Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hecate

"Hm." Hecate just absentmindedly munches on a toast, nodding at Vanessa while staring at Randall and the fire. "If he wants to ask something I guess." She's still really depressed with the whole deed thing and how it seems that she can't do much against it, and it shows to Vanessa and whoever can see her...

She does get Tinsy's message and answers: "Mhhhm. Ilessa is exiled, unlikely to find her there. There's a tavern on the city below called Witch's tit or something. Found nothing, sorry."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quornes
Jun 23, 2011
Thadius

Slowly, to not wake the girls, Thadius starts to try and loosen himself from his bonds. If he doesn't get back to his room, Hector is likely to assume the worse and busrt in here, at which the old man would start laughing at his prediciment. If he can't free himself that way, he'll have to cut the rope. One of the few good times the fact that Lamentaion refuses to remove itself from his arm unless its needed for use. Thadius is reminded, laying there with the two beautiful girls, of a time when he had tried to go undercover during the war. He had only recently had the whip and was still unsure of its capabilities. And had tried to remove it. Fought to get it off. After struggling with it for a minute it had uncoiled and lashed itself around his neck. Then darkness. When he woke it was back around his arm.

In the present he shivers violently at the memory, causing one of the girls to stir. Not the best of times. He stops thinking and focuses on removing his bonds.

Taking 10 on escape artist check, for 17. If that doesn't work, he calls Lamentation to hand and slips it through his hand until he's holding the bladed part and cuts himself free.

zachol
Feb 13, 2009

Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 WATER monster you control (except this card) to Special Summon 1 WATER monster from your hand. The monster Special Summoned by this effect is destroyed if "Raging Eria" is removed from your side of the field.
Vanessa

Nessa sighs, grumbles, walks over to the bed and crouches, getting down to eye level.
"Look. Goldbrew is at the play. You're obviously not in a state to talk to him. I found this guy who nobody in Barnabus' organization would recognize and who is apparently on our side. I got it so he can talk to Goldbrew. You need to tell him what you know about the situation so he knows what to say to Goldbrew to get him to talk. You just need to explain a few things, and then you don't have to go talk to Goldbrew yourself. Okay?"

She tilts her head.
"I don't really understand what's going on. You do. You were at that meeting with Goldbrew and Barnabus, right? So, you should know more. I don't think this guy knows enough. He doesn't know what questions to ask. You need to think of what's going to be important, and tell him about it. He's staying at that Witch's Tit place, so we need to go meet him so you can explain some things. Alright? Come on. Up, up up up. Up."

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?
Thad, Last Night: W.. woah! That check is no good, and as your eyes become more accustomed to the light, you can see one of the Twins is already out of bed and is going through your clothing and pack, picking up your rings and amulet and holding them up to a nearly burnt out candle on a dresser. She lets out a little "ooooh!" and pockets them, which is quite a feat in a see-through shawl.

Just as you get a weapon in hand, the girl draped across your chest pats you on the cheek and whispers something. You feel uncommonly sluggish... Will Save DC 16 to avoid falling asleep.

Vanessa, Hecate: Whipping around as company has arrived, Randal turns to you two and smiles brightly, saluting sharply! Under his old coat he's wearing Society black. "Good morning, Miss Duskborn, Miss Staere!"

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hecate

"I... Ok. We'll find him and talk." She tries to get up while saying that, mustering whatever motivation she has to walk forward. "I arranged to meet with Tinsy and Lefty there too, so it'll be a good place to do a general assembly, ok?"

Huh, wait, how did Randal join the society? "...Why are you wearing those clothes?" She asks the young man.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Hecate: Randal scratches the back of his head. "Well, I was feeling a bit down after you sent me away... then I heard about what happened on the train and I applied right away! What you do is really great! You're really great." He smiles at Hecate, then accidentally looks her in the eyes and has to suddenly go back to tending the fire right this second oh my.

zachol
Feb 13, 2009

Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 WATER monster you control (except this card) to Special Summon 1 WATER monster from your hand. The monster Special Summoned by this effect is destroyed if "Raging Eria" is removed from your side of the field.
Vanessa

"Eh, there were these two whores who're probably part of Barnabus' organization chatting him up last night. I don't think the place is very good for secrecy. Certainly not a general assembly. Unless you've got some kind of privacy spell or something?"

