Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Fog Tripper posted:

I suspect she is following this thread, so my money is on baboons. Humans are not ground breaking enough.

If she is following this thread, I imagine she has her agent working 24/7 to get in contact with the Ninja Turtles.

Edit: In honor of the new page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrainParasite
Jan 24, 2003

Marenghi posted:

White women should just give up twerking. Nothing good comes of it.

We can't stop and we won't stop.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Spangly A posted:

James Deen is an A-lister in my heart :allears:

The on-site writeup article for the bad Canyons movie was really amusing.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Sonrisa posted:

So now she's spent all her money on designer names for nothing. Except to show off while spanking twerking dwarfs.

She's not the one spending money :ssh:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

comes along bort posted:

She's not the one spending money :ssh:

She also has a lot of money. I hardly think all that jewellery even put a dent in her net worth. You got to remember she isn't a normie like us plebs

Devour
Dec 18, 2009

by angerbeet
Miley is seriously licking the end of a sledge hammer while fully nude in her new music video today. Such an artistic little girl. :haw:

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Stay Out of FYAD posted:

Miley is seriously licking the end of a sledge hammer while fully nude in her new music video today. Such an artistic little girl. :haw:

Please, she was simulating licking her backup dancer's huge rear end a week or so ago.

Edit:
"The Hammer is my penis"
- Captain Hammer

Fog Tripper fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Sep 10, 2013

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Fog Tripper posted:

Please, she was simulating licking her backup dancer's huge rear end a week or so ago.

She is also using little people as props a la Limp Bizkit. Yup...

Very Nice Eraser
May 28, 2011

Sonrisa posted:

She was actually going to be "thrust" back into mainstream fashion/stardom by being on the cover of Vogue magazine. The photos/spread was already taken and done, but then she literally hosed (twerked?) it all away with her video awards performance.

So now she's spent all her money on designer names for nothing. Except to show off while spanking twerking dwarfs.

E! (god why do I know this) is now reporting that Vogue says it was a rumor and she was never scheduled to be on the cover.

Also, I bet she's going to make more money from this recent spate of publicity than any of her previous (non-Hannah Montana) appearances and releases. She's already set to do SNL which probably means making fun of herself, which might bring in more fans, a la Justin Timberlake.

Spectacle Rock
May 24, 2013

Stay Out of FYAD posted:

I had to see this for myself (it sounded like a joke that wasn't real) and now I regret doing so :butt: :stare: :cripes:

NWS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My2FRPA3Gf8 NWS

She really is naked and not in a tasteful artistic way. It is just... disturbing...

Why is she licking a sledge hammer, chains, and riding a wrecking ball provocatively? It doesn't make any sense!? To be artistic you don't lick everything.

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
Man, you have a low threshold for disturbing if a toned 20-year-old girl swinging around naked and covered meets the criteria. Her weird obsession with exposing the world to her tongue is goofy, granted.

I could generally give a gently caress about Miley's music, though I'll cop to thinking she's super attractive and thus I of course watched this video the minute I found out about it. But this new song isn't bad. "We Can't Stop" was pretty ehh but this one is kinda growing on me. :raise:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Yup, the video is all kinds of stupid. I am not offended by naked bodies or being provocative but stupid poo poo like sexing a wrecking ball and licking a sledge hammer really doesn't make much sense. The song is mildly decent, if you choose to ignore the video.

Anybody else reminded of the D'Angelo music video a few years ago? The shoulder up shots of Miley in that video are very very reminiscent of his music video. I also found his video to be a lot more tasteful than Miley's , and I am a guy.

Agrajag fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Sep 10, 2013

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I wonder if they edited out some tongue shots out of the new video after the VMA backlash.

Miley looks fantastic, which is about as much as we can ask for from a pop star.

OldPueblo
May 2, 2007

Likes to argue. Wins arguments with ignorant people. Not usually against educated people, just ignorant posters. Bing it.
2/10, did not stiffen.

Toadsniff
Apr 10, 2006

Fire Down Below: Crab Company 2

OldPueblo
May 2, 2007

Likes to argue. Wins arguments with ignorant people. Not usually against educated people, just ignorant posters. Bing it.
That did it.

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky

hahahahah

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Have we hit rock bottom yet?

