you sure don't smile much."

"Mostly because I have no purpose in life, and I will never become a productive member of society."

Assoonasitits
Dec 11, 2007

I guess frogout is too polite to simply say "begone".

The lines around his mouth really accentuate just how crooked his face really is and it's incredibly distracting.

e: The nose piercing really brings the whole thing together, though.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Say Nothing posted:

Yeah. Borat.

RIP Richard Pryor.

Awesome Kristin
May 9, 2008

yum yum yum

This is incredibly stupid. Doesn't he even think about the fact that the two people who make millions painting their faces like this and invented all that crap don't even tattoo the makeup on? They're set for life and put that crap on their faces ALL THE TIME and they wouldn't do something so idiotic as tattoo it on.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy

Assoonasitits posted:

The lines around his mouth really accentuate just how crooked his face really is and it's incredibly distracting.

It looks like he has dip in, but I am not sure.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Assoonasitits posted:

Fuckin' Bell's Palsy. How does it work?

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013

Geolicious posted:

That really would just complete the "I'm a complete piece of human trash and I have absolutely no redeeming qualities." look, wouldn't it?

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Geolicious posted:

Looks more like a fat lip to me. Someone, probably deservedly, punched that kid in the mouth.

Not Jon Stewart
May 30, 2013
I found this while googling Raw Power Iggy Pop, instantly knew where it belonged. Where is that mic stand coming from?

For reference:

Also, can anyone make out what that character says?

LimburgLimbo
Feb 10, 2008

Not Jon Stewart posted:

I found this while googling Raw Power Iggy Pop, instantly knew where it belonged. Where is that mic stand coming from?

For reference:

Also, can anyone make out what that character says?

It's 感 which is "kan" in Japanese and "gan" in Chinese. "Feeling" or "grateful". Doesn't really mean much by itself in Japanese, and I don't know Chinese so I can't tell you how dumb it might be. It is properly written though.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Not Jon Stewart posted:

Cock stand?

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Awesome Kristin posted:

This is incredibly stupid. Doesn't he even think about the fact that the two people who make millions painting their faces like this and invented all that crap don't even tattoo the makeup on? They're set for life and put that crap on their faces ALL THE TIME and they wouldn't do something so idiotic as tattoo it on.

Hm. You've almost convinced me that tattooing juggalo paint on my face is a bad idea, but I'm still not fully won over by your argument. Are there any other negative ramifications that I should be aware of?

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

drat. Out of all the poo poo posted, this is probably the worst tattoo.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

I refused to believe he was real. I was wrong. Nice job spotting the chew/dip, whoever.

meataidstheft
Jul 31, 2005

Yous a lady Skwisgaar!
Not that it could get any worse, but the fact that the kid is nowhere near intimidating makes it so hilarious.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
So do you carefully put the white face paint around each line, or slather it on and wipe off the parts covering the tattoo? Either way seems like a pain.

Assoonasitits
Dec 11, 2007

I guess frogout is too polite to simply say "begone".

hyperhazard posted:

So do you carefully put the white face paint around each line, or slather it on and wipe off the parts covering the tattoo? Either way seems like a pain.

No, no, he couldn't afford the white ink at the time, and now he'll never be able to because nobody will ever hire him for anything.

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013

meataidstheft posted:

Not that it could get any worse, but the fact that the kid is nowhere near intimidating makes it so hilarious.

It's the glasses.

Aside: Why does anyone still wear glasses? Get contacts, it's 2013.

uptown
May 16, 2009
I just want to boop his widdle nose. Wookit the kid trying to be a juggalo :3:

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Captain Trips posted:

It's the glasses.

Some people just don't like sticking plastic bits in their eyes. :colbert:

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
Don't Tread On Me Tony is a weird name, but putting a memorial on your rear end is weirder.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Captain Trips posted:

It's the glasses.

Because I look like a scary Reinstated Hawaiian Nation separatist whose sole goal in life is to kill white people with 'em off, and I look like a chillax maybe-Japanese-sort-of stoner if I'm wearing them, and the latter just looks more personable for the company I like to keep :v:

That's the last time I let Yoda design a tat for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kugyou no Tenshi
Nov 8, 2005

We can't keep the crowd waiting, can we?

The White Dragon posted:

That's the last time I let Yoda design a tat for me.

Oddly enough, "This we'll defend" is apparently the Army motto. The handwriting is kind of lovely, and the snake on the Gadsden looks like a diamondback tentacle-dick, and the shading on the flag seems inconsistent, and the "Don't Tread On Me" is apparently written in toothpicks...so still a lovely tat. Especially the idea of someone using the Gadsden, which has turned into the lolbertarian icon more or less, with the motto for a government-run organization. If the bearer is actually Army, it makes it even funnier.

• Locked thread