She pauses, thinking.
"Or a way for group telepathy dammit. Ugh. Did we ever hear anything about Jeffry's body? Was it recovered?"

Quornes
Jun 23, 2011
Thadius

Dammit this is the fifth time this has happened this month. Thadius resists the lure of sleep, and calls Starstruck to hand. Thankful that cute piece of tail had fixed it after the train fight, he uses it to cut first one hand free, the the other. He looks the girl in the eyes. "Think very, very carefully before you make your next move. Or it will be your last." He hisses the last part out.

Will Save: 1d20+7 20
Full attack, two attacks with my offhand to cut the ropes. Now I've got the whip in one hand, starknife in other. Not sure if my feet are tied.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hecate

"Oh. Hm. Well, ok, thanks." She scratches her head, blushing a bit before turning to Nessa. "...Describe those 'two whores'." drat it, Vanessa, you had a plan like that yet let the guy who is vital for it on the clutches of Barnabus? Ugh!

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Thad, Last Night: Your feet are tied.

Giving you one last show of the goods, the girls giggle in tandem. "Maybe next time..." "You can think carefully!" The two then teleport out of the room entirely! You've lost your Ring of Protection +1, Ring of Feather Falling and your Amulet of Natural Protection +1.

However you choose to lament the actions of that night(you know, after all the actions worth celebrating), Hector is content to let you barricade the door while he just goes to sleep. Same as every other time you set up for "attackers in the night!"

Thad, The Morning: Well, at least you had an escape plan. You're not sure the Twins would've actually untied you before they left. Or that if your gear wasn't literally attached to you that it'd still be there. You're free to rendezvous with the others or to get ready for the play. The first Dwarven Comedy? Oh, you're sure it'll be a laugh riot.

As he rises, Hector cleanses his face with cool water from a bowl and recites a simple psalm. "Curiosity killed the cat, but one never caught a cat without it. Hmm, yes, quite. Hello m'boy. Parsnips for breakfast?"

Hecate: Randal twiddles his thumbs, looking over his shoulder, still red-faced. "Er, ah. I ah, have a bit of, uhm, well, telepathic prowess. You know. Are you on assignment? I can help!"

Doomykins fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Jan 22, 2014

zachol
Feb 13, 2009

Vanessa

"I dunno, they were wearing thin dresses and obviously trying to manipulate him. I assumed he was having fun."
Nessa shrugs, giving her a blank look, then glances at Randal.

"Um. Can you... facilitate telepathy? We could talk on the way..."

Heading off to the Teat.

Quornes
Jun 23, 2011
Thadius

Dammit. This is just like what happened in Pendars. No longer able to enoy what had occured before, he heads back to his room.

Morning

Thadius knows that without him ever telling Hector what happened exactly that he's being admonished for what happened last night. "Sure uncle, sure, But more likely oatmeal." They head downstairs, grab a free table and order some grub. Thadius spends his time waiting for Hecate thinking of ways to charge his expense account for the stolen items.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Vanessa, Hecate: Randal rubs the back of his head again. "Er... if they're in the same building, maybe. But I'm sure the Society can help you send at a longer distance?"

You can get another Scroll of Sending on your way to The Witch's Tit.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hecate

"There were two girls, twins and spellcasters from the look of it with Goldbrew, Boombeard and Barnabus. And you left him with them. Did he mentioned anything about the Society?" Hecate's face turns from gloomy and depressed to just plain frustrated. "And uh... Please come with us... Randal, was it?"

Following Nessa.

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

...I'm sorry. I can't seem to remember any of the rest.
Hello have a spell block

pre:
Spells Prepared
Metamagic Mastery 2/2
Spell-Like: Prestidigitation x3
Wand of Admonishing Ray 50/50
0|15: Read Magic, Ghost Sound, Detect Magic, Message
1|16: Mage Armor 3/3, Protection From Evil 2/2, Floating Disk
2|17: Knock 2/2, Grease 2/2, Make Whole
3|18: Dispel Magic 2/2, Fly 2/2, Fireball (Merciful)
4|19: Remove Curse, Phantasmal Killer (Merciful), Shadow Step 2/2
5|20: Fabricate, Teleport 2/2
6|21: Mage's Lucubration

zachol
Feb 13, 2009

Vanessa

"Yeah, he was gabbing on about how he's a super awesome vampire and monster hunter and how he's a new member of the society, and they were fawning all over him and encouraging him to keep going. I didn't quite understand what his game plan was, but it was pretty obvious what they were playing at."

