Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008
i, miles o'brien, am very concerned about being in a location that is populated only by versions of myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Medium Cool posted:

when he was in cardassian mind prison, you think he hosed that cardassian dude?

Yes. I can't remember if it was before or after he was dead.

Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan

mind the walrus posted:

Hey Bashir it's time for your evening hummer.

this is really funny you should keep posting it

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
mm-mmm gilora if i didnt have a psycho nippon bitch wife i'd pound your spoonhead slizz all drat day *slams a shot of synthehol*

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer

A Doomed Purloiner posted:

He was never in a Cardassian mind prison.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_Time_(Star_Trek:_Deep_Space_Nine)

watch some ds9 dude, he probably sucked ee'char's dick

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010
also o'brien was in con air with NICK CAGE

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
Did that dude have a dick? Cardies are reptiles.

In fact, now that I think about it...

David Icke was right.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
I like the one where Miles and Frasier fight over who gets to be president of the wine club

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Hey Bashir it's time for your mid-evening hummer.

A Doomed Purloiner
Jan 4, 2006

Medium Cool posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_Time_(Star_Trek:_Deep_Space_Nine)

watch some ds9 dude, he probably sucked ee'char's dick

You watch some DS9, Argrathi is not Cardassia.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
mind the walrus when does Miles get a hummer

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Neurosis posted:

as soon as he stops posting so he has the time to give him one

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

:lol:

Neurosis posted:

He's a giver not a taker. Why do you think he married Keiko?

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

I live my life day by day and the only relief I have is posting in this thread and you want me to suck some Arab's dick.

Okay.

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008
hey guys remember that episode where miles got put in a brain prison for criminals that seemed to be pre-programmed to turn him into a murderer?

that didn't make any loving sense

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

i'm miles o'brian. i'm pretending to work, but really i'm just hiding in the walls because i hate my life.

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
Hey remember that time my wife was taken over by a hostile alien entity but she was such a huge bitch normally that nobody loving noticed?

O'brien problems

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i'm miles o'brien and i have inadvertently become the leader of a bajoran village to fight the yearly monster that comes to take our crops, and i'm not happy about it!!!

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Fandyien posted:

i'm miles o'brien and i have inadvertently become the leader of a bajoran village to fight the yearly monster that comes to take our crops, and i'm not happy about it!!!

the monster is a dal'rok or some stupid bajoran poo poo, gently caress bajorans

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

i bet obrien was pissed when the wormhole aliens deus ex machina'd the whole fleet of 1000+ ships and saved ds9. man cant even die in a blaze of glory

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
Do you ever wonder if Bajoran vaginas are the same as human vaginas? Like Kira was pretty hot but what if there was some Nyarlathotep poo poo going on down there.

The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

i bet obrien was pissed when the wormhole aliens deus ex machina'd the whole fleet of 1000+ ships and saved ds9. man cant even die in a blaze of glory

he has a child to raise you know

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Neurosis posted:

Do you ever wonder if Bajoran vaginas are the same as human vaginas? Like Kira was pretty hot but what if there was some Nyarlathotep poo poo going on down there.

:awesome:

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer

Neurosis posted:

I dunno man but there was that one episode where O'Brien and Kira almost hosed in a runabout when she was preggers with his kid (remember Keiko got hurt so they had to beam the baby into Kira so it could live) but then they were all "naw man this is weird"

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

in this episode keiko is concerned she doesn't get to interact with plants enogh

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Fandyien posted:

in this episode keiko is concerned she doesn't get to interact with plants enogh

but she talks to o'brien all day

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Tighclops posted:

I dunno man but there was that one episode where O'Brien and Kira almost hosed in a runabout when she was preggers with his kid (remember Keiko got hurt so they had to beam the baby into Kira so it could live) but then they were all "naw man this is weird you arent dr bashir"

The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008

Neurosis posted:

well there was a TNG episode where the TNG crew discovered there was an ancient human-like alien race that masturbated all over the galaxy and that's why all the races in the galaxy are so human-like

kind of surprised they never brought it up again considering how important that discovery was, i mean they kept bringing up that warp speed limit after that episode where it turns out their warp engines were raping the galaxy (although it looks like they found a workaround later)

Mach5
Aug 1, 2004

Shatfaced!
hi i'm miles o'brien and i met this really cool alien from the other side of the wormhole and we became friends but he turned out to be some kind of bio-engineered prey animal so his head is probably hanging on someone's trophy wall by now

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNyut2fgf5w
here is an eight minute video of o'brien getting repeatedly owned

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Benjamin Black posted:

well there was a TNG episode where the TNG crew discovered there was an ancient human-like alien race that masturbated all over the galaxy and that's why all the races in the galaxy are so human-like

kind of surprised they never brought it up again considering how important that discovery was, i mean they kept bringing up that warp speed limit after that episode where it turns out their warp engines were raping the galaxy (although it looks like they found a workaround later)

they were only loving up like one part of the galaxy i thought

it was killing some dipshit race with a silly forehead but nobody in starfleet cared probably

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Neurosis posted:

They probably just have a little bit with a ridge right above it.

The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008

Fandyien posted:

they were only loving up like one part of the galaxy i thought

it was killing some dipshit race with a silly forehead but nobody in starfleet cared probably

really? I remember it affecting the whole galaxy in general and then for a while they only went up to warp 4 for anything but emergencies

then later they got new warp engines i guess

The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008

Neurosis posted:

their vaginas are ribbed for your pleasure

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Fandyien posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNyut2fgf5w
here is an eight minute video of o'brien getting repeatedly owned

This whole video hurts me. I hate my wife, I hate Starfleet, I hate Bajorans, I hate Cardies, I hate engineering.

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009
this thread reminds me of that time i was shooting all those drat cardies back in the war god drat i hate them

The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008

Neurosis posted:

This whole video hurts me. I hate my wife, I hate Starfleet, I hate Bajorans, I hate Cardies, I hate engineering.

you forgot kayaking

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer
anyone want to play alamo in the holosuites?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Benjamin Black posted:

you forgot kayaking

I like kayaking but I am as bad at it as I am at everything else except giving Julian a hummer.

• Locked thread