Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mennonites Revenge
Feb 13, 2012

Lack of electricity... is my destiny...

captain platypus posted:

Haha what the hell? Apparently this guy created Knuckles

Oh, he wishes. Knuckles was created by Sega proper for the third game, Penders just went madly in love with him in the comic because he wasn't barred from giving the red guy more sweeping changes compared to Sonic, such as a mother-in-law literally named Mari-Su.

Also,

Mennonites Revenge has a new favorite as of 01:53 on Jul 27, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Got a request to make.

Looking for an image that was like, taken from a scooby doo coloring book. the artist had added speech bubbles and made it look at though scooby was insulting his fursona, because apparently this is what the artist gets off on.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Couldn't find anything with Scooby insulting anybody. I did find this though:

-edit-
I think I got something. Is this it?

-edit mark 2-
While were on the subject of Scooby...
:nms:

- is that Shaggy? :staredog:

scarycave has a new favorite as of 02:39 on Jul 27, 2013

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Farting fetishes are one of those ones that have always baffled me. :psyduck:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

scarycave posted:

I think I got something. Is this it?

Nah. The image in question was from some official thing, and he'd put speech bubbles coming off of the "real" scooby pictures on it.

This is all golden material though.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

This is part of that really weird kinda cockteasy phenomenon where people want to see characters bang but they make a point of them getting as close as possible to banging without banging because THEY'RE NOT PERVS LIKE YOOUUUU.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

BKPR posted:

Nah. The image in question was from some official thing, and he'd put speech bubbles coming off of the "real" scooby pictures on it.

This is all golden material though.

Decided to go through the Scooby fan-art and I think I might have found it:

also, here's a bonus:
:nms::nws:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Looking for some Greek Mythology art, I want to see something I care about ruined :argh:
This is apparently Geryon

Yep I really remember how the story of Heracles beating the snake necked weird ripped apart mouth giant guy.

Oh my god what happened to you Zeus? :stonk:

:stare:
Might as look at the classic Greek Mythology fan art

:nws::nws:
I didn't know Goya was into vore :v:

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

achillesforever6 posted:

Hey, if it was work-safe enough for my Classic Mythology lecture hall, it's work-safe enough for Something Awful. :colbert:

Old Boot
May 9, 2012

Buglord
I haven't seen anyone submit this in either thread yet. I'd submit a single image but I feel as if this needs to be experienced en bulke: http://ttotheaffy.deviantart.com/gallery/42638435?offset=24

Features:

- As many flavors of Fallout: New Vegas's Caesar as you could ever want, plus some you really don't
- Levels of self-awareness that are truly awe-inspiring
- A May-December OC/Canon Character romance for the ages
- Yes it's a self-insert
- Absolutely no one is surprised.

Old Boot has a new favorite as of 04:05 on Jul 27, 2013

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Mintergalactic posted:

Hey, if it was work-safe enough for my Classic Mythology lecture hall, it's work-safe enough for Something Awful. :colbert:

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

The true face of God.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

achillesforever6 posted:

Looking for some Greek Mythology art, I want to see something I care about ruined :argh:
This is apparently Geryon

Yep I really remember how the story of Heracles beating the snake necked weird ripped apart mouth giant guy.

:stare:
Might as look at the classic Greek Mythology fan art

Is that Zeus fighting Ben Franklin? That's awesome

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

That is an extreme amount of obsession for a character most players immediately shoot in the face.

The Legate is able to make facial expressions with his iron mask from the sheer will of Christmas Spirit.

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

And he was talking 'fore I knew it, and as he grew he'd say "I'm gonna be like you, dad" "You know I'm gonna be like you".

This guy's page is just a whole lot of :stare:.

You can experience such joys as:
Fat humans
Fat animals
Fat reptiles
Fat dinosaurs
This weird loving comic
And so much more!

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Also found an animated one

Putty posted:

That is an extreme amount of obsession for a character most players immediately shoot in the face.

