Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Ballin Stalin posted:

There hasn't been enough D4nny in the thread. Dude's a musical genius.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unRldLdllZ8

This sounds like a suicide note in song form :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT
I came across this woman on OKCupid.

All of her profile pictures were of someone touching her hair, except this one:

quote:

I'm the jeans on the far left. Awesome cuddle pile!

I don't think she's ugly, but she's definitely awkward.

vvv Oh Christ, I didn't even notice that. Nice catch!

The Monkey Man has a new favorite as of 03:31 on Oct 7, 2013

meataidstheft
Jul 31, 2005

Yous a lady Skwisgaar!
Someone on that bed definitely has their feet bound.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

quote:

Married Reshiram interview
by ~justinrpg

The radio announcer speaks, "Next up, we are going to talk to a man who married a Pokémon. Yes, really. We will be back after a word from our sponsors."

<Commercial break>

The radio announcer continues "Welcome back to Pokémon Alternative 99.7 FM. in the studio we have a man named Justin Coolidge, who said "I Do." with a Reshiram. Is this right, Justin?"

Justin responds, "Yes, I did marry a Reshiram. In fact our love is strong."

The announcer asks, "What is it like being married to a Fire Type Pokémon?"

Justin responds, "I cannot count the amount of times I was asked that same very question. Well anyway, I don't really think it is any different that a typical marriage. Aside from my Reshiram wife can keep me warm in winter. I hate cold temperatures."

"Is this the only reason why you married a Reshiram?" asked the announcer. You don't find too many Pokémon/human marriages, there is got to be some reason." asked the announcer

Justin responds, "No! I love Reshiram and she loves me, it is more just her keeping me warm. It's true love!"

"You love your Pokémon wife don't you" asked the announcer "even though she is a Pokémon"

"Yes I do, love is love, it doesn't matter if one is a human and the other is a Pokémon, as long as you love each other." Justin replied

"so, being married to a legendary Pokémon, not to mention she is a lot bigger than you and a lot more powerful too, does it make living, life, and activities harder to do together?" asked the announcer

"No actually, it makes it more interesting actually. Especially the love making. As for Reshiram being so powerful, she is overly protective of me and I like it." Justin answered

The radio station phone rings and the announcer's assistant answers it. Justin's wife Reshiram is at the other end of the line."

"Hey, Corey" (the announcer's name) "this is Justin's wife, Reshiram. Yeah we love each other lots, and I protect him with dear life. I have been listening to your conversation with my husband. As you said, I am a powerful legendary Pokémon and that is why I protect him. 80% of Pokémon are liable to take a human down in one attack. So I am overly protective of him." Justin's wife Reshiram explains

"That's right!" Justin says "it is a dangerous world out there with lots of powerful Pokémon"

The announcer asks, "How did you two meet?"

"We met when my foot was trapped in a trap. And Justin freed me. I never left his side since. Our relationship just grew and grew until it became love. Thankfully, Pokémon/human marriage is legal in our area." Reshiram explained

Justin adds, "It was like we were meant for each other, every day and ever minute we just clicked." I wonder if Arceus had that trap thing happen for a reason!"

"I was wondering that myself! You see announcer? It is things like that that proves we were meant to be!" Reshiram stated

"Totally amazing!" the announcer said loudly "I have never heard of Pokémon/human marriage that was meant to be!"

"Now you have!" Reshiram and Justin said at the same time.

Agai... Justin and Reshiram start talking at the same time. "Go ahead, Reshiram" Justin says

Reshiram continues, "See how we said that at the same time, another
example! You are seeing examples just on this radio interview you are having
with Justin. You have to be convinced by now!"

"I am!" the announcer stated. "I am impressed"

"Pokémon/Human marriages do work!" Justin says

"Yes they do, you are 100% Justin" Reshiram adds

"You are more love in your Pokémon/Human marriage than some of those Human/Human traditional marriages."

"Exactly!" Reshiram and Justin says at the same time

The announcer says "I guess another example; you two just said that at the same time again! Holy cow!"

"We love each other" they both say at the same time again

"OK, I know for a fact now it is meant to be!" you know each other like a book!" the announcer says " well that's all the time we have right now, thank you for listening to Pokémon Alternative 99.7. And lets all thank Justin and Reshiram for this interview."

After the whole radio show is over and the ratings were in. the interview gets high ratings.

Casually mentioning it's a fire Pokemon and "80% of Pokémon are liable to take a human down in one attack" absolutely kill me.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The Drexel Football Team is an inprov team. They're a little like Who's Line, but different.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il4N2ljI85Q&t=2910s

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

EmmyOk posted:

Casually mentioning it's a fire Pokemon and "80% of Pokémon are liable to take a human down in one attack" absolutely kill me.

Make sure this is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaP-Vc4LJ3w is playing while you read this.

