Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I tried digging up Barry's site to put him in the OP, but all I can find is a blogspot site for his crap when I swear he had a personal website.

God...am I really asking JaggerMcDagger to give me Barry-related stuff?

Now I know why Xylo has been slowly going mad :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Rorus Raz posted:

I tried digging up Barry's site to put him in the OP, but all I can find is a blogspot site for his crap when I swear he had a personal website.

Slowly?

I'm a relative newbie here (Since November last year I guess) and I'm already frothing likea well shaken whiskey sour.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost
That said, there's really no way to make the blood curse powerful enough to actually shock goyim brains with visible arcs of eldritch fire. That's just ridiculous.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

That said, there's really no way to make the blood curse powerful enough to actually shock goyim brains with visible arcs of eldritch fire. That's just ridiculous.

Besides, everyone knows that you don't use the visible eldritch fire in the everyday stuff anyway :jerkbag:

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

Nap Ghost
Precisely. It's like, exactly how many sacrificial altars does he think fit alongside an assembly line??

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

I think they started rolling out newer ones which are a lot better about that, actually. Somebody get Three Phase in here to explain it, I'm sure the resident electricity expert can break down precisely how they get that zionist magic to be so efficient at violently converting gentiles.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Now, I'm not an electrical engineer or anything. All I know is that when I fly circuits in my single engine plane, I have to make sure the flaps are up, and the kosher switch is in the down position. The switches are right next to each other, and trust me, there is nothing like accidently raining flaming bagels and electrical corned beef down on all the goyims. I mean, I'm only supposed to do that at the end of my flight, not the middle.

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

CampingCarl posted:

No star of david, no chemtrails, pretty sure he used that exact same kid in another comic too, but at least he worked in that CFL in the corner.

Man, what the gently caress is with Dees and the SmartMeter? Is it just like Tinsley and bacon deodorant or something?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Gen. Ripper posted:

Man, what the gently caress is with Dees and the SmartMeter? Is it just like Tinsley and bacon deodorant or something?

There's a whole conspiracy theory thing about SmartMeters being evil. I know because I Googled about them when I thought mine was acting up (turns out I had stealth heating in my apartment and I didn't even realize it was on!) and stumbled onto a whole mess of crazy.

DoctorPresident
Jul 21, 2012
El Fisgón on the Michoacán conflict:

President Peña: You win some, you loose some... We may have lost the State of Michoacán but we won a falied state.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
The pentagram is obviously a red herring. Everyone knows there is no actual heaven or hell. :rolleyes:

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

Nap Ghost

Wanamingo posted:

I think they started rolling out newer ones which are a lot better about that, actually. Somebody get Three Phase in here to explain it, I'm sure the resident electricity expert can break down precisely how they get that zionist magic to be so efficient at violently converting gentiles.

Admittedly my info's a few years out of date, but even if you can do it, why would you? All that showy zapping is just wasted eschaton-thaums, and those take forever to get back. Literally. Unless maybe you want to short out the local metasyncretic potentials, but again, why would you?? This just isn't adding up.

XyloJW posted:

The pentagram is obviously a red herring. Everyone knows there is no actual heaven or hell. :rolleyes:

Tell it to my parasympathetic attenuation models, buddy. :jerkbag:

A HUNGRY MOUTH fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Jan 16, 2014

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

XyloJW posted:

Oh I beg to differ on that last part, buddy boy.
:rock:

Captain_Maclaine fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Jan 16, 2014

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

Admittedly my info's a few years out of date, but even if you can do it, why would you? All that showy zapping is just wasted eschaton-thaums, and those take forever to get back. Literally. Unless maybe you want to short out the local metasyncretic potentials, but again, why would you?? This just isn't adding up.

Oh, you haven't heard? The Zionists joined up with us HomoSatanists a while back. Used to be that eschaton-thaums were limited , but it turns out that all you need is for our Dark Lord and Master to bless the slaughter of seven unborn Christian babies during a gay orgy and they come right back. It's crazy, but they're a completely renewable resource. Seems so obvious in hindsight, I guess nobody ever thought to check.

