Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

GrizzlyCow posted:

You are aware that Saints Row IV is out, right?

SR4 and Tales of Xillia, yeah. I am very much planning to finish this LP, because I have a real problem with starting projects and never following through, so I apologize for the lengthy delay. Also, the next thing that happens in the game really, really needs a video accompaniment, and recording stuff makes me procrastinate like crazy for some reason.

Hopefully, I will have an update and probably a bonus recap thingy up this week. I am going out of town next weekend, so no promises, but that's my goal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bufuman
Jun 15, 2013

Sleep in the briefing room.
At your own peril.
I want to see more updates in this topic... but I honestly can't complain about your lax updating, considering I'm rear end-deep in Xillia myself.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Hey guys. Guess what?

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

: "Althena H. Christ, my everything hurts. My head's a little foggy, so does someone wanna give me a refresher course on what the gently caress even happened?"

: "Oh! I can do that! Do you want me to start from the beginning?"

: "Sure. Feels like I've been out cold for months now..."

: "So, I'm Hiro, and I live in the desert with my Grandpa and Ruby. One day we went on an adventure to the Blue Spire because adventures are awesome!"

: "You know the Blue Spire, right? Mythical ruins that no one has set foot in for centuries? The place is just crawling with all sorts of neat stuff!"

: "We found a secret magical passage to the top floor because, I don't wanna brag, but me and Ruby are pretty good at this adventuring thing."

: "Get on our level, you scrubs."

: "A crazy magical thing happened and a beautiful girl appeared from a glowing crystal! She said her name was Lucia, and that she was from the Blue Star and needed to find the Goddess Althena to save the world!"

: "Yes, those are things that I said."

: "That sounded like prime adventure material, and I am very brave, so of course I said I'd help her! But the forces of evil were doing...bad...stuff."

: "Some sort of ancient demon guy called 'Zoomer'--"

: "'Zophar'."

: "--'Zophar' put a curse on Lucia! He also said he wanted to destroy the world and a bunch of other evil demon guy stuff!"

: "To make things worse, for some reason, Althena's Guard thinks Lucia is the big bad demon guy and call her the Destroyer! So, we had to move fast to keep ahead of General Leo and his men."

: "Haha, fuckin' Leo. What a tool."

: "Um, this is the first I'm hearing of this demon apocalypse!?"

: "Yeah, same. You guys couldn't have mentioned that sooner?"

: "I had assumed that Hiro had forgotten. He does not seem to be as worried about it as I would have thought."

: "Everybody, shut up. This next part's my favorite."

: "We needed help to cure Lucia's curse before it killed her, so we went to the most wretched hive of scum and villainy in all the land: Larpa. There was only one man who could help us, and he was--"

: "Suave and charming as all hell, yeah?"

: "Uh...sure."

: "Ronfar used his priestly powers to help us. And he even became our friend and came with us even though he has a tragic backstory somehow involving General Leo!"

: "Haha, Leo. I love the guy like a brother, but goddamn, what a tool."

: "We had quite a time heading north. We even ended up breaking into the Dragonship Destiny and fighting Guardsmen!"

: "Wait, WHAT?! You guys are cop-killing fugitives being hunted by space demons?! And nobody thought to mention this back at the spooky ghost mansion?"

: "Quiet, Lemina, you're jumping ahead!"

: "Anyway, after losing the Guard in the Forest of Illusion, we happened across a camp of friendly gypsies!"

: "That's were we met Jean. She told us her tragic backstory and we helped her fight a giant plant monster. Now she's coming with us because she our friend!"

: "What's your backstory?"

: "Huh? Oh. I'm a Kung Fu assassin trained in the art of murder since I was a child."

: "Of course it is."

: "Things were looking up, but Leo had the border passage closed, so we were in trouble again. Luckily a mysterious girl appeared and told us we could get past by going to a haunted mansion in the woods and killing a bunch of children's toys!"

: "See, Lem, you fit right in!"