She nods at Randal.
"I think we'd be close together, same room. It's more that there would be... what, five of us? Six or seven maybe, counting you."

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hecate

Hecate starts pressing her fingers on each side of her temple while covering her face. God. Damnit. "I see. Thanks, Nessa." This mission is already crumbling... Might as well split and find a way to go back to her city in Draunt and... I don't know, raise enough zombies to protect her house? "You should have stopped them, you know."

zachol
Feb 13, 2009

Vanessa

Nessa snorts.
"He's a big boy. He can take care of himself."

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

Tinsy

After the shopping spree (in which Tinsy bought a new, horrible orange cloak with pink polkadots that she believes is fashionable despite Ellen's protests), Tinsy brings Ellen back to the apartment, then prepares to set out for the Witch's Tit.

She lets Lefty know where she's going so that he can catch up after his training, if he wants to.

Rtwo
Jan 25, 2013
Lefty Keeps staring straight ahead, working on the drill Keenan assigned. He's hopping on one foot, with each end of a thin rope in either hand, swinging the rope from over his head to under his feet with each hop. Who knew dwarves put any stock in agility training?

"I dunno what yer after, Tinsy. I don't work for that Society anymore, so whatever yer planning' it's got nothin' ta do with me. We could go out fer drinks an' catchin' up, but Miss Fly-Off-Tha-Handle an' Miss Grumpy-face an Mr. The-Flayers-Took-Anythin'-I-Ever-Had-Resemblin'-a-Personality ain't exactly the most fun buncha folks I ever met. I'm gonna pass."

(Wow, typing in Lefty's brogue on my phone makes autocorrect go crazy. Sorry if I missed fixing/re-breaking anything.)

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

Tinsy

Tinsy frowns and shrugs. "Well, alright. If you just want to catch up, you know where we'll be, then. Good luck with the training!"

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God

Thorgeisl Whose Laughter Stinks of Killing
HP 106/133, AC 15, Fort +9, Ref +4, Will +6
DR 4/All (Overcome only by Cold, Electricity, and Fire) Fire Resist 10
Speaks: Common, Giant, Undercommon, Orc, Sylvan, Draconic, Aquan, Auran, Ignan, Terran, Dwarven, Elven. Drow Sign.
Celestial, Infernal, Abyssal, Goblin.

Thorgeisl wakes famished, and searches out a truly prodigious breakfast, then he begins to look for a hearty lunch. He also goes about procuring a ticket for the first Dwarven Comedy. How could he not attend such an event? The nicer the seating the better. Then he spends his free time strolling the city, exploring its sights, and trying to figure out where the others went and just what their plan for the evening actually would be. Maybe they will try to speak to Goldbrew at the event? Or kidnap him. Or maybe they will do something else. They are hardly a predictable lot, except that anything dead and knowledgeable will likely end up reanimated.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CizU8aB3c8

Marisa

Marisa slides into the common room with a bright smile and a happy expression. Beaming at the rest of the gang, she declares: "I feel fantastic! Nothin' like a good night's sleep to prepare ya' for... the day..." she looks around. "Ah, poo poo. Hangovers?" She frowns for a second, but then immediately snaps into a grin. "Ah, hell, it's alright. Figured I was gonna have to do some of this all by myself. Probably better to tackle a couple a' these by myself." She sits on her tail at the table with the others. "Alright, so before we met up with you guys" she gestures over to Silas and Ben "I'd been planning on tracking down Kitten and Margo. Last I heard from her Kitten was up on Armlet street, but I had trouble gettin' around even when I'd lived here for most of a decade, and I really don't think I could find the place without directions. She said she'd gone legit, but we go back far enough that I'd bet she's still sellin' her bombs on the..." air quotes "secondary market" end air quotes. "She could be a link to the kind of places we're lookin' for, if I can convince her. And even if she can't, if we do the heist I'm plannin' we're gonna need somebody to blow the vault." She shivers at the last line, and says under her breath: "so fuckin' awesome"

