Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Bloody posted:

what if we were to birth a new yostop

i have a literally useless broken laptop somewhere id kinda like to dispose of. dunno if it still boots tho or what might be on the hdd. also the screen might be hosed. it was a tablet though!!! with a broken digitizer i think.

just send it man

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
send it

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
S̢̧̨̺̫͎̦̗͖̺̺̠̤͍̜͕̘͎̦̺͎͉̳̞̟͚̥̓̏̎͛͌̃̋̆̀͊͊͛͐͊̽̆̇̃̍͗̑͗͊̕͜͝E̡̢̛͚̠̯̫̖͎͍̰̣͍͖̣̮̬͙̰͇͙̠̠̳̼̝̳͖̣͎̿̈͑͑̓̃̏͋́͌̌͛͊̅̎̄̓̈́́͊̕̕͜͠͝͝͠Ṋ̡̧̨̢̡̢̛̛̛̲̮̥̯̲̙̣̣̜̬͈͎̝̺̰͎̣̹̜̣̺͇̫̒͌̈́̅̊̈̓͗̂̽̈̈̇́̔̐̕͠͝͝Ḑ̢̧̧̭͉͙̗͚̥̼͉̦͕̫̫̪̳͎͈̖͈̜͕̼̘̥̖̬̱͒̄̿̎̓͂͋̾̆̏̌͗̐̈́͐̓͋̽̉̉̾̓̕̕͘͘͠͠͝ ̢̢̧̧̧̡̙̮̼̹͇̪̺̗̺͔̹̙̘̭̝̭̜̋̅̐̓̓͆̈́̒̆̾͛̾̅̿̽̿̑̓̽́͊̏̏̕͝͝͝͠ͅŢ̧͍͔̠͎̜̲̯͔̤͉̦̲͍͇̟̰̝͚̣̟̭̑̾̏͒̏̓̈́̌̔̈̎̎̃̋̐̈͊́̐͒̃̅̾̓̚̚͝ͅE̗̻̖̼͔̜̫̳̟̫͈͙̗̝̭̙̭̻̥̻͙̘͙̐͛̿̀̔̋̑̿͐͋̑̊͐̀̀̽͑͒́͊̕͠ͅḨ̛̫̲͈̳̹͖͍̮̲͚̫̭͕̬͓̻̪̲̼̞̬̯̳̙̹̲̤̯͒̎̑̅̑̎̇͂͂̂͒̃̐̄̅̃͆́̽̀̽͑͑̌͝͝͝ͅ ̧̯̰̞͈̥̮̣͓͎̥̱̮͇͉̝͔̮̦̘̺̼̒͗̀̃̏̔͒̍̽̋̋̀̈́͛̇̌̔̓̈͊͂͂͋̑̕̕̕͘̕͜ͅY̢̪̲̠̰͚̰̦͙̬̖̦̳̻̹̺̼̭̦̻̣͔̞̼̹͔̓̈͊̈́͋͗͋͗̄̓̄̽̆͐̊͊̓̚̚̕͝͝O̢̨̧̢̫̮̖̩̳̰̩͔̹̳̩̳͍̱̲̩̫͖͕̩͕͉͉̟̟͕̓̏̿̾̐̔̋̍̏͐̓̈́͊̊̐̐̃͑̎̓̏̔̚͘͘͠S̨̛͍͖̬̣͙̳̟̱̤͇̟͎̰̻̻̤̫̙͎͖̻̩̼̣̿̃̅͂͗̉̎̀͑͒̂̄̏̎̄͛͐͆̋̆̉̕͘̚͘͜͝ͅŤ̡̨̨̯̙͎̫͕̗̫͙̙̘̲̭̮̭̫͓̘̩̰̻̘̆̽̓̌͑̔́͊́͂̏̆̎̽̐̒̆̈́͛̀̔̋́͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅƠ̛̬̰̱̬͈͚͙̩̻͓̣͍̺͉̞̯̬̳͙̬̯̦͍͖͎̬̏͐̀̈́̏͐͌̆̅̃̆̿͒͋̈̃́̎̎̇̎̓͐͊͘͝ͅP̨̧̡̢̛̥͖̼̺̳̳̥̹̰̪̪͍̝̹̰̩̰̪̠͎͇͌͋͒̇̑̾̏́̾̓̈́̏͋̍̐̊̂͆͋̋̚͘̚̚͜͝͝͝͠ͅ

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

how do u do that

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

uG posted:

S̢̧̨̺̫͎̦̗͖̺̺̠̤͍̜͕̘͎̦̺͎͉̳̞̟͚̥̓̏̎͛͌̃̋̆̀͊͊͛͐͊̽̆̇̃̍͗̑͗͊̕͜͝E̡̢̛͚̠̯̫̖͎͍̰̣͍͖̣̮̬͙̰͇͙̠̠̳̼̝̳͖̣͎̿̈͑͑̓̃̏͋́͌̌͛͊̅̎̄̓̈́́͊̕̕͜͠͝͝͠Ṋ̡̧̨̢̡̢̛̛̛̲̮̥̯̲̙̣̣̜̬͈͎̝̺̰͎̣̹̜̣̺͇̫̒͌̈́̅̊̈̓͗̂̽̈̈̇́̔̐̕͠͝͝Ḑ̢̧̧̭͉͙̗͚̥̼͉̦͕̫̫̪̳͎͈̖͈̜͕̼̘̥̖̬̱͒̄̿̎̓͂͋̾̆̏̌͗̐̈́͐̓͋̽̉̉̾̓̕̕͘͘͠͠͝ ̢̢̧̧̧̡̙̮̼̹͇̪̺̗̺͔̹̙̘̭̝̭̜̋̅̐̓̓͆̈́̒̆̾͛̾̅̿̽̿̑̓̽́͊̏̏̕͝͝͝͠ͅŢ̧͍͔̠͎̜̲̯͔̤͉̦̲͍͇̟̰̝͚̣̟̭̑̾̏͒̏̓̈́̌̔̈̎̎̃̋̐̈͊́̐͒̃̅̾̓̚̚͝ͅE̗̻̖̼͔̜̫̳̟̫͈͙̗̝̭̙̭̻̥̻͙̘͙̐͛̿̀̔̋̑̿͐͋̑̊͐̀̀̽͑͒́͊̕͠ͅḨ̛̫̲͈̳̹͖͍̮̲͚̫̭͕̬͓̻̪̲̼̞̬̯̳̙̹̲̤̯͒̎̑̅̑̎̇͂͂̂͒̃̐̄̅̃͆́̽̀̽͑͑̌͝͝͝ͅ ̧̯̰̞͈̥̮̣͓͎̥̱̮͇͉̝͔̮̦̘̺̼̒͗̀̃̏̔͒̍̽̋̋̀̈́͛̇̌̔̓̈͊͂͂͋̑̕̕̕͘̕͜ͅY̢̪̲̠̰͚̰̦͙̬̖̦̳̻̹̺̼̭̦̻̣͔̞̼̹͔̓̈͊̈́͋͗͋͗̄̓̄̽̆͐̊͊̓̚̚̕͝͝O̢̨̧̢̫̮̖̩̳̰̩͔̹̳̩̳͍̱̲̩̫͖͕̩͕͉͉̟̟͕̓̏̿̾̐̔̋̍̏͐̓̈́͊̊̐̐̃͑̎̓̏̔̚͘͘͠S̨̛͍͖̬̣͙̳̟̱̤͇̟͎̰̻̻̤̫̙͎͖̻̩̼̣̿̃̅͂͗̉̎̀͑͒̂̄̏̎̄͛͐͆̋̆̉̕͘̚͘͜͝ͅŤ̡̨̨̯̙͎̫͕̗̫͙̙̘̲̭̮̭̫͓̘̩̰̻̘̆̽̓̌͑̔́͊́͂̏̆̎̽̐̒̆̈́͛̀̔̋́͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅƠ̛̬̰̱̬͈͚͙̩̻͓̣͍̺͉̞̯̬̳͙̬̯̦͍͖͎̬̏͐̀̈́̏͐͌̆̅̃̆̿͒͋̈̃́̎̎̇̎̓͐͊͘͝ͅP̨̧̡̢̛̥͖̼̺̳̳̥̹̰̪̪͍̝̹̰̩̰̪̠͎͇͌͋͒̇̑̾̏́̾̓̈́̏͋̍̐̊̂͆͋̋̚͘̚̚͜͝͝͝͠ͅ

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Silver Alicorn posted:

how do u do that

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6579844/how-does-zalgo-text-work

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
it waits

jooky
Jan 15, 2003

graph posted:

james.............