: "I figured at least one of you people had to be normal."

: "I am from space."

: "I know, sweetie. I know."

: "That mysterious girl was actually Lemina, a powerful mage from the Vane who joined us for some reason I don't remember because that mansion was REALLY SPOOKY, you guys!"

: "She's here because fireballs are awesome."

: "That's not exactly it, but I can't argue with facts."

: "Anyway, when we tried to pass through Dota, Leo and his Guardsmen caught up to us! We needed an escape plan!"

: "So, we went to the circus and had them shoot us out of a giant cannon!"

: "But Leo knocked us off course, and instead we shot off in the opposite direction and landed here, and these weird old ruins."

: "And that's how we got here! Isn't adventure exciting?"

: "..."

: "...Hiro, I'm starting to think our lives are getting really stupid."

: "Yeah, same."

Crowetron fucked around with this message at 11:40 on Sep 11, 2013

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Episode 25: Welcome Back

Jean has a point. We've been here on this tower for far too long :v:

Music ~ The Blue Spire

Hiro never met an ancient ruin he didn't like.

: "Are you sure? I have excellent magical skills, and I don't sense anything at all."

: "This is a very old magic. I doubt that any humans could detect it."

Mystical sorcery happens, and the central dais begins to glow.

: "...and only Althena herself has the power to wield that magic! Who ARE you, Lucia?!"

: "I have already told you. My name is Lucia, and I come from the Blue Star, where I was..."

: "...alone..."

'Kay.

-ZORT-

: "Did that make anyone else kinda want to puke?"

: "I'm sure it's not so bad once you get used to it."

: "Oh no, it is."

Pot, meet kettle.

: "It looks like runic writing. I've seen Grandpa studying symbols like these."

: "This has some sort of magical information stored inside. Let me attempt to access it."

Lucia is very good at computers.

Oh, great, it's a Mac :rolleyes:

Video - The Good Old Days

A thousand years ago, there was a man.

A man who was metal as hell. He called himself The Magic Emperor.

The Magic Emperor sought to control the world. To do this, he built a castle that was also a massive tank, powered by the blood of the Four Holy Dragons.

The tank also shot lasers.

Having captured Althena's mortal vessel, The Magic Emperor struck at the seat of her power: the flying city of magic, Vane.

Though The Magic Emperor's Iron Maiden Power Palace was defeated, the assault was too great, and Vane fell.

With the Goddess herself under his control, it seemed nothing could stop him.

And since he lost one castle, he merely raised another.

The Magic Emperor wielded unfathomable power, and the world cowered at his feet. It seemed none could stand against him.

None but Alex. Alex, a bright-eyed young man from a rural mountain village, driven only by love, took up the mantle of Dragonmaster and stood before The Magic Emperor, fearless.

In the end, Althena was freed and The Magic Emperor fell. But did Alex and his love, Luna, fall with him? No one knows. But here we stand a thousand years later because the Dragonmaster was willing to throw down his life in defiance of tyranny.

: "Very good rhetorical questions, pretty kitty. What worries me is that we might have just seen something we weren't supposed to see."

: "Let's not continue along that line of thinking, Ronfar. I'm already creeped out as it is."

: "The figure in that record was the Goddess Althena!"

: "We must determine the keeper of these records, Hiro. We must know how they were acquired."

Video - I Never Die

: "Fortunately, I now have a chance to surpass it."

: "The world will once again be mine on a delicious half-shell."

: "And you can't stop me, Lucia."

: "How do you know who I am?"

Mandatory Viewing

Ghaleon's Theme, you probably want to click this

: "Let me introduce myself. I am--"

: "Dracula!"

: "Lucia, dear, please silence your little monkey. As I was saying..."

: "I am Ghaleon."

: "Ghaleon...?"

:allears:

Isn't he just the best? :allears:

: "That's the name of the guy who called himself a Magic Emperor, and tried to destroy the world!"

: "It said that Dragonmaster Alex defeated him and saved the world, so how strong can he be?"

