Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002

Darth123123 posted:

Load bearing drywall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
LOL crap countries like Russia and Brazil can't even get their poo poo together for an Olympics or World Cup. In the USA there are events the size of the World Cup every single weekend in the fall. :dukedog:

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
you complain cumsheets, we take. sleep on bare bed.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I wonder what the difference is in sex between athletes between the summer and winter Olympics.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

BigBoss posted:

LOL crap countries like Russia and Brazil can't even get their poo poo together for an Olympics or World Cup. In the USA there are events the size of the World Cup every single weekend in the fall. :dukedog:

it's funny because less than half the people who watch the world cup watch the super bowl/the olympics

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Seoinin posted:

the winter groverlympics

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For people that hate pooping by themselves.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

you complain cumsheets, we take. sleep on bare bed.

glory to arstotzka

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
Sochi 2014: An Indeterminate Amount of Semen

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Three Olives posted:

Come on we already have those in Texas.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

i'm looking forward to the winter olympics for the first time in my life and i'm glad this thread exists.

until the inevitable hosed up terrorist attack

Dr VideoGames 0.299
Feb 15, 2007

i really think you're overestimating how much
i love having dog shit smushed all over my face
b-b-but Putin! he's super masculine and could piledrive a bear and mumble mumble russia fetish, weird fixation on soviet era customs long extict

Megafunk
Oct 19, 2010

YEAH!
Is Pavel Petel going to be in the opening ceremony?

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.
terrorists are gonna check into their hotels then wonder why they're even bothering

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

ya this is infinitely more entertaining than the actual olympics themselves

including hockey

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Darth123123 posted:

Load bearing drywall

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi

Three Olives posted:

a turd has hit the second toilet

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

One of my friends went and now I'm afraid for his life. tbh he is from Russia so maybe he knows what he's getting into.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

NoneSuch posted:

it's funny because less than half the people who watch the world cup watch the super bowl/the olympics

I'm only thing about FBS and NFL games. If you throw in FBS and below, plus any NBA, MLB, NHL, and NASCAR events that may be going on, the amount of people moving around for sporting events in just any random weekend in the USA is insane. From a logistics and dollars standpoint, having every single Olympics in the US is the smart thing to do.

But the IOC hates the US and is all butthurt because Obama has better poo poo to do than kiss their rear end so we get Sochi or whatever.

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002

are you loving serious Russia

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

reporters don't understand russian way

if hotel bad, get drunk till you don't care

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Multi-level toilets:

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

:wtc:

Dr VideoGames 0.299
Feb 15, 2007

russia is fine if you're a russian; god help you if you're not

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Jesus Christ, what happened to Abe's av?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

the trick is to drink vodka until you stop caring

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
@OlympianBob

strange hairy man in bathroom, reading newspaper. has been there for 3 days. doesnt speak english & will not leave, only grunts. plz advise

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

someone apparently didn't call Miss Utility http://www.pinterest.com/pin/158681586843666011/

Dr VideoGames 0.299
Feb 15, 2007

calling all my turds liver pancakes from now on, which is startlingly accurate

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Call Me Abey posted:

are you loving serious Russia
apparently they decided the right order to built stuff was house, then the tunnel underneath it.

Fried Watermelon posted:

One of my friends went and now I'm afraid for his life. tbh he is from Russia so maybe he knows what he's getting into.
dude's gonna get rich off scamming/robbing tourists.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

will i be able to easily procure krokodil at the Winter Olympics this is important

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

Phlegmish posted:

will i be able to easily procure krokodil at the Winter Olympics this is important

yes bring lightbulbs and/or showercurtain

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

mcvey posted:

Shouldn't Sochi already have a tonne of hotels with it being a popular resort?

Maybe this is considered totally normal for a tourist hotspot in Russia? :shrug:

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

Yodzilla posted:

someone apparently didn't call Miss Utility http://www.pinterest.com/pin/158681586843666011/

I'll joke about Russian infrastructure and planning and all but that is just some plain old idiotic bullshit.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
i got hpv just looking at that picture of the yellow water

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Malinois posted:

I'll joke about Russian infrastructure and planning and all but that is just some plain old idiotic bullshit.
It's excellent planning, a lot of rich Russians got a lot of money out of this! Too bad about the workers not being paid, and eating dog food.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I have to get on the IOC. I can't imagine how insane the bribes must be.

"Well, your bid for the Olympics in a subtropical city that's next to a bunch of pissed off terrorists, but your check cleared so we don't have a problem with that"

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

Fat Ogre posted:

Maybe this is considered totally normal for a tourist hotspot in Russia? :shrug:

foreign visitors not appreciate dog in hotel room

who need furniture or working toilet when you get loving pet/meal?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Arian_Samurai posted:

"Well, your bid for the Olympics in a subtropical city that's next to a bunch of pissed off terrorists, but your check cleared so we don't have a problem with that"

seriously the terrorists can probably just drive there from their underground terrorist lairs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.
I remember hearing Henry Rollins do a bit about getting seriously bad watery shits from drinking the tap water in Moscow.

It should just be common knowledge at this point that you shouldn't drink or really use the tap water in any country that doesn't speak English by default and even then you should still be cautious.

• Locked thread