In all seriousness though, has Dees ever done anything on the gay agenda? I don't seem to recall him being homophobic, but that seems like the type of thing that's be right up his alley.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
I would be very surprised if he was homophobic. Far more likely that he believes AIDS was created by the government.

JaggerMcDagger
Feb 13, 2012

Bringing you Barry from the sordid depths of the Internet

Rorus Raz posted:

Barry's blogspot, which he never updates, is located at http://righthemispherelaboratory.blogspot.com/

Barry, by the way, is a wonderful human being who just wants to draw butts everywhere.
Here is a sample of his work!

The gopher, by the way, is named "Bubonic Bill", after the president of the time when he was created.
Barry has a Portfolio (Calling Mr. Beeg to Critique!), which he updates even less often, at http://www.righthemispherelaboratory.com/. It appears to be down, so maybe he didn't pay his dues or something.
I don't think he is dead, however, as I found this:
http://www.aboutfacesentertainment....re-artists.html
So if you are interested in hiring this wonderful man to give you a chin butt, you can for 140 an hour!

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

XyloJW posted:

I would be very surprised if he was homophobic. Far more likely that he believes AIDS was created by the government.

Oh I don't know, I could see him buying into some weird "Obama is conspiring with the gay agenda to weaken America so that the UN can march in" sort of thing. Plus, he is a massive fan of Ron Paul, noted not-liker of the gays.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Oh I don't know, I could see him buying into some weird "Obama is conspiring with the gay agenda to weaken America so that the UN can march in" sort of thing. Plus, he is a massive fan of Ron Paul, noted not-liker of the gays.

Dees isn't nationalistic. He'd love America to be weakened, seeing as how he fled the country. Like Most Ron Paul supporters, all he cares about is civil liberties (for himself), gold because conspiracies, and anti-war stuff.

He's not actually a conservative, he's just terrified of the government.

StarMagician
Jan 2, 2013

Query: Are you saying that one coon calling for the hanging of another coon is racist?

Check and mate D&D.

JaggerMcDagger posted:

Barry's blogspot, which he never updates, is located at http://righthemispherelaboratory.blogspot.com/

Barry, by the way, is a wonderful human being who just wants to draw butts everywhere.
Here is a sample of his work!

The gopher, by the way, is named "Bubonic Bill", after the president of the time when he was created.
Barry has a Portfolio (Calling Mr. Beeg to Critique!), which he updates even less often, at http://www.righthemispherelaboratory.com/. It appears to be down, so maybe he didn't pay his dues or something.
I don't think he is dead, however, as I found this:
http://www.aboutfacesentertainment....re-artists.html
So if you are interested in hiring this wonderful man to give you a chin butt, you can for 140 an hour!

Is this John Kricfalusi's evil political cartooning twin?

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010

Minrad posted:

I can't help but see the art as Kirschen being blown away by a nuke. Any day now...????

He's driving after spending a long, informative night with another infamous author. :cop: :tinsley:

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

I've actually assembled some of those SmartMeters, and I can confirm that they do include a small pentagram-shaped piece of irradiated Jew gold in each unit.

Thermostats that regulate your heating/cooling when no one is in the house: you can tell they're 666.66 devil spawn because most of them don't need a grounding wire!!!

JaggerMcDagger
Feb 13, 2012

StarMagician posted:

Is this John Kricfalusi's evil political cartooning twin?

I don't think you can call him an evil twin, because as far as I'd heard John K was also pretty conservative. But yeah, he's pretty John K inspired.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk

JaggerMcDagger posted:

I don't think you can call him an evil twin, because as far as I'd heard John K was also pretty conservative. But yeah, he's pretty John K inspired.

Oh yeah, it's definitely inspired by John K, except he manages to be even more ugly than his post-Ren & Stimpy work. (and no, I'm not critiquing it. Not touching it, no sir).

I can't say for sure what John K's leaning is (he probably doesn't have any), but he rails against political correctness a lot.

Mister Beeg fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Jan 16, 2014

JaggerMcDagger
Feb 13, 2012

Mister Beeg posted:

Oh yeah, it's definitely inspired by John K, except he manages to be even more ugly than his post-Ren & Stimpy work. (and no, I'm not critiquing it. Not touching it, no sir).

