Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysa09
May 28, 2010

JimmydaFish posted:

I ran out of steam to do cards last weekend after doing all my PI:FB cards. This week I swear I'm going to get them done....... really...... I mean it.

That's what I keep saying haha. I got all the envelopes addressed and a card in them! And stamps on them too. So now I just have to go back and shove lots of stuff in them. I like to do things weird and backwards. :doh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shenanigansluck
Dec 10, 2013
Hi everyone I'm new to this form. I used to be a tag along with Mysa09. I opened my own account so I can keep track of things better. My name is Jesse. Some of you have sent me things and I have tried to send things back but I found out my local post office lost them all. So everything I do will be sent from a different post office from now on. I am a huge fan of everything dark and scary ...oh and covered in glitter. I can't wait to start sending out the cards I have been working on :)

My address is : 6194 Taylor Pike Blanchester Oh 45107 USA

Shenanigansluck fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Dec 10, 2013

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

mysa09 posted:

That's what I keep saying haha. I got all the envelopes addressed and a card in them! And stamps on them too. So now I just have to go back and shove lots of stuff in them. I like to do things weird and backwards. :doh:

What up, backwards preparing mail, buddy? :hf: This is legit how I do my wide-scale mailings as well!

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
I am trying to make little doodles for my cards using old cartoon characters, I hope they are good enough :ohdear:

Oh and discontinued game cards

Senior Scarybagels fucked around with this message at 07:13 on Dec 10, 2013

party hat
Apr 22, 2010
I received my first Christmas card today from Stuffins! Now I can officially put up my little christmas card holder! :woop:

nonpromqueen
Sep 25, 2006

Thank you Rhonda & Meghan for your cards, I'll be sending yours out today!

I'm also sending out a full batch along with those two. Expect mail!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
I got my first card of the season!

Thank you Aunt Buck! You can expect something from me soon!

Amarie
Mar 24, 2004

I want you to meet my little friend, Mister Stabby!
First few cards went out. I'll do the rest in a bit. I think I may need more stamps. Whoops.

I have also finally gotten around to framing the sampler Kafka's Goldfish sent me.

Amarie fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Dec 11, 2013

Stuffins
Nov 2, 2013

party hat posted:

I received my first Christmas card today from Stuffins! Now I can officially put up my little christmas card holder! :woop:

YAY!!!:dance:

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

I got cards from Stuffins and PitGoddess today! I mailed out cards to a couple random people as well with Harry Potter stamps. :dance:

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
I apologize but I only got three cards left to send, the others got put into the toliet by my niece while she and my brother were house watching my place.

Shoozy
Apr 11, 2007

Senior Scarybagels posted:

I apologize but I only got three cards left to send, the others got put into the toliet by my niece while she and my brother were house watching my place.

Those were either some crappy cards (ha!) or you let toddlers house sit?

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Shoozy posted:

Those were either some crappy cards (ha!) or you let toddlers house sit?

My brother brought his daughter along.

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Got a card from ThePitGoddess! It says I'm #1 :3:

Sent some letters today: Heads up Aunt Buck, Niemat, and Ashendar!

Kafkasgoldfish If you're reading this, thanks for the great cross stitch you sent- have framed it and really enjoy it. I also have a card for you!

Opera Bitch
Sep 28, 2004

Let me lull you to sleep with my sweet song!

Got my first cards from Stuffins and Asiina and sent out a bunch today. I asked this last year, but if anyone has spare cards and/or time, I know my mom would love to get mail too. Her info is:

Donna Lafave
C/o Naomi D.
27B Macdoughnough St
Plattsburgh NY 12901

Shenanigansluck
Dec 10, 2013
Got a huge pile of cards almost done on lunch at work today if all goes according to plan I will be sending them out Saturday :)

Also I have 2 cats Frank and Mo ( Gizmo) who would love to have letters for their stockings .

I can't quite figure out yet how to add pictures to the form from my phone since my computer is still missing pieces lol...

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

This is some serious argy-bargy!

