Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

those Sherlock characters look absolutely nothing like those animals. However, I will grant that Taylor Lautner does look exactly like an Alpaca:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Triskelli posted:

Please tell me there's an entire series of these :allears:

Not really, but here's some more of this artist's stuff!

:smith:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Calico Heart posted:

those Sherlock characters look absolutely nothing like those animals. However, I will grant that Taylor Lautner does look exactly like an Alpaca:

If Taylor Lautner's character in Twilight had been an Alpaca that turned into a wolf that would have been amazing.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
Does anyone have that webcomic page where the author has a dream that Benedict Cumberbatch forces all the workers at a carnival to win prizes for him in a ball toss game?

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

Fatkraken posted:

Does anyone have that webcomic page where the author has a dream that Benedict Cumberbatch forces all the workers at a carnival to win prizes for him in a ball toss game?

Camodad is great.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

James Herriot was a vet and he wrote some books about it.

I love the look of despair on the guy in the background. He is just so goddamn sick of these cats.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

Fatkraken posted:

Did somebody say carnival games?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Putty posted:

Man why you gotta do us like that?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

I'm dead. I don't understand what is happening at all.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

crowfeathers posted:

I'm dead. I don't understand what is happening at all.

Looks like someone is trying to do a Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Oh god, Dogter Who. That's so adorable.

Infamous Sphere
Nov 8, 2010
Blargh oh my god yes, I have read fanfiction, in a way it's a guilty pleasure/so bad it's good thing. I can't read trashy romance though. Fanfiction..oh god..some of the anatomical limitations are..well..let's just say these women don't very much und

Serperoth posted:

I went on DeviantArt to see if I'd prove you wrong...
Apparently there's not much weird Downton fanart. Even the pony art (OF COURSE it exists) is just a comic with Twilight telling Fluttershy that she loves Downton.

The main ladies of the series, in a modern style of clothing. Doesn't look very unfaithful to me. The artist even says that "The "downstairs" gals' outfits were inspired by their uniforms"

I found some...VERY special Downton art which I posted a few pages back, since I did the big hunt right into the bowels of Deviantart. Lots of weird snake stuff, uh...but it wasn't really that bad all things considered.

That modern outfits thing is sort of..probably inspired by this awful photoshoot the women in Downton Abbey did, where they dressed up like they were in a disco. Maggie Smith managed to escape and not be included, but no one else was safe.

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.

Putty posted:

A few of those are definitely :smith: worthy but this on is a loving riot. :xd:

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

It may say something about me, but the weirdest part of this is that their dialogue is song lyrics. Why? (I would ask "what the christ is even going on," but asking that about fanart is never going to end well.)

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Antivehicular posted:

It may say something about me, but the weirdest part of this is that their dialogue is song lyrics. Why? (I would ask "what the christ is even going on," but asking that about fanart is never going to end well.)

It's like a musical episode, where they suddenly break into song to describe their feelings. In this case they didn't agree what song to sing beforehand and now have to deal with the consequences.

It seems there's a lot of fanart of the two of them in a romantic relationship. Here, they express the pain of not being able to be together ever since Twilight Sparkle's head was partially replaced with a headless, limbless beaver.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

sweeperbravo posted:

It's like a musical episode, where they suddenly break into song to describe their feelings. In this case they didn't agree what song to sing beforehand and now have to deal with the consequences.

Yes they did. :ssh:

Cool Web Paige
Nov 19, 2006

Antivehicular posted:

I'm just now realizing that's supposed to be a pony and not a seal in a backwards baseball cap.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Tooooootally thought the first line was from Katy Perry's "Firework." I'm not really sure how that happened.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

If this wasn't completely creepy it would be adorbs :3 although movies like The Incredible Mr. Limpet, where someone turns into an animal and then falls in love with another animal, creep me out.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Dogs.

All plague dogs go to heaven.

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

crowfeathers posted:

Dogs.

All plague dogs go to heaven.

Plague Dogs fanart :stonk: why. That is the saddest movie. I cried watching it, and cartoons don't normally make me sad. Nnnnnngh.

Edit content:

"We sent you back in time, and to Mars."

don longjohns has a new favorite as of 18:28 on Oct 21, 2013

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Haymaker_Betty posted:

"We sent you back in time, and to Mars."

But this is Sailor Mercury. :confused:

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

Grrl Anachronism posted:

But this is Sailor Mercury. :confused:

I know it's a weak reference to the Adventure Time pilot :shobon: Finn's "mind" gets transported "back in time... and to Mars" by space Lincoln or something. The only clips I can find are in Spanish.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Oh geez, Velma!

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

One wonders how the brainy specs stay on.

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc

Say Nothing posted:

Oh geez, Velma!

The fact Scooby isn't also melty looking bothers me.
And Daphne has two thumbs I guess?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Groghammer
Aug 10, 2011

On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!

The artist uses a fedora as their logo. Absolutely incredible.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Why is Balto armed? Is he a militiaman or something?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

PrinceRandom posted:

Why is Balto armed? Is he a militiaman or something?

He is supposed to be a United States Marine.

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
Time for another one of these:

Along with more of the usual:

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

sweeperbravo posted:

Tooooootally thought the first line was from Katy Perry's "Firework." I'm not really sure how that happened.

If it's any comfort, I initially assumed the fanartist was clumsily paraphrasing Metric's "IOU." I guess the motif is pretty common?

Anyway, have some Metric fanart:

Along with some obligatory Original Characters Do Not Steal!! named "Metric":

The last one is apparently fan-hedgehogs named "Metric and Blitz" having an intimate moment, because when I think of romance, I think of the "ivy" brush from GIMP.

Also spotted on DA when I searched for "Metric": a PETA-parody poster featuring a humanized Princess Celestia from MLP, promoting the metric system! I'm not posting it here because it's semi-:nws: for cameltoe and I'm not getting probated for goddamn ponies, but it was basically autisticbrony.jpg.

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

I literally just realized that the artist on DeviantArt I worshipped as an adolescent, akaibara (Rose Besch) drew crazy Sonic fanart of her and her bf, and also wrote weird fiction involving their OC Sonic Personas, except they were humans. Weird that I did not make that connection.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!
I don't know who that is, but I know he's not human, because no one can remain that stoic with a kitten crawling up his chest. Their claws are like tiny razor blades.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
Assuming that's Blondie like I think it is, you're wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

From DUBBLEBABY, who haven't updated for almost a year- I was just about to write them off, when... :woop:

• Locked thread