Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Charlie72
Apr 21, 2010
B, A ,C

Let's liberate the hell out of some people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat
A, B, C

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
Voting for B,B and B.

Jesenjin
Nov 12, 2011
Let us tune in to our regular show on B,B,C radio.

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012

This is my vote as well.

Gnooble
Sep 29, 2010

Commander, make full speed to JP1 and activate your active sensor to keep watch for any unauthorized transits.
A, A, C

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Phew, I'm in time! A-A-C! Go double or go home!

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!
ABC. Maximum Prussia!

Ogianres
Oct 21, 2008

Advance Revolution in our Cities!
Advance Revolution for our Peoples!
Advance Revolution through the World!

Snipee
Mar 27, 2010

Sybot
Nov 8, 2009
A, B, C

Industry is the path to victory, and we need to conquer resources of our own so that we are less reliant on Russia. Once we have a solid industrial base we can afford to expand voting rights to all, but in the meantime we just need to pass enough to ensure stability.

Tiresias2
May 31, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
A, C, B

The Republic has enough ethnicities to shame a rainbow, and we don't need the plebeian's votes getting in the way either. Grateful am I to live under this flag, for it is the leviathan strength of the state that sustains these barbarous nations. If it all possible the government must start a program for public education, so that the commoners may one day be rational citizens. Only then shall we allow them to speak.

I call for an increase in arms and renewed alliances with the Islamic powers. As for Aleppo, let's just say that Tunga should be an exception to our military isolation; at the very least we must have Antioch.

Let the Azeri/Turkish hand steer thy prow, and may the winds of wealth be swift. Glory to liberty, aristocracy, and a united Anatolia and Caucasus region.

..I trust the wise council will see reason.

Snipee
Mar 27, 2010
Do any of you guys remember what happened in the last Wiz LP? You compromisers are setting us up for another totalitarian state. Let the people vote!

Tiresias2
May 31, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
But think about it, if we have a Porfiriato right here in Azerbaijan and brutally develop our economy maybe we too will get a wicked awesome Mexican style revolution. Then we could end up with the greatest constitution in the world, which we will never enforce...

thsgrn
May 6, 2007
A, A, B.

Maximum Tolerance!

Gorgo Primus
Mar 29, 2009

We shall forge the most progressive republic ever known to man!
C, C, B

We must return to the fields and reclaim our past glory through the methods of the past!

Fox Ironic
Jul 19, 2012

by exmarx
A, A, C

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

A,A,C

You will experience freedom.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

A, A, C

Defeatist Elitist
Jun 17, 2012

I've got a carbon fixation.

A,A,C

What use is a nation that doesn't serve the people? All of the people. Even those in other countries (temporarily).

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

A,B,C

RagnarokZ
May 14, 2004

Emperor of the Internet
A,A,B.

Let us be the Sweden of Asia.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
B,A,B

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

Nostalgia used to be so much better.

A,A,C

Syless
Feb 23, 2013

I, for one, support our multiheaded dragon overlord!
B A C

At this point reversing the tide seems insurmountable, but we don't have the resources to industrialize rapidly. We should take things slow until we... acquire more resources. I hear Persua is lovely this time of year.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
1. A, The people of Anatolia have always been for progress, and this is achieved through industry.
2. A, Also even when we were under reactionary monarchies the peoples of anatolia always strove to be tolerant and progressive, why should we change now?
3. B. Russia is sliding from Progress so we must secure our own future. Also remove the reactionary upstart in Aleppo.

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.
A, A, B. Progress! Tolerance! Security for Anatolia!

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

A, A, C.

The Bear is a declining power, Azerbaijan Anatolia is rising. It is time the torch of the revolution was handed to us so that we may guide humanity towards a new era of freedom.

Blackunknown
Oct 18, 2013

A,A,C

Cowcatcher
Dec 23, 2005

OUR PEOPLE WERE BORN OF THE SKY
C seems to be winning

THE TOLERANCE WOLFE BARES HIS/HER TEETH

Dr. Tough
Oct 22, 2007

B, B, A

Ghost of Mussolini
Jun 26, 2011

Riger101
Dec 25, 2009
A,B,C

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

A, A, B

We need nobody but ourselves!

Nepalese Robot
Feb 14, 2009
A B C

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

A A C

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

Also, once Russia declines, we'll take them into our Sphere of Influence. And Russia has not been unkind to us, so we would be okay iwth them.

Danny Glands
Jan 26, 2013

Possible thermal failure (CPU on fire?)
A A B
Vote yes! Vote yes! Vote for independency!

Cowcatcher
Dec 23, 2005

OUR PEOPLE WERE BORN OF THE SKY

Shogeton posted:

Also, once Russia declines, we'll take them into our Sphere of Influence. And Russia has not been unkind to us, so we would be okay iwth them.

After we take their Jews of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friend Commuter
Nov 3, 2009
SO CLEVER I WANT TO FUCK MY OWN BRAIN.
Smellrose
A, A, C. Surely charging headlong into modernity and picking fights with our neighbours will only lead to good things.

• Locked thread