Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peta
Dec 26, 2011

Jesus, Harvey and Louis are both on a war path

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:
Do you really want to know my process?

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Well it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.
Guys I kinda really like British Harvey

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
Need a 'poo poo' counter.

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop
Jessica laying down the law, hot drat.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

PaganGoatPants posted:

Need a 'poo poo' counter.

Was at least 30 shits and 1 instance of Harvey getting Litt up.

Litmus Test
Jul 11, 2013

cochise posted:

Varys is about to take out Jessica. :ohdear:

And it's all for the betterment of the realm a friend :unsmith:

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

Much like buttholes, families are meant to be tight.
Haha that homage to The Wire was great. For those not in the know: :nws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lElf7D-An8 :nws:

Fazana
Mar 5, 2011

Dancing Elephant
Instructor
For as much as I wanted the Mike + Louis storyline adding Katrina to Team Litt has worked out brilliantly. Absolutely loved his verbal kicking the poo poo out of Harvey that for once Harvey couldn't smart arse his way out of. Litt up indeed.

This was the best episode for a long time, the storyline really could go in any direction right now and all I hope is that they don't pull another ten minute special out of nowhere to wrap it all up in a bow.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Up until this episode, Katrina was never smart or funny enough to get away with being a huge poo poo. Now she is! Huzzah!

Go, Team Litt!

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Tumblr sure has a ton of gifs.

Breakroom scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQMJzVsD2iA

mustard_tiger
Nov 8, 2010
Does anyone else find it really unbelievable that Hessington puts on a sob story and suddenly she's innocent? These people have represented other people who lied before, Why is she any different? It's similar to the drunk driving kid. These people are portrayed as the best lawyers in the business.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

PaganGoatPants posted:

Tumblr sure has a ton of gifs.

Could someone turn that into av size?

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

mustard_tiger posted:

Does anyone else find it really unbelievable that Hessington puts on a sob story and suddenly she's innocent? These people have represented other people who lied before, Why is she any different? It's similar to the drunk driving kid. These people are portrayed as the best lawyers in the business.

The human lie detector bit is pretty common in a lot of crime shows to be fair, though it definitely did go too far in this case.

ambushsabre
Sep 1, 2009

It's...it's not shutting down!
I think it was more that she had no reason to lie at this point, to them. They were looking our for her best interests by not wanting her to take the stand because they assumed she was guilty. If she lied to them, all that would do is hurt herself, they yelled at her several times this episode for that. I guess after they were convinced they figured she could convince the board as well.

Fazana
Mar 5, 2011

Dancing Elephant
Instructor
I'm presuming she is still lying and put on the act to convince them she can do whatever is necessary to win. She'll admit to all once they win the trial (presumably via Harvey vs Gary Cole related shenanigans) and they are back at HQ. Cue a series of disbelieving stares as they sit around the office drinking whiskey. You can choose which of Harveys records will play during the scene.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Louis learns Football: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3XrnFXBNmg

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Hahahaha Mike as Bunk, when Bunk plays Rachel's father.

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
I see that Amanda Schull shares the same "not aging" gene as me. Must come with the blonde hair and blue eyes

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

Duro posted:

I see that Amanda Schull shares the same "not aging" gene as me. Must come with the blonde hair and blue eyes

Early 30's is a bit presumptuous to talk about her being immune to the ravages of age.

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
She's gonna be 35 in a few weeks bud, that's mid-thirties

I think she looks considerably younger than that

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.

Duro posted:

:godwin:

Also she could play Android 17 if they ever did a live action Dragonball Z (and I hope to gently caress they never do).

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Colonial Air Force posted:

:godwin:

Also she could play Android 17 if they ever did a live action Dragonball Z (and I hope to gently caress they never do).

