Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

Basscop posted:

and a PUA.

Pregnant ugly rear end in a top hat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barf Wight
Sep 4, 2011
OK, you can stop yelling :hf:
The Edmonton fox guy, yes? That guy pops up every now and then and is always awkward

VidaGrey posted:

The first set of friends you posted did not look too bad. Sure they looked awkward, but nothing too terrible. The second, however...jesus, I can smell the guy through my computer screen :gonk:
In the pic with the red beverage his mouth looks like that of a young bird being fed, it's pretty gross.

Sad lions
Sep 3, 2008

Basscop posted:

Let me try again

I stand corrected.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 58 minutes!

Basscop posted:

and a PUA.

It didnt work.

Effingham
Aug 1, 2006

The bells of the Gion Temple echo the impermanence of all things...

Basscop posted:

Here he is owling.

And here's his girlfriend owling.

Wait, what the heck. That's a Thing? How did that become a Thing? Who DOES that?

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Effingham posted:

Wait, what the heck. That's a Thing? How did that become a Thing? Who DOES that?

No one anymore.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

Effingham posted:

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Just saw a guy wearing this at lunch:

I'm in a major ISP and we're all adults.

Sad lions
Sep 3, 2008

Well thank god for the text because if I saw the image alone I'd be thinking something else.

Which would probably make it a better shirt.

MinistryofLard
Mar 22, 2013

Goblin babies did nothing wrong.

Owling is a thing for people who want to plank but also want to be ironic about how stupid planking is because they lack the core body strength to do it on weird things.

Which in a way makes it even dumber, because at least planking on weird things takes some physical ability. Notice how the only people who owl are the kind of people who's fit right in in this thread.

Content from Cringe Channel:

30 Goddamned Dicks
Sep 8, 2010

I will leave you to flounder in your cesspool of primeval soup, you sad, lonely, little cowards.
Fun Shoe

Boyfriend of Georgina (who is actually kinda cool and has neat hair/accessories/clothes/outfits, although she is a bit twee in the brain)

I like how he accessorized his t-shirt with an MLP pin. Must have picked it up from Georgina.

BAKA FLOCKA FLAME
Oct 9, 2012

by Pipski

Sad lions posted:

I stand corrected.

I too would like to stand corrected

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I like how he photoshopped his cross to look brilliant and holy, but he's empty inside.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Glasgow Kiss posted:

Pregnant ugly rear end in a top hat?

Pathetic, ugly and awkward.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Sad lions posted:

I stand corrected.

I was going to say that it really is kind of a dick move to post people you know in real life, but then I saw that last pic. What the gently caress. When you're literally fatter than a pregnant woman, it's time to go on a diet. Don't revel in it.

Edit: and he is either a giant or his girlfriend is a (fat) midget

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

30 Goddamned Dicks posted:

Boyfriend of Georgina (who is actually kinda cool and has neat hair/accessories/clothes/outfits, although she is a bit twee in the brain)

Yeah... no.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

Didn't this guy get eaten by some like wolf monster or something?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Right, Georgina is at least as fat and ridiculous-looking as her boyfriend. I will never be able to figure out this thread's bizarre standards.

Sad lions
Sep 3, 2008

Glasgow Kiss posted:

Didn't this guy get eaten by some like wolf monster or something?

His videos scare the hell out of me.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Basscop posted:

Let me try again

ZerglingMinor lives

30 Goddamned Dicks
Sep 8, 2010

I will leave you to flounder in your cesspool of primeval soup, you sad, lonely, little cowards.
Fun Shoe
She has good grooming habits, a clean and nicely decorated room, a job, and a boyfriend, so I guess my brain just spazzed when comparing her to the rest of the crazy bastards who end up in this thread. However, upon reflection... yeah she's awkward in a really specific way.

I think she wants to be a 12 year old K-Pop star or something.

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Drink! Feck! Arse! Girls!

She has good grooming habits, a clean and nicely decorated room, a job, and a boyfriend, so I guess my brain just spazzed when comparing her to the rest of the crazy bastards who end up in this thread. However, upon reflection... yeah she's awkward in a really specific way.

I'm sure she's a nice person, but she definitely fits at least one of the criteria in the thread title.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Phlegmish posted:

Right, Georgina is at least as fat and ridiculous-looking as her boyfriend. I will never be able to figure out this thread's bizarre standards.

I think it might be because she looks like that on purpose, but the same is true for most of the fedoraheads.

She probably smells good, though. Like cotton candy and self-delusion, the smells of my childhood.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

I'm trying to get my head round her leg in that last photo, her calves look bigger than my chest... :aaa:

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

I think she ate a 12 year old k-pop star tbh.

Acid Reflux
Oct 18, 2004

88h88 posted:

I'm trying to get my head round her leg in that last photo, her calves look bigger than my chest... :aaa:

If you can get any part of your body around her leg, I'll buy you a beer.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Acid Reflux posted:

If you can get any part of your body around her leg, I'll buy you a beer.

Better make it a case.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 58 minutes!
I am kind of impressed she could even pick her leg up like that to pose.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
The other night at a local bar I spotted a Brony in the wild, wearing a shirt with this abomination on it:

He had that receding hairline/scraggly shoulder length hair combo and was also wearing cargo shorts with white socks pulled all the way up. I am a creep so I tried to take a surreptitious photo but it didn't come out due to poor lighting conditions. There was a woman with him who spent the whole time with her head on her hands looking really bored and they barely talked to each other. It was my first real Brony sighting in my town...so yay I guess.

I see hipster kids or whatever wearing these giant loving glasses all the time now, which are basically what my mom (and Sally Jesse Raphael) was wearing in the early 90s and look attractive on exactly no one. And the larger your face is, the worse of an idea they are.

DorkusMalorkus has a new favorite as of 19:20 on Aug 28, 2013

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I want to see it from the front.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

NoneSuch posted:

I want to see it from the front.

I don't. :barf: Also, did she poo poo down her legs or something?

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

Pulling your waistband up over your gunt makes you look skinnier.

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

veedubfreak posted:

"She?" I don't think we can make those kinds of assumptions.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

veedubfreak posted:

Looks like "it" got splashed by a passing car or something. There's stains on the shirt and the arm on the same side.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

kinmik posted:

Looks like "it" got splashed by a passing car or something. There's stains on the shirt and the arm on the same side.

Maybe it's the mud wrestling champion wherever it lives.

InterestingSlug
Feb 9, 2013

Rujo King posted:

He turned very slightly toward away from her, and put his hand in his pocket. "I WOULD TOTALLY gently caress HER."
shirt.

Very inappropriate. They're clearly siblings. They share an arm, for heaven's sake.

MoreLikeTen
Oct 21, 2012

The farmer's mistake was believing he had any control over his life.

Twee? Where in the world is that word from?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

MoreLikeTen posted:

The Thesawus :xd:

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

MoreLikeTen posted:

It's usually used as an insult for cutesy indie bullshit (think Zooey deshcanel, clinking around on xylophones, animal hats)

That girl looks more like an anime nerd to me.

Here's twee "the commercial".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFIYlDEpLcQ

God this ad makes me want to kill my TV.

veni veni veni has a new favorite as of 22:34 on Aug 28, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

MoreLikeTen posted:

England at the turn of the 20th century; first citation in the OED is from Punch, 1905. There was a publishing fad at the time for cutesy childhood stories written in purportedly adorable dialect, and "twee" (for "sweet") is in a Punch story of that ilk; because Punch was primarily a humor magazine, its writers started using it sarcastically to characterize anything affectedly cutesy.

• Locked thread