Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
almightyerin
Apr 16, 2007

The one the only. Accept no substitutes.
Escape hospital.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vonkrieger
May 14, 2009
Nap Ghost
> Call for orderlys

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
:bravo:

spatula massacre
Aug 2, 2012

I don't want to be your little research monkey boy, the creature that I am is only going to destroy.
>Save Game
> Break out of Hospital and enter the GUN SHOP!

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
>poo poo in the nurse's pants.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Rip the latex gloves off the nurse's hands and eat them

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking
poo poo in iv bag

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Scratch my last suggestion.

Rip latex glove from nurse's hand, inflate it with your mouth, then wear it on your head for the rest of the game.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Al Borland posted:

Sob uncontrollably as you begin to speak. "I feel like I'm not in control of myself as if these horrible forces, that I can't see, understand, or even interact with are controlling me. They're making me do these horrible things. I think they're even making me say this and I have no idea what they're going to make me do next!"
Then proceed to masturbate to climax while reciting a random excerpt from The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand.

almightyerin
Apr 16, 2007

CharlestonJew posted:

Rip latex glove from nurse's hand, inflate it with your mouth, then wear it on your head for the rest of the game.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

>SAVE then sob uncontrollably while blaming the EMTs for putting the IV thing in your butt

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

CharlestonJew posted:

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking

CharlestonJew posted:

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
>save, then CAST Enlarge Bob

Ax-Man Doom
Sep 17, 2003

The Ax-Man Cometh.
Respond with “No, this is what I did to myself” as you slowly straighten up to reveal that you have somehow managed to tangle your penis and testicles into the impossibly intricate gearing system that controls the height adjustment on the side of the bed. Then poo poo yourself again for good measure.

BrainParasite
Jan 24, 2003

>Suck own dick.

Dante Allegory
Jan 11, 2013

War is a city, a Hell on earth, fired by Human hands.

CharlestonJew posted:

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I'm so excited for tonight. I can't wait to get back to bob's house and begin the adventure.

Perhaps we should make him open a hotdog restaurant or burger place.
We should refer to his son as Gene from hereon in.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Al Borland posted:

Sob uncontrollably as you begin to speak. "I feel like I'm not in control of myself as if these horrible forces, that I can't see, understand, or even interact with are controlling me. They're making me do these horrible things. I think they're even making me say this and I have no idea what they're going to make me do next!"
Then proceed to masturbate to climax while reciting a random excerpt from The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand.

Kid Gloves
Jul 31, 2013

by XyloJW
> ask for Beelz

Jigsaw
Aug 14, 2008
>wink suggestively at the doctor and ask if you should have your prostate regularly checked in a sly voice. then lick your lips seductively

Dante Allegory
Jan 11, 2013

War is a city, a Hell on earth, fired by Human hands.

Kid Gloves posted:

> ask for Beelz

I should only hope our White Knight returns.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Kid Gloves posted:

> ask for Beelz

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
>try to get a ham beezy

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
:allears: almost time hopefully!

Slurin
Jul 17, 2008
I am a coward who makes grandiose claims and then runs away when asked for evidence. Please ignore everything I have to say.
>Throw temper tantrum until butt is refilled

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
>become goku

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005

Milky Moor posted:

>become goku

Edit: Meant to post earlier but this still stands

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax

gently caress steve

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

>what glove?

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005

NecroMonster posted:

>what glove?

> That is my HAIR. I am late for the ball. Fetch me my slippers.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Al Borland posted:

EDIT:

ALso guys I figured it out. This guy is satan not bob! Remember when we went through that portal? We clearly entered an alternate dimension. Our son is Beelz and we've forgotten who we are. We gotta start over get Beelz and figure out who is holding us prisoner in this place!

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Al Borland posted:

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
>Ask Becky and Steve if they are going to ask for your insurance card. If they ask, drop pants, swing hips in order to waggle dick back and forth, and yell "Pudding!"

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Al Borland posted:

almightyerin
Apr 16, 2007

Grab nurse Becky and mouth rape her while throwing up on her head.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
we need to get back to the house and initiate adventures w/ the fam

> LEAVE HOSPITAL

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax
thread owns, by the way. voted five yesterday before it was coo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Okay guys, assuming Bob is actually Satan, and something has us trapped in an illusion we need to think very carefully here. The IV stand is probably a staff and these two things holding us here are evil associates of whatever is holding us trapped. My guess is God's god.

So after the next event we need to grab the IV cast Enlarge Satan and impale them with it then rush home grab Beelz and slap him out of this illusion as well.

Why do I think we're Satan? Same build, same habits.
How do I know the son is loving Beelz? He hates us, hes about the right size.

Think about it guys, think about it.

• Locked thread