Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...

Elysiume posted:

If Ricky is married to Hilary and Hilary's sister marries some random person it would just be his sister-in-law's wedding.

Yep. He was probably assuming that I'm a goon ergo I must be single.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
The sudden reminder that I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about

Ensign_Ricky posted:

Yep. He was probably assuming that I'm a goon ergo I must be single.

To be fair, that's a reasonable assumption to make.

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...

Captain Trips posted:

To be fair, that's a reasonable assumption to make.

Well, yes.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Millions of Crows posted:

I found the very best one:

No you didn't, because I did:

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

I've seen all the various vulture-things before and after that post online somewhere, but I don't actually know where any of them are from. Help me gain more knowledge ranks in pointless nerd trivia?

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.

Xander77 posted:

I've seen all the various vulture-things before and after that post online somewhere, but I don't actually know where any of them are from. Help me gain more knowledge ranks in pointless nerd trivia?

He's from a action figure line that was just kickstarted comprised of battle birds.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Gann Jerrod posted:

He's from a action figure line that was just kickstarted comprised of battle birds.

That one isn't even loving pretending it's not some kind of avatar of Tzeentch.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Gann Jerrod posted:

Man, this would syngergise well with Klaivu's graphic novel:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3424156&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I'd like to think Mario is like Buffalo Bill and locks tanukis up in his basement so he can prance infront of a mirror with his tanuki suit.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Dusseldorf posted:

I'd like to think Mario is like Buffalo Bill and locks tanukis up in his basement so he can prance infront of a mirror with his tanuki suit.

"Would you fly me?

I'd fly me."

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

manderson
Aug 12, 2005

Human Extraordinaire

Dusseldorf posted:

Hahah yep, prancing around jigglin' his balls

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
I don't know what a Tanuki is, but that's clearly a raccoon suit. :colbert:

Hit or miss Clitoris
Apr 19, 2003
I HAVE BEEN A VERY NAUGHTY BOY

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_raccoon_dog

Their balls are loving magical

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Little kids are surprisingly stupid around the ocean if you aren't very careful. I've never advocated leashing your kids but with those 4 small animals to manage I can give her a pass.

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013

Efexeye posted:

Little kids are surprisingly stupid around the ocean if you aren't very careful.

You have a few extra words there. hth

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
A well-trained or just sufficiently chill dog can be safe to have off-leash if there's no real threats around, like on an empty beach.

On the other hand, if you let those toddlers off their leash, I can guarantee the first thing they'll do is faceplant in the surf.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

It's still pretty much yuppiemom.jpg and it's funny.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Toddlers near open water bad.

Cool Dogs near open water pretty chill.

Now for something completely different:

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy

Related -

Which, being as this is the funny pictures thread, inevitably leads to this -

Death from above.

Everyone should watch Pom Poko.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Now for something completely different:

Where the gently caress did you find my perfect burial spot?

Choronzons son
Mar 1, 2011

It's a Quantum Cat!

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

:bravo2: I never really got what the big deal is with kids on leashes. Little kids run around a lot and get lost easy, I remember my kid brother got put on a leash when we went to the fair :bravo2:

Arx Monolith
May 4, 2007
My kid darted into a busy street once. Wasn't hurt, but we got him a monkey backpack with a long tail. It's not a leash. Leashes go around your neck. It's a safety line. It has saved his life at least once. That's what I have to say about that.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Incoming cringing.

You've been warned.

I finally learned how to not break tables!

The Anime Liker has a new favorite as of 09:31 on Aug 22, 2013

Long John Power
Sep 11, 2001

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Gann Jerrod posted:

I kinda got that they were Warcraft figurines. I meant these:

(and the poster, but I guess that wasn't from anything in particular)

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Xander77 posted:

I kinda got that they were Warcraft figurines. I meant these:

(and the poster, but I guess that wasn't from anything in particular)

Those are Skeksis from the film "The Dark Crystal".

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Incoming cringing.

You've been warned.

I would hire this guy!

Just to keep him off the streets, where we could keep an eye on him and make sure he's not harming anyone else.

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013

Incoming cringing.

You've been warned.

Reposting this to the Resume thread, brb.

utada
Jun 6, 2006

I had the craziest dream last night. I was dancing the White Swan.

McKilligan posted:

Related -

Which, being as this is the funny pictures thread, inevitably leads to this -

Death from above.

Everyone should watch Pom Poko.

Not backseat modding but giving you a heads up that anime outside of the anime thread is probateable.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

Arx Monolith posted:

My kid darted into a busy street once. Wasn't hurt, but we got him a monkey backpack with a long tail. It's not a leash. Leashes go around your neck. It's a safety line. It has saved his life at least once. That's what I have to say about that.

This, non-parents give me dirty looks when I have my kid on his monkey backpack. One idiot hipster even tried to untie the leash from the street sign, I had to run out of the restaurant my wife and I were at and chase after him before he ran into the street.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
I got my kid a muzzle just on the off chance he bites anyone. I'd prefer not to have to keep an eye on him too closely. My hispanic nanny wasn't available last weekend and it was an absolute nightmare. Little brat almost stained my yoga pants while we were out.

SheepNameKiller
Jun 19, 2004

Arx Monolith posted:

Yeah it's a leash, if you're going to put your kid on a tether at least have a sense of humor about it.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
They say those invisible fences are for dogs too, but they work pretty well for kids.

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

They say those invisible fences are for dogs too, but they work pretty well for kids.

You haven't lived until you strap one of those collars around your neck at a party and then forget it's there because you're drinking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Judakel posted:

I got my kid a muzzle just on the off chance he bites anyone. I'd prefer not to have to keep an eye on him too closely. My hispanic nanny wasn't available last weekend and it was an absolute nightmare. Little brat almost stained my yoga pants while we were out.

Oh look

It's a picture of the 30ft pole I'm not going to touch this with.

• Locked thread