Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
The world's saddest Pokemon fan.

The story behind this is very important so please read it.

quote:

Bo was born in the Saratoga Hills pokemon center in Olive vine City, Washington, as there was no pokemon center in Helena, the town her parents chose to move to, Bo's father ran out on his family right before she was born ( hatched), her mother was well mean to her.

Bo was bullied by the other pokemon in trainers school, numerous times one of them threatened to stab her with a knife, she remembers this guy the most, a garchomp that was popular with the girls, the other girls would call her names and they ambushed her one day when they hid behind a house that was on the same street as her job, she was on her way home when they came out and beat her severely to a point that Bo needed hospitalization for gashes to her face and back as they also hit her with a with a piece of wood trim that they took from a hardware store, Bo was also bullied by her mother who would always pick on her by calling her names like "retard" "mental" " freak" " stupid" her mother would also hit her too, sometimes with brooms and extenstion cords, along with many other objects that can be used as weapons or projectiles, but justice against this came when her mother was paralyzed in a car accident, when her mother was T-boned by a speeder, her mother also lost her wings too, after this happened Bo took everything her mom owned as payback leaving her mom with nothing while she was in the hospital.

Bo is'nt very satisfied with her young adult life, she got a new job at Disney Land in Anaheim,CA but alot of pokemon and some humans don't really like her for her eccentricities including her repetitive behavior, she found a car she likes a 1955 oldsmobile 88, the new job has allowed her to move out of her mother's old house which she sold to the city and had it bulldozed while she watched.

MOVESET: hyper beam, flame thrower,focus energy, dragon tail.

:psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
Each line was making me more and more empathetic for this poor autistic girl, until the moveset. :gonk:

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

This belongs in the Good Cosplay thread.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Just when you think you've seen every fetish, suddenly appears a gallery full of two headed girls and conjoined twins.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Springly
Dec 10, 2011

Journey to the West slash?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

What is being censored in this image by those pixels? I don't know much about Digimon, maybe they have microscopic cocks for feet.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Putty posted:

What is being censored in this image by those pixels? I don't know much about Digimon, maybe they have microscopic cocks for feet.

I think it's the shadow. It's a pretty common art trick to have a shadow reveal a person's true self. In this case, it's showing that even though the Digimon looks real, it's still just made of data.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
That one's by a goon. They're a great artist and did an Attack on Titan picture I liked so much that I asked for a big ol' print of it and have it up on my wall.

Here, so this isn't totally off-topic:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Putty posted:

Well, considering Digimon are constantly making GBS threads themselves in the original toys/games, that's probably liquid waste of some sort.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Concordat has a new favorite as of 19:39 on Oct 2, 2013

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Cross-posted from the SnK thread.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Pardner.

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

ODi!!!!

Sad lions
Sep 3, 2008

I thought this was a crucifixion scene at first.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

I'm the baby! Gotta love me!

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
\
Technically I will consider this an Ancient Aliens fanart

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

jerkstoresup posted:

Each line was making me more and more empathetic for this poor autistic girl, until the moveset. :gonk:
Yeah, Focus Energy is a waste of a moveslot :argh:

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

jerkstoresup posted:

You should know it's actually drawn by a man, and is the life of his "pokesona."

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

The ongoing crisis in Syria is a tragedy with the future of the country and it's people looking very bleak, but that didn't stop horrible internet artists from drawing fan art. It's every bit tasteless and disrespectful as you would expect.

My personal favorites.

quote:

My new bird character. His name is Khalil. He is a rebel in training, promising to defeat the evil army. He's my first character to live in Syria. He lives in Wadi Al Uyun. Here he is about to throw a petrol bomb at rioters in his hometown.

quote:

Here's what Khalil would say to Syrian President Bashar Assad. Based off the quote from "The Prince of Egypt".

When he's not using his characters to fight oppression, KodyBoy555 enjoys drawing fat animals scuba diving (in fact it's all fat animals scuba diving. From what I can gather his two Syria drawings are the only ones not about scuba diving).

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Been so long, so long, so long

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

crowfeathers posted:

Been so long, so long, so long

WTF is this even about? Did he evolve and the chibi version of Jack White is congratulating him? Inquiring minds need to know!

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Haymaker_Betty posted:

WTF is this even about? Did he evolve and the chibi version of Jack White is congratulating him? Inquiring minds need to know!

Charizard is now Dragon type in that mode.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Haymaker_Betty posted:

Maybe he's happy that Charizard gets some attention in the form of a new Mega Evolution in Pokemon X/Y?

WendigoJohnson posted:

Charizard is now Dragon type in that mode.

Really? ABOUT GODDAMN TIME.

LeafyOrb
Jun 11, 2012

Haymaker_Betty posted:

I suspect it has to with Charizard's new Mega-Evolution and the idea that it will be a good pokemon now, at least that's what I hope it's about. No one tell me different.

Edit: oh hey decent typing just in time for Fairy-Type to mess it up.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

crowfeathers posted:

You should know it's actually drawn by a man, and is the life of his "pokesona."

I really shouldn't know this, but now I do.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Like you all figured, it is about the new MegaCharizard. I guess tiny Jack White is really excited!

jerkstoresup posted:

I really shouldn't know this, but now I do.

His Deviantart is horrible and depressing.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Okay, I can totally understand wanting to keep your real-life options reasonable -- not everyone rates a supermodel girlfriend. But when you're making up anthropomorphized versions of Pokémon, why not just go ahead and make them actually attractive? Unless that is what he finds attractive, in which case...

...I'm not sure what to think now. Good for him for seeing the beauty inherent in all body shapes, maybe?

LeafyOrb
Jun 11, 2012

Screaming Idiot posted:

Okay, I can totally understand wanting to keep your real-life options reasonable -- not everyone rates a supermodel girlfriend. But when you're making up anthropomorphized versions of Pokémon, why not just go ahead and make them actually attractive? Unless that is what he finds attractive, in which case...

...I'm not sure what to think now. Good for him for seeing the beauty inherent in all body shapes, maybe?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

...This was disturbingly easy to find.

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

The soothing sounds of anime. :sax:

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

LeafyOrb posted:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

...This was disturbingly easy to find.
This is the very first thing that pops into my head when someone talks about beholder fanart.

Oddly enough, I initially thought that was originally from SA, from some art contest.

EDIT: And so it was.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

Screaming Idiot posted:

...look at the top of the page.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Posted in CineD:

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:

SomeJazzyRat posted:

...look at the top of the page.
Literally two posts above the one you quoted:

crowfeathers posted:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

The MSJ posted:

Posted in CineD:

This is not only canon, but factual as well.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

The MSJ posted:

Posted in CineD:

What is this referencing?

folgore
Jun 30, 2006

nice tut

Mycroft Holmes posted:

What is this referencing?

Lawrence of Arabia