Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx
I'll ask you again in the car. You stay here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Mister E posted:

Yeah they actually went through with it. I kept waiting for them to pull a 180 but nope, they got a new dog and everything.

There's a still-to-be-aired episode entitled "Brian's a Bad Father", so, yeah, it won't last.

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx

Mister Kingdom posted:

There's a still-to-be-aired episode entitled "Brian's a Bad Father", so, yeah, it won't last.

Well poo poo, and I was already starting to like Vinnie too. :(

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
Never throw a bong, kid.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Klaus :stonk:

"No."

Mister Kingdom posted:

That doesn't necessarily mean Brian's in the episode, it could just be about his son coming back, but I don't think it'll last either.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
That turducken! :stonk:

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
Are you suggesting an organized and systematic...?

No.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
The Klaus is a Nazi jokes always get me for some reason.

M&Ms, make another Christmas commercial for gently caress's sake.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
Look, I know Stan's supposed to be an rear end in a top hat but if anybody hosed up my TV at Thanksgiving over football there'd be poo poo to pay.

"Godzilla Japanese."

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

PostNouveau posted:

The Klaus is a Nazi jokes always get me for some reason.

A Nazi? No, that was just the kitty train at the zoo, it was a big town, geez.

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx
Hahaha, Stan is getting schooled in Chinese history and culture.

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

"Wait, do you really know what you're doing or is this just a costume?"

I love how with Roger, it's legitimately a 50/50 shot.

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx
I associate Rizzoli and Isles with cable.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

I haven't had television for a year and I'm confused, is jeff dead or something?

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Krinkle posted:

I haven't had television for a year and I'm confused, is jeff dead or something?

He's in outer space.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Krinkle posted:

Abducted by Roger's race, currently traveling the galaxy with Sinbad's ghost.

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx

Krinkle posted:

Jeff got abducted by the leader of Roger's people to serve forever in his space shopping mall. However, Jeff ultimately escaped and is now lost in space along with the Jedi Ghost of the comedian Sinbad.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

WarEternal posted:

He's in outer space.

With Sinbad's Force Ghost.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

Oh okay, phew.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

Krinkle posted:

He's alive, just lost in space. Hang tight, I'll find the episodes for you to catch up on.

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx
I'm really glad you asked that question because it felt really good to type that and have it be all true.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

So kaylee knows he's alive and they're technically still married but she's on dating sites anyway?

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

DivisionPost posted:

He's alive, just lost in space. Hang tight, I'll find the episodes for you to catch up on.

Okay, you want "Naked To the Limit, One More Time" and "Lost in Space" from last season.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Krinkle posted:

So kaylee knows he's alive and they're technically still married but she's on dating sites anyway?

No one knows what happened to him other than he went to space. There was actually a Jeff-only episode in space that owned.

Unlike this episode which kinda sucks.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

I feel like I'm being nestled in the bosom of a Nerf lady.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away

PostNouveau posted:

Unlike this episode which kinda sucks.

It's kinda weird, too, for some reason.

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx
Good for you, Roger. Good for you.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

I want a nacho cornucopia.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Mister Kingdom posted:

It's kinda weird, too, for some reason.

Not enough Roger or Steve?

Woo! Anyone seen my kid?

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx
They're gonna ask at Comicon, we better have an answer!

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
I enjoyed it. Big Wang Guy. Was that his name? Big Wang Guy? It was Big Wang Something. I bet he had a large penis, in any case.

e: Also, I was at work and only got home to see the funeral on Family Guy. How did Brian die? Please say it was something funny.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

The Grimace posted:

e: Also, I was at work and only got home to see the funeral on Family Guy. How did Brian die? Please say it was something funny.

Ran over by a car.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away

The Grimace posted:

Nope. Just run over by a car.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

smashpro1 posted:

Ran over by a car.

Oh, okay. Thanks.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away

The Grimace posted:

Oh, okay. Thanks.

Oh, you might want to check out the rerun next week on Adult Swim. You were in the episode in a cutaway gag.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

The Grimace posted:

I enjoyed it. Big Wang Guy. Was that his name? Big Wang Guy? It was Big Wang Something. I bet he had a large penis, in any case.

Nah, hit by a car.

They only papered over the fact that Stewie can time travel, so it's certainly just a temporary thing.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away

PostNouveau posted:

They only papered over the fact that Stewie can time travel, so it's certainly just a temporary thing.

Yeah, he'll come up with a new way to rebuild the time machine.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Mister Kingdom posted:

Oh, you might want to check out the rerun next week on Adult Swim. You were in the episode in a cutaway gag.

No, I saw that part. :3:

I think it's pretty funny that American Dad and Family Guy reference the Grimace more than Ronald McDonald or any of the other folks in McDonaldland, aside from maybe Mayor McCheese.

Also, I like Vinnie, so I don't really want him to be a one-time thing. Even though Brian and Stewie are my favorite characters in FG and all.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

The Grimace posted:

No, I saw that part. :3:

I think it's pretty funny that American Dad and Family Guy reference the Grimace more than Ronald McDonald or any of the other folks in McDonaldland, aside from maybe Mayor McCheese.

That's because Grimace is better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Mister Kingdom posted:

There's also one called "Brian and Vinnie play ball" this season. Looks like both dogs will be sticking around.

• Locked thread