: "It didn't say anything about him being Dracula, though..."

: "Hiro, he wasn't--"

: "Just...let it go. It's easier this way. Anyway, Hiro, to answer your question..."

: "Gross."

: "I know, right?"

: "It was probably his thirst for innocent blood."

: "We should be leaving this place."

Bonus Content!

He's so dreamy~ :swoon:

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Glad to see this LP updating again. :)

As for Ghaleon, I don't really have an opinion of him one way or the other. He seemed pretty generic, but I guess this game came out before the generic villains started staying out their welcome. Where ever I got to in my playthrough, I don't think I got to the reveal on what connection he had with Zophar. Or maybe I forgot what it was if I did get there.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Ghaleon is pretty much the best character.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Mehuyael posted:

Glad to see this LP updating again. :)

As for Ghaleon, I don't really have an opinion of him one way or the other. He seemed pretty generic, but I guess this game came out before the generic villains started staying out their welcome. Where ever I got to in my playthrough, I don't think I got to the reveal on what connection he had with Zophar. Or maybe I forgot what it was if I did get there.

It's all about the voice. Ghaleon has the most entertainingly arrogant voice acting in JRPG history, and every line out of his anime elf mouth is pure gold.

I mean it when I say that video is mandatory viewing!

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Crowetron posted:

It's all about the voice. Ghaleon has the most entertainingly arrogant voice acting in JRPG history, and every line out of his anime elf mouth is pure gold.

I mean it when I say that video is mandatory viewing!

His voice tends too far on the weedy nerd scale for me to take him seriously.

But then again you never should :allears:.

Bufuman
Jun 15, 2013

Sleep in the briefing room.
At your own peril.

Ghaleon: Mortal enemy of Lunar, the Goddess Althena, and the fourth wall.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Was the flashback a plot summary of the first game?

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

ultrafilter posted:

Was the flashback a plot summary of the first game?

It was an incredibly brief summation of the last two hours or so of Lunar 1. All that stuff happened, but they left out the bits about Nall, Alex's party members, Ghaleon's stripper army, and a bunch of other stuff.

Galick
Nov 26, 2011

Why does Khajiit have to go to prison this time?
Oh, Ghaleon I've missed you. This guy was pretty much the original video game nemesis that introduced the west to...well, everything that Ghaleon is. And holy poo poo his voice is pure sex :swoon:

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
It was more like Ghaleon's stripper generals. It didn't show enough of what actually happened to be more coherent than everything getting blown up. The army itself is the buffest bunch of tanky meatwalls I have ever seen in a game.

and...
:swoon:Ghaleon:swoon:

The greatest character.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.
I'd like to think that this series was one of the first series to ever do the, "Isn't breaking the 4th wall fun kids?" thing.

I just want to say Crowetron, your italics bonus character commentary is pretty much spot on! I love it. I was laughing at your catch up sequence.

This is great, thanks for coming back.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Finally we meet the one character who just might out smug Lezard Valeth. Such a shame that John Truitt got out of voice acting when WD went under, dude really had something going on here.

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

This poster survived LPing Lunar: Dragon Song. Let's give her a hand.
Yay Ghaleon! I- I've actually never been as fond of Ghaleon as others, but in this game he's pretty drat entertaining.

I kinda forgot that in this version they have you a larger mini-flashback there. In the original they just show you the fall of Vane, that's it.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
Great to see this back, each time he said again I'm remind of wrestler/rockstar Chris Jericho which is always a good thing.

EphemeralToast
May 30, 2013
Ah, I blitzed through this LP a while ago, glad to see it back. :) I have to agree, evil anime elf man's voice actor is pretty great.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry

Does Ghaleon actually get multiple dialog boxes of laughter or is this just you capturing the frames of his teleport out?

Because I wouldn't put the former past Ghaleon.

Edvarius
Aug 23, 2013
There's just the one dialog box, though if you watch the video he definitely gets in two evil laughs during that time.

