Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

I missed the superfast, squished down credits at the end. Was that actually Emilia Clarke narrating the beginning of the episode, or did they just find a woman who sounds exactly like her?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WillieWestwood
Jun 23, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!
She's not listed there, so it's either April Stewart or Caitlin Gallogly

(but if it is her, she's going uncredited)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007

Ballz posted:

I missed the superfast, squished down credits at the end. Was that actually Emilia Clarke narrating the beginning of the episode, or did they just find a woman who sounds exactly like her?

She's not in the end credits so unless they named her in the intro it sounds like they got someone that just sounds exactly like her.

Efb, really?! But it could also be Ami Kosaka.

vote_no
Nov 22, 2005

The rush is on.
I know this is brought up with every multi-part story, but... I'm really hoping for a Terrance and Phillip episode next week and no conclusion at all. Seems to actually fit with the theme this time, too.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I loved it, but I just lost it at the Princess Kenny transformation, that was incredible.

Well, that and the assassin showing up in the background as Gates is chatting with Ballmer. It was an obvious joke but sometimes obvious jokes just work :)

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

I got to say, this might be one of the best multi part South Park episodes ever. Seriously.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Just finished watching it. Didn't enjoy it nearly as much as last week's, but all the Gurm parts and the Japanese Princess Kenny part was hilarious. Hopefully the conclusion in the next episode will be better.

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
So are they gonna have a new episode next week? TV channels love to use holiday weeks as a reason to not air new stuff.

I also guess we would have the conclusion now if they didnt miss a dead line a few weeks back

Wollawolla
Jan 15, 2007

Are you gonna smash my skull and breathe my blood-mist?
Well Black Friday has been pushed back to December 6th, so the end of this trilogy will still air in time.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
I fully expect Trey and Matt to release a full length version of GoT theme song with "weiners" over the entire thing.

WillieWestwood
Jun 23, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!

max4me posted:

So are they gonna have a new episode next week? TV channels love to use holiday weeks as a reason to not air new stuff.

I also guess we would have the conclusion now if they didnt miss a dead line a few weeks back
No new SP next week. The last two episodes are December 4 and December 11. And we know Thanksgiving will now be on December 3rd, right? lol

Chrom1um
Dec 31, 2005
Come and join my doomsday cult!

Liar posted:

I can literally hear Deviant Art exploding with people struggling to be the first to have Princess Kenny up art.

Art? I don't know how to tell you this, but there's already Princess Kenny cosplay up.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
Princess Kenny was amazing. I loved the TV reporter guy thing as well.

but Cartman and the garden of betrayals has just had me laughing again and again.

"Haha How does it feel? Now who's walking who through the Betrayal Garden."
"Stay the gently caress out my business."
"Stay the gently caress out of my yard."

Laughing so hard.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
I liked how he handed everyone he walked with a flower. That was a nice touch.

CyrusThe
Apr 21, 2004
Gimme suicide rock'n'roll
All hail Princess Kenny!

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

vote_no posted:

I know this is brought up with every multi-part story, but... I'm really hoping for a Terrance and Phillip episode next week and no conclusion at all. Seems to actually fit with the theme this time, too.

Yeah this would be appropriate. I can't believe they're stretching this plot out so much.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
GRRM in South Park
"His wiener gently hangs down between his legs. Soft and flaccid, his wiener glistened in the golden sunlight."

GRRM in Game of Thrones
"He was dripping wet from the neck down, steaming in the chill air. His body was covered with brown hair, thick as a pelt. Between his legs, his manhood swung long and heavy."

"His manhood glistened wetly."

"And suddenly his cock was out, jutting upward from his breeches like a fat pink mast."

"Even his manhood was ugly, thick and veined, with a bulbous purple head."

"His cock was as hard as an iron bar.

"She was much hairier than his sister. Absurdly, he felt his cock stir beneath the bathwater."

"He could feel his manhood beginning to stiffen."

"His legs were pale and skinny, and his manhood flopped about obscenely as he chased after his horse."

some bust on that guy fucked around with this message at 14:51 on Nov 21, 2013

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

I was hoping Sony was giving Kenny a golden Vita but the Sailor Moon thing was way funnier.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
GRRM's dickroom was great. Every time I thought I saw everything *BAM* another dick out of nowhere.

Meta-Mollusk
May 2, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
Nice to see that South Park can still make laugh like hell, definitely one of the best episodes ever. GRRM having that huge porcelain dick statue from Kubrick's A Clockwork Orange was a nice touch.

KenjiKaizoku
Oct 21, 2008
My God, please tell me that Stick of Truth was delayed (again) so they could insert a full Japanese Princess Kenny reference into Kenny's moveset.

Because that would make the wait completely loving worth it.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Super Ninja Fish posted:

GRRM in South Park
"His wiener gently hangs down between his legs. Soft and flaccid, his wiener glistened in the golden sunlight."