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

Ballin Stalin posted:

There hasn't been enough D4nny in the thread. Dude's a musical genius.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unRldLdllZ8

If Lil Wayne can make it so can this kid.

Am I the only one who thinks that "cuddle piles" are creepier than if they were just all naked and loving?

madeupfred posted:

The Drexel Football Team is an inprov team. They're a little like Who's Line, but different.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il4N2ljI85Q&t=2910s

Emile Hirsch's career really took a nosedive and he seems to have taken it out on his body.

John Liver
May 4, 2009

Gaseous Snake posted:

Make sure this is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaP-Vc4LJ3w is playing while you read this.

Suddenly all those piano lessons don't seem so bad.

Rujo King
Jun 28, 2007

I say old chap have you any of the good sort of catnip if you know what I mean... harrumphaarmaammhhhmm

EmmyOk posted:

quote:

After the whole radio show is over and the ratings were in. the interview gets high ratings.
Sounds like that guy just needs a more modest nature.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AlhaJF5Afw

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

This photo screams "recovered from the serial killer's apartment". Seriously, this is a picture of a pile of bodies.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Gaseous Snake posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re1_IdVjuaw

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

Finally, Eminem that my whole family can listen to.
Edit: Well, me and my wife Golbat anyway

Squallege has a new favorite as of 04:55 on Oct 7, 2013

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

mr. mephistopheles posted:

Am I the only one who thinks that "cuddle piles" are creepier than if they were just all naked and loving?

What gets me is how they always claim it is in no way sexual, like, that does make it so much worse yea. I could handle it as just a fetish where you like grinding or whatever, but this idea of 'yea we get like no social contact or affection in day to day life so we just lay on eachother to feel a human, THIS IS NOT FOR SEX', I just can't even process that.

It's like something I'd expect from one of those Romanian orphans who never had human affection so they grew up without a concept of love and tenderness, that's what I'd imagine their therapy is.

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012

Tatum Girlparts posted:

What gets me is how they always claim it is in no way sexual, like, that does make it so much worse yea. I could handle it as just a fetish where you like grinding or whatever, but this idea of 'yea we get like no social contact or affection in day to day life so we just lay on eachother to feel a human, THIS IS NOT FOR SEX', I just can't even process that.

It's like something I'd expect from one of those Romanian orphans who never had human affection so they grew up without a concept of love and tenderness, that's what I'd imagine their therapy is.

The best part, though, is they have explicit rules about how if someone gets a boner everyone has to ignore it.

http://www.oc-cuddle.com/html/frequently_asked_questions__fa.html#WhatIfSomethingComesUpp

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Aerox posted:

The best part, though, is they have explicit rules about how if someone gets a boner everyone has to ignore it.

http://www.oc-cuddle.com/html/frequently_asked_questions__fa.html#WhatIfSomethingComesUpp

The absolute funniest thing about this for me is the little tidbit near the end. "You may be surprised that erections don't happen that often at Cuddle Parties."

Somehow, I am not surprised.

*Edit* Wow. I'm reading some more of their FAQ. They think that society believe adults should only touch each other for sex or at the doctors. They're so divorced from normal human contact that they don't understand that most people like cuddling and do it regularly with other adults.

It's like they think they've found some kind of secret. They must have grown up in the worst kind of households to think like this.

Noblesse Obliged has a new favorite as of 05:51 on Oct 7, 2013

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

StandardToast posted:

OkCupid is a loving cesspool.

dude messages me with nothing more than "Lol.", and I shouldn't have even bothered responding but I was bored. Checked out his profile, the thing that bugged me the most was that he's a 26 year old math major that's not yet in his senior year and still thinks that there's no difference between a theory and a scientific theory, who also thinks he's better than everyone else. Ragged on my for my glasses, claiming they're probably not even prescription and that I'm only a "gamer nerd girl" just for men's attention (don't even loving get me started). I kept my cool with it, only telling him that he's cute for paying me so much attention but that they're prescription. Also:

">implying you don't dress for mens attention.
>implying 10/10 women aren't fighting to be with a motorcycle riding socially inept metal mathematics major with a femsub bondage fetish.
>implying your minimal nearsightedness requires you to wear glasses, particularly those absurdly large ones.

I'm sure you have some popsience magazine to read "nerd" girl, go back to it and let the real intellectuals concentrate instead of trying to get into a wizards pants.

Succubus pls go."

(Upon sharing this, I just noticed that he thinks he's awesome because he rides a motorcycle and has a bondage fetish like loving 99% of the internet. And my glasses aren't even that big)

I'm betting the fact that he can't spell "popscience" is part of why he's 26 and has yet to graduate.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Aerox posted:

gently caress that, the real awkward is in the jobs the cuddle party has. It has fuckin ENFORCERS.

quote:

Cuddle Lifeguard On Duty? What's that?