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

uG posted:

S̢̧̨̺̫͎̦̗͖̺̺̠̤͍̜͕̘͎̦̺͎͉̳̞̟͚̥̓̏̎͛͌̃̋̆̀͊͊͛͐͊̽̆̇̃̍͗̑͗͊̕͜͝E̡̢̛͚̠̯̫̖͎͍̰̣͍͖̣̮̬͙̰͇͙̠̠̳̼̝̳͖̣͎̿̈͑͑̓̃̏͋́͌̌͛͊̅̎̄̓̈́́͊̕̕͜͠͝͝͠Ṋ̡̧̨̢̡̢̛̛̛̲̮̥̯̲̙̣̣̜̬͈͎̝̺̰͎̣̹̜̣̺͇̫̒͌̈́̅̊̈̓͗̂̽̈̈̇́̔̐̕͠͝͝Ḑ̢̧̧̭͉͙̗͚̥̼͉̦͕̫̫̪̳͎͈̖͈̜͕̼̘̥̖̬̱͒̄̿̎̓͂͋̾̆̏̌͗̐̈́͐̓͋̽̉̉̾̓̕̕͘͘͠͠͝ ̢̢̧̧̧̡̙̮̼̹͇̪̺̗̺͔̹̙̘̭̝̭̜̋̅̐̓̓͆̈́̒̆̾͛̾̅̿̽̿̑̓̽́͊̏̏̕͝͝͝͠ͅŢ̧͍͔̠͎̜̲̯͔̤͉̦̲͍͇̟̰̝͚̣̟̭̑̾̏͒̏̓̈́̌̔̈̎̎̃̋̐̈͊́̐͒̃̅̾̓̚̚͝ͅE̗̻̖̼͔̜̫̳̟̫͈͙̗̝̭̙̭̻̥̻͙̘͙̐͛̿̀̔̋̑̿͐͋̑̊͐̀̀̽͑͒́͊̕͠ͅḨ̛̫̲͈̳̹͖͍̮̲͚̫̭͕̬͓̻̪̲̼̞̬̯̳̙̹̲̤̯͒̎̑̅̑̎̇͂͂̂͒̃̐̄̅̃͆́̽̀̽͑͑̌͝͝͝ͅ ̧̯̰̞͈̥̮̣͓͎̥̱̮͇͉̝͔̮̦̘̺̼̒͗̀̃̏̔͒̍̽̋̋̀̈́͛̇̌̔̓̈͊͂͂͋̑̕̕̕͘̕͜ͅY̢̪̲̠̰͚̰̦͙̬̖̦̳̻̹̺̼̭̦̻̣͔̞̼̹͔̓̈͊̈́͋͗͋͗̄̓̄̽̆͐̊͊̓̚̚̕͝͝O̢̨̧̢̫̮̖̩̳̰̩͔̹̳̩̳͍̱̲̩̫͖͕̩͕͉͉̟̟͕̓̏̿̾̐̔̋̍̏͐̓̈́͊̊̐̐̃͑̎̓̏̔̚͘͘͠S̨̛͍͖̬̣͙̳̟̱̤͇̟͎̰̻̻̤̫̙͎͖̻̩̼̣̿̃̅͂͗̉̎̀͑͒̂̄̏̎̄͛͐͆̋̆̉̕͘̚͘͜͝ͅŤ̡̨̨̯̙͎̫͕̗̫͙̙̘̲̭̮̭̫͓̘̩̰̻̘̆̽̓̌͑̔́͊́͂̏̆̎̽̐̒̆̈́͛̀̔̋́͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅƠ̛̬̰̱̬͈͚͙̩̻͓̣͍̺͉̞̯̬̳͙̬̯̦͍͖͎̬̏͐̀̈́̏͐͌̆̅̃̆̿͒͋̈̃́̎̎̇̎̓͐͊͘͝ͅP̨̧̡̢̛̥͖̼̺̳̳̥̹̰̪̪͍̝̹̰̩̰̪̠͎͇͌͋͒̇̑̾̏́̾̓̈́̏͋̍̐̊̂͆͋̋̚͘̚̚͜͝͝͝͠ͅS̢̧̨̺̫͎̦̗͖̺̺̠̤͍̜͕̘͎̦̺͎͉̳̞̟͚̥̓̏̎͛͌̃̋̆̀͊͊͛͐͊̽̆̇̃̍͗̑͗͊̕͜͝E̡̢̛͚̠̯̫̖͎͍̰̣͍͖̣̮̬͙̰͇͙̠̠̳̼̝̳͖̣͎̿̈͑͑̓̃̏͋́͌̌͛͊̅̎̄̓̈́́͊̕̕͜͠͝͝͠Ṋ̡̧̨̢̡̢̛̛̛̲̮̥̯̲̙̣̣̜̬͈͎̝̺̰͎̣̹̜̣̺͇̫̒͌̈́̅̊̈̓͗̂̽̈̈̇́̔̐̕͠͝͝Ḑ̢̧̧̭͉͙̗͚̥̼͉̦͕̫̫̪̳͎͈̖͈̜͕̼̘̥̖̬̱͒̄̿̎̓͂͋̾̆̏̌͗̐̈́͐̓͋̽̉̉̾̓̕̕͘͘͠͠͝ ̢̢̧̧̧̡̙̮̼̹͇̪̺̗̺͔̹̙̘̭̝̭̜̋̅̐̓̓͆̈́̒̆̾͛̾̅̿̽̿̑̓̽́͊̏̏̕͝͝͝͠ͅŢ̧͍͔̠͎̜̲̯͔̤͉̦̲͍͇̟̰̝͚̣̟̭̑̾̏͒̏̓̈́̌̔̈̎̎̃̋̐̈͊́̐͒̃̅̾̓̚̚͝ͅE̗̻̖̼͔̜̫̳̟̫͈͙̗̝̭̙̭̻̥̻͙̘͙̐͛̿̀̔̋̑̿͐͋̑̊͐̀̀̽͑͒́͊̕͠ͅḨ̛̫̲͈̳̹͖͍̮̲͚̫̭͕̬͓̻̪̲̼̞̬̯̳̙̹̲̤̯͒̎̑̅̑̎̇͂͂̂͒̃̐̄̅̃͆́̽̀̽͑͑̌͝͝͝ͅ ̧̯̰̞͈̥̮̣͓͎̥̱̮͇͉̝͔̮̦̘̺̼̒͗̀̃̏̔͒̍̽̋̋̀̈́͛̇̌̔̓̈͊͂͂͋̑̕̕̕͘̕͜ͅY̢̪̲̠̰͚̰̦͙̬̖̦̳̻̹̺̼̭̦̻̣͔̞̼̹͔̓̈͊̈́͋͗͋͗̄̓̄̽̆͐̊͊̓̚̚̕͝͝O̢̨̧̢̫̮̖̩̳̰̩͔̹̳̩̳͍̱̲̩̫͖͕̩͕͉͉̟̟͕̓̏̿̾̐̔̋̍̏͐̓̈́͊̊̐̐̃͑̎̓̏̔̚͘͘͠S̨̛͍͖̬̣͙̳̟̱̤͇̟͎̰̻̻̤̫̙͎͖̻̩̼̣̿̃̅͂͗̉̎̀͑͒̂̄̏̎̄͛͐͆̋̆̉̕͘̚͘͜͝ͅŤ̡̨̨̯̙͎̫͕̗̫͙̙̘̲̭̮̭̫͓̘̩̰̻̘̆̽̓̌͑̔́͊́͂̏̆̎̽̐̒̆̈́͛̀̔̋́͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅƠ̛̬̰̱̬͈͚͙̩̻͓̣͍̺͉̞̯̬̳͙̬̯̦͍͖͎̬̏͐̀̈́̏͐͌̆̅̃̆̿͒͋̈̃́̎̎̇̎̓͐͊͘͝ͅP̨̧̡̢