Ayana
Jun 29, 2010

Hee-Ho!
Ah Ghaleon. :allears:

Nobody does the Evil Anime Elf thing quite like him, because it's obvious that even the character is playing it up for the fun of it at this point. After all, what's the point of being the villain if you can't do it with class? You can really tell that his voice actor was having fun with his lines in both this game and Silver Star.

Ayana
Jun 29, 2010

Hee-Ho!
Post is not edit. :argh:

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Usually when you bring a main antagonist of all characters back from the dead, you better do something interesting with him. All Ghaleon did in his first scene was act like a smug caricature of the badass villain in the first game and do...a whole lot of nothing? Not very promising so far. It's cool seeing HOLY poo poo THE MAGIC EMPEROR IS BACK FROM THE DEAD! but it's one of those things that shocks you the first time you see it, but relies on that surprise to have it's impact. His watered down character in this version was one of the reasons this game feels like an uninspired rehash of the first game. John Truitt brings him to life as usual, but if he didn't have that snaky charm going for him, I probably wouldn't have remembered him even being back for a sequel.

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Have you accepted The Void as your lord and savior?

Ayana posted:

Nobody does the Evil Anime Elf thing quite like him, because it's obvious that even the character is playing it up for the fun of it at this point. After all, what's the point of being the villain if you can't do it with class? You can really tell that his voice actor was having fun with his lines in both this game and Silver Star.

In the Making Of video that came with the PSX remake the VA said he drank a ton of milk to get the voice right. (It was many years ago and I may not remember this correctly)
Edit: I guess he just did it for one scene

Mailer fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Sep 14, 2013

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Episode 26: tumblr.txt

Last time, the writers realized that we haven't seen or heard from the main antagonist for several hours, so now Ghaleon's back from the dead. Let's get out of here before they resurrect that shitlord Nash.

There's an Althena Statue in the next room which is nice. Kinda odd for Ghaleon to have one of these in his crib, though. Does he actually live here? Was there a fridge tucked away in the magic flashback room?

Mystic Ruins music ~ Growing Fear

So, the Mystic Ruins. Depending on which version of the game you're playing, this dungeon is either forgettable but painless or a massive clusterfuck of teleporter mazes.

Here in the PSX version, all we have to do is ride these moving platforms around and we'll be done in like 15 minutes.

:smug:

The baddies hanging around aren't too special. Those masks are the Personas and they're probably the most irritating foe we'll see in here, because they can lower your defense and that means those other goobers actually become a threat.

Luckily, we have Lemina and a full heal-up nearby, so we can spam our nuclear options all day.

So, this place is kinda sorta almost a maze. We usually have several options of ride-able platforms, and only one of them is gonna take us towards the exit. A few lead to just dead ends, but most of the other "wrong" options lead to treasure, so it's worth cleaning the joint out.

The EXP is nice, too.

Riding the platforms clockwise around the room, we'll eventually get to this little alcove.

These lead to little side rooms that always have something of worth in them. Also, stronger monsters.

Dark Knights deal enough damage to be dangerous without the help of debuffs, so it's worth burning some MP to drop them first. You can head back to the Goddess Statue to top up without respawning any of the enemies on this floor if you need to. And assuming you don't mind riding those slow-rear end platforms all day.

The Dream Crest grants a Sleep spell to whoever equips it. Jean already has a sleep spell, so the actual function of the Dream Crest is to gather dust in my inventory.

A bit of platform jumping later and we'll find ourselves on the other side of the room at an identical treasure room. Every floor as two, so keep an eye out.

A free mid-tier healing item? Sure, thanks!

Remember how Lucia changed her clothes? Well, it also altered her battle AI. Now she will almost always counterattack with Napalm Shot if she gets hit, and usually casts Magic Armor on a party member if nothing else is happening. Granted, she favors buffing herself over everyone else, but at least she's doing something, right?

There's been a definite trend so far that your party members should gain at least one level each in every proper dungeon. So...do that?

