Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
As always Cameron will deny his involvement in this despicable tweet and will as always point the finger at others. Lets hope Milliband uses this as his first question when he faces The Bullingdon Bully on Wednesday.
- DOWNBUTNOTOUT , LIVERPOOL, United Kingdom, 22/9/2013 18:58

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
ur gonna get secreted away

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
imagine watching "la liga" while there are nfl games on lol

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Bea Nanner posted:

ur gonna get secreted away

punished for the mistake of cameron and because of a joke? sounds like somethingawful

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Chris de Sperg posted:

apparently you can poach an egg easily with some clingfilm but ive never tried it myself

Yeah I used that method for a while and it works pretty well but not well enough to warrant the extra time over just poaching an egg normally which is honestly a piece of piss

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Babby Thatcher posted:

As always Cameron will deny his involvement in this despicable tweet and will as always point the finger at others. Lets hope Milliband uses this as his first question when he faces The Bullingdon Bully on Wednesday.
- DOWNBUTNOTOUT , LIVERPOOL, United Kingdom, 22/9/2013 18:58

Looks like it is you who is the real fascist.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

vaginal culture posted:

lmao

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

SuperHunBastard1690 posted:

Looks like it is you who is the real fascist.

im going to wait a week or so and then rename myself to some minor tory special advisor type, see if they take the bait

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Ipb is that your twitter account have you got a daily mail news article slagging you off I'm quite jealous

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Butterfly Valley posted:

Ipb is that your twitter account have you got a daily mail news article slagging you off I'm quite jealous

yea

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

ask me about poaching eggs in the microwave

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

vaginal culture posted:

i do this, ftw

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Hegav posted:

i do this, ftw

im watching some 8 nfl games at once some fully sick concussions flying around for sure

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

vaginal culture posted:

im watching some 8 nfl games at once some fully sick concussions flying around for sure

im hoping for a "franco killed my family" post :sigh:

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January
Franco killed my family's love for the wizard of oz franchise

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

vaginal culture posted:

Imagine wasting 4 hours of your life when you could be helping your kid install the pwopah packages on a linux distro so :yospos:

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Mr. Mambold posted:

Imagine wasting 4 hours of your life when you could be helping your kid install the pwopah packages on a linux distro so :yospos:

Extra Smooth Balls
Apr 13, 2005

i just bought a fishtank off ebay

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

haha, szhe loves you tom

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

i am heartfelmed to see everyone "slagging" off cleverely now as i used to stand alone against the mancs now ninpo is crying angry pubbie tears all over his android as he reads the gdt

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Extra Smooth Balls posted:

i just bought a fishtank off ebay

what fish are you going to get?

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

vaginal culture posted:

i am heartfelmed to see everyone "slagging" off cleverely now as i used to stand alone against the mancs now ninpo is crying angry pubbie tears all over his android as he reads the gdt

Only abus slag off Cleverley, in 5 years when he's....wait, he'll be 29, what the gently caress?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

I'm in therapy for anxiety and depression. It's hard enough to take phone calls from my parents or girlfriend - the idea of being forced to answer the phone any place, any time, speak with a stranger and not even being in control for how long the call will last... jesus. This is my main reason. Right now, just by thinking about it, I can feel my heart rate accelerating, my hands shaking, tears welling up, and I can't accomplish poo poo

Extra Smooth Balls
Apr 13, 2005

SuperHunBastard1690 posted:

what fish are you going to get?

it's for the white mountain minnows i've had in my pond over the summer, they seem to like it

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

angered paedophile posted:

Only abus slag off Cleverley, in 5 years when he's....wait, he'll be 29, what the gently caress?

last season some utd fans talked about him like he would be the new zidane in 3 years time, then i check wiki to see he's 23

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

vaginal culture posted:

I'm in therapy for anxiety and depression. It's hard enough to take phone calls from my parents or girlfriend - the idea of being forced to answer the phone any place, any time, speak with a stranger and not even being in control for how long the call will last... jesus. This is my main reason. Right now, just by thinking about it, I can feel my heart rate accelerating, my hands shaking, tears welling up, and I can't accomplish poo poo

TFF, match thread

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

omg

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
cleverley is as bad as pictures of arsenal players

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

vaginal culture posted:

Its a fun gimmick op

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

I picked united because when I was installing an antivirus program in my job as a freelance computer repairman the computer popped up an advert for Mr Potato brand potato snacks with a picture of Tom Cleverley trying to eat a delicious Mr Potato potato based snack but missing his wide open mouth by about 20 feet, at that point I realized that this was the team for me and I was a red devils till I die

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

PWM is going to bring down the government

my destiny is fulfilled

GOM
Jan 13, 2001

PWM POTM, September 2013

President & Founding Member of Cardiac Crew (x2)
$1,500.00

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
this is me

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January
Anyone want a steam key for: Limbo, Bastion, Faster than Light, or Mark of the Ninja

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

GOM posted:

$1,500.00

Lol

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Anyone want a steam key for: Limbo, Bastion, Faster than Light, or Mark of the Ninja

bastion and ftl pls check pms

Carrier
May 12, 2009

ftl is real good op, i enjoyed it to heck

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Carrier posted:

ftl is real good op, i enjoyed it to heck

i dont know what it is, im a runner, i run and lift

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU