Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

I have nightmares like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Flakey posted:

I have nightmares like this.

Yeah that level in Mario Bros is pretty hard.

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.
Midnight suns are fine, it's the opposite that sucks.

Vorgen
Mar 5, 2006

Party Membership is a Democracy, The Weave is Not.

A fledgling vampire? How about a dragon, or some half-kobold druids? Perhaps a spontaneous sex change? Anything that can happen, will happen the results will be beyond entertaining.

Kanfy posted:

Midnight suns are fine, it's the opposite that sucks.

Midnight... darkness?

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice

Vorgen posted:

Midnight... darkness?

The vice-versa, then. But seriously, studies show that depression is a real problem during the 24-hour darkness.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Santa got into the christmas spirit early this year.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Micr0chiP posted:

I think this was a test of some sort.

That's a capture from Just Cause 2 Multiplayer.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
If that's the case it would have been attached to a wind turbine with a steel cable.

HP Artsandcrafts
Oct 3, 2012

HP Artsandcrafts has a new favorite as of 06:09 on Dec 23, 2013

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008

Note the woman(?) in blue in the foreground. A whole loving wheel lands within feet of her own back.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Race photographers are right up there as the craziest, most dedicated motherfuckers on earth.

Steve Holt!
Aug 28, 2006

STEVE HOLT!

College Slice

That guy in blue near the motorbike has balls of steel.

Arclyte
Apr 21, 2002

Steve Holt! posted:

Quite a few of those people are insanely lucky that the car decided to do a pirouette on top of the wall and fall back onto the course rather than continue on its path.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!
I'm assuming the driver survived? The cockpit looks intact, but that was a violent crash.

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.

thespaceinvader posted:

I'm assuming the driver survived? The cockpit looks intact, but that was a violent crash.
You can still see him sitting upright in the end.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!
Lol, schadenfreude in action (the previous, violent high-speed crash gif, not the wall-climbing one where he clearly was sat up at the end).

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Wipfmetz posted:

You can still see him sitting upright in the end.

That is just too bad.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

thespaceinvader posted:

Walked away, it's Alan McNish, he actually only retired this week.

The Aphasian
Mar 8, 2007

Psychotropic Hops

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

Inertia is a property of matter.

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Im stunned there isn't a reverse gif of this

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Bread Set Jettison posted:

Im stunned there isn't a reverse gif of this

I'd love to see a looping gif of the duckie just bobbing in and out of his mouth.

Dodecalypse
Jun 21, 2012

SKA SUCKS

Is that zach braff?

Read Snigfut
Feb 19, 2013

Mostly harmless.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

That's just wonderfully disturbing, thank you.

Balobam
Apr 28, 2012

Dodecalypse posted:

Is that zach braff?

I just sorta assumed it was without question, but now I think about it, it's a good question.

The Aphasian
Mar 8, 2007

Psychotropic Hops

Dodecalypse posted:

Is that zach braff?

Tom Vrab

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007
From a new Adult Swim show Rick and Morty.

Muffinpox
Sep 7, 2004

Steve Holt! posted:

He's waiting to see what path the car is taking and that's actually pretty much the only safe thing to do in that situation. Running down track away from the car or moving without being certain of where it is going is several times more dangerous than waiting to see where it's going and moving to the side of it's path.

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice

Muffinpox posted:

He's waiting to see what path the car is taking and that's actually pretty much the only safe thing to do in that situation. Running down track away from the car or moving without being certain of where it is going is several times more dangerous than waiting to see where it's going and moving to the side of it's path.

Goons are the experts on everything.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

What's that from? (Other than the obvious "Machete in/kills Space")

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

Peanut President posted:

What's that from? (Other than the obvious "Machete in/kills Space")

It's from the trailer for "Machete Kills Again... in Space" which is played before and after "Machete Kills."

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012
Does anyone have that gif from Game of Thrones of the guy laughing and nodding? He hes brownish, straight short hair in a sort of bowl cut with a thick beard.

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Segmentation Fault posted:

Does anyone have that gif from Game of Thrones of the guy laughing and nodding? He hes brownish, straight short hair in a sort of bowl cut with a thick beard.

[subtitles]

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

DiggityDoink posted:

From a new Adult Swim show Rick and Morty.

Hmmm, this looks like it might fill the hole left by Ugly Americans. I'll check it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Gorilla Salad posted:

Hmmm, this looks like it might fill the hole left by Ugly Americans. I'll check it out.
It like if in Back to the Future Marty was younger and Doc was his alcoholic meth addicted grandpa, its great. Adult Swim usually posts the whole episodes on their Youtube page.

• Locked thread