I can't say for sure what John K's leaning is (he probably doesn't have any), but he rails against political correctness a lot.

Is he friends with the Earthworm Jim guy at all? I feel like they would be buds.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

So why the recent resurgence of CFL-related complaints? Is there a recent news item there? I thought the law to phase them out was passed years ago. Is it that the final date finally arrived?

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

alnilam posted:

So why the recent resurgence of CFL-related complaints? Is there a recent news item there? I thought the law to phase them out was passed years ago. Is it that the final date finally arrived?

It finally kicked in January 1st.

duffmensch
Feb 20, 2004

Duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem!
I heard that the new spending bill has a provision that forbids the enforcement of the new lightbulb standards, but it hasn't been signed into law yet.

Given that the change happened on Jan 1, are there any manufacturers that still make incandescent bulbs at this point?

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
My grandma told me that she heard on the news that "they" stopped making incandescent lightbulbs now. There were no specifics involved. So I'm guessing one American manufacturer stopped making them, and people are getting way over excited.

Sir Rolo
Oct 16, 2012

The middle clas-OMG!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
So did Florida switch to the Julian calendar when no one was looking or did Muir just forgot to post that one around Christmas because January is half way loving over.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

XyloJW posted:

My grandma told me that she heard on the news that "they" stopped making incandescent lightbulbs now. There were no specifics involved. So I'm guessing one American manufacturer stopped making them, and people are getting way over excited.

I heard that the american manus are actually upset about the delays since they switched over whole hog and the chinese manus are the ones making bank off the crazies.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

John K seems to be more of a libertarian mind. He hates conservatives because he's been chewed up by the corporate machine and rails against suits stamping on artists, but he's also the kind of guy that loves drawing tons of women as sex objects and will complain loudly about political correctness.

He's almost like a talented, less political Ted Rall.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

JaggerMcDagger posted:

Is he friends with the Earthworm Jim guy at all? I feel like they would be buds.

Mannn shut up. It still bums me out to find out that TenNapal is a terrible person. :saddowns:

Rebochan
Feb 2, 2006

Take my evolution

:drat:

You know, I'm really just impressed they got water running all the way from West Virginia to the Saguaro Desert.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I really like this, please actually draw more, Bill Day :)

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

A Tootsie-Pop cartoon.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Any day now~

(aha! Finally got to say it!)

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

So this is what conservatives see using the sunglasses from "They Live"...

Edit: Well, that and "DEBT" everywhere.

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk

Just a reminder, the guy who drew that also did this:

quote:

Star cartoonist arrested after dispute

By GLENN E. RICE Staff Writer
Date: 09/01/96 22:15

Bill Schorr, an editorial cartoonist for The Kansas City Star, was
arrested early Sunday following a domestic dispute with his wife.

Kansas City police were called to the couple's residence in the
1000 block of West 56th Street at 7:35 a.m.

Schorr, 48, who is separated from his wife, was visiting the home
and got into an argument with his wife. At one point, police said,
Schorr grabbed a handgun stored in a closet and began waving it.
His wife phoned police.

The couple and a 21-year-old daughter were standing outside when
officers arrived. Schorr, who was still armed, ran back into the
house, locked the door and refused to come out, said Police Sgt.
Gerald Wagoner, a supervisor with the Metro Patrol Division.

Schorr pointed the weapon at officers, Wagoner said. No shots
were fired and no injuries were reported.

Several other officers were summoned. Authorities were about to
call in members of the tactical response unit when Schorr agreed to
surrender to his lawyer, who arrived about 10 minutes later,
Wagoner said.

Police determined that the handgun, which belonged to Schorr's
wife, was unloaded. The two are legally separated and police did
not know the nature of the argument, said Jackson County
Prosecutor Claire McCaskill.

Schorr was arrested and agreed to be placed into psychiatric care.

Authorities are continuing their investigation and will decide Tuesday
whether charges will be filed, McCaskill said.

Source

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

A Martian Chronicles Cartoon

• Locked thread