Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Whatev posted:

My life was pointless before my bloodjar. The bloodjar has made me a better person.

What I love is the implication that she just did it to do it. Like she just one day realized 'oh huh, my jar of my menstruation is almost full, wonder what I should do'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

utada
Jun 6, 2006

I had the craziest dream last night. I was dancing the White Swan.
She should just show up at a Red Cross blood drive one day, plonk it down on the registration table and say, "Here you go, I collected it myself and saved you some time."

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Just imagine getting that blood. Big bag of stale menstrual blood in an IV running into your veins, filling them up with menstrual blood from a jar.

Mmmm. :shepicide:

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

:patriot:

Tatum Girlparts posted:

What I love is the implication that she just did it to do it. Like she just one day realized 'oh huh, my jar of my menstruation is almost full, wonder what I should do'.

The only solution is to start a new jar. :v:

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Here's the best part: Bob Uecker trying to explain the furry convention while doing play-by-play of the ballgame:

part 1
part 2

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

horriblePencilist posted:

Poor fish died for feminism :smith:

AND PEOPLE THOUGHT MY USERNAME WAS OBTUSE

NOW DO YOU SEE?! *tears of social justice*

http://imgur.com/UxvUTFg :nws: maybe

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Bean posted:

Hang on, would blood be red when it was baked? I'm almost sure it would dry up and be black. I'm calling horse poo poo on those cookies. Unless, of course, the jar we saw earlier wasn't blood at all and just a huge jar of Wilton's gel coloring.

Either way, she is painfully desperate for attention.

I would have thought it would turn out like chocolate agar:

Looks absolutely delicious, but is actually made from caramelised horse blood. Certainly isn't red.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

WTF is that Shine?

Lazlo Nibble
Jan 9, 2004

It was Weasleby, by God! At last I had the miserable blighter precisely where I wanted him!

The yarn bombings in poland were staged :tinfoil:

The term of art is "false flax operation". :colbert:

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Germstore posted:

Well, this is pretty awkward. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1s1nczofhA (The Roast of the Angry Video Game Nerd). When James Rolfe and Brent Black are the least awkward people in the room it's pretty bad.

It's like a who's who of lovely online people, what's Keith Apicary doing here?

Content:

Edit: Timg'd for godawful posters in the back.

horriblePencilist has a new favorite as of 08:12 on Aug 3, 2013

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Content:

He looks like some kind of proto-Bubbles.

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

I'd NWS that because of the poo poo he has over his wall.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Whatever is going on there, that guy has awesome legs. That's what really matters.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Kheldragar posted:

I'd NWS that because of the poo poo he has over his wall.

Jesus gently caress I didn't even notice that

STONE OF MADNESS
Dec 28, 2012

PVTREFACTIO

Djeser posted:

Just imagine getting that blood. Big bag of stale menstrual blood in an IV running into your veins, filling them up with menstrual blood from a jar.

Mmmm. :shepicide:

Mmmmmmmmmm.....

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

Tumblr makes me lose my faith in humanity faster than anything else in the world combined. :suicide:

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

platedlizard posted:

LeVar is such a professional, he hardly looks repulsed at all! :swoon:

This was from a few pages ago, but I think you are confusing professionalism with those dead eyes that celebrities get when they have to take pictures with fans at Sci Fi conventions. His brain is either completely turned off or he is zoning out and thinking deeply about the sweet vacation he is going to be able to take because he went to that event.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

What do you think, Something Awful?

She looks so smug. Thinking she's all high and mighty with her period blood jar.

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

God loving damnit, parents like these pisses me off to no end. I wish I knew the name of this piece of poo poo so I could report them for child abuse.

SybilVimes
Oct 29, 2011

ulvir posted:

God loving damnit, parents like these pisses me off to no end. I wish I knew the name of this piece of poo poo so I could report them for child abuse.

You realise it's just trolls trolling trolls there, right?

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

Poe's law. :shrug:

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

ulvir posted:

Poe's law. :shrug:

Sometimes you take note of all the wonderful, marvelous things that some people have done/are capable of doing, but other times, you can never know just how stupid some people can be. :iiam:

nononsense
Feb 28, 2013

Content:

Edit: Timg'd for godawful posters in the back.

Even his very own waifu is too embarrassed to be near him. :ohdear:

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
That counter on the left is rad as hell.