Cuddle Lifeguards are a group of individuals who have been specially trained and certified in how to facilitate Cuddle Parties. They are responsible for ensuring the integrity of the room, meaning that no sex happens, that everyone feels safe and IS safe, and that if any sexual energy shows up, it is dispersed safely and quickly. The Cuddle Lifeguard, along with the Cuddle Caddy, facilitate the Welcome Circle and make sure everyone gets taken care of.

quote:

What's the job of the Cuddle Caddy?

Cuddle Caddies assist the Cuddle Lifeguards. Their job is to help out, by checking people in, answering questions backing up the Lifeguard and providing a second set of eyes looking for potential problems. Think of Cuddle Caddies as the flannel sidekicks of the Cuddle Party Dynamic Duo.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I think Cuddle Commissar has a better ring to it than Life Guard.

I wonder if there is a Cuddle Commander.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I seriously can't stop laughing that one of the Cuddle Commander's jobs is to kill 'sexual energy'. Like, first of all the obvious jokes of 'that's what most people in cuddle parties do from day to day anyway', but really do Cuddle Commissioners get big buckets of ice water?

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
I think I might have posted this earlier in the thread, but there are actually people who offer cuddling as a "healing service." I don't know about you guys, but there's a billion things I would rather spend money on than getting spooned by some big creepy guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s2h2D6KkGY

Celery Face has a new favorite as of 06:24 on Oct 7, 2013

snortpocket
Apr 27, 2004

Oh... my podcast... it's so good... ungh.... it's the best.... podcast ever.... oh god.... UNNNGGGGGHHHH

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I seriously can't stop laughing that one of the Cuddle Commander's jobs is to kill 'sexual energy'. Like, first of all the obvious jokes of 'that's what most people in cuddle parties do from day to day anyway', but really do Cuddle Commissioners get big buckets of ice water?

Tori Spelling masks

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Life Guard is cool because it implies that everyone's lives are in potential danger.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Cuddle parties do not tolerate such lewd activities. :reject:

This is actually applicable to real life somehow but it sounds so much weirder in this context.

ARE YOU loving KIDDING ME

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Whatev posted:

Life Guard is cool because it implies that everyone's lives are in potential danger.

Vigilantly scanning for boner sharks and accidental drownings.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Shithouse Dave posted:

Vigilantly scanning for boner sharks and accidental drownings.

As usual, Femthread has everything we need.

:cumpolice:

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Thank you for putting into words why I find them disturbing.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

gently caress that, the real awkward is in the jobs the cuddle party has. It has fuckin ENFORCERS.

Christ. Don't worry, I'm trained in how to disperse sexual energy in a safe non-sexual way.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Woop, Fred, is that a chub I spy? Into the Tori Spelling room for five minutes to cool down.

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I am 100% certain that this was an episode of CSI.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

DStecks posted:

I am 100% certain that this was an episode of CSI.

A rogue Cuddle Cop took his powers too far?

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Kuddle Kleagle.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Tatum Girlparts posted:

A rogue Cuddle Cop took his powers too far?

I saw an episode of CSI about a murder at a furry orgy. Maybe that's what he's thinking of?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Did anyone say cuddle party?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp_-6Y69-8Q

There's a plenty of awkward in this video, and Karl ain't having any of it.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

What would be the term for the fat chick who thinks she is Betty Paige ? I see that as a common theme on a lot of what is posted here. She gets a few tattoos on her arm, black glasses and some bangs and the transformation is complete. "REAL WOMEN HAVE CURVES",ect.

Diabetty Page

EmmyOk posted:

If you have never heard the Fplus reading of the Reshiram/JustinRPG interview fic then you are missing out.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Yeah I started out in the cuddle party circuit. Breaking faces, putting fools in their place.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

bringmyfishback posted:

If you have never heard the Fplus reading of the Reshiram/JustinRPG interview fic then you are missing out.

I haven't, what's Fplus?

content: A guy wooing a lady

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

I haven't, what's Fplus?

It's a podcast. Here is the episode.

Lap-Lem
Oct 21, 2005
Lap-Lem the Village Tard

CJacobs posted:

ARE YOU loving KIDDING ME

Is this... a Cuddle Prostitution service? Like honestly hiring out people to cuddle with? What else would you be paying $300-$500 for? Does this make the lifeguards the Cuddle Pimps? This is gross.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Lap-Lem posted:

Is this... a Cuddle Prostitution service? Like honestly hiring out people to cuddle with? What else would you be paying $300-$500 for? Does this make the lifeguards the Cuddle Pimps? This is gross.

I think the $300 is for them to curate your cuddle party, the cuddlers/cuddlees aren't paying on the door

Zack_Gochuck
Jan 4, 2007

Stupid Wrestling People
"I am so socially retarded I literally need a referee when I cuddle someone."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Lap-Lem posted:

What kind of hats do these cuddle pimps wear? Do thy carry foam pool noodles instead of canes?

• Locked thread