The Legate is able to make facial expressions with his iron mask from the sheer will of Christmas Spirit.
To be fair I don't think he really likes Caesar, he just made that AskCaesar tumblr page, then again maybe he appreciates post-apocalyptic societies based on late Republic/Imperial Rome.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

achillesforever6 posted:

To be fair I don't think he really likes Caesar, he just made that AskCaesar tumblr page, then again maybe he appreciates post-apocalyptic societies based on late Republic/Imperial Rome.

A true appreciation.

Edit:

Putty has a new favorite as of 05:00 on Jul 27, 2013

QuestWhat
Nov 11, 2012

achillesforever6 posted:

According to my old art history professor, Saturn apparently had a partially erect penis when it was originally painted on the walls of Goya's house, but it got lost during the transition to canvas.

:gonk:

Goya's work is excellent but man his paintings and etchings are all kinds of hosed up.

Old Boot
May 9, 2012

Buglord

achillesforever6 posted:

She.

EDIT:

quote:

Ain't no women in the Legion that aren't slaves, stupid.

I think this probably just made Adrian even more gay but hey, at least he's not sulking in his tent any more!

Old Boot has a new favorite as of 05:52 on Jul 27, 2013

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

QuestWhat posted:

:gonk:

Goya's work is excellent but man his paintings and etchings are all kinds of hosed up.
iirc from art history class in high school 5 years ago, didn't Goya gradually go insane as he got older?

Huh learn something new everyday

Stuporstar
May 5, 2008

Where do fists come from?

I remember in art college some dude did a Goya parody like this, but it was the Green Giant eating the Sprout. Apparently he's never taken a picture and posted it on the internet, because I can't find it anywhere.

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

This is the sort of thing that is just downright unnerving.

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

achillesforever6 posted:

To be fair, Zeus turned into all sorts of weird poo poo for the purposes of banging girls. I'm not sure if this is too much of a stretch.

Comrade Question
Mar 30, 2011

"I'd say it's nothing personal, but corporations are people, too."

BKPR posted:

Got a request to make.

Looking for an image that was like, taken from a scooby doo coloring book. the artist had added speech bubbles and made it look at though scooby was insulting his fursona, because apparently this is what the artist gets off on.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Edit: Also this, unrelated to that^.

http://pindolla.com/disturbing-simpsons/

Say Nothing has a new favorite as of 07:51 on Jul 27, 2013

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

You brilliant, brilliant man.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Why is blue man's mouth a vergina?

erazure
Oct 23, 2005

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Why is blue man's mouth a vergina?

"The Vagineer is a GMOD character derived from the Team Fortress 2 Engineer class. Abusing the GMOD faceposer tool allows the Engineer’s facial muscles to be distorted into resembling a human vagina. Unique attributes of the Vagineer include reversed speech, a tendency to growl, the ability to fire and regrow limbs, the ability to spit acid, and a general terrifying nature. In the YouTube GMOD community, Vagineer frequently harasses other TF2 characters, or is the brunt of surreal jokes concerning his unnatural nature. The Vagineer model was attributed to YouTube user mssnor as a personal avatar in several videos."

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/vagineer

Basically, "because of the internet."

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Please! Flo!

slingshot effect
Sep 28, 2009

the wonderful wizard of welp

Hahaha holy poo poo, this chick. Every time I look at the Fallout tag on tumblr she's there cranking out an eye-popping amount of art featuring the pseudo Caesar dickwad from New Vegas and Caesar from the Asterix cartoons making out.

And that's a sentence I never thought I'd ever type.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

You know, all things considered, this one isn't that weird, but there's one thing I just can't understand: why? What is the thought process that leads someone to draw this? Why would they want to? Do they love Mario or hate the series? What made them think that a dead Princess Peach was something the world had to see? What motivates a man to do this?