GRRM in Game of Thrones
"He was dripping wet from the neck down, steaming in the chill air. His body was covered with brown hair, thick as a pelt. Between his legs, his manhood swung long and heavy."

"His manhood glistened wetly."

"And suddenly his cock was out, jutting upward from his breeches like a fat pink mast."

"Even his manhood was ugly, thick and veined, with a bulbous purple head."

"His cock was as hard as an iron bar.

"She was much hairier than his sister. Absurdly, he felt his cock stir beneath the bathwater."

"He could feel his manhood beginning to stiffen."

"His legs were pale and skinny, and his manhood flopped about obscenely as he chased after his horse."

Gotta give him credit for creating memorable (weiner) exposition. I know every scene each of those quotes come from.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Frungy! posted:

Nice to see that South Park can still make laugh like hell, definitely one of the best episodes ever. GRRM having that huge porcelain dick statue from Kubrick's A Clockwork Orange was a nice touch.

There was also the statue with a dick from The Goonies.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
"Colorado's top brother-sister news team" was an absolutely fantastic joke.

Grin and Tonic
Oct 20, 2008

having a blast online
Holy poo poo that Princess Kenny/Sailor Moon thing was fantastic.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I haven't been a fan of this season so far in general but these last two episodes have completely redeemed it for me.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

WillieWestwood posted:

She's not listed there, so it's either April Stewart or Caitlin Gallogly

(but if it is her, she's going uncredited)

When's the last time they even bothered with a guest star? It wouldn't surprise me if they decided to make them uncredited, and Emilia Clarke's been on Futurama so it's not like she wouldn't do it. I wish they still had their rule of making celebrities do animal voices.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Stare-Out posted:

Marklar your marklar, marklar. Also Jakovasaurus.

He's not your marklar, marklar.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

"Colorado's top brother-sister news team" was an absolutely fantastic joke.
I loved it as the initial joke seemed to be that they were married, then they hit you with the incest.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...
I still can't get over that Microsoft heavily sponsored an episode where Bill Gates had a hitman stab Steve Ballmer to death over console sales. :allears:

hcreight fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Nov 21, 2013

Harry
Jun 13, 2003

I do solemnly swear that in the year 2015 I will theorycraft my wallet as well as my WoW

hcreight posted:

I still can't get over that Microsoft heavily sponsored an episode where Bill Gates had a hitman stab Steve Ballmer to death over console sales. :allears:
That's pretty much their investors dream at the moment so it makes sense.

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Kid, touch is for video games and gynecologists

Mokinokaro posted:

Yeah this would be appropriate. I can't believe they're stretching this plot out so much.

Because it owns? I'm not even a GoT fan and this is fantastic. I feel like this season has been very hit or miss so far but these last two episodes have been really good.

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer

Akileese posted:

It's basically the opposite what Steve Ballmer really is.

Yeah that was really bothering me, especially after how he's been lately. I was trying to tell my friend that real Steve Balmer would have 200% leaned into this situation and made it even more insane.

Incidentally my friend's name is Kenny, and this is now his ringtone.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Bjay9 posted:

Because it owns? I'm not even a GoT fan and this is fantastic. I feel like this season has been very hit or miss so far but these last two episodes have been really good.

The first episode didn't really work for me, but I loved the second. I just think this storyline could've been left as a 2 parter.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Wow, they let a pretty massive real spoiler out in that Gurm rant. Wonder if they did that on purpose.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Of course it was. Though like someone said, its in the sea of fake spoilers so it shouldn't stand out unless you know about it.

Edit: Trying to spot all the weiners, I see GRRM's room as a lot of those golden trophies or something, what are they?

Demicol fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Nov 21, 2013

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Mokinokaro posted:

The truly appropriate thing would be for George R.R. Martin to delay Black Friday until March 7th and South Park would have its mid-season hiatus until then followed by that honking sound they played before every Terrence and Phillip joke segment.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Cacator posted:

When's the last time they even bothered with a guest star? It wouldn't surprise me if they decided to make them uncredited, and Emilia Clarke's been on Futurama so it's not like she wouldn't do it. I wish they still had their rule of making celebrities do animal voices.

Considering they've had less than 20 according to southpark.wikia.com. After reading through it I had no idea it was actually Radiohead who had the idea of Scott Tenorman eating his parents.

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

I haven't read the books, is the game of thrones spoiler that Geoffrey gets poisoned?, seems like that line was delivered a bit differently and I picked up on it when I was watching as odd. If that is the case it wouldn't surprise me at all, He's such a cartoonishly unlikable caricature of a person, he's obviously going to be dead any minute now to the surprise of nobody

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming

Pryor on Fire posted:

I haven't read the books, is the game of thrones spoiler that Geoffrey gets poisoned?, seems like that line was delivered a bit differently and I picked up on it when I was watching as odd. If that is the case it wouldn't surprise me at all, He's such a cartoonishly unlikable caricature of a person, he's obviously going to be dead any minute now to the surprise of nobody

Yes.

• Locked thread