"After Kitten, I'd like to track down Margo, but I haven't heard from her since I left the city. Sent letters but never got a response... She was pretty pissed when I left, but poo poo, she's my sister, y'know? You'd think she could spare time for family. Anyway, we need a loud fuckin' idiot, and somebody to run enforcement with me would be nice - she was always a hell of a grappler. If you blokes don't know where she's at, Kitten probably would, I mean, poo poo, the three of us did time together back home, and Kitten didn't gently caress off out of Geareg the second the war ended like I did." Marisa taps her fingers on the table, and then turns to Silas and Ben. "Sorry about that, by the way."

"If I can get them on board then it's gonna be a matter of everybody reachin' out to contacts and me hitting up the telegraph registries, local law enforcement, and the patent office. I figure we can find everybody with those three tools at our disposal, and since I'm actually on somewhat official business I might be able to get the cops to work with me for a change. Telegraph registry's open to just about anybody. That god drat patent office, though..."

Whether or not Silas and Ben can give her directions, Marisa heads out into the wild! If they don't know the way, she'll track down somebody on the street... for directions!

Mirthless fucked around with this message at 13:16 on Jan 23, 2014

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Marisa: "No problem, boss." "World's your oyster, boss." "Free woman, boss." "We'll be here, boss."

You get some refresher directions to Little Bitsboro, one of the more popular lower-class enclaves of non-Dwarven society that is still close to the Great Forging Halls. It spills over into the wild Underdark a bit but Geareg is large enough to have frequent business and guard patrols towards it's border farms, so it's really just slightly more cavernous "suburban" land around the great capital.

Gathering up all your moxy, you knock on a door labeled "Clock Repair N' Bounty Hunting: We'll Clean Your Clocks And Their Clocks!" The cozy little workshop front to a converted apartment building is surrounded by bundles of firewood and locked crates of heavy ore and coal.

A slot at eye-level slides open and a pair of venomous eyes glare out and narrow. The slot slides shut and you hear a second tumbler being locked into place, then silence.

Lefty: "Keep yer mind on th' fight, lad. I saw how yer took ta Al like a bag a limp-wristed kittens when ya didn't have a clear advantage. What are ya... some cut-purse?" Keenan shakes his head and passes the medicine ball to you at abdomen level, hard. "When yer fightin' a real seasoned fella, or ya know, them bleedin' devils, they're gonna use somethin' ya plainly don't have." He accepts the rebound, and passes it again.

"Instinct. Ah sure, ya got great form and a natural knack fer putting a fist where it does tha' most damage. But yer a soft-touch in tha' SOUL. Ya look both ways before ye walk down a straight road. Ye dun drink milk a week after it were squeezed. I seen tha' type before... and I know tha' other type too. Oreom Bonne, he dun need discipline. He's like a feckin' bull. Born with horns and muscle as natural as an Elf wakes up tall and lofty. So we're gonna take ya down ta tha' opposite side o' th' board." Pass, pass. "DISCIPLINE! COME ON! FASTA!"

For the next week, Lefty is occupied with Keenan's progressively more difficult training! He gets enough rest to remain healthy, alert and functional but he can't accomplish much beyond conversation after each session each day! Every time he feels like it might not be worth it or it might be overdoing it, Keenan comes over and gives him a bit of a Cleric's pick me up, soothing aching muscles or saving a tendon from tearing. "Tha' wonders a th' spirited recovery, lads. Used ta be boxin' took place every month, nae every week. Now come on, back at tha' bag!"

Keenan doesn't speak much of himself but you occasionally catch him referencing the same old musty pamphlet for some sort of reminder of his regiment, or perhaps his own inspiration in drafting your regiment. Perhaps you could ask to see it. Or just use some sneakery to see it anyway.