̛̥͖̼̺̳̳̥̹̰̪̪͍̝̹̰̩̰̪̠͎͇͌͋͒̇̑̾̏́̾̓̈́̏͋̍̐̊̂͆͋̋̚͘̚̚͜͝͝͝͠ͅS̢̧̨̺̫͎̦̗͖̺̺̠̤͍̜͕̘͎̦̺͎͉̳̞̟͚̥̓̏̎͛͌̃̋̆̀͊͊͛͐͊̽̆̇̃̍͗̑͗͊̕͜͝E̡̢̛͚̠̯̫̖͎͍̰̣͍͖̣̮̬͙̰͇͙̠̠̳̼̝̳͖̣͎̿̈͑͑̓̃̏͋́͌̌͛͊̅̎̄̓̈́́͊̕̕͜͠͝͝͠Ṋ̡̧̨̢̡̢̛̛̛̲̮̥̯̲̙̣̣̜̬͈͎̝̺̰͎̣̹̜̣̺͇̫̒͌̈́̅̊̈̓͗̂̽̈̈̇́̔̐̕͠͝͝Ḑ̢̧̧̭͉͙̗͚̥̼͉̦͕̫̫̪̳͎͈̖͈̜͕̼̘̥̖̬̱͒̄̿̎̓͂͋̾̆̏̌͗̐̈́͐̓͋̽̉̉̾̓̕̕͘͘͠͠͝ ̢̢̧̧̧̡̙̮̼̹͇̪̺̗̺͔̹̙̘̭̝̭̜̋̅̐̓̓͆̈́̒̆̾͛̾̅̿̽̿̑̓̽́͊̏̏̕͝͝͝͠ͅŢ̧͍͔̠͎̜̲̯͔̤͉̦̲͍͇̟̰̝͚̣̟̭̑̾̏͒̏̓̈́̌̔̈̎̎̃̋̐̈͊́̐͒̃̅̾̓̚̚͝ͅE̗̻̖̼͔̜̫̳̟̫͈͙̗̝̭̙̭̻̥̻͙̘͙̐͛̿̀̔̋̑̿͐͋̑̊͐̀̀̽͑͒́͊̕͠ͅḨ̛̫̲͈̳̹͖͍̮̲͚̫̭͕̬͓̻̪̲̼̞̬̯̳̙̹̲̤̯͒̎̑̅̑̎̇͂͂̂͒̃̐̄̅̃͆́̽̀̽͑͑̌͝͝͝ͅ ̧̯̰̞͈̥̮̣͓͎̥̱̮͇͉̝͔̮̦̘̺̼̒͗̀̃̏̔͒̍̽̋̋̀̈́͛̇̌̔̓̈͊͂͂͋̑̕̕̕͘̕͜ͅY̢̪̲̠̰͚̰̦͙̬̖̦̳̻̹̺̼̭̦̻̣͔̞̼̹͔̓̈͊̈́͋͗͋͗̄̓̄̽̆͐̊͊̓̚̚̕͝͝O̢̨̧̢̫̮̖̩̳̰̩͔̹̳̩̳͍̱̲̩̫͖͕̩͕͉͉̟̟͕̓̏̿̾̐̔̋̍̏͐̓̈́͊̊̐̐̃͑̎̓̏̔̚͘͘͠S̨̛͍͖̬̣͙̳̟̱̤͇̟͎̰̻̻̤̫̙͎͖̻̩̼̣̿̃̅͂͗̉̎̀͑͒̂̄̏̎̄͛͐͆̋̆̉̕͘̚͘͜͝ͅŤ̡̨̨̯̙͎̫͕̗̫͙̙̘̲̭̮̭̫͓̘̩̰̻̘̆̽̓̌͑̔́͊́͂̏̆̎̽̐̒̆̈́͛̀̔̋́͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅƠ̛̬̰̱̬͈͚͙̩̻͓̣͍̺͉̞̯̬̳͙̬̯̦͍͖͎̬̏͐̀̈́̏͐͌̆̅̃̆̿͒͋̈̃́̎̎̇̎̓͐͊͘͝ͅP̨̧̡̢̛̥͖̼̺̳̳̥̹̰̪̪͍̝̹̰̩̰̪̠͎͇͌͋͒̇̑̾̏́̾̓̈́̏͋̍̐̊̂͆͋̋̚͘̚̚͜͝͝͝͠ͅS̢̧̨̺̫͎̦̗͖̺̺̠̤͍̜͕̘͎̦̺͎͉̳̞̟͚̥̓̏̎͛͌̃̋̆̀͊͊͛͐͊̽̆̇̃̍͗̑͗͊̕͜͝E̡̢̛͚̠̯̫̖͎͍̰̣͍͖̣̮̬͙̰͇͙̠̠̳̼̝̳͖̣͎̿̈͑͑̓̃̏͋́͌̌͛͊̅̎̄̓̈́́͊̕̕͜͠͝͝͠Ṋ̡̧̨̢̡̢̛̛̛̲̮̥̯̲̙̣̣̜̬͈͎̝̺̰͎̣̹̜̣̺͇̫̒͌̈́̅̊̈̓͗̂̽̈̈̇́̔̐̕͠͝͝Ḑ̢̧̧̭͉͙̗͚̥̼͉̦͕̫̫̪̳͎͈̖͈̜͕̼̘̥̖̬̱͒̄̿̎̓͂͋̾̆̏̌͗̐̈́͐̓͋̽̉̉̾̓̕̕͘͘͠͠͝ ̢̢̧̧̧̡̙̮̼̹͇̪̺̗̺͔̹̙̘̭̝̭̜̋̅̐̓̓͆̈́̒̆̾͛̾̅̿̽̿̑̓̽́͊̏̏̕͝͝͝͠ͅŢ̧͍͔̠͎̜̲̯͔̤͉̦̲͍͇̟̰̝͚̣̟̭̑̾̏͒̏̓̈́̌̔̈̎̎̃̋̐̈͊́̐͒̃̅̾̓̚̚͝ͅE̗̻̖̼͔̜̫̳̟̫͈͙̗̝̭̙̭̻̥̻͙̘͙̐͛̿̀̔̋̑̿͐͋̑̊͐̀̀̽͑͒́͊̕͠ͅḨ̛̫̲͈̳̹͖͍̮̲͚̫̭͕̬͓̻̪̲̼̞̬̯̳̙̹̲̤̯͒̎̑̅̑̎̇͂͂̂͒̃̐̄̅̃͆́̽̀̽͑͑̌͝͝͝ͅ ̧̯̰̞͈̥̮̣͓͎̥̱̮͇͉̝͔̮̦̘̺̼̒͗̀̃̏̔͒̍̽̋̋̀̈́͛̇̌̔̓̈͊͂͂͋̑̕̕̕͘̕͜ͅY̢̪̲̠̰͚̰̦͙̬̖̦̳̻̹̺̼̭̦̻̣͔̞̼̹͔̓̈͊̈́͋͗͋͗̄̓̄̽̆͐̊͊̓̚̚̕͝͝O̢̨̧̢̫̮̖̩̳̰̩͔̹̳̩̳͍̱̲̩̫͖͕̩͕͉͉̟̟͕̓̏̿̾̐̔̋̍̏͐̓̈́͊̊̐̐̃͑̎̓̏̔̚͘͘͠S̨̛͍͖̬̣͙̳̟̱̤͇̟͎̰̻̻̤̫̙͎͖̻̩̼̣̿̃̅͂͗̉̎̀͑͒̂̄̏̎̄͛͐͆̋̆̉̕͘̚͘͜͝ͅŤ̡̨̨̯̙͎̫͕̗̫͙̙̘̲̭̮̭̫͓̘̩̰̻̘̆̽̓̌͑̔́͊́͂̏̆̎̽̐̒̆̈́͛̀̔̋́͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅƠ̛̬̰̱̬͈͚͙̩̻͓̣͍̺͉̞̯̬̳͙̬̯̦͍͖͎̬̏͐̀̈́̏͐͌̆̅̃̆̿͒͋̈̃́̎̎̇̎̓͐͊͘͝ͅP̨̧̡̢̛̥͖̼̺̳̳̥̹̰̪̪͍̝