Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
It's Bruce Vilanch!

Also, Happy Thanksgiving Giant Spiders!

And other peoples.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Ability: Shadow Tag
I was just looking for pictures of the final boss of Super Mario 3D Land via GIS, and right on the first page I see this:

It is these kinds of images that remind me to never consult GIS.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Wha... What is Jet (yes I know the name) doing?

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop

scarycave posted:

Also, Happy Thanksgiving Giant Spiders!

Gosh is this one cute :3:

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Calico Heart posted:

Wha... What is Jet (yes I know the name) doing?

It's a lovely Thanksgiving joke.

I assume it is a precursor to similarly lovely vore artwork.

Penny Paper
Dec 31, 2012

scarycave posted:

It's Bruce Vilanch!

I didn't know Cabbage Patch dolls had a South Park edition.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

I know there hasn't been a CAD Mock Thread in forever but oh boy that's still good.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

strangemusic posted:

I know there hasn't been a CAD Mock Thread in forever but oh boy that's still good.

Have you been in the GBS thread recently?

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

strangemusic posted:

The artist's name is the funniest part.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

chaos rhames posted:

The artist's name is the funniest part.

Personally, I've always found Panel 3 to be magical.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Someone give Ash his crystals!

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
How is that mouse that regularly gets the poo poo beaten out of it in cockfights out-living a human.

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Captain Pissweak posted:

How is that mouse that regularly gets the poo poo beaten out of it in cockfights out-living a human.

Maybe it's some sort of "The Green Mile" situation?

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

Captain Pissweak posted:

My guess is because you never see aging or "old" Pokemon and some legendary ones have been around for hundreds or thousands of years, it follows that all Pokemon are immortal forever.

Of course this is ignoring the fact that Ash has been 11 years old for the past 15 years.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Triskelli posted:

My guess is because you never see aging or "old" Pokemon and some legendary ones have been around for hundreds or thousands of years, it follows that all Pokemon are immortal forever.

Of course this is ignoring the fact that Ash has been 11 years old for the past 15 years.

My god. It all makes sense now. Ash was blessed/cursed with immortality by the same means as that one guy in the newest pokemon games.

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

Triskelli posted:

And completely ignoring the fact that all of the games besides X and Y have very prominent Pokemon cemetaries full of mourners and the graves of dead Pokemon?

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

Captain Fargle posted:

And completely ignoring the fact that all of the games besides X and Y have very prominent Pokemon cemetaries full of mourners and the graves of dead Pokemon?

Maybe they're ageless, not immortal. So all the dead pokemon didn't make it to a pokemon center in time. :(

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Bored posted:

by FelixCraft on deviantart.

:ssh: Deviantart has people that reupload other artists' work to their profile either to steal or to point out that they commissioned the image. The real artist if you reflip the image back is Axel Rosered. And in the midle of the homestuck/mlp/generic art for the Spooky Scary Skeletons song I found this serious take of Sir Dan from MedEvil.

Source is LandscapeRunner

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Marlamaid Swordhand posted:

:ssh: Deviantart has people that reupload other artists' work to their profile either to steal or to point out that they commissioned the image. The real artist if you reflip the image back is Axel Rosered. And in the midle of the homestuck/mlp/generic art for the Spooky Scary Skeletons song I found this serious take of Sir Dan from MedEvil.

Source is LandscapeRunner

Sorry. I tried being nice and giving the artist credit. Even though there are plenty of good artists on deviantart, I pretty much avoid it if unless I'm given a link to look at a particular artist. There's just so much crap on it. I forgot that people were assholes and would take credit for other people's art, even something like that. And judging from the first few comments, FelixCraft was taking credit for it. He might have corrected people farther down in the comments, though.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
I've been on a Metal Gear hit recently. Here's Big Boss as Quiet from MGSV as a result (probably :nws: if your work disapproves of buff dudes in bikinis).

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice

This has to be a joke. My worldview depends on it.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

HellCopter posted:

This has to be a joke. My worldview depends on it.

Well...

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

I'm so happy about Dontrel fanart, I can't believe it.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

I'm not sure if this is scarier than vanilla Dontrel or not.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Dear Jove the comments.

Why? :stare:

Tiberius Thyben has a new favorite as of 01:52 on Dec 1, 2013

Tampa Bay Barbie
Oct 30, 2011

Noooooooooo! :cry:

The only good way this could end would be with gratuitous violence. (Who am I kidding? Bronies..)

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Help Me Out Hammy posted:

Noooooooooo! :cry:

The only good way this could end would be with gratuitous violence. (Who am I kidding? Bronies..)

Someone isn't familiar with Cupcakes, it seems.

...or maybe you are.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
I'd ask which one of you assholes did this, but I forgot that a lot of weirdo non-goons probably watch Lowtax's LPs.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Accordion Man posted:

I'd ask which one of you assholes did this, but I forgot that a lot of weirdo non-goons probably watch Lowtax's LPs.

Lowtax does LPs? What.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice

Captain Invictus posted:

Lowtax does LPs? What.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3561869

With Shmorky! They're quite funny.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

This is by that same guy who did the Ninja Turtles comic where a herpetologist marries his girlfriend that was mutated into a lizard monster (maybe it was Lizzie from Rampage).

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

I burped at the exact same time I saw this image, and a solid chunk of something launched out and landed on my lip. I swear I can smell this picture.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

Life is magical.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

The Sam & Max art is adequate, and I could see them saying something like that but why ponies? :psyduck:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

How will Spyro get out of this mess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Senior Scarybagels posted:

The Sam & Max art is adequate, and I could see them saying something like that but why ponies? :psyduck:

Because always ponies.

• Locked thread