Whatever you do, at the end of the week Keenan's training and his Kord-inspired blessings surge through you and you gain a permanent +3 Dexterity and +1 Natural Armor. (Same Bonus as 3e +Stat Tomes.)

The Witch's Tit(Thad, Tinsy, Hecate, Vanessa): The rest of the group arrives to see a sulky-faced Thad attacking a bowl of innocent oats with a wooden spoon, determined to snuff the life from them. The Inn lives up to it's name, it's as cold as a witch's tit in here. Seated next to Thad is his Uncle Hector, a kindly but spotty-haired and spotty-eyed old man who has triumphantly begun to tear into a parsnip.

Aside from catching Thad up to speed, the lot of you can pursue any other agendas or Skill Checks you have for the day. The Play starts soon! Maybe you can't all try to play sneaky with Goldbrew, but there's surely room enough in a crowd to watch?

Also, Hecate's Deed. The weight of destiny and ancestral dignity feels crushing in her pocket.

Randal gives Hector a small wave, awkwardly returning the surprise wave the old man just gave him.

Theater(Thorgeisl): Ah, the theater is magnificent. It is truly huge! Where one might expect a great coliseum to need this much space to house an entire city's enthralled massed, this great line of space is dedicated entirely to a 360 view of an open platform theater! There are grand stone entry halls and wide open rooms staffed with attendants of all types, providing food, drink and all sorts of other conveniences and amenities. You could swear that there are even halls tucked into the floor that descend into chambers with great rows of bedrooms!

For a mere 5 silver, you can get a ticket. There is an average sized line waiting but progress is brisk. Past the halls the seating is no less amazing: a full circle made of two colossal seating areas stacked upon one another, with seats descending until they reach to within just a dozen feet or so of the stage. Within this squared area between the seats and the stage are several dug in and open-roofed bunkers, each filled with many things. Furniture sets, fresh costumes, props, an unoccupied array of instruments and chairs, and a small path leading back to someplace unknown.

The show will start within the next hour.

zachol
Feb 13, 2009

Vanessa

"Hey hey! There's the man..."
Nessa waves Hecate over.
"So apparently Thad joined up. Right, so I want you two to go up to his room, have a conversation. Thad then leaves alone, disguises himself in an alley or something. Make sure you lose your tail first. We shouldn't know what he looks like, alright? This is... Hector, was it? I'll be accompanying Dear Cousin Hector to the play to keep an eye on things. Right? Right."

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
Marisa

"Ah, gently caress, really?" Marisa crosses her arms. She considers her options, and moves to pound on the door again, but stops herself. "You're a pain in the rear end, you know that?"

Sliding away from the door, Marisa finds the nearest liquor store and approaches the clerk. "I need two six-packs of the surliest beer ya got and a bottle of booze that's good, but in a way that says 'I know we dated once, but I'm not here to get my coil on'" she pauses for a second. "And while I'm at it, three bottles of something hard and dwarven. I've also gotta make my sister forget she hates me and I don't think she's gonna do that until she's too drunk to punch me." Another pause. "...Make that five bottles."

Mirthless fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Jan 24, 2014

Quornes
Jun 23, 2011
Thadius

Thadius nods as the two women reach his table, and again when Vanessa stops speaking. "Keep a close eye on him, he might try to wander off. That would be dangerous." Turning to the pale girl he says "Right this way."

Inn Room

Thadius plops down on his bed. "So. I need everything and anything you can tell me about Goldbrew and the organization I'm supposed to infiltrate. And what the guy looks like, where he'll be in the theater if you know that part."

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hecate

"Oh, so that's the 'vampire hunter'." Hecate's pronouncing of that is dripping with sarcasm, and she looks at Thadius with contempt. "We have to meet with Tinsy, though. There is something I must ask her to do." She was a mage, no? She could take her back to Draunt, to find something out to stop Phous' plans.

Inn Room

The necromancer still looks quite crossed with Thadius as she starts describing the details to him. "Jebidiah Goldbrew himself looks like a posh blonde dwarf, braided beard and all. He'll probably be in white as well, you can't miss him." She then goes to explain Barnabus' criminal organization, and details every single agent she met on the way...Especially the two spellcaster women that were on the meeting.