̹̰̩̰̪̠͎͇͌͋͒̇̑̾̏́̾̓̈́̏͋̍̐̊̂͆͋̋̚͘̚̚͜͝͝͝͠ͅS̢̧̨̺̫͎̦̗͖̺̺̠̤͍̜͕̘͎̦̺͎͉̳̞̟͚̥̓̏̎͛͌̃̋̆̀͊͊͛͐͊̽̆̇̃̍͗̑͗͊̕͜͝E̡̢̛͚̠̯̫̖͎͍̰̣͍͖̣̮̬͙̰͇͙̠̠̳̼̝̳͖̣͎̿̈͑͑̓̃̏͋́͌̌͛͊̅̎̄̓̈́́͊̕̕͜͠͝͝͠Ṋ̡̧̨̢̡̢̛̛̛̲̮̥̯̲̙̣̣̜̬͈͎̝̺̰͎̣̹̜̣̺͇̫̒͌̈́̅̊̈̓͗̂̽̈̈̇́̔̐̕͠͝͝Ḑ̢̧̧̭͉͙̗͚̥̼͉̦͕̫̫̪̳͎͈̖͈̜͕̼̘̥̖̬̱͒̄̿̎̓͂͋̾̆̏̌͗̐̈́͐̓͋̽̉̉̾̓̕̕͘͘͠͠͝ ̢̢̧̧̧̡̙̮̼̹͇̪̺̗̺͔̹̙̘̭̝̭̜̋̅̐̓̓͆̈́̒̆̾͛̾̅̿̽̿̑̓̽́͊̏̏̕͝͝͝͠ͅŢ̧͍͔̠͎̜̲̯͔̤͉̦̲͍͇̟̰̝͚̣̟̭̑̾̏͒̏̓̈́̌̔̈̎̎̃̋̐̈͊́̐͒̃̅̾̓̚̚͝ͅE̗̻̖̼͔̜̫̳̟̫͈͙̗̝̭̙̭̻̥̻͙̘͙̐͛̿̀̔̋̑̿͐͋̑̊͐̀̀̽͑͒́͊̕͠ͅḨ̛̫̲͈̳̹͖͍̮̲͚̫̭͕̬͓̻̪̲̼̞̬̯̳̙̹̲̤̯͒̎̑̅̑̎̇͂͂̂͒̃̐̄̅̃͆́̽̀̽͑͑̌͝͝͝ͅ ̧̯̰̞͈̥̮̣͓͎̥̱̮͇͉̝͔̮̦̘̺̼̒͗̀̃̏̔͒̍̽̋̋̀̈́͛̇̌̔̓̈͊͂͂͋̑̕̕̕͘̕͜ͅY̢̪̲̠̰͚̰̦͙̬̖̦̳̻̹̺̼̭̦̻̣͔̞̼̹͔̓̈͊̈́͋͗͋͗̄̓̄̽̆͐̊͊̓̚̚̕͝͝O̢̨̧̢̫̮̖̩̳̰̩͔̹̳̩̳͍̱̲̩̫͖͕̩͕͉͉̟̟͕̓̏̿̾̐̔̋̍̏͐̓̈́͊̊̐̐̃͑̎̓̏̔̚͘͘͠S̨̛͍͖̬̣͙̳̟̱̤͇̟͎̰̻̻̤̫̙͎͖̻̩̼̣̿̃̅͂͗̉̎̀͑͒̂̄̏̎̄͛͐͆̋̆̉̕͘̚͘͜͝ͅŤ̡̨̨̯̙͎̫͕̗̫͙̙̘̲̭̮̭̫͓̘̩̰̻̘̆̽̓̌͑̔́͊́͂̏̆̎̽̐̒̆̈́͛̀̔̋́͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅƠ̛̬̰̱̬͈͚͙̩̻͓̣͍̺͉̞̯̬̳͙̬̯̦͍͖͎̬̏͐̀̈́̏͐͌̆̅̃̆̿͒͋̈̃́̎̎̇̎̓͐͊͘͝ͅP̨̧̡̢̛̥͖̼̺̳̳̥̹̰̪̪͍̝̹̰̩̰̪̠͎͇͌͋͒̇̑̾̏́̾̓̈́̏͋̍̐̊̂͆͋̋̚͘̚̚͜͝͝͝͠ͅS̢̧̨̺̫͎̦̗͖̺̺̠̤͍̜͕̘͎̦̺͎͉̳̞̟͚̥̓̏̎͛͌̃̋̆̀͊͊͛͐͊̽̆̇̃̍͗̑͗͊̕͜͝E̡̢̛͚̠̯̫̖͎͍̰̣͍͖̣̮̬͙̰͇͙̠̠̳̼̝̳͖̣͎̿̈͑͑̓̃̏͋́͌̌͛͊̅̎̄̓̈́́͊̕̕͜͠͝͝͠Ṋ̡̧̨̢̡̢̛̛̛̲̮̥̯̲̙̣̣̜̬͈͎̝̺̰͎̣̹̜̣̺͇̫̒͌̈́̅̊̈̓͗̂̽̈̈̇́̔̐̕͠͝͝Ḑ̢̧̧̭͉͙̗͚̥̼͉̦͕̫̫̪̳͎͈̖͈̜͕̼̘̥̖̬̱͒̄̿̎̓͂͋̾̆̏̌͗̐̈́͐̓͋̽̉̉̾̓̕̕͘͘͠͠͝ ̢̢̧̧̧̡̙̮̼̹͇̪̺̗̺͔̹̙̘̭̝̭̜̋̅̐̓̓͆̈́̒̆̾͛̾̅̿̽̿̑̓̽́͊̏̏̕͝͝͝͠ͅŢ̧͍͔̠͎̜̲̯͔̤͉̦̲͍͇̟̰̝͚̣̟̭̑̾̏͒̏̓̈́̌̔̈̎̎̃̋̐̈͊́̐͒̃̅̾̓̚̚͝ͅE̗̻̖̼͔̜̫̳̟̫͈͙̗̝̭̙̭̻̥̻͙̘͙̐͛̿̀̔̋̑̿͐͋̑̊͐̀̀̽͑͒́͊̕͠ͅḨ̛̫̲͈̳̹͖͍̮̲͚̫̭͕̬͓̻̪̲̼̞̬̯̳̙̹̲̤̯͒̎̑̅̑̎̇͂͂̂͒̃̐̄̅̃͆́̽̀̽͑͑̌͝͝͝ͅ ̧̯̰̞͈̥̮̣͓͎̥̱̮͇͉̝͔̮̦̘̺̼̒͗̀̃̏̔͒̍̽̋̋̀̈́͛̇̌̔̓̈͊͂͂͋̑̕̕̕͘̕͜ͅY̢̪̲̠̰͚̰̦͙̬̖̦̳̻̹̺̼̭̦̻̣͔̞̼̹͔̓̈͊̈́͋͗͋͗̄̓̄̽̆͐̊͊̓̚̚̕͝͝O̢̨̧̢̫̮̖̩̳̰̩͔̹̳̩̳͍̱̲̩̫͖͕̩͕͉͉̟̟͕̓̏̿̾̐̔̋̍̏͐̓̈́͊̊̐̐̃͑̎̓̏̔̚͘͘͠S̨̛͍͖̬̣͙̳̟̱̤͇̟͎̰̻̻̤̫̙͎͖̻̩̼̣̿̃̅͂͗̉̎̀͑͒̂̄̏̎̄͛͐͆̋̆̉̕͘̚͘͜͝ͅŤ̡̨̨̯̙͎̫͕̗̫͙̙̘̲̭̮̭̫͓̘̩̰̻̘̆̽̓̌͑̔́͊́͂̏̆̎̽̐̒̆̈́͛̀̔̋́͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅƠ̛̬̰̱̬͈͚͙̩̻͓̣͍̺͉̞̯̬̳͙̬̯̦͍͖͎̬̏͐̀̈́̏͐͌̆̅̃̆̿͒͋̈̃́̎̎̇̎̓͐͊͘͝ͅP̨̧̡̢̛̥͖̼̺̳̳̥̹̰̪̪͍̝̹̰̩̰̪̠͎͇͌͋͒̇̑̾̏́̾̓̈́̏͋̍̐̊̂͆͋̋̚͘̚̚͜͝͝͝͠ͅS̢̧̨̺̫͎̦̗͖̺̺̠̤͍̜͕̘͎̦̺͎͉̳̞̟͚̥̓̏̎͛͌̃̋̆̀͊͊͛͐͊̽̆̇̃̍͗̑͗͊̕͜͝E̡̢̛͚̠̯̫̖͎͍̰̣͍͖̣̮̬͙̰͇͙̠̠̳̼̝̳͖̣͎̿̈͑͑̓̃̏͋́͌̌͛͊̅̎̄̓̈́́͊̕̕͜͠͝͝͠Ṋ̡̧̨̢̡̢̛̛̛̲̮̥̯̲̙̣̣̜̬͈͎̝̺̰͎̣̹̜̣̺͇̫̒͌̈́̅̊̈̓͗̂̽̈̈̇́̔̐̕͠͝͝Ḑ̢̧̧̭͉͙̗͚̥̼͉̦͕̫̫̪̳͎͈̖͈̜͕̼̘̥̖̬̱͒̄̿̎̓͂͋̾̆̏̌͗̐̈́͐̓͋̽̉̉̾̓̕̕͘͘͠͠͝ ̢̢̧̧̧̡̙̮̼̹͇̪̺̗̺͔̹̙̘̭̝̭̜̋̅̐̓̓͆̈́̒̆̾͛̾̅̿̽̿̑̓̽́͊̏̏̕͝͝͝͠ͅŢ̧͍͔̠͎̜̲̯͔̤͉̦̲͍͇̟̰̝͚̣̟̭̑̾̏͒̏̓̈́̌̔̈̎̎̃̋̐̈͊́̐͒̃̅̾̓̚̚͝ͅE̗̻̖̼͔̜̫̳̟̫͈͙̗̝̭̙̭̻̥̻͙̘͙̐͛̿̀̔̋̑̿͐͋̑̊͐̀̀̽͑͒́͊̕͠ͅḨ̛̫̲͈̳̹͖͍̮̲͚̫̭͕̬͓̻̪̲̼̞̬̯̳̙̹̲̤̯͒̎̑̅̑̎̇͂͂̂͒̃̐̄̅̃͆́̽̀̽͑͑̌͝͝͝ͅ ̧̯̰̞͈̥̮̣͓͎̥̱̮͇͉̝͔̮̦̘̺̼̒͗̀̃̏̔͒̍̽̋̋̀̈́͛̇̌̔̓̈͊͂͂͋̑̕̕̕͘̕͜ͅY̢̪̲̠̰͚̰̦͙̬̖̦̳̻̹̺̼̭̦̻̣͔̞̼̹͔̓̈͊̈́͋͗͋͗̄̓̄̽̆͐̊͊̓̚̚̕͝͝O̢̨̧̢̫̮̖̩̳̰̩͔̹̳̩̳͍̱̲̩̫͖͕̩͕͉͉̟̟͕̓̏̿̾̐̔̋̍̏͐̓̈́͊̊̐̐̃͑̎̓̏̔̚͘͘͠S̨̛͍͖̬̣͙̳̟̱̤͇̟͎̰̻̻̤̫̙͎͖̻̩̼̣̿̃̅͂͗̉̎̀͑͒̂̄̏̎̄͛͐͆̋̆̉̕͘̚͘͜͝ͅŤ̡̨̨̯̙͎̫͕̗̫͙̙̘̲̭̮̭̫͓̘̩̰̻̘̆̽̓̌͑̔́͊́͂̏̆̎̽̐̒̆̈́͛̀̔̋́͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅƠ̛̬̰̱̬͈͚͙̩̻͓̣͍̺͉̞̯̬̳͙̬̯̦͍͖͎̬̏͐̀̈́̏͐͌̆̅̃̆̿͒͋̈̃́̎̎̇̎̓͐͊͘͝ͅP̨̧̡̢̛̥͖̼̺̳̳̥̹̰̪̪͍̝̹̰̩̰̪̠͎͇͌͋͒̇̑̾̏́̾̓̈́̏͋̍̐̊̂͆͋̋̚͘̚̚͜͝͝͝͠ͅS̢̧̨̺̫͎̦̗͖̺̺̠̤͍̜͕̘͎̦̺͎͉̳̞̟͚̥̓̏̎͛͌̃̋̆̀͊͊͛͐͊̽̆̇̃̍͗̑͗͊̕͜͝E̡̢̛͚̠̯̫̖͎͍̰̣͍͖̣̮̬͙̰͇͙̠̠̳̼̝̳͖̣͎̿̈͑͑̓̃̏͋́͌̌͛͊̅̎̄̓̈́́͊̕̕͜͠͝͝͠Ṋ̡̧̨̢̡̢̛̛̛̲̮̥̯̲̙̣̣̜̬͈͎̝̺̰͎̣̹̜̣̺͇̫̒͌̈́̅̊̈̓͗̂̽̈̈̇́̔̐̕͠͝͝Ḑ̢̧̧̭͉͙̗͚̥̼͉̦͕̫̫̪̳͎͈̖͈̜͕̼̘̥̖̬̱͒̄̿̎̓͂͋̾̆̏̌͗̐̈́͐̓͋̽̉̉̾̓̕̕͘͘͠͠͝ ̢̢̧̧̧̡̙̮̼̹͇̪̺̗̺͔̹̙̘̭̝̭̜̋̅̐̓̓͆̈́̒̆̾͛̾̅̿̽̿̑̓̽́͊̏̏̕͝͝͝͠ͅŢ̧͍͔̠͎̜̲̯͔̤͉̦̲͍͇̟̰̝͚̣̟̭̑̾̏͒̏̓̈́̌̔̈̎̎̃̋̐̈͊́̐͒̃̅̾̓̚̚͝ͅE̗̻̖̼͔̜̫̳̟̫͈͙̗̝̭̙̭̻̥̻͙̘͙̐͛̿̀̔̋̑̿͐͋̑̊͐̀̀̽͑͒́͊̕͠ͅḨ̛̫̲͈̳̹͖͍̮̲͚̫̭͕̬͓̻̪̲̼̞̬̯̳̙̹̲̤̯͒̎̑̅̑̎̇͂͂̂͒̃̐̄̅̃͆́̽̀̽͑͑̌͝͝͝ͅ ̧̯̰̞͈̥̮̣͓͎̥̱̮͇͉̝͔̮̦̘̺̼̒͗̀̃̏̔͒̍̽̋̋̀̈́͛̇̌̔̓̈͊͂͂͋̑̕̕̕͘̕͜ͅY̢̪̲̠̰͚̰̦͙̬̖̦̳̻̹̺̼̭̦̻̣͔̞̼̹͔̓̈͊̈́͋͗͋͗̄̓̄̽̆͐̊͊̓̚̚̕͝͝O̢̨̧̢̫̮̖̩̳̰̩͔̹̳̩̳͍̱̲̩̫͖͕̩͕͉͉̟̟͕̓̏̿̾̐̔̋̍̏͐̓̈́͊̊̐̐̃͑̎̓̏̔̚͘͘͠S̨̛͍͖̬̣͙̳̟̱̤͇̟͎̰̻̻̤̫̙͎͖̻̩̼̣̿̃̅͂͗̉̎̀͑͒̂̄̏̎̄͛͐͆̋̆̉̕͘̚͘͜͝ͅŤ̡̨̨̯̙͎̫͕̗̫͙̙̘̲̭̮̭̫͓̘̩̰̻̘̆̽̓̌͑̔́͊́͂̏̆̎̽̐̒̆̈́͛̀̔̋́͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅƠ̛̬̰̱̬͈͚͙̩̻͓̣͍̺͉̞̯̬̳͙̬̯̦͍͖͎̬̏͐̀̈́̏͐͌̆̅̃̆̿͒͋̈̃́̎̎̇̎̓͐͊͘͝ͅP̨̧̡̢̛̥͖̼̺̳̳̥̹̰̪̪͍̝̹̰̩̰̪̠͎͇͌͋͒̇̑̾̏́̾̓̈́̏͋̍̐̊̂͆͋̋̚͘̚̚͜͝͝͝͠ͅS̢̧̨̺̫͎̦̗͖̺̺̠̤͍̜͕̘͎̦̺͎͉̳̞̟͚̥̓̏̎͛͌̃̋̆̀͊͊͛͐͊̽̆̇̃̍͗̑͗͊̕͜͝E̡̢̛͚̠̯̫̖͎͍̰̣͍͖̣̮̬͙̰͇͙̠̠̳̼̝̳͖̣͎̿̈͑͑̓̃̏͋́͌̌͛͊̅̎̄̓̈́́͊̕̕͜͠͝͝͠Ṋ̡̧̨̢̡̢̛̛̛̲̮̥̯̲̙̣̣̜̬͈͎̝̺̰͎̣̹̜̣̺͇̫̒͌̈́̅̊̈̓͗̂̽̈̈̇́̔̐̕͠͝͝Ḑ̢̧̧̭͉͙̗͚̥̼͉̦͕̫̫̪̳͎͈̖͈̜͕̼̘̥̖̬̱͒̄̿̎̓͂͋̾̆̏̌͗̐̈́͐̓͋̽̉̉̾̓̕̕͘͘͠͠͝ ̢̢̧̧̧̡̙̮̼̹͇̪̺̗̺͔̹̙̘̭̝̭̜̋̅̐̓̓͆̈́̒̆̾͛̾̅̿̽̿̑̓̽́͊̏̏̕͝͝͝͠ͅŢ̧͍͔̠͎̜̲̯͔̤͉̦̲͍͇̟̰̝͚̣̟̭̑̾̏͒̏̓̈́̌̔̈̎̎̃̋̐̈͊́̐͒̃̅̾̓̚̚͝ͅE̗̻̖̼͔̜̫̳̟̫͈͙̗̝̭̙̭̻̥̻͙̘͙̐͛̿̀̔̋̑̿͐͋̑̊͐̀̀̽͑͒́͊̕͠ͅḨ̛̫̲͈̳̹͖͍̮̲͚̫̭͕̬͓̻̪̲̼̞̬̯̳̙̹̲̤̯͒̎̑̅̑̎̇͂͂̂͒̃̐̄̅̃͆́̽̀̽͑͑̌͝͝͝ͅ ̧̯̰̞͈̥̮̣͓͎̥̱̮͇͉̝͔̮̦̘̺̼̒͗̀̃̏̔͒̍̽̋̋̀̈́͛̇̌̔̓̈͊͂͂͋̑̕̕̕͘̕͜ͅY̢̪̲̠̰͚̰̦͙̬̖̦̳̻̹̺̼̭̦̻̣͔̞̼̹͔̓̈͊̈́͋͗͋͗̄̓̄̽̆͐̊͊̓̚̚̕͝͝O̢̨̧̢̫̮̖̩̳̰̩͔̹̳̩̳͍̱̲̩̫͖͕̩͕͉͉̟̟͕̓̏̿̾̐̔̋̍̏͐̓̈́͊̊̐̐̃͑̎̓̏̔̚͘͘͠S̨̛͍͖̬̣͙̳̟̱̤͇̟͎̰̻̻̤̫̙͎͖̻̩̼̣̿̃̅͂͗̉̎̀͑͒̂̄̏̎̄͛͐͆̋̆̉̕͘̚͘͜͝ͅŤ̡̨̨̯̙͎̫͕̗̫͙̙̘̲̭̮̭̫͓̘̩̰̻̘̆̽̓̌͑̔́͊́͂̏̆̎̽̐̒̆̈́͛̀̔̋́͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅƠ̛̬̰̱̬͈͚͙̩̻͓̣͍̺͉̞̯̬̳͙̬̯̦͍͖͎̬̏͐̀̈́̏͐͌̆̅̃̆̿͒͋̈̃́̎̎̇̎̓͐͊͘͝ͅP̨̧̡̢̛̥͖̼̺̳̳̥̹̰̪̪͍̝̹̰̩̰̪̠͎͇͌͋͒̇̑̾̏́̾̓̈́̏͋̍̐̊̂͆͋̋̚͘̚̚͜͝͝͝͠ͅS̢̧̨̺̫͎̦̗͖̺̺̠̤͍̜͕̘͎̦̺͎͉̳̞̟͚̥̓̏̎͛͌̃̋̆̀͊͊͛͐͊̽̆̇̃̍͗̑͗͊̕͜͝E̡̢̛͚̠̯̫̖͎͍̰̣͍͖̣̮̬͙̰͇͙̠̠̳̼̝̳͖̣͎̿̈͑͑̓̃̏͋́͌̌͛͊̅̎̄̓̈́́͊̕̕͜͠͝͝͠Ṋ̡̧̨̢̡̢̛̛̛̲̮̥̯̲̙̣̣̜̬͈͎̝̺̰͎̣̹̜̣̺͇̫̒͌̈́̅̊̈̓͗̂̽̈̈̇́̔̐̕͠͝͝Ḑ̢̧̧̭͉͙̗͚̥̼͉̦͕̫̫̪̳͎͈̖͈̜͕̼̘̥̖̬̱͒̄̿̎̓͂͋̾̆̏̌͗̐̈́͐̓͋̽̉̉̾̓̕̕͘͘͠͠͝ ̢̢̧̧̧̡̙̮̼̹͇̪̺̗̺͔̹̙̘̭̝̭̜̋̅̐̓̓͆̈́̒̆̾͛̾̅̿̽̿̑̓̽́͊̏̏̕͝͝͝͠ͅŢ̧͍͔̠͎̜̲̯͔̤͉̦̲͍͇̟̰̝͚̣̟̭̑̾̏͒̏̓̈́̌̔̈̎̎̃̋̐̈͊́̐͒̃̅̾̓̚̚͝ͅE̗̻̖̼͔̜̫̳̟̫͈͙̗̝̭̙̭̻̥̻͙̘͙̐͛̿̀̔̋̑̿͐͋̑̊͐̀̀̽͑͒́͊̕͠ͅḨ̛̫̲͈̳̹͖͍̮̲͚̫̭͕̬͓̻̪̲̼̞̬̯̳̙̹̲̤̯͒̎̑̅̑̎̇͂͂̂͒̃̐̄̅̃͆́̽̀̽͑͑̌͝͝͝ͅ ̧̯̰̞͈̥̮̣͓͎̥̱̮͇͉̝͔̮̦̘̺̼̒͗̀̃̏̔͒̍̽̋̋̀̈́͛̇̌̔̓̈͊͂͂͋̑̕̕̕͘̕͜ͅY̢̪̲̠̰͚̰̦͙̬̖̦̳̻̹̺̼̭̦̻̣͔̞̼̹͔̓̈͊̈́͋͗͋͗̄̓̄̽̆͐̊͊̓̚̚̕͝͝O̢̨̧̢̫̮̖̩̳̰̩͔̹̳̩̳͍̱̲̩̫͖͕̩͕͉͉̟̟͕̓̏̿̾̐̔̋̍̏͐̓̈́͊̊̐̐̃͑̎̓̏̔̚͘͘͠S̨̛͍͖̬̣͙̳̟̱̤͇̟͎̰̻̻̤̫̙͎͖̻̩̼̣̿̃̅͂͗̉̎̀͑͒̂̄̏̎̄͛͐͆̋̆̉̕͘̚͘͜͝ͅŤ̡̨̨̯̙͎̫͕̗̫͙̙̘̲̭̮̭̫͓̘̩̰̻̘̆̽̓̌͑̔́͊́͂̏̆̎̽̐̒̆̈́͛̀̔̋́͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅƠ̛̬̰̱̬͈͚͙̩̻͓̣͍̺͉̞̯̬̳͙̬̯̦͍͖͎̬̏͐̀̈́̏͐͌̆̅̃̆̿͒͋̈̃́̎̎̇̎̓͐͊͘͝ͅP̨̧̡̢̛̥͖̼̺̳̳̥̹̰̪̪͍̝̹̰̩̰̪̠͎͇͌͋͒̇̑̾̏́̾̓̈́̏͋̍̐̊̂͆͋̋̚͘̚̚͜͝͝͝͠ͅ