I got cards from Aunt Buck and Shoozy today. Thank you! And Aunt Buck, the bandaid came in quite handy as I cut myself just a few minutes later.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

thanks for the holiday wishes, asiina, shezzy, and scarybagels.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
I got a mess of cards from Stuffins, Shoozy and ThePitGoddess! Thank you all!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

I cleaned out my purse today, and at the bottom of my bag I found that I owe some very belated thanks for mail from Jimmydafish, Kafka's Goldfish, thepitgoddess, DLAO, Shoozy, party hat, The Schwa, The Genesplicers and TopherCStone

Also, I've received Goonsmas mail from The AbominableSnow (yes Krampus is awesome), Scarybagels, Aunt Buck, party hat, Stuffins and a postcard from 13Pandora13 (I owe you a letter, missy!)

I am bringing my goonmail home over the weekend, we're supposed to get snow so being stuck in the house is a great excuse to get it done.

edit: I've updated the list (link in the OP)

lamb fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Dec 13, 2013

party hat
Apr 22, 2010

lamb posted:

Also, I've received Goonsmas mail from The AbominableSnow (yes Krampus is awesome), Scarybagels, Aunt Buck, party hat, Stuffins and a postcard from 13Pandora13 (I owe you a letter, missy!)

Yay! I was beginning to wonder if the post office ate my Goonmas mail :ohdearsass:

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
I have received Goonmail from Partyhat, Stuffins, ThePitGoddess, and Shoozy Kopp I am tendering my responses slowly because I have been sick (for the fourth or fifth time since being laid off) and also I was waiting on some money to get stamps. . . I am feeling better now, so I will begin sending responses and cards out in a more moderate time frame!

Is it bad that this is my favorite time of year simply for the cards? I could really care about presents, but cards, HECK YEAH!

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

Inertia is a property of matter.
Got cards from Aunt Buck and Shoozy! I've had an extremely busy holiday season and just haven't been able to make the time to send out cards.

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

So, guys, I'm shameless again (but if I don't say anything, how does anyone know??)... I just got hooded for my master's degree yesterday :3: if graduation cards are your thing, I would gladly accept any and all of them!!

Aaaaand now that graduation is over, it's time to get down to business this holiday season, applying for further schooling (because I apparently don't have enough debt) and sending out Christmas Goonmail (because you guys are all super fantastic, and I owe STACKS of mail to a few of you!!)!!

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

~A Purely Preposterous Pussy~
Oh my gosh! I just got a lovely card from Asiina and this absolutely beautiful Christmas card from Party Hat! You guys are amazing!

Now I'm stumped...do I put them up for display at home or my desk at work? I'm not sure which is more :3: inducing?

Also, a long overdue thank you to Stuffins for the Goon Greetings package which included the cutest hippo stencil in the world.

CatStacking fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Dec 13, 2013

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
I received some lovely cards this week and have responses going out tonight. (Well, except for one because I lost the envelope with your address on it but god dammit I'll find it!) :ohdearsass:

Thanks to 13pandora13, Thepitgoddes, Lady Flash, Shoozy, and Aunt Buck!

E: Nevermind, I think I found the missing envelope. Crisis averted!

Bees on Wheat fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Dec 14, 2013

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

DLAO I got your card.

We need to make some kind of a support group or something, goddamn :glomp:

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

Thank you Lady Flash, Amarie, and Opera Bitch for the cards! I managed to successfully defuse the glitter bombs, whew.

Combined cards from Goonmas & PIFB is looking quite cheerful.

I'm sitting here watching the snow come down and working on my cards. They will go out this week. :cheeky:

party hat
Apr 22, 2010

JimmydaFish posted:

Thank you Lady Flash, Amarie, and Opera Bitch for the cards! I managed to successfully defuse the glitter bombs, whew.

Combined cards from Goonmas & PIFB is looking quite cheerful.

I'm sitting here watching the snow come down and working on my cards. They will go out this week. :cheeky:

Whoa that's alotta cards! I've only gotten one so far. :(

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

^^^^ I'm participating in 2 card exchanges so..... yeah..... lots o' cards this year. I love it since my family and friends have mostly switched to e-cards.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

JimmydaFish posted:

I got cards from Aunt Buck and Shoozy today. Thank you! And Aunt Buck, the bandaid came in quite handy as I cut myself just a few minutes later.