LeafyOrb
Jun 11, 2012

Agrajag posted:

Have we hit rock bottom yet?

There's no Goatse so no, no we haven't.

azreal
Sep 2, 2011

Hahahaha, holy poo poo...

Very Nice Eraser
May 28, 2011
The new video wouldn't actually be bad if it was just the thin white shirt and panties, the brick walls, slowmo demolition, sultry looks, etc. But as soon as she gets naked and starts licking the hammer it just goes bananas and (to me) loses any sex appeal. It's like she has no idea of what makes something sexy and just figures throwing more skin and tongue around is the solution.

Also if every one of her music videos and performances is immediately followed by a filthy, lecherous Toadsniff live-action TMNT GIF I will die a happy man.

Bog Chef
Apr 20, 2004

make me a pizza with toileto toppings
After a hard night of twerking, Miley photobombs some unimportant people

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
that video is really .... not bad! I like miley half naked and I don't care what she licks. Just get rid of the lovely haircut and we'll talk.

unfortunately fellows I must deem this video unfappable for several varying factors - but maybe more girls will find inspiration from this excellent music video!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Very Nice Eraser
May 28, 2011

Bog Chef posted:

After a hard night of twerking, Miley photobombs some unimportant people

"Goddammit I didn't become the queen of the United loving Kingdom just to watch some skanky white pancake rear end flap around in the breeze. Michelle, show this bitch how to make it clap."

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

This is it. We've found it everyone. Good job.

Demora
Aug 13, 2004

It wouldn't be the Enterprise without a Sulu at the helm

Why do so many celebrities have lovely tattoos?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

LeafyOrb posted:

There's no Goatse so no, no we haven't.

I beg to differ (forget which page it was on)

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Oh man yes.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Spectacle Rock posted:

Why is she licking a sledge hammer, chains, and riding a wrecking ball provocatively? It doesn't make any sense!? To be artistic you don't lick everything.

Someone should submerge her in a vat of piss. THEN it would be "art"
"Piss Cyrus"

Fog Tripper fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Sep 10, 2013

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
quote != edit

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

I watched this on mute while listening to a video of a Lawrence Krauss lecture. I'm not sure what to think anymore.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

:stonk:

Well, this is great. This thread has produced some of the more horrifying photoshops in recent memory.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Give this poster a loving medal already. :stare:

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you

Sonrisa posted:

Seriously. The first thing I noticed watching that video was how many poo poo tattoos she's gotten.

QuiteEasilyDone
Jul 2, 2010

Won't you play with me?
Because they appeal to a younger crowd, and are blandly... safe.

I would bet you a paycheck that a marketing executive okayed each and every one of those before they were ever put to choice. The whole thing about this all is that it's premeditated. Someone somewhere had to say that all of this was not only a good idea, but that it would sell... something. A LOT of something. Be it shock and horror to move potential viewers and/or fans towards a 'safer' more marketable performer, or draw out the TOTALLY RADICAL losers.

The problem with the delivery is that its all incredibly hamfisted. Like someone turned the, X-Treem shock factor to 11, and then fed that straight into another amp. Her handlers likely know that she only has a year left... if that to wring some change out of her before she cycles into pop obscurity and they bring a newer, "more wholesome" star in.

QuiteEasilyDone fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Sep 10, 2013

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Well if it's going to be that kind of party Ms. Cyrus I'm just going to have to stick my dick in the wrecking ball.

:v:

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Sonrisa posted:

That was the weirdest thing I picked up from that Wrecking Ball video. The girl is a millionaire. Why do her tattoos look like they're amateur prison tattoos?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

QuiteEasilyDone posted:

The problem with the delivery is that its all incredibly hamfisted. Like someone turned the, X-Treem shock factor to 11, and then fed that straight into another amp. Her handlers likely know that she only has a year left... if that to wring some change out of her before she cycles into pop obscurity and they bring a newer, "more wholesome" star in.

So, South Park was correct?

QuiteEasilyDone
Jul 2, 2010

Won't you play with me?

VendaGoat posted:

So, South Park was correct?

South Park is almost always correct, especially when they aren't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
As soon as I heard Terry Richardson directed it I knew exactly what it would be like. If he's involved it's a) going to look the same as everything else he does and b) a woman will have to get naked because he's a piece of poo poo

• Locked thread