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

cool poo poo thanks

sports
Sep 1, 2012
wilhelm scream is an insane idiot who got realmad at Skylark for posting some of the most content-filled threads of yospos. he has walled himself in and has tainted the yostop with the stench of failure.

good news tho i have an ibook G3 in bondi blue and i want it to succeed the yostop

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

sports posted:

wilhelm scream is an insane idiot who got realmad at Skylark for posting some of the most content-filled threads of yospos. he has walled himself in and has tainted the yostop with the stench of failure.

good news tho i have an ibook G3 in bondi blue and i want it to succeed the yostop

i have one question, and one question only

have u shipped teh yostop

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

sports posted:

on the one hand, im' sorry i sent yostop to wilhelm

on the other hand nobody else was steppin' up and sending me their deets soooooooo

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
I was gonna but then I didn't know what I would do with it besides leave it in my trunk

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

sports posted:

yes send it

you have my blessing

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
s͚͌́̌͑͛ͅn̙̩̎̊ͦ́̓e̜̘͍͌̓ͭḏ͈̼̞̅̽̏̈́̓͂ ͕͉̮̹̺̙̬̠ͨẗ̗̻̣̺́͋̂ͣͭͅh̹̦̪̗͕́͊̉ͫ̃̔e̥̣̜͕̼̻̓̃̎ͭͣ̈́͐ ̼̮͈͉̫̻̃͐̅ͣ̓͆ȳ̠̯͔̲̯̥ͨ̇ͬͣo͖̥̙̗̠̱͆̓ͣs̙͇̲̬̘ͤ͋̿̇t̪̼̙̩ͫ̎ͦ̓̄̆o͍ͮ̏̍͌̅p̳̪̖ͧ̏̒̋͒̌ͫ̄s͚͌́̌͑͛ͅn̙̩̎̊ͦ́̓e̜̘͍͌̓ͭḏ͈̼̞̅̽̏̈́̓͂ ͕͉̮̹̺̙̬̠ͨẗ̗̻̣̺́͋̂ͣͭͅh̹̦̪̗͕́͊̉ͫ̃̔e̥̣̜͕̼̻̓̃̎ͭͣ̈́͐ ̼̮͈͉̫̻̃͐̅ͣ̓͆ȳ̠̯͔̲̯̥ͨ̇ͬͣo͖̥̙̗̠̱͆̓ͣs̙͇̲̬̘ͤ͋̿̇t̪̼̙̩ͫ̎ͦ̓̄̆o͍ͮ̏̍͌̅p̳̪̖ͧ̏̒̋͒̌ͫ̄s͚͌́̌͑͛ͅn̙̩̎̊ͦ́̓e̜̘͍͌̓ͭḏ͈̼̞̅̽̏̈́̓͂ ͕͉̮̹̺̙̬̠ͨẗ̗̻̣̺́͋̂ͣͭͅh̹̦̪̗͕́͊̉ͫ̃̔e̥̣̜͕̼̻̓̃̎ͭͣ̈́͐ ̼̮͈͉̫̻̃͐̅ͣ̓͆ȳ̠̯͔̲̯̥ͨ̇ͬͣo͖̥̙̗̠̱͆̓ͣs̙͇̲̬̘ͤ͋̿̇t̪̼̙̩ͫ̎ͦ̓̄̆o͍ͮ̏̍͌̅p̳̪̖ͧ̏̒̋͒̌ͫ̄s͚͌́̌͑͛ͅn̙̩̎̊ͦ́̓e̜̘͍͌̓ͭḏ͈̼̞̅̽̏̈́̓͂ ͕͉̮̹̺̙̬̠ͨẗ̗̻̣̺́͋̂ͣͭͅh̹̦̪̗͕́͊̉ͫ̃̔e̥̣̜͕̼̻̓̃̎ͭͣ̈́͐ ̼̮͈͉̫̻̃͐̅ͣ̓͆ȳ̠̯͔̲̯̥ͨ̇ͬͣo͖̥̙̗̠̱͆̓ͣs̙͇̲̬̘ͤ͋̿̇t̪̼̙̩ͫ̎ͦ̓̄̆o͍ͮ̏̍͌̅p̳̪̖ͧ̏̒̋͒̌ͫ̄s͚͌́̌͑͛ͅn̙̩̎̊ͦ́̓e̜̘͍͌̓ͭḏ͈̼̞̅̽̏̈́̓͂ ͕͉̮̹̺̙̬̠ͨẗ̗̻̣̺́͋̂ͣͭͅh̹̦̪̗͕́͊̉ͫ̃̔e̥̣̜͕̼̻̓̃̎ͭͣ̈́͐ ̼̮͈͉̫̻̃͐̅ͣ̓͆ȳ̠̯͔̲̯̥ͨ̇ͬͣo͖̥̙̗̠̱͆̓ͣs̙͇̲̬̘ͤ͋̿̇t̪̼̙̩ͫ̎ͦ̓̄̆o͍ͮ̏̍͌̅p̳̪̖ͧ̏̒̋͒̌ͫ̄
s͚͌́̌͑͛ͅn̙̩̎̊ͦ́̓e̜̘͍͌̓ͭḏ͈̼̞̅̽̏̈́̓͂ ͕͉̮̹̺̙̬̠ͨẗ̗̻̣̺́͋̂ͣͭͅh̹̦̪̗͕́͊̉ͫ̃̔e̥̣̜͕̼̻̓̃̎ͭͣ̈́͐ ̼̮͈͉̫̻̃͐̅ͣ̓͆ȳ̠̯͔̲̯̥ͨ̇ͬͣo͖̥̙̗̠̱͆̓ͣs̙͇̲̬̘ͤ͋̿̇t̪̼̙̩ͫ̎ͦ̓̄̆o͍ͮ̏̍͌̅p̳̪̖ͧ̏̒̋͒̌ͫ̄s͚͌́̌͑͛ͅn̙̩̎̊ͦ́̓e̜̘͍͌̓ͭḏ͈̼̞̅̽̏̈́̓͂ ͕͉̮̹̺̙̬̠ͨẗ̗̻̣̺́͋̂ͣͭͅh̹̦̪̗͕́͊̉ͫ̃̔e̥̣̜͕̼̻̓̃̎ͭͣ̈́͐ ̼̮͈͉̫̻̃͐̅ͣ̓͆ȳ̠̯͔̲̯̥ͨ̇ͬͣo͖̥̙̗̠̱͆̓ͣs̙͇̲̬̘ͤ͋̿̇t̪̼̙̩ͫ̎ͦ̓̄̆o͍ͮ̏̍͌̅p̳̪̖ͧ̏̒̋͒̌ͫ̄s͚͌́̌͑͛ͅn̙̩̎̊ͦ́̓e̜̘͍͌̓ͭḏ͈̼̞̅̽̏̈́̓͂ ͕͉̮̹̺̙̬̠ͨẗ̗̻̣̺́͋̂ͣͭͅh̹̦̪̗͕́͊̉ͫ̃̔e̥̣̜͕̼̻̓̃̎ͭͣ̈́͐ ̼̮͈͉̫̻̃͐̅ͣ̓͆ȳ̠̯͔̲̯̥ͨ̇ͬͣo͖̥̙̗̠̱͆̓ͣs̙͇̲̬̘ͤ͋̿̇t̪̼̙̩ͫ̎ͦ̓̄̆o͍ͮ̏̍͌̅p̳̪̖ͧ̏̒̋͒̌ͫ̄s͚͌́̌͑͛ͅn̙̩̎̊ͦ́̓e̜̘͍͌̓ͭḏ͈̼̞̅̽̏̈́̓͂ ͕͉̮̹̺̙̬̠ͨẗ̗̻̣̺́͋̂ͣͭͅh̹̦̪̗͕́͊̉ͫ̃̔e̥̣̜͕̼̻̓̃̎ͭͣ̈́͐ ̼̮͈͉̫̻̃͐̅ͣ̓͆ȳ̠̯͔̲̯̥ͨ̇ͬͣo͖̥̙̗̠̱͆̓ͣs̙͇̲̬̘ͤ͋̿̇t̪̼̙̩ͫ̎ͦ̓̄̆o͍ͮ̏̍͌̅p̳̪̖ͧ̏̒̋͒̌ͫ̄s͚͌́̌͑͛ͅn̙̩̎̊ͦ́̓e̜̘͍͌̓ͭḏ͈̼̞̅̽̏̈́̓͂ ͕͉̮̹̺̙̬̠ͨẗ̗̻̣̺́͋̂ͣͭͅh̹̦̪̗͕́͊̉ͫ̃̔e̥̣̜͕̼̻̓̃̎ͭͣ̈́͐ ̼̮͈͉̫̻̃͐̅ͣ̓͆ȳ̠̯͔̲̯̥ͨ̇ͬͣo͖̥̙̗̠̱͆̓ͣs̙͇̲̬̘ͤ͋̿̇t̪̼̙̩ͫ̎ͦ̓̄̆o͍ͮ̏̍͌̅p̳̪̖ͧ̏̒̋͒̌ͫ̄

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

on the one hand, im' sorry i sent yostop to wilhelm

on the other hand nobody else was steppin' up and sending me their deets soooooooo
that might be the problem. i know that i almost sent him a pm before i remembered how unhinged his skylarkposts were, it might be scaring people off