Quornes
Jun 23, 2011
Thadius

Thadius frowns slightly at the mention of the two women. That...is going to be a problem. He'll either have to make sure not to meet up with them or ensure they're in no position to affect him. He takes another looks at Hecate. Something about her seems off. Not something he can put a finger on though. Its...her rack! Thadius looks closer. Yeah that's what it was, probably distracting him. "Ok I think I've got what I need. Infiltration isn't my specialty but I can make it work." He has had some pointers in the past from a master of the art. He picks up the hat of disguise, storing it for now. "Make sure to keep an eye on hector, and give him what he wants. Within reason. Now I've got to lose any tail I might get." Not waiting for a response, Thadius brings Lamentation to hand and opens the window. Lashing it out to a nearby roof, he swings himself down the back alley and up onto yet another roof, then takes off. He takes a roundabout route to the theater, trying to shake any possible tails.

Stealth: 1d20+24 41

zachol
Feb 13, 2009

Vanessa

Nessa stares blankly at 'Uncle Hector.'

"So... what's your deal?"

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

Tinsy

Tinsy arrives to the Tit last, then finds Vanessa and makes her way over to the group's table. "There you are! Oh, I thought Hecate was with you. And who is this?" She offers her hand to Hector. "Tinsy Toggleswitch of Geareg, inventor, scholar, and amateur magician. It's a pleasure to meet you, sir!"

Is Runebot still in range for the link?

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God

Thorgeisl Whose Laughter Stinks of Killing
HP 106/133, AC 15, Fort +9, Ref +4, Will +6
DR 4/All (Overcome only by Cold, Electricity, and Fire) Fire Resist 10
Speaks: Common, Giant, Undercommon, Orc, Sylvan, Draconic, Aquan, Auran, Ignan, Terran, Dwarven, Elven. Drow Sign.
Celestial, Infernal, Abyssal, Goblin.

"Oh my." Thorgeisl is actually rather impressed by the theater's setup. He pays the pittance for a ticket, then begins to wander about to try all the concessions. It will be awhile before the play starts, and he has no idea where everyone else is. Though he suspects at least a few of them would be showing up to the play, probably. And at the very least this Goldbrew should be. Hmm. What does Goldbrew look like? Maybe someone should have told him before he started this whole thing. Oh well he can leave that to the others. There is a play to see, a Dwarven Comedy at that. It should be a monumental event, and hilarious one way or another. But first time to sample as many different foods and drinks as possible.

Okay pay the 5 silver to get a ticket, then go on a sample binge for all the concessions, all of them.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hecate

Hecate notices where Thadius was looking her, and stares at him with scorn. That... That person is really the worst. She kicks him on the nuts before he jumps off the window and storms down to where the others are. "Oh, hey Tinsy. Uh... I kind of need a favor."

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

Tinsy

Tinsy waves to Hecate as she descends the stairs. "Hey! Oh, sure, what's up?"

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hecate

"Hm. Well... I... Kind of need to get out of here. Fast. You know a way to take someone out here... And to a Draunti city? I have something really important to solve, and as soon as possible as well."

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

Tinsy

Tinsy blinks and crosses her arms. "Draunt's hundreds of miles away, but...I can probably do something, sure. Just tell me when you're ready to go, I guess. But make sure you're packed and ready, first!" She rubs her cheeks again from where they'd been pinched the night before.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hecate

"I... Maybe as soon as possible, so we can return here and finish the whole deal with Ilessa and Barnabus."

zachol
Feb 13, 2009

Vanessa

"Hmmmmm?"
Nessa's props an elbow on Hecate's shoulder, looking down blandly.
"What's going on in the sad sog of Draunt that needs your attention?"

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

Tinsy

"Well, I didn't really have any other plans for today, so sure. You'll have to describe where you want to go in excruciating detail though, I've never been to Draunt. And we don't want any um..."

She mutters under her breath so that the others can just barely hear her, "Accidents."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hecate

"Personal business, ok?" Hecate quickly slithers out of Vanessa's grasp, trying to keep some personal space for herself. "Also... Accidents? I do know the place I want to go, though." She says before describing the small courtyard where the Old Duskborn Mansion had in front of it.

• Locked thread