Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎

Dusseldorf posted:

Is that a bong or a didgeridoo?
Obviously a bongeridoo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flying Fortress
Oct 23, 2008

Scarf posted:

So you like band photos do you?

"Girth Crisis"

Alternately, since they are probably some flavour of metal band, "Iced Girth"

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Flying Fortress posted:

"Girth Crisis"

Alternately, since they are probably some flavour of metal band, "Iced Girth"

I would bet 'Christian Death' of some variety.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
The Girth of Christ

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

Inspector Zenigata has a new favorite as of 22:25 on Apr 2, 2014

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Manni Burgirs

Bogmonster
Oct 17, 2007

The Bogey is a philosopher who knows

A while back there was a discussion about those awkward, horrible MRA bellends sending abusive tweets or something like that. Just saw this on the BBC News website: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25408993

Basically, a few months ago in the UK there was a campaign to change who is on our £10 bank notes from Charles Darwin to Jane Austen. It was fairly newsworthy in that it would be the first female British VIP to appear on our money (apart from the Queen of course) but apparently a few people got annoyed enough to send angry misogynist tweets to the leader of the campaign. I can't find details on what the tweets were like, but it sounds like some of these twats are getting charged! Haha!

In case that isnt awkward or ugly enough, here's some juggalos:

Bogmonster has a new favorite as of 23:27 on Dec 16, 2013

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bogmonster posted:

A while back there was a discussion about those awkward, horrible MRA bellends sending abusive tweets or something like that. Just saw this on the BBC News website: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25408993

Basically, a few months ago in the UK there was a campaign to change who is on our £10 bank notes from Charles Darwin to Jane Austen. It was fairly newsworthy in that it would be the first British VIP to appear on our money (apart from the Queen of course) but apparently a few people got annoyed enough to send angry misogynist tweets to the leader of the campaign. I can't find details on what the tweets were like, but it sounds like some of these twats are getting charged! Haha!
My fedora sense a... disturbance.

MoreLikeTen
Oct 21, 2012

The farmer's mistake was believing he had any control over his life.

Help Im Alive posted:

Here's the full sized version of that image

I have never wanted something to be real so badly.

Political Whores
Feb 13, 2012

MoreLikeTen posted:

It is, the National Liberty Federation is actually a teaparty associated 501 group. They exist, and they did post that image.

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

:patriot:

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls

5er posted:

Crisco death

Fine Duck Wine
Jan 27, 2009

MoreLikeTen posted:

It's still on their facebook.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ahaha holy poo poo. There's gold in that there twitter, gold!

Fine Duck Wine posted:

It's still on their facebook.

Yeah dude it's very real and very funny. Wasn't the Tea Party pissed about Infinite for correctly demonstrating their ideals riffing on them?

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT

Acquire Currency! posted:

Yeah dude it's very real and very funny. Wasn't the Tea Party pissed about Infinite for correctly demonstrating their ideals riffing on them?

Well if they don't see a video game in a picture, and the picture looks like a painting, AND has George Washington in it, they assume it to be painted by a true patriot. This also proves that no one in the Tea Party is under the age of 35.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

So is Mister Cat a Brony, MRA, or both?

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Dimmu Fatguys.

Old Man's Fat

The Fat Fat Murder

Pizza Segregationist
Jul 18, 2006

Bogmonster posted:

Basically, a few months ago in the UK there was a campaign to change who is on our £10 bank notes from Charles Darwin to Jane Austen. It was fairly newsworthy in that it would be the first British VIP to appear on our money (apart from the Queen of course)

But Darwin is British too isn't he? :confused:

Bogmonster
Oct 17, 2007

The Bogey is a philosopher who knows

Sorry, I must have missed a word. I meant first FEMALE British VIP.

i am a bee
Apr 17, 2006
bees, bees, bees, just lookin' for a good time

T Fowl posted:

Brought to you by this fellow....

Looks cold, buddy. Might be best to zip up that jacket. Sure, the world will be a poorer place for not knowing how much you like lovely metal, but at least your nipples won't turn black.

Dorks love wearing weather inappropriate clothing. I saw a guy freezing his rear end off in the north of Scotland the other day, just so he could show the world how important Fluttershy is to him.

Scarf posted:

So you like band photos do you?

"We're mainly influenced by Fear Factory. And Cheesecake Factory."

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Bogmonster posted:

Sorry, I must have missed a word. I meant first FEMALE British VIP.

Elizabeth Fry is on fivers but she's getting replaced by Churchill sometime in the next few years, which would make all the people who appear on English bank notes (apart from the Queen, obv) be dead rich white men.

Fyuz
Dec 15, 2004

XMNN posted:

Elizabeth Fry is on fivers but she's getting replaced by Churchill sometime in the next few years, which would make all the people who appear on English bank notes (apart from the Queen, obv) be dead rich white men.

Yea this is what caused the outcry. We had Florence Nightingale on an old series of tenners too.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cowboythreespeech posted:

Dimmu Fatguys.

Old Man's Fat

The Fat Fat Murder

Cannibal Everything

Foodbath

Hamin Ourmouth

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

5er posted:

None of them looks much like Rozz Williams.