then again i'm p. sure that at least one brave yosposter has supplied an address by now so it makes no difference, also if he really cared he'd have mentioned the lack of information anyway

what i'm saying here is

sports posted:

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
so who is the yostop en route to? surely it has been shipped by now

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

send me the yospto

sports
Sep 1, 2012
aight i will hopefully do A Thing with the yostop mk. II if it materializes fully

or it will just be vapeur ware

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Sniep posted:

so who is the yostop en route to? surely it has been shipped by now
honestly i wouldn't be surprised if the guy's chucked it in a dumpster at this point :smith:

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

sports posted:

aight i will hopefully do A Thing with the yostop mk. II if it materializes fully

or it will just be vapeur ware

i literally have an airbook that i got nothing to do with, just hanging out in it box

but it isn't the artist's vision for it to be replaced, wasnt it supposed to be in a museum or something?

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

duckfarts posted:

sports
Sep 1, 2012
can we petition a permaban for wilhelm_scream.avi becaus etbh his name is really stupid and he was a lovely poster in the worst way possible

sports
Sep 1, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZwICaCPVis

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

want dat macho man tshirt

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!
i approve of the idea of yostop mk 2

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I don't care who sends the yostop or to whom or what it is it can be a piece of cardboard with a crudely drawn bliss.jpg on it for all I care just ship it from somewhere to someone ship it now ship ship

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

sports posted:

can we petition a permaban for wilhelm_scream.avi becaus etbh his name is really stupid and he was a lovely poster in the worst way possible
i'm guessing that you mean wilhelm_scream.wav which is a less really stupid name and yes i agree

also if he ships the yostop he gets unbanned for like a week or something :v:

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
i want a red yostop

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

maybe find one of these on ebay cheap

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Sniep posted:

put it in an 80's style briefcase, handcuffed to wrist. meet in a back alley, 6 cars, the carrier, the recipient and each two guard cars. recipient unlocks the handcuffs and locks to self, hands carrier an envelope. enters car, 3 recipient cars drive off. carrier opens note, it's a folded printout of milkie av 6" x 6". carriers cars all explode. recipient unlocks cuffs, lowers rear seat-trunk back and places into trunk.

Olivil
Jul 15, 2010

Wow I'd like to be as smart as a computer

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

POST the yostop

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert
where is it

SNED TEH YOSTOP

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn
Yostop MK2 :getin:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
yoslop

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012