Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eponymouse
Nov 2, 2013

Beneath the skin, we are already one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Hell is other people.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Toymachine posted:

Styrofoam is hard to paint.

I just want to say that a layer of Plastidip as primer works well for that. Doesn't eat the foam and makes a nice even surface to paint.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Wasabi the J posted:

I just want to say that a layer of Plastidip as primer works well for that. Doesn't eat the foam and makes a nice even surface to paint.

The spray stuff or the jar, painted on with a brush?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

PCOS Bill posted:

The spray stuff or the jar, painted on with a brush?

Spray stuff.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Some of those girls must really be desperate to settle for dudes like those.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cowofwar posted:

Some of those girls must really be desperate to settle for dudes like those.

watch "16 and pregnant". Not much to do but have sex, and goto community college when you live in the middle of nowhere.

Lazlo Nibble
Jan 9, 2004

It was Weasleby, by God! At last I had the miserable blighter precisely where I wanted him!
These two have the makings of an impressive Vince Noir/Howard Moon cosplay.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

The hashtags

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Someone buy that man manchild a beard trimmer, because there's no excuse for having a dollop of pubes on your face.

nocal
Mar 7, 2007
#ripgrandma #pantydropper

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

mr. mephistopheles posted:

Okay, so this friend of mine is a super nice guy but he's really, really old school. He auditioned for American Idol and got interviewed by a local station. Listen to his voice and guess how old he is.

http://stationcaster.com/player_skinned.php?s=451&c=2401&f=2377453

He is 22.

he talks and sounds like a 50 year old high school teacher. :(

evidentially LOL (he sure loved that word), he needs to use less than 30 words in a spoken sentence.

the talk radio host sounds like a Looney Tunes character.

Rambling Robot has a new favorite as of 08:54 on Feb 1, 2014

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

The only reasons to have friendly mutton chops:

1. You're the lead singer of Motörhead.

2. You reenact the civil war for a living.

Megabound has a new favorite as of 14:38 on Feb 1, 2014

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
I know a guy who has thick-as-a-brick Martin van Buren muttonchops because his girlfriend likes the way they look and requested him to grow them that way.

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

:nws: :nms: http://i.imgur.com/D8jjg1l.png :nms: :nws:

What do you do when your earlobe goes necrotic because of your huge ear gauges and completely rots away? Improvise and ignore the smell.

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio
The handlebar moustache has to be backed up with some real poo poo, or it just looks terrible.

Its a tough rear end mo, and you should be at least HALF a Lemmy if you think you want to try it.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

A Fucker IRL posted:

The handlebar moustache has to be backed up with some real poo poo, or it just looks terrible.

Its a tough rear end mo, and you should be at least HALF a Lemmy if you think you want to try it.

I once knew a National Park Service Ranger with a handlebar moustache. I have never seen anyone before or since wear one so appropriately.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Lonely Virgil posted:

What do you do when your earlobe goes necrotic because of your huge ear gauges and completely rots away? Improvise and ignore the smell.

Why? Why do people do this? Why isn't there a law in place to stop them?

prezbuluskey
Jul 23, 2007
A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.

mr. mephistopheles posted:

Okay, so this friend of mine is a super nice guy but he's really, really old school. He auditioned for American Idol and got interviewed by a local station. Listen to his voice and guess how old he is.

http://stationcaster.com/player_skinned.php?s=451&c=2401&f=2377453

He is 22.

Super awkward but I can't help but loving your friend. I'm sure if I saw a picture that opinion would change.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
Or maybe it's paranoia.

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio

Stultus Maximus posted:

I once knew a National Park Service Ranger with a handlebar moustache. I have never seen anyone before or since wear one so appropriately.

Thats where its at. My dad was a built, big drinking, rigger dude and he had one. Looked and fit perfect.

I once had a full beard/mo whole deal. I shaved it all down to a big rear end handle bar when I was getting it all off. Im pretty thin, not too tall...NO skills in being tough in any way.

I couldnt leave the house with the handle bar. I knew if a tree fell on a car or some dude wanted to fight me in a bar...yeah, would have be like Michael Jackson trying to fight the Crips in the Bad music video instead of other dancers.

Shaved it off with a quickness.

A Fucker IRL has a new favorite as of 17:25 on Feb 1, 2014

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Jamesman posted:

Why? Why do people do this? Why isn't there a law in place to stop them?

How the hell else are we supposed to let mother nature cull the idiots? No one is willing to take the warning signs off poison that say "DON'T DRINK."

Double Plus Good
Nov 4, 2009

PaganGoatPants posted:

Or maybe it's paranoia.

Ugh, this one is just sad. I wonder if this girl has ever been a part of a wedding party? Unless you actually were close friends with the bride, you would not enjoy being a bridesmaid. Being in a wedding party (at least on the female side of things) involves way more than just the one wild party and standing beside your friend at the ceremony. It involves planning and attending multiple showers, helping prepare everything for the day of, spending a lot of time with the bride and other maids... if she really doesn't even know the girl and feels threatened and miserable around the girl's thin friends, why even want to be a part of that? "Thin privilege" isn't what's making you think being fat is keeping you out of a bridal party... low self esteem is.

in other news, I miss the tumblr thread

Double Plus Good has a new favorite as of 17:39 on Feb 1, 2014

Forti
May 5, 2009

page five hundred

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006
Same story, different version.