Krillin doesn't deserve a piece of rear end like that, robotic or not

richardfun
Aug 10, 2008

Twenty years? It's no wonder I'm so hungry. Do you have anything to eat?
Where are you guys finding all these awesome extra Suits clips?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

richardfun posted:

I'm assuming they're the "webisodes" on USA's website seeing as that bit with Louis holding the football is one of the examples they show when talking about them in the commercial spots.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

muscles like this? posted:

I'm assuming they're the "webisodes" on USA's website seeing as that bit with Louis holding the football is one of the examples they show when talking about them in the commercial spots.

Yeah I think that's where they come from. Someone put them on youtube and Tumblr etc etc.

OmniBeer
Jun 5, 2011

This is no time to
remain stagnant!

richardfun posted:

Actually, I just figured this out yesterday.

On the Suits website, they have a little minigame/ARG thing called Suits Recruits where you go through and like, play along with the show- basic questions, some very Google-able legal knowledge, etc. If you work your way through the stuff, they show you little clips- like that one- as a bit of a reward.

Some of them are awesome. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Jtp5vhhm5sM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DJtp5vhhm5sM%26feature%3Dyoutu.be&nomobile=1 NO MAS.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

I am so glad that they didn't decide to go the "Katrina makes for a love triangle!" route.

Mexal
Oct 18, 2007

It is best to avoid the power of a ninja

GrandpaPants posted:

I am so glad that they didn't decide to go the "Katrina makes for a love triangle!" route.

Still early.

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax

GrandpaPants posted:

It's bound to happen. At the very least, there's gonna be an "awkward situation that makes it seem as if Mike got romantically involved with Katrina that Rachel sees but it was all a big misunderstanding". Like Katrina will be choking on a pretzel and Mike is forced to perform mouth to mouth

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
What just happened? He got Litt up!

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

OmniBeer posted:

Actually, I just figured this out yesterday.

On the Suits website, they have a little minigame/ARG thing called Suits Recruits where you go through and like, play along with the show- basic questions, some very Google-able legal knowledge, etc. If you work your way through the stuff, they show you little clips- like that one- as a bit of a reward.

Some of them are awesome. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Jtp5vhhm5sM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DJtp5vhhm5sM%26feature%3Dyoutu.be&nomobile=1 NO MAS.

That's great.

Doh004
Apr 22, 2007

Mmmmm Donuts...

Holy poo poo!

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

"World Champions. WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS." - Chase Utley, October 31, 2008; Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA
Does anyone actually know what they're saying? YouTube's captions/transcriptions are horrible.

KilGrey
Mar 13, 2005

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? Just put your lips together and blow...

HughMoris posted:

What just happened? He got Litt up!

Nah, what's great about the line was she said it without an exclamation point at the end. It was just this sort of :sigh: 'He got Litt Up'. Like she was playing along to appease him.. At least that's how I heard it.

uublog posted:

Does anyone actually know what they're saying? YouTube's captions/transcriptions are horrible.

Apparently they are re-doing the scene last season between Rachel and Mike when he tells her the truth and they get it on in the copy room.

gently caress I love Rick Hoffman. He steals every scene he's in. I couldn't stop giggling at his power walking, sees pretty girls, runs a few feet, power walk scene.

The Warszawa
Jun 6, 2005

Look at me. Look at me.

I am the captain now.

uublog posted:

As mentioned above, it's the end of Season 2 with Rick Hoffman playing Mike.

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

"World Champions. WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS." - Chase Utley, October 31, 2008; Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA
Oh right the two slaps! Haha wow I'd have to watch it again to see how close they got it

wilbur.walsh
Jan 3, 2008

Whoaaaat?
I'm just catching up on the 3rd episode of the new series... poor Louis :smith:

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop
drat, did Rachel actually come from a telenova? She nailed it in that scene.

KilGrey
Mar 13, 2005

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? Just put your lips together and blow...

BetterToRuleInHell posted:

drat, did Rachel actually come from a telenova? She nailed it in that scene.

Yeah, the over exaggerated facial expressions, especially when she started to cry, had me in stitches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

New episode tonight: "Shadow of a Doubt"
Harvey and Stephen join forces for Ava's defense. Mike asks Rachel for help with a case but complications arise when her parents end up coming close to learning his secret.

• Locked thread