The second floor is more of the same, plus a shiny treasure box sitting right out in the open. Naturally, the route to the chest is the longest path through the room.

Amidst all the truckin' around, Lem gains an important level-up.

She gets her first upgraded spell! Flame Shot is basically just more damage for more MP cost, but it's nice because most bosses are single target affairs, meaning more powerful single target spells will make things go more smoothly.

Oh, you see how Hiro and Ronnie are wearing the Persona masks there? That's a status effect. They cannot move or act until you cure it. Luckily, inflicting that on a target means the Persona kills itself in the process, so you can probably just polish off the rest of the baddies instead of wasting curatives.

Oh, gently caress you, platform. Just move like an inch to the right and lemme get that loot, you poo poo!

Fine, whatever. I'll get it later. JERK

Flame Shot is pretty cool.

Star Lights are still expensive as hell, so this is always nice.

What's over in the other room?

Oh. Huh.

Oh, sweet. Lemina is now the FIRE LORD

I guess I could talk more about the routes through this place, but it's kinda boring and honestly putting it into words just makes it more confusing. "Ride the thing to the thing, then get on the third thing, BUT NOT THAT ONE!" etc.

: "Be careful, guys. Who knows what horrors await us this deep in Dracula's lair."

: "Uh...are we in the right place?"

: "Hahaha! Holy poo poo, no one is allowed to be scared of Ghaleon ever again. Lookit this poo poo, there's fuckin' PIXIES in here!"

: "Please promise me that you won't tease the faeries! They're sensitive creatures, you know..."

: "Oh man, we wouldn't want to upset the ~Dreaded Magic Emperor~ by making his faeries cry! He might tell our MOMS!"

: "Shut up, Ronfar."

Garden Tunes ~ the Blue Spire

: "Oh my gosh, it's so pretty! I don't think I've ever seen so many beautiful flowers all in one place!"

: "Pfffthahahaha! I can't even deal with this! I'm fuckin' cryin' over here!"

: "Legend has it that the Goddess Althena once bowed to it."

: "You mean to say that Ghaleon controlled the Goddess herself? That cannot be true. Because if it was..."

: "Lucia, we literally just saw that on that magic globe thing like 5 minutes ago. Most of us knew about it even before that. It's historical fact."

: "Long, long ago, dear Ghaleon strived to rule the world, but he was defeated by the Dragonmaster, the protector of the Goddess Althena."

: "The most evil mass murderer in Lunar history sits in his magic garden telling stories of his defeat to tiny faeries and crying! This is the best day of my fuckin' life!"

: "From getting stuffed in a locker?!"

: "It is impossible! There is no magic in the world which can resurrect the dead! Not even the Goddess Althena could perform such an act. It is against the laws of nature!"

: "Long ago, Ghaleon called himself the Magic Emperor, and sought to rule the world. He was so powerful that he tore the Magic City of Vane from the heavens and cast it down to earth."

: "Ronfar, next time we see that smug bastard, I'll help you give him the world's most atomic wedgie!"

: "Hell yes. This is great, everything is great!"

: "Then I was found by Master Ghaleon. He brought me here. If I had not met the Master, I would have been alone for the rest of my life."

: "Oh, he was nice to a faerie one time? Well, that completely makes up for the attempt at conquering the world, the countless deaths and near total destruction of an entire city."

: "He also literally brainwashed a woman and made her wear a metal bikini, but hey, he was nice to this one idiot faerie, so I guess that's just FINE, isn't it?!"

: "Alright, Jean's comin' around. You see how funny all this poo poo is now?"

: "I see a bunch of pixies about to get knocked the gently caress out, that's what I see."

: "Oh. Great."

: *laughter turns to violent coughing, then giggling*

: "Oh jeez, this sounds like Stockholm Syndrome. Now I feel bad for wanting to punch them."

Rude

: "This is amazing. I am amazed."

Alright, I think we've had enough of Hitler's fan club. Let's leave.