These cards better not be cursed. I meant to buy the non-cursed ones.

Thank you Team Lunch for the card! I want to color that drawing you sent.

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

AuntBuck posted:

Thank you Team Lunch for the card! I want to color that drawing you sent.

Go for it! That would make me immensely happy haha :):

Sent out a few cards on Friday- more to go out soon. Received some from Shoozy & PitGoddess! Thank you both!

Still working on the candy cane question . . .

brotato
May 14, 2013

Thanks to TheAbominableSnow, Lady Flash, party hat, Stuffins, and Shoozy for the cards! I pinned them up on my desk... next to my to-cook list because I'm a dude with goals, you see.

Also party hat, don't despair! I have a shiny card headed your way once I make it to the post office.

Stuffins
Nov 2, 2013
Thanks to Ladyflash, Shoozy, Piratesdon'tskip, and party hat for the great Christmas cards. Love getting the goonmail from everyone!:hfive:

Stuffins
Nov 2, 2013

brotato posted:

Thanks to TheAbominableSnow, Lady Flash, party hat, Stuffins, and Shoozy for the cards! I pinned them up on my desk... next to my to-cook list because I'm a dude with goals, you see.

Also party hat, don't despair! I have a shiny card headed your way once I make it to the post office.

Aww...I see the snowflake that I sent you hanging up there, and my card. Glad it all made its way there in one piece. :)

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

13Pandora13 posted:

DLAO I got your card.

We need to make some kind of a support group or something, goddamn :glomp:

I know. My mom just told me she never wants to speak to me again... So I'm making Christmas cards for Goons because strangers from the internet are nicer than people in real life. :cry: :glomp: to you too.

I have glitter. I have glue. I'm in a sappier-than-hell mood. And glitter cheers me up.

You all have been warned.

mysa09
May 28, 2010

DLAO posted:

I know. My mom just told me she never wants to speak to me again... So I'm making Christmas cards for Goons because strangers from the internet are nicer than people in real life. :cry: :glomp: to you too.

I have glitter. I have glue. I'm in a sappier-than-hell mood. And glitter cheers me up.

You all have been warned.

Oh no! Sounds like your having a rough time. Would a Christmas card covered in glitter,full of more glitter and pictures of cats in funny places cheer you up? :3:

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

mysa09 posted:

Oh no! Sounds like your having a rough time. Would a Christmas card covered in glitter,full of more glitter and pictures of cats in funny places cheer you up? :3:

HAHAH! We should take videos of ourselves when we get/open goonmail. I know I giddily trail glittery goodness all over the place (from mail box, to car, up the stairs, and finally into the apartment).

Your offer alone cheered me up. Then I cried because you are so nice and I officially LOVE you.

mysa09
May 28, 2010

DLAO posted:

HAHAH! We should take videos of ourselves when we get/open goonmail. I know I giddily trail glittery goodness all over the place (from mail box, to car, up the stairs, and finally into the apartment).

Your offer alone cheered me up. Then I cried because you are so nice and I officially LOVE you.
:hfive:
I just refreshed the page to go edit my post and say "Nevermind. You don't have a choice now because I just finished your card....Now to go wash the glitter glue off myself."
HAHA. I love glitter but that poo poo gets EVERYWHERE, and you can't ever get rid of it. :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

mysa09 posted:

:hfive:
I just refreshed the page to go edit my post and say "Nevermind. You don't have a choice now because I just finished your card....Now to go wash the glitter glue off myself."
HAHA. I love glitter but that poo poo gets EVERYWHERE, and you can't ever get rid of it. :stare:

I know, I am COVERED in glitter. Also things around me may have been glitterfied in the process. Such as that seashell sitting on the desk beside me. . . IT LOOKED DEPRESSED! So, I put glued glitter all over it to cheer it up. It looks MUCH happier now.

And the glitter trails, well. I am pretending those are elves/faeries that came to visit in the night. It's FM.