Lonely Virgil posted:

How the gently caress do you let your ears get to this point and still parade them around in jewelry? She left those things on until her lobes rotted around them jesus christ.

TunaSpleen
Jan 27, 2007

How do I say, "You're the grossest thing ever" without offending you?
Grimey Drawer
Ugh. I got a Tumblr so I could post Animal Crossing QR code patterns for friends and goons in the AC thread, and at first I thought "the weirdos from the Tumblr thread are part of a small circlejerk community and as long as I don't seek them out, I don't have to deal with their poo poo" but then they start to follow my blog anyways. Maybe I should periodically write the most triggering status update possible and try to purge them.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Define "Ageplay".

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

fool_of_sound posted:

Define "Ageplay".

No, please don't define it :stare:

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

PaganGoatPants posted:

Or maybe it's paranoia.

This is so dumb. You're not entitled to be part of a bridal party just because you're friends with the bride or groom. Maybe it would be understandable if she were one of the bride's best friends or family members. If she's that close to the groom, he can ask her to wear a nice black suit and stand up for him. Doesn't sound like she's very close to the bride; why would she expect to be part of the wedding party?

My former roommate and very close friend got married in October, and I happily went to the wedding. You know who was in the bridal party? The bride's friends. I was friendly with her, but would never imagine being asked to be in her party just because I used to live with her husband.

Of course, I'm thin, so I don't get to be offended by not being asked. Don't worry, I know my place.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Double Plus Good posted:

in other news, I miss the tumblr thread

What does nb mean in the context of this? It's the only one I wasn't able to puzzle out/google for.

Still Fluxing
Feb 14, 2013

A vision. A picture in my head. A picture of this.

Grrl Anachronism posted:

What does nb mean in the context of this? It's the only one I wasn't able to puzzle out/google for.

:crossarms: Non-binary, maybe?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

fool_of_sound posted:

Define "Ageplay".

Just imagine the worst possible thing that could be described using that word and you'll probably have the real definition.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Grrl Anachronism posted:

No bitches.

Double Plus Good
Nov 4, 2009

Still Fluxing posted:

:crossarms: Non-binary, maybe?

I think so, since all the pronouns listed next to Luna aren't she/her/hers. Fae/nym/nis, good lord.

Also it seems ridiculous enough to be a parody but it is not.

EDIT: vvv that is why I miss the thread :(

Double Plus Good has a new favorite as of 20:21 on Feb 1, 2014

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

please no tumblr/social justice/etc. chat

Have some intentional awkward:

Ogive
Dec 22, 2002

by Lowtax

Double Plus Good posted:

Ugh, this one is just sad. I wonder if this girl has ever been a part of a wedding party? Unless you actually were close friends with the bride, you would not enjoy being a bridesmaid. Being in a wedding party (at least on the female side of things) involves way more than just the one wild party and standing beside your friend at the ceremony. It involves planning and attending multiple showers, helping prepare everything for the day of, spending a lot of time with the bride and other maids... if she really doesn't even know the girl and feels threatened and miserable around the girl's thin friends, why even want to be a part of that? "Thin privilege" isn't what's making you think being fat is keeping you out of a bridal party... low self esteem is.

I like how it didn't occur to her most people in a wedding won't be part of the party.

Also, that other stuff is some grade A weird tumblr poo poo, and I think I need to go pray.

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Maggie Fletcher posted:

This is so dumb. You're not entitled to be part of a bridal party just because you're friends with the bride or groom. Maybe it would be understandable if she were one of the bride's best friends or family members. If she's that close to the groom, he can ask her to wear a nice black suit and stand up for him. Doesn't sound like she's very close to the bride; why would she expect to be part of the wedding party?

My former roommate and very close friend got married in October, and I happily went to the wedding. You know who was in the bridal party? The bride's friends. I was friendly with her, but would never imagine being asked to be in her party just because I used to live with her husband.

Of course, I'm thin, so I don't get to be offended by not being asked. Don't worry, I know my place.

I think it's reached the point where not being catered to is the same as oppression.

TunaSpleen
Jan 27, 2007

How do I say, "You're the grossest thing ever" without offending you?
Grimey Drawer

ZeeBoi posted:

please no tumblr/social justice/etc. chat

Have some intentional awkward:

I could understand the rare and awe-inspiring triple hoverhand if it was a delicate costume, but that's definitely a hired booth babe wearing a professionally-made outfit for their events so the awkward just piles on.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
I watched this lady's episode on TV just now. Most delusional person I've ever witnessed. Even the doctor loving gave up. She won't live another year. It's drat sad actually. :smith:

http://www.examiner.com/article/my-600-lb-life-takes-viewers-on-penny-s-story-on-tlc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎

Ogive posted:

I like how it didn't occur to her most people in a wedding won't be part of the party.
Hey oppressor, check your social awareness privilege. Not all of us are born knowing these rules.

• Locked thread