I know you can ask this about Sonic Toilet and Horrible Suit Guy - both those are fetish drawings, so at least they make sense. I don't see why anyone would feel that Princess Peach's funeral is something that needs to be completed.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Calico Heart posted:

You know, all things considered, this one isn't that weird, but there's one thing I just can't understand: why? What is the thought process that leads someone to draw this? Why would they want to? Do they love Mario or hate the series? What made them think that a dead Princess Peach was something the world had to see? What motivates a man to do this?

I know you can ask this about Sonic Toilet and Horrible Suit Guy - both those are fetish drawings, so at least they make sense. I don't see why anyone would feel that Princess Peach's funeral is something that needs to be completed.

So she never got to be Queen then? Seems unfair.

MantisToboggan
Feb 1, 2013

slingshot effect posted:

Hahaha holy poo poo, this chick. Every time I look at the Fallout tag on tumblr she's there cranking out an eye-popping amount of art featuring the pseudo Caesar dickwad from New Vegas and Caesar from the Asterix cartoons making out.

And that's a sentence I never thought I'd ever type.

Yeah, but can you blame her? Misogynistic, genocidal, slavers are soooooooo sexy.

Hamiltonian Bicycle
Apr 26, 2008

!

Calico Heart posted:

People can get terribly emotionally invested in the most threadbare stories and characters if their horizons are narrow enough or their nostalgia sufficiently powerful, and that's how you get to thinking and thinking about the lives Mario characters might lead outside the video games; eventually, because you're human and you know aging and death exist, you might think about a scene like this and be deeply affected because Princess Peach just means so much to you and you simply have to draw it (or pay someone to draw it, or write fan fiction about it) to let the emotions out. Something like that. v:shobon:v

I think that sort of process is behind a lot of this thread's weirder content apart from anything that's intentionally goofy or just strange fetish art, and actually probably also a fair amount of the fetish stuff.

e: this can get kind of meta in that there are, for instance, over 30 pages of this, which is a sequel to something:

Hamiltonian Bicycle has a new favorite as of 13:45 on Jul 27, 2013

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Kaiju I know you're just misunderstood. :3:

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Yeah, I suppose that sort of empathetic tunnel vision makes sense - but getting there seems so downright strange. I mean, the Galaxy games are two of my favourites ever made, but my love for them (and even the characters/world) never lead me to question how the characters would handle strife or loss.

Anyway, you guys forgot the best Goya:

From our very own humble forums!

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Calico Heart posted:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

MantisToboggan posted:

Yeah, but can you blame her? Misogynistic, genocidal, slavers are soooooooo sexy.
Well historical Julius Caesar was actually quite the casanova if we are to believe :goonsay:

At least you could respect Julius Caesar since he overthrew a corrupt system, was fairly merciful to his enemies, and cared about the common people, Caesar is just a douche for thinks he can pretend to be Julius and the Romans (hey that would make for a good band name).

Zemyla posted:

To be fair, Zeus turned into all sorts of weird poo poo for the purposes of banging girls. I'm not sure if this is too much of a stretch.
Yeah, when you turned yourself into a literal golden shower, a bull, a swan, and a wife's far away husband, I could see this as a part of Zeus' Japan tour if he existed to this time.

Let's see what a person thought Hades looks like

Huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Well poo poo, I was way off. I should have added "dog semen" to my search. :suicide:
"spurt!"

So, I'm not one to watch much anime, but I heard about this show "Attack on Titan" and I just can't stop laughing about giant naked people with super special anime' eyes eating people. I do like the movements that they do on the show with those zip-line things.

Still, I tend to avoid anime because I usually assume that no matter how serious the tone is, it will get like this:
:siren:[note: This video is 12 minutes long, so you'll have to go to YouTube to view it by clicking this link (which hopefully saves space on this very page). Also just skip to 5:15.]:siren:
The following is rated :nms: and :nws: for anime peoples getting killed and stuff.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct....49784469,d.dmg

• Locked thread