Penny Paper
Dec 31, 2012

Artemis J Brassnuts posted:

Obviously a bongeridoo.

A digeridong -- Oh, that doesn't sound right. :blush:

quote:

Dorks love wearing weather inappropriate clothing.

Yeah, why is that? Do they think they're too cool for hypothermia?

tiananman
Feb 6, 2005
Non-Headkins Splatoma

holy poo poo "a horse's pussy would be my guess" hahaha

Why do people who are specifically put in charge of "social networking" seem to be so completely out of touch and oblivious?

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tiananman posted:

Why do people who are specifically put in charge of "social networking" seem to be so completely out of touch and oblivious?

I liked the guacamole fedora dipping cup.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

tiananman posted:

I like the one obvious brony trying to defend his kind.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

skander posted:

None of them looks much like Rozz Williams.
Maybe if Rozz ate Valor.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

tiananman posted:

:nws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1UAxfb5xQA

Extremely awkward.

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

Inspector Zenigata has a new favorite as of 22:25 on Apr 2, 2014

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

How do these people have jobs? Once you've publicly stated you enjoy loving dogs, wouldn't your boss just fire you? Or does that fall under sexual orientation protection laws?

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

tiananman posted:

If you ever end up in an environment where there's a lot of PR and communications people, rest assured that you can safely ignore anyone who has "Social media" on their business card. Like let the card fall to the floor and walk away while they finish introducing themselves. This count double if they are over 40.

I am yet to meet a single exception to this rule.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FrozenVent posted:

If you ever end up in an environment where there's a lot of PR and communications people, rest assured that you can safely ignore anyone who has "Social media" on their business card. Like let the card fall to the floor and walk away while they finish introducing themselves. This count double if they are over 40.

I am yet to meet a single exception to this rule.

Envision this scenario and laugh for 2 minutes like an awkward moron like me.

Anais Nun
Apr 21, 2010
Thanks to this thread's earlier discussion of Chairman Mao's disgusting teeth and other dirty habits, I picked up a copy of The Private Life of Chairman Mao by his personal physician, Li Zhisui.

The book starts out with the death of Chairman Mao and the decision to embalm his body (what is it with people and embalming dictators?) for permanent display, only to pump him full of so much formaldehyde that his head bloated to the size of a football and his neck ended up twice the width of his head. Apparently there was formaldehyde leaking out of his pores like sweat and it was only after a long night of massaging the stuff out of his head that he looked halfway normal. Except by that point bits of skin were falling off and they had to do running repairs with spray paint much like Goldie Hawn and Meryl Streep's characters in the movie Death Becomes Her.

And if you thought dead Mao was gross? Live Mao was way, way worse. Not only did he have green teeth, suppurating gums and never washed, he was also obsessed with proving his athletic prowess by swimming. On his travels around China he was determined to swim in all the great rivers of China, blithely waving away his bodyguards' concerns that the rivers might not only be dangerous but also extremely filthy. Because by this point the guy was Emperor in all but name, whenever he decided to take a dip about forty security guards had to follow him into the water, which in many cases had human waste bobbing happily around in it. When Dr. Li pointed out to Mao that this was probably not a great idea, Mao would just laugh and say that a fish cannot live in pure water.

In his mid-sixties Mao decided to become a professional dirty old man and stopped caring who knew how many young women he took to his bed. He kept reinfecting his partners with trichomonaisis but told the doctor he didn't want medicine for it because 'it didn't bother him'.

The Private Life of Chairman Mao posted:

I suggested that he should at least allow himself to be washed and cleaned. Mao still received only nightly rubdowns with hot towels. He never actually bathed. His genitals were never cleaned. But Mao refused to bathe. "I wash myself inside the bodies of my women," he retorted.

Palpatine MD
Jan 31, 2012

Passionate about your involuntary euthanasia.
Hahaha, holy poo poo. That book promises to be an amazing read. That said, I'm starting to see why unclean neckbeards would take a liking to the great Chairman Mao and his way of life.

In other news, I just watched a clip on Youtube titled 'I Lost My Virginity to a Dog' and kind of want to kill myself. Thanks, thread.

Anais Nun
Apr 21, 2010

Palpatine MD posted:

Hahaha, holy poo poo. That book promises to be an amazing read. That said, I'm starting to see why unclean neckbeards would take a liking to the great Chairman Mao and his way of life.

It's very good. The author was a member of Group One (Mao's inner circle) for over twenty-two years and it's just one layer of terrifying totalitarian bugfuckery after another. I've just got to the start of the Cultural Revolution and it's all about to get even worse.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
I apologize in advance for this:

:nws: :nms: http://i.imgur.com/4ENkHrg.jpg :nms: :nws:

Really, it's pure on :barf: for the grossest, most infected teeth/mouth I've ever seen.

Don't click...I loving warned you. Don't click.

Palpatine MD
Jan 31, 2012

Passionate about your involuntary euthanasia.

DrBouvenstein posted:

Really, it's pure on :barf: for the grossest, most infected teeth/mouth I've ever seen.

Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and sleep with tube of Elmex under my pillow tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telemarchitect
Oct 1, 2009

TOUCH THE KNOB

DrBouvenstein posted:

did he bite a flaming torch or something?

• Locked thread