Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

TheRationalRedditor posted:

This is already so much better than every other show tonight.

Better than Bobs Burgers?

Klaus doing coke was pretty hilarious.

Roger using his Dead Zone Ability to annoy Steve is the best use.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

twistedmentat posted:

Better than Bobs Burgers?

Klaus doing coke was pretty hilarious.

Roger using his Dead Zone Ability to annoy Steve is the best use.
Yes but global deleted the entire final act so I can't be sure.

Surprise Mind Quad? Oh, this is it.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
I just saw something on the show's Facebook page.

MIND QUAD

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx
There are no actual safety precautions in this entire museum!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Still played by Randy North too. Totally had a Deal with it moment to.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
What a restful coma.

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx
MIND QUAD!

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
MIND QUAD

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light
YES! Mind Quad!

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
MIND QUAD :wth:

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Best cameo of the episode. Only cameo of the episode? Still, best.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Just how long are his arms and legs, that are in his mind?

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx
I just hope the differently-abled Jimmy Boombox is okay.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Ugh I tuned in for the news and discover there's a new episode of American Dad on drat it goons why wasn't this thread stickied!?

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Flaps flaps a zap zaps

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Flap flap z-zap zap!

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Flap flap the zap zaps!

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx
HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA Cuddles!

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
That was an extremely odd yet happy ending. Loved it.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
And Roger was only slightly a dick.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

twistedmentat posted:

Still played by Randy North too. Totally had a Deal with it moment to.
Randy Spears. GET IT TOGETHER

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

TheRationalRedditor posted:

Randy Spears. GET IT TOGETHER

I thought it was Peter Spears!

(Yes I know).

Harry
Jun 13, 2003

I do solemnly swear that in the year 2015 I will theorycraft my wallet as well as my WoW
Was there a new episode tonight? The thread wasn't stickied so that means there clearly wasn't but it looks everyone is pretending there was one.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
New episode. Owned. "What kind of questions?"

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Soba slasha oawnnnnnnnnnn.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Yeah, that was a really great episode. Roger's eyes during his visions reminds me of the time he did amphetamines on a road trip with Klaus. Can't remember that episode's title though.

Strabo4
Jun 1, 2007

Oh god, I'm 'sperging all
over this thread too!

100AD, I think. It's the one where Jeff and Hailey elope.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Last Chance posted:

Yeah, that was a really great episode. Roger's eyes during his visions reminds me of the time he did amphetamines on a road trip with Klaus. Can't remember that episode's title though.

:okpos:

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

What did you do to my legs, you Nazi walrus bastard?!

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

smashpro1 posted:

What did you do to my legs, you Nazi walrus bastard?!

SHUT UP GARFIELD. Why do you hate Mondays, you don't even work!

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Capn Beeb posted:

SHUT UP GARFIELD. Why do you hate Mondays, you don't even work!

One of my favorite AD moments! Thanks!

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Lessons aren’t for me. Lessons are for schoolboys. Schoolboys are for me!

I love Roger.

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

:sun: SoroScrew :sun:
Flaps flaps a' zaps-zaps!!! "Oh, I was just doing that to make you guys laugh." Thank you, Steve. :neckbeard:

Mister Kingdom posted:

YES! Mind Quad!

Oh my god this was one of those episodes where I am having such a hard time choosing which gifs to keep. So many moments.
Anyway, taking a chance and asking if any goons know of any CMS or template or anything that supports moving gifs? All the website CMS solutions I use turn them static and completely disregard all animation options.
I have hundreds I need to archive into a navigable site for a dozen different shows...

Paradox Personified fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Jan 7, 2014

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Paradox Personified posted:

Flaps flaps a' zaps-zaps!!! "Oh, I was just doing that to make you guys laugh." Thank you, Steve. :neckbeard:

Oh my god this was one of those episodes where I am having such a hard time choosing which gifs to keep. So many moments.
Anyway, taking a chance and asking if any goons know of any CMS or template or anything that supports moving gifs? All the website CMS solutions I use turn them static and completely disregard all animation options.
I have hundreds I need to archive into a navigable site for a dozen different shows...

Most CMS templates should have a way to echo the original, raw image instead of the generated/resampled/unanimated version. You just might have to get your hands dirty.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Totally missed the ending since this ran later due to football. Otherwise a good episode.

PowerBuilder3
Apr 21, 2010

FlamingLiberal posted:

Totally missed the ending since this ran later due to football. Otherwise a good episode.

I saw the ending before the show because of the same reason, when I watched a DVR of the news. It started with the raggedy Smiths hiding in the bathroom, Rodger comes in, they get into a fight downstairs with a super muscular racoon. I was hella confused as to what the gently caress this episode was about! It was actually fun watching the whole thing, and seeing each part setup knowing how it ends.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
Familyland

Francine is eager to re-live the Smith kids’ childhood theme park adventures on a family visit to “Familyland.” But, when the nefarious and cryogenically-frozen founder of the theme park, Roy Family, is mistakenly thawed, the Smiths find themselves prisoners of the medieval-themed park.

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?
As always when there's a description of a new episode containing an unfamiliar new name....what are the chances Roy Family is Roger?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

withheldmcfakename posted:

As always when there's a description of a new episode containing an unfamiliar new name....what are the chances Roy Family is Roger?

"Wait... Roger, how can you be Roy Family? He's been frozen for fifty years!"
"Ta-daaaah!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002
Send Help; Trapped in Stupid Factory
It's always Rodger.

• Locked thread