Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Millions of Crows posted:

Did Max Weineberg go to prison?

Worse

Mattiesko Hytönen is who gives a gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

He's The Great Khali's long lost brother?

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Evelyn Nesbit posted:

I reactivated my okcupid account this week because I'm tired of masturbating getting high and crying while looking at wedding blogs being alone! This dude popped up on my main page just now, and I normally would not have even looked at him (because we are only a 57% match and I'm not that desperate yet), but I had a hunch that he would be good material for this thread... and boy was I ever right. His profile itself is super boring, but I actually physically recoiled from my screen when I scrolled down on his photos.

Is that... is that a bunch of loose skin right above his crotch? :ohdear:

Maybe I'm imagining it, but it wouldn't shock me if this was one of those dudes who was a fat mess until he discovered working out and is now a fit mess.

Switchback
Jul 23, 2001

Trilineatus posted:

Is that... is that a bunch of loose skin right above his crotch? :ohdear:

Maybe I'm imagining it, but it wouldn't shock me if this was one of those dudes who was a fat mess until he discovered working out and is now a fit mess.

...why isn't anyone talking about that dick tip peeking up in the bottom of the frame??

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

That's just his hand! He'd look great if he washed and cut his hair and beard.

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

NoneSuch posted:

That's just his hand! He'd look great if he washed and cut his hair and beard.

I'm going to regret this most likely, but that definitely looks like the pink, smooth head of a dick to me. I thought that when I first looked at it, and now I cannot unthink it.

Eponymouse
Nov 2, 2013

Beneath the skin, we are already one.

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

Is his true name Adolf?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Haymaker_Betty posted:

Is his true name Adolf?

Can't you see he's the anti-adolf?

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

First name Douche, Second name Bag.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

The world would be a better place if people who made those facial hair choices weren't allowed to reproduce and, oh, looks like it already is! Truly we live in the best of all possible worlds

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

Jerry Cotton posted:

Can't you see he's the anti-adolf?

Ayn Rand works, too; I'm willing to compromise.

My university just ran an article about LARPing in our area, which is pretty awkward in and of itself, but it inspired me to look up LARPers:

That's a lot of professional-level work put into a creepy-rear end costume.

Hahaha the expression on that baby's face.

Well at least they're having fun. LARP isn't so-

:stare:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Haymaker_Betty posted:

Ayn Rand works, too; I'm willing to compromise.

Ayn Rand had a moustache?

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

Jerry Cotton posted:

Ayn Rand had a moustache?

I'm referring to the fact that he's a eugenicist.

^^^ at the bottom there

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Haymaker_Betty posted:

I'm referring to the fact that he's a eugenicist.

^^^ at the bottom there

Yes and I'm referring to the fact that where Hitler had moustache, this guy doesn't, and vice versa.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
When you think about it, he has the inverse of a hitler-stache.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

N. Senada posted:

When you think about it, he has the inverse of a hitler-stache.

Reltih Floda

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

Turtlicious posted:

Reltih Floda

Flo Rida?

Eponymouse
Nov 2, 2013

Beneath the skin, we are already one.

I think he's like Rumplestiltskin. If you figure out his True Name he explodes into a shower of fedoras.

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

Jerry Cotton posted:

Yes and I'm referring to the fact that where Hitler had moustache, this guy doesn't, and vice versa.

It was me. I was the turkey all along :stare:

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

PooBoots posted:

I'm pretty sure that's WisCon you're thinking about.

Yeah, that was it. Mostly I remember a goodly amount of fandom bickering over the ethics of someone going to a con and 'commenting mean' and whether the offline harassment was justified or not.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Zlatan Imhobitch posted:

Tublr privilege is eating 10 000 calories a day and pretending you give a poo poo about yourself or anyone else.

This is an old quote but it's loving beautiful and perfect and I love it and I love you Zlatan Imhobitch.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

DStecks posted:

I'm sorry, but describing a movie as Darth Maul and Ichigo Kurosaki teaming up to fight the legions of Hell is supposed to make me not want to see it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD4yl5a1UKc

The best part are how the scenes in an ancient monastery are clearly filmed in some kind of museum.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

El Estrago Bonito posted:

The best part are how the scenes in an ancient monastery are clearly filmed in some kind of museum.

Goddamn, it looks like a parody trailer made to mock movies like that. I can't imagine Johnny Yong Bosch or Ray Park are hurting for money bad enough to make something like this, but if it's a 'labor of love' it would be even sadder than if they just needed to make a quick buck.

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

The Mentalizer posted:

I can't imagine Johnny Yong Bosch or Ray Park are hurting for money bad enough to make something like this

I sure loving can.

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS
Oct 12, 2012

Christ man just shave your upper lip. No one will think that massive gap between your moustache is stylish or dapper or whatever the gently caress they want to call it. Somehow that makes me angrier than the eugenics.

Fake Edit: Actually looking at the shape of his head I think he is literally a Mr. Potato head given life. It would explain how all his facial hair looks awkwardly attached.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
READY TO ROCK PLEASE TOUCH ME

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Why is an official movie trailer region restricted :psyduck:

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

Inspector Zenigata has a new favorite as of 22:23 on Apr 2, 2014

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

Ghostlight posted:

Why is an official movie trailer region restricted :psyduck:

For your own good. :v:

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I want to punch this person in the face I have no idea why, I don't know what Maoism is, or the importance of all of his badges, but I want to punch this guy right in his baby-"punch me in the face please"-face

Hello Ketene
Dec 30, 2011
~simply~ for their choice in hat.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Esoteric Scientist posted:

This is a parody, right?

Honnestly I'm not sure I want it to be one.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Esoteric Scientist posted:

You wore one and ruined the whole drat thing.

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

Turtlicious posted:

I want to punch this person in the face I have no idea why, I don't know what Maoism is, or the importance of all of his badges, but I want to punch this guy right in his baby-"punch me in the face please"-face

Maybe Google Maoism and find out why it hasn't got such a hot rep. :v:

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

Haymaker_Betty posted:

Well at least they're having fun. LARP isn't so-

The MF DOOM masks in this pic are tripping me out big time.

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010

thedeathofhistoricalcontex.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

Inspector Zenigata has a new favorite as of 22:23 on Apr 2, 2014