Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
How is Cookie Clicker multiplayer? I am pretty drat far into it and I haven't seen anything. I've even awoken the Grandmatriarchs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

It's not, at all. I don't know why that guy thought it was.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

I wonder if that is from the same artist who drew this:

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem

Blendy posted:

And no one seems to know about Belle Gunness, America's first female serial killer. To be fair I only learned about her when I moved for work to where she lived. But still, I'd think if you were into this stuff you'd find out about her.

This is the closest to fanart I could find of her:
http://i.imgur.com/hKk1Wyp.jpg

From over a month back, but I just had to comment. Belle Gunnes was awesome (well, as awesome as a serial killer can be, without me seeming too weird). She was from a little municipality not too far from where I live here in Norway. I've always heard the stories of her, as Norway's first (female) serial killer, even though the people she killed were killed in the US and not back home.

For content.
This is the Norwegian band Kaizers Orchestra, who apparently are famous enough outside of Norway that Americans fly to Norway just to catch their last concert in a long time (they're going in hiatus to pursue other stuff and spend time with their families).

This is weird fanart of them (courtesy of dA).

I think this is the weirdest.

Of course, also they, or at least one of their songs, are ponified. ><

Penny Paper
Dec 31, 2012

Friends Are Evil posted:

I...Is this a fetish?

Looks more like a new idea for an Adult Swim or an Animation Domination High-Def show.

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011

Penny Paper posted:

Looks more like a new idea for an Adult Swim or an Animation Domination High-Def show.

They'll only air it on Animation Domination High-Def show if it's been traced or ripped off from something else or it has someone twerking in it, and I don't see that pineapple twerking it.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.

Horrible Smutbeast posted:

They'll only air it on Animation Domination High-Def show if it's been traced or ripped off from something else or it has someone twerking in it, and I don't see that pineapple twerking it.

Maybe you don't, but I can definitely see that sexy thing shaking their ananas. :pervert:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Rocko's Modern Life Lost Episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwQZc5c925I

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

Getting serious flashbacks to the "sonic characters on buses" guy.

folgore
Jun 30, 2006

nice tut

a million birds posted:

I am happy something like this exists.

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Ability: Shadow Tag

a million birds posted:

John Arbuckle clones cosplaying as anime characters while playing Jeopardy? Nice.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

Fanart for that dumb Sonic.exe creepypasta.

Friends Are Evil has a new favorite as of 03:12 on Sep 20, 2013

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

The eyes. :stonk:

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

The nose and mouth are scaring me

Like the nose looks like it never formed properly in the womb, and the mouth looks like it was taken from a random Dominic Deegan panel

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.

Penny Paper posted:

Clearly the Adult Swim version of Anana.

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
So, more of this:

Have you figured out what this is about yet?

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Jenga!

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Suspicious Dish posted:

So, more of this:

Someone doing a Banjo Kazooie version of Les Miserables but they were only skim-reading it??

Malkamar
Mar 15, 2009
MY DEAD HUSBAND WAS FULL OF SHIT

Hurry up with my drat em-ralds!

Captainsalami
Apr 16, 2010

I told you you'd pay!

Suspicious Dish posted:

So, more of this:

It says a lot about being on the internet so long that I'm pretty thankful its at least a little cute instead of perverted somehow.

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

Marlamaid Swordhand posted:

I wonder if that is from the same artist who drew this:

I loved the Enigma of Amigara Fault and I love this fanart and the fact that it exists.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Suspicious Dish posted:

So, more of this:

I have to admit, I'm curious to see where this goes.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

Haymaker_Betty posted:

I loved the Enigma of Amigara Fault and I love this fanart and the fact that it exists.

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

Awesome.

Image description:

Artist posted:

Maromi in a questionable form is striving for avenge!

My main regret is that I didn't add more veins in the muscles.

O_O

Paranoia Agent (c) Satoshi-Kon

Cool Web Paige
Nov 19, 2006

Lizard Wizard posted:

I have to admit, I'm curious to see where this goes.