~ZORT~

I'm sure nothing will come of that.

Ah, fresh air once again. Well, fresh...video game air, but whatever.

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

Wait, there's no ABBA reference? Game ruined!

Crowetron posted:

So, the Mystic Ruins. Depending on which version of the game you're playing, this dungeon is either forgettable but painless or a massive clusterfuck of teleporter mazes.

Here in the PSX version, all we have to do is ride these moving platforms around and we'll be done in like 15 minutes.

:smug:

Also gently caress you.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Camel Pimp posted:

Also gently caress you.

Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of nothing teleporting :smaug:

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
I approve of your choice in mugshots for the faeries. Nice.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

I'm fuckin dying over here that was the best.

Pieuvre
Sep 19, 2010

dis astranagant posted:

I'm fuckin dying over here that was the best.

Yeah, and Jean's violent voice of reason bit was pretty great too. Actually, I think I'd take this Jean over the official one.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Remind me, was Ghaleon actually sympathetic to the plight of the people on the dark side of the moon last game, or was that just a front to get support for himself? I can never remember.

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

Glazius posted:

Remind me, was Ghaleon actually sympathetic to the plight of the people on the dark side of the moon last game, or was that just a front to get support for himself? I can never remember.

Nah, he didn't really give a poo poo about the Vile Tribe.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
He loved him some faries though. Without going into spoilers, is it revealed why he loves the creatures so much? Because it's such an odd peccadillo to just throw in the games.

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

Choco1980 posted:

He loved him some faries though. Without going into spoilers, is it revealed why he loves the creatures so much? Because it's such an odd peccadillo to just throw in the games.

Not particularly, but... well, in the first game, he has those pixies, right? And they still view their environment as a prison and kind of resent Ghaleon... in the English version. In Japanese version, Ghaleon actually keeps them in his garden because he's saving them from extinction. That's as much of a backstory as you get on that. Otherwise, yeah, it's just a little detail they put in there to make him a teensy bit more sympathetic. Which is a little weird because that was in the original Lunar 1... and Ghaleon was really not terribly sympathetic otherwise in that game.

Camel Pimp fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Sep 18, 2013

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
I was hesitant about posting anything that could be taken as a possible spoiler, but I think I can answer that. Remember that Ghaleon was one of the Four Heroes once, a good and respected man. He turned evil, yeah, but you can't expect him to suddenly drop ALL of his heroic qualities, like defending the weak and oppressed and fantasy-speciesism-victims stuff.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Well, everything he believed in literally fell apart in front of him in the leadup to the first game. And he couldn't see how the world could go on without the goddess even if he had to force her to back into being. He went from a world where God walks among you and has an active role in day to day affairs to one with no such being and just couldn't take it.

Galick
Nov 26, 2011

Why does Khajiit have to go to prison this time?
I always just figured he had a soft spot for them. I mean, he's still an evil monster but hey, he can have a pet he likes. Or multiple, in this case - plus, you guys [i]have[/ii] watched the video right? He needs to let that smug out or he's going to loving explode. Which is why the faeries are there - smug receptacles!

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Camel Pimp posted:

Not particularly, but... well, in the first game, he has those pixies, right? And they still view their environment as a prison and kind of resent Ghaleon... in the English version. In Japanese version, Ghaleon actually keeps them in his garden because he's saving them from extinction. That's as much of a backstory as you get on that. Otherwise, yeah, it's just a little detail they put in there to make him a teensy bit more sympathetic. Which is a little weird because that was in the original Lunar 1... and Ghaleon was really not terribly sympathetic otherwise in that game.
You can glean their possible extinction from the utter lack of seeing them anywhere in the world.

Camel Pimp posted:

Nah, he didn't really give a poo poo about the Vile Tribe.
They did provide everything he needed and they would in return no longer face extinction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

Scalding Coffee posted:

They did provide everything he needed and they would in return no longer face extinction.

He did also enslave them, so it's hard to view his motivation as altruistic.

• Locked thread