Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
While I can respect Miley Cyrus for wanting to distant herself from her Disney image and adopting a less than conventional style, she's trying way too hard. Oh well, it's not going to affect her career in any way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anonymous Zebra
Oct 21, 2005
Blending in like it ain't no thang
The loving dancing bears did it for me. That was excellent.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
Why would she ever think sticking her tongue all the way out and kind of lolling it around would ever be anything other than horrifyingly gross.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

HBomb posted:

Beetledouche.

Noni
Jul 8, 2003
ASK ME ABOUT DEFRAUDING GOONS WITH HOT DOGS AND HOW I BANNED EPIC HAMCAT

If you say his name three times in a row, Beetledouche comes!

randyest
Sep 1, 2004

by R. Guyovich
I think Miley's doing just fine.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Why is George Ma-Harris performing on stage with Miley?

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby

Zedsdeadbaby posted:

I swear that Jaden Smith kid has just that one facial expression, literally.

Pretty much.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

"Oh god, Will Smith is my dad."

dud root
Mar 30, 2008
Isnt he home-schooled? That concert was probably his first sex ed class

Action-Bastard
Jan 1, 2008

dud root posted:

Isnt he home-schooled? That concert was probably his first sex ed class

His parent's are also Scientologists, god only knows what that kid gets exposed to or sheltered from.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
This thread got real weird real fast.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

syscall girl posted:

This thread got real weird real fast.

http://i.imgur.com/G1s39zD.jpg

(On second thought, probably :nws:

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

That can't be comfortable.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Anonymous Zebra posted:

The loving dancing bears did it for me. That was excellent.

I watched that after smoking two bowls of some of the best weed I've had in a while. I almost had to pinch myself to believe the bears were really there and now it is clear to me how many drugs that woman is on.

Many. Very many.

I didn't really think mtv had gotten that awful. I know it's poo poo, but I guess I didn't quite understand how bad it stinks.

Goddamnit, I'm getting old.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
If you think the half naked mouseketeer celebrity kid of a 90's pop country singer and the creepy scientologist celebrity kid of an 80's TV dad, dressed up like Beetlejuice, dry-humping each other to a bad retooling of a WHAM! song while giant horny teddy bears gyrate and Will Smith's kids look on in disappointment and confusion is lovely, then brother you just have no taste whatsoever.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

That can't be comfortable.

But it lifts and separates!

She looks like she has the kind of gap only a profootball gang bang can give you.

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

LingcodKilla posted:

She looks like she has the kind of gap only a profootball gang bang can give you.

:stonk:

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet

That girl ain't right, I tell ya hwut

http://i.imgur.com/bFMIGHs.png mildy NWS for cartoon butt

KIT HAGS has a new favorite as of 07:50 on Aug 26, 2013

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Jesus Christ it looks so tight that if she farted shed have to push a bubble out.

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
Enough creep posts about them females. Have some hotdogs.

SlimWhiskey
Jun 1, 2010

I suddenly want to party with Miley Cyrus. I had no idea she had transformed from pop star to complete train wreck that fast.
Also, I like her hair.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Goddamn pop sucks right now. This is truly the official decade of the try hards.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Any nerd circa any decade since music was invented posted:

Goddamn pop sucks right now. This is truly the official decade of the try hards.

I agree.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I'm not trying to sound like an old fart, but there is currently some next level try hard poo poo going on. I'll take it over the 90's but it's still ridiculously bad.

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Actually you owe me 6! But who's countin?

Lydia in the crowd :laffo:

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

SOME PEOPLE FIND HOME APPLIANCES SEXUALLY AROUSING! ZORDS ARE NOT APPLIANCES, DAMMIT!

This is perfect....

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

PatrickBateman posted:

jesus tittyfucking christ.

I see you've heard about her next music video.

Fozaldo
Apr 18, 2004

Serenity Now. Serenity Now.
:respek::respek::respek::respek::respek:

Us lefties get forgotten again :(

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Fozaldo posted:

Us lefties get forgotten again :(

Lefties have it way better, take a sip of your favorite beverage while nibbling your favorite cookies. It's genius I tells ya.

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?

That's not a biscuit.

This is a biscuit.

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
Someone just post that cold on the cob picture and end this British/American terminology discussion before it starts for the 20th time

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Vicas posted:

Someone just post that cold on the cob picture and end this British/American terminology discussion before it starts for the 20th time

rooty tooty point and not funny anymore

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

randyest posted:

I think Miley's doing just fine.

So, like, the performance is weird and all, and that outfit looks uncomfortable as hell, but what I don't understand is the tongue hanging out thing. And I can't find anything online that explains the tongue thing, aside from people wondering why she keeps posing for pictures with her tongue out.

USA Today posted:

She sticks out her ample tongue while posing on the red carpet, on Instagram and on Twitter. In her suggestive music video We Can't Stop, she licks dolls, other people and the air. And most recently, she posted a photo of herself licking an MTV Moonman trophy.

Her explanation? "It's going to be super-dope when I win my VMA, my Moonman, 'cause one, I already made out with him, so now he has to go home with me," she says in an interview with MTV. She also says that because she has a photo of herself with the Moonman, she's still going to tell people she won, even if she doesn't. But she's sure she will.

That was the only thing I could find as some sort of explanation. Am I just too old to understand?

Edit: Does she think that you do that on ecstacy, maybe? Instead of grinding your teeth?

RCarr posted:

It's a "Look at me I'm slutty! I'm a big girl, I like cock now!" type of gesture.

Ah. I was overthinking it. I figured the costume and rear end wiggle were enough to imply that and the tongue was something else.

Bored has a new favorite as of 17:48 on Aug 26, 2013

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

It's a "Look at me I'm slutty! I'm a big girl, I like cock now!" type of gesture.

Revener
Aug 25, 2007

by angerbeet

RCarr posted:

I don't think that gesture means what you think it means.

Also you're gross.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

It's no use to me if there's only room for one biscuit.

• Locked thread