Rujo King
Jun 28, 2007

I say old chap have you any of the good sort of catnip if you know what I mean... harrumphaarmaammhhhmm

nononsense posted:

Even his very own waifu is too embarrassed to be near him. :ohdear:

For some reason it hadn't really hit me until I looked at that picture that there is actually a global market for those pillows. Like, there's a dude in Japan who spends all afternoon fretting about sales figures for his anime-girl-blazoned pillow company. People are employed to print the cases, procure pillows over which they will fit, then stuff them in boxes. Then some dude has to sit in a forklift at a warehouse moving pallets of them into transport containers so they can be put on a ship with things like cars and televisions.

Just think, every cargo freighter you see could be hauling a load of those, right alongside containers full of Zeta Toys and anatomically-correct Pony plushies.

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Here's the best part: Bob Uecker trying to explain the furry convention while doing play-by-play of the ballgame:

part 1
part 2

This was hilarious. 20 minutes of baseball calls intermixed with sheer disbelief, jokes, and "what did I see" regarding the furry convention. They just kept coming back to it and even giving out a furry website. I can't imagine what people watching/listening to this at the time who had no idea about furries were thinking. Hahahahahaa.

"I knew when I saw that furball in the lobby this morning, it was going to be a bad day."

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Demi-sexuality is probably the dumbest thing tumblr could come up with.

Also, "I Bedwetting".

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

http://newscenter.berkeley.edu/new-chancellor-announcement/

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

He looks like one of these pictures that you can turn upside down and you'll see another face.

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

I worked up a powerful loneliness in my massive bed, in the massive dark.
Grimey Drawer

LaughMyselfTo
Nov 15, 2012

by XyloJW

Gorilla Salad posted:

I would have thought it would turn out like chocolate agar:

Looks absolutely delicious, but is actually made from caramelised horse blood. Certainly isn't red.

Well if it's made out of horses I'm sure you can find a willing market for it thanks to the existence of the brony communit:shepicide:

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

http://www.bronycon.org/stream

:shepicide: Live bronies.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

I imagine having a jar of menstrual blood to be like having a foetus jar. In years to come, when she has little SJW spawn, when they accidentally support the patriarchy, she will send them into the blood room and say "Look, child! Twenty years of period blood, interrupted only long enough for you to be created!" and then she'd make them sit for an hour and contemplate on the implications, until her children get taken away and the house quarantined.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

All channels: people in dumb hats talking about boring poo poo.

I tried to look at the schedule for when something truly embarrassing would happen and all the event names are buried so deep under nerd puns that I can't tell what any of them are.

SpliffClavin
Jul 31, 2007

oh geez rick

I just watched a room full of bronies watching the original series with brony commentary. While reading live chat. It's a live stream of this thread.

Silly Hippie
Sep 18, 2007

MooCowlian posted:

I imagine having a jar of menstrual blood to be like having a foetus jar. In years to come, when she has little SJW spawn, when they accidentally support the patriarchy, she will send them into the blood room and say "Look, child! Twenty years of period blood, interrupted only long enough for you to be created!" and then she'd make them sit for an hour and contemplate on the implications, until her children get taken away and the house quarantined.

I don't think it's the same woman with the blood cookies, but if it is, she already has a child.

Bloodcookie lady's blog was a pretty interesting read but it was mildly disconcerting to see her nude selfies alternating with cute pictures of her kid. Also she called her boyfriend/father of kid "daddy".

edit: Aha! I found her blog:

:nws: http://cuntbarf.tumblr.com/ :nws:

It is her with the jar! Honestly, she sounds pretty cool about 95% of the time.

Silly Hippie has a new favorite as of 18:41 on Aug 3, 2013

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

Druggachusettes posted:

I just watched a room full of bronies watching the original series with brony commentary. While reading live chat. It's a live stream of this thread.

Apparently using the nickname 'cl0p3r' will get you booted :( Where's the love and tolerance bronys??

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Silly Hippie posted:

She already has a child.

Yeah, I found the blog but didn't notice the child. :stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Hippie
Sep 18, 2007

MooCowlian posted:

Yeah, I found the blog but didn't notice the child. :stonk:

Looks like she doesn't post about him as often as she did a few years ago but a couple pages in there are videos and pictures. I dunno, like I said, I am kind of entertained by her blog but if I was going to post stuff about my sexual relationship (including pictures of bruises and things) I would probably keep it separate from a blog with pictures of my kid. :shrug:

• Locked thread