Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

Leperflesh posted:

I'm gonna say owl pellet. Maybe. Are there mouse bones in there? Maybe that's fur.

That's what I was thinking too, but usually you don't see seeds and whole grains in owl pellets.

Must be a very sick bird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Rock auto has loaded front control arms (bushings, ball joint) on close out with only a couple left for $31 each. Also has my complete steering rack for $115 with bellows boots and tie rods if I can't find mine through work. Also has the other suspension bits I need, I could seriously refresh almost everything aside from the front strut mounts. Also found a complete molded carpet kit for 73-79 hatchback Civic 1200s for $115-160 depending on color and material choice.

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
I swear, when I get a garage and/or yard I'm getting a tiny fuel efficient car :saddowns:

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Maybe the color on my monitor needs to be adjusted because to me it looks like a terrible nug of :420:

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

metaxus posted:

It's 13 INCH DICK we're talking about here... The only white yoghurty substance around him is most definitely not a sentient alien being yet.

trouser chili
Mar 27, 2002

Unnngggggghhhhh

Previa_fun posted:

Maybe the color on my monitor needs to be adjusted because to me it looks like a terrible nug of :420:

Maybe it's cause I'm on a phone, but it looked like a sickly nug to me as well. I vote "smoke it and gain it's powers".

daslog
Dec 10, 2008

#essereFerrari
Another vote here for "smoke it and post the video on Youtube"

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Look guys this is definitely some sort of turd or something and in no way a nug of poo poo ditch weed.

That being said, I'll totally smoke a bowl on camera if someone buys and sends me the '73-79 Civic Haynes guide off of Rock Auto, it's like $15 I think

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
That's a loving ripoff for you dude, haynes manuals are drat near worthless from what I've seen. The $15 I spent on mine was wasted.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Well I didn't think someone would shell out the $30 for the factory manual and I want to be able to look at myself in the mirror and say with a straight face that I didn't smoke mystery animal leavings for free.

DrPain
Apr 29, 2004

Purrfectly priceless
items here.
I can check the podunk rear end vintage mitchell1 db thing tomorrow, but it still might be too old for that even.

What specifically are you looking for?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I don't particularly need anything really, I just like having a manual on hand for how things should look. Haynes is pretty decent for vacuum/carb/wiring, I find. Still got my 2nd Gen Civic haynes manual but not a whole lot transfers over, but as far as they go it was actually suprisingly decent. I have had some in the past though that weren't worth the paper they were printed on, but when dealing with old cars the best thing to do is have as much model specific literature as you can hoard.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
:siren: KASTEIN HAS STEPPED UP TO THE PLATE AND BOUGHT AI A SPECIAL HALLOWEEN SUPRISE :siren:

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
No need to smoke that mystery wad of automotive bellybutton lint, but if you want to I'm not going to do much to stop it... :okpos:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Never say I'm not a man of my word.

Unlisted, but feel free to link it wherever you think people will laugh.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

How did you not throw up?

Bulk Vanderhuge
May 2, 2009

womp womp womp womp
Hahaha what the gently caress man

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Super Aggro Crag posted:

How did you not throw up?

Like that's even close to the worst thing I've put in my mouth

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

kastein posted:

That's a loving ripoff for you dude, haynes manuals are drat near worthless from what I've seen. The $15 I spent on mine was wasted.

Just out of curiosity, what makes you say this? Other than the occasional "Take this to the dealership for a trained technician to do" on more complicated jobs, I've found them to be very useful. In fact I pretty much learned how to do a ton of repair stuff from using mine when working on my Jeep.

Also: :gonk:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
What in the Christing gently caress is wrong with you?

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Thread's over guys. :barf:

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

:stonk:

I had no intention of this actually happening. I have to say though, you chose the right shirt to wear.

Also I am glad I'm not the only one with a head gasket hanging on my wall.

ExplodingSims, the wiring diagrams are all mismatched, from the wrong years (specifically an issue with the jeep XJ manual, as I recall) and range from dirty lies to a fabulous work of fiction. Among other inaccuracies.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

:stonklol: why did you keep going back for more!? I just watched the most recent walking dead ep and this made me feel more ill than what they showed, f'real

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I like that your cat was a total bro about this latest terrible decision.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
420 smoke bird poo poo all day

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

:stare:

I'm so sorry I even said anything.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

Somewhat Heroic posted:

:stonklol: why did you keep going back for more!?

I actually uttered this aloud.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
"always more, always worse" doesn't just apply to the freeper thread

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Owl pellets get you high as gently caress.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Eh, there are worse things you could put into body.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Ineptus Mechanicus posted:

Eh, there are worse things you could put into body.
I reckon that's krokodil level poo poo right there :v:.

Noni
Jul 8, 2003
ASK ME ABOUT DEFRAUDING GOONS WITH HOT DOGS AND HOW I BANNED EPIC HAMCAT
I bet that bird was high as gently caress when he shat on your car.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND CHROME
ONWARD TO THE HALLS OF RUSTHALLA
At first I was like :stare:
Then I was like :stonk:
And then :bravo:

You sir are crazy and this thread delivers. I love AI

General_Failure
Apr 17, 2005
Sorry to ...rail? the thread but has 13 inch replaced all those failed hoses and scary fuel filter yet?

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

some texas redneck posted:

Thread's over AWESOME guys. :barf:

It's a good think you marked the video private, nobody but AI regulars are EVER going to see that.

Inch Dick, you continue to amaze.

Backov
Mar 28, 2010
Amazing. Even your cat is like whoa.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
"It's got a particular funk to it"

That cat knows. It knows, man.

E: love the shirt

Tide fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Oct 29, 2013

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
I didn't watch the video but did you get high?

trouser chili
Mar 27, 2002

Unnngggggghhhhh
That was the greatest thing I've seen all week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I've got a wicked dry cough that doesnt seem to be going anywhere any time soon.

• Locked thread