Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

This dude is like 90% back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

My car..

...and my girl

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

AgentSythe posted:

My car..

...and my girl

He looks like the dude from Pawn Stars:

"17? I'll take her if you knock a year off."

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

Baldbeard
Mar 26, 2011

What is this? What the gently caress. Please. This isn't want it seems like is it?

Shadowgate
May 6, 2007

Soiled Meat
No please... just no.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
I feel sick.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Baldbeard posted:

What is this? What the gently caress. Please. This isn't want it seems like is it?

What else would it be? We know what it is, it's the internet.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Baldbeard posted:

It's a wonderful business opportunity for diaper service companies.

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

The review of the TGI Friday's Boneless Chicken Bites was truly a thing of beauty.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Holy fuckshit. :stare:

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
"That's how this all started, LOL!"

Hahahahah, goddamn that is hilarious.

Seek out Pamperchu, he'll show you the way of the diaper.

ASIC v Danny Bro
May 1, 2012

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
CAPTAIN KILL

Just HEAPS of dead Palestinnos for brekkie, mate!
What the gently caress is wrong with those people.

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

ASIC v Danny Bro posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with those people.

Doesn't Pamperchu have a legit mental disorder?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

It horrifies me but I need to know more, why would people do this?

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

DStecks posted:

He grabs adult diapers from the dumpster, microwaves them, then wears them. What do you think?

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

AlmightyBob posted:

He grabs adult diapers from the dumpster, microwaves them, then wears them. What do you think?

He also gives legal advice on acquiring the diaps

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

EmmyOk posted:

It horrifies me but I need to know more, why would people do this?

:circlefap:, of course. Sleep well.

dreamin of semen
Feb 22, 2013

MULTIPLICATION

Ooooh yes, Report of the Week. Just look at all those goddamn suits.

This dude's videos are inordinately hilarious sometimes, I have no idea why, he just has some really amazing lines. Definitely fits in here though, he's awkward as all hell and apparently wears suits all the time.

GOTTA DIPPIT INDA SAWCE

Hell Ant
May 3, 2011

The most baffling thing about that is, that it seems that two of those fine gentlemen have their own faces as profile pics. I mean why the gently caress would you ever attach your face to a post in a diaperfetish forum about dumpsterdiving for used diapers? Goddammit don't they have any shame?

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
Ah, adult babbys. Finally, a topic no one here is going to hipster/nerd-sperg on a la fedoras, e-cigs and local restaurants...right?

Laocius
Jul 6, 2013

jidohanbaiki posted:

Ah, adult babbys. Finally, a topic no one here is going to hipster/nerd-sperg on a la fedoras, e-cigs and local restaurants...right?

Don't give them a challenge!

SybilVimes
Oct 29, 2011

jidohanbaiki posted:

It's not adult diapers they're looking for :stonk:

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

The one dumpster in my college town is full of immigrants' diapers, and the only college kids to ever be seen there are the ones making GBS threads at the tables outside wearing the diapers, the poo poo is actually way too Indian and Persian (the two guys who run the place are such respectively) for boring white college kids to ever shove in their diapers, it's actually surprisingly authentic, and because hipsters and college semi-intellectuals only ever wear fake-authentic poo diapers, it doesn't fully work out, so normally the only people wearing diapers inside the place (with only shin high seats, large round tables, and cushions everywhere in dim lighting) are old people, exchange students and residents from the Middle East, and people like me who know the owners' kids and go there by association.

It's actually a really awesome dumpster.

Abitha Denton
Jan 10, 2012

jidohanbaiki posted:

I am so so sorry to burst your bubble but my roommate drew fetish art for a living for three years and she says she never heard of the dumpster thing. So. Maybe it's just those three people? Maybe?

Let me believe that.

Although now I really want to see one of those people mistakenly trying to fit in with a group that dumpster dives for food. The moment of realization would be incredible.

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

Abitha Denton posted:

I am so so sorry to burst your bubble but my roommate drew fetish art for a living for three years and she says she never heard of the dumpster thing. So. Maybe it's just those three people? Maybe?

Let me believe that.

Although now I really want to see one of those people mistakenly trying to fit in with a group that dumpster dives for food. The moment of realization would be incredible.

Abitha Denton
Jan 10, 2012

drat.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

How the gently caress is that a fetish. Well I guess it's not as bad as the zit popping fetish.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

euphronius posted:

How the gently caress is that a fetish. Well I guess it's not as bad as the zit popping fetish.

How do you even get into it.

"Oh hey grandad, mind if I try on your diaper? After you use it..."

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

My guess is some primordial Freudian link to their Mother from when they were themselves babies?

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

DStecks posted:

I think I remember someone mentioning he was an engineer or some poo poo when his name popped up in some other thread. Maybe I'm remembering that wrong, I don't know. Maybe he's a puddingbrain, maybe not, but he definitely has problems of some sort up there.

also,

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

PaganGoatPants posted:

How do you even get into it.

One leg at a time son, one leg at a time.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

euphronius posted:

No, discussing and plotting how to acquire used baby diapers is objectively worse as a fetish or even casual hobby than popping zits.

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

I don't want to be alive anymore.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Humboldt squid posted:

I don't want to be alive anymore.

Better it was them that weren't.

Abitha Denton
Jan 10, 2012

cobalt impurity posted:

No, discussing and plotting how to acquire used baby diapers is objectively worse as a fetish or even casual hobby than popping zits.

Wait what the hell casual hobby involves collecting used baby diapers? Are they compostable now?

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Abitha Denton posted:

Wait what the hell casual hobby involves collecting used baby diapers? Are they compostable now?

I don't know about compostable but my kids certainly has a half-life.

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJN48n8-LzQ

I don't know who's creeper, Pamperchu or his sugar daddy.

beefart
Jul 5, 2007

IT'S ON THE HOUSE OF AMON
~grandmaaaaaaa~

drat that's the best Navigator cosplay I've ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Noblesse Obliged posted:

One leg at a time son, one leg at a time.

Well, if this isn't the best worst advice, I don't know what is.

• Locked thread