The art is really good and I'm intrigued by the story. So far the only weird part has been the religious stuff which is a bit out of left field, as long as this doesn't turn into some weird poo poo where Banjo starts making out with Kazooie or some other self insert character I want to keep reading this.

Is there a link to the author's page?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

vxskud posted:

The art is really good and I'm intrigued by the story. So far the only weird part has been the religious stuff which is a bit out of left field, as long as this doesn't turn into some weird poo poo where Banjo starts making out with Kazooie or some other self insert character I want to keep reading this.

It's okay, Kazooie knows not to put the dirty end in her mouth.

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe

vxskud posted:

doesn't turn into some weird poo poo where Banjo starts making out with Kazooie or some other self insert character

You guessed it. The authors (there are three people collaborating on this) have a page for this, but I'm not going to link it as it has the most recent comic page on it (the one I posted yesterday is the most recent one; it's not done yet), and it might turn :nws:.

Instead, I'll just quote the page, and if you're really curious, you can Google. The comic is named "The Whole Kit And Kazoodle", which is adorable.

the authors posted:

we're asking $40/page (up from $30/page last comic). that extra $10/page goes to XPFOddball, who is now inking for us!
---
we're going to start out by telling kazooie's backstory up to the point she meets banjo! then some plot with banjo and kazooie together... then sex!
---
"neither kit nor i is religious at all. we just happen to have an OC who is. i happen to think of the banjo-kazooie world as predominantly christian... for reasons :P those reasons aren't secret or anything, but it's too long to explain here. feel free to ask in the comments!"~twilightstormshi

Lotron
Aug 15, 2006

Still clownin'

Oh yeah.

Aphtonites
Dec 25, 2012

Sure, Jailbot was broken, but
weren't we all at some point? :(

It's Krang from TMNT combined with Honey Boo Boo :psyduck:

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away

Lotron posted:

Oh yeah.

"Awful Person"-al Pizza made me laugh like an idiot.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

What?

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Suspicious Dish posted:

The comic is named "The Whole Kit And Kazoodle", which is adorable.

That sounds way to close too Kit n' Kay Boodle for my tastes. :barf:

Here's something that's not a fetish or a pony:

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.
I love non peanuts things as peanuts :3:

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
After reading through 168 pages of weird fanart the last two days (and posting some weird fanart of Kaizers Orchestra when I reached page 100), I thought it only fitting to go deeper into the rabbit hole that dA is.

Vinni Pukh (the Russian version of Winnie the Pooh, just as awesome imho)

Farfour (Hamas' version of Mickey Mouse, teaching kids to hate jews and be intolerant and stuff)

Farfour and Kim Possible, for some reason

Hitler as a princess! (from the Adolf Hitler Dress Up Game with music by Rammstein (of all things))

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
Cookie Cutter has such fantastic fan-art combinations :allears:

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Let's see what the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. community has to offer.

Okay, it makes sense, but why.

Yet another reason there are no women in the Zone.

I am simply shocked.

Uh, wait, what.

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

I thought one of the people in the last image looked like Rich Evans, but all I get from deviantart is Richie Rich images when looking up his name.

Then I found a a star wars version of Half in the Bag:

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

quote:

What can I say? I am truly in LOVE with this girl! :heart: Call it an impossible obsession, I don't care! And since it's Valentine's Day, I thought this would be appropriate. <3

This is me showing my affection to Jenny by giving her a bouqet of roses. And as you can see, she is very surprised! :heart:

I thought of the words from a famous song called, what else? "My Valentine" and it was sung by Martina McBride. It is my absolute favorite Valentine's Day song ever! So I thought using it would be appropriate as well.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

I didn't see her mouth at first, so I thought she was just utterly dismayed. I was like, "drat, kid, that's pretty meta for someone who tucks in his shirt like that. With the belt... and the everything." Then I saw the mouth and it was sadder, somehow.

• Locked thread