Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax

it is posted:

Didn't you learn how to do things you don't want to do in law school? If you don't want to work at IBM's legal department badly enough to do a stupid little 20-minute thing you don't like, you probably shouldn't even apply. That is pretty much the equivalent of "why do I have to learn about the Civil War, I'll never use this in real life."

Yes, I learned all about tax law and securities. But as I said, I'm gonna do it regardless. I'm not gonna give up. After doing more research, it appears as if they gave me a verbal abilities test. I've done some practice ones online and I think it will be fine. I'm much better with words anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pudgygiant
Apr 8, 2004

Garnet and black? More like gold and blue or whatever the fuck colors these are

Duro posted:

Ok, so I applied for a job at IBM in their in-house legal department, and they sent me an e-mail asking me to complete an online proficiency exam....

Has anyone ever had to do this? I hope they aren't technical computer questions because it would have absolutely nothing to do with my job and I'm sure as hell not some computer whiz

Yes that's a thing, it only matters if you do terrible on it.

Did you get referred? If not you screwed someone out of 5k.

TheFlyingDutchman
May 26, 2005
Skyway wanderer

Duro posted:

Ok, so I applied for a job at IBM in their in-house legal department, and they sent me an e-mail asking me to complete an online proficiency exam....

Has anyone ever had to do this? I hope they aren't technical computer questions because it would have absolutely nothing to do with my job and I'm sure as hell not some computer whiz

As someone that has worked for IBM, that test means absolutely dick. They don't actually use it for anything, and most times it is given to you AFTER you have received an offer. I wouldn't worry about it at all. Take it drunk is my suggestion.

Pudgygiant
Apr 8, 2004

Any of yall have a CCNP, secret or higher clearance, and want to go to Afghanistan to make gently caress you money for a couple years?

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Pudgygiant posted:

Any of yall have a CCNP, secret or higher clearance, and want to go to Afghanistan to make gently caress you money for a couple years?

How much gently caress you money are we talking about here?

TheFlyingDutchman
May 26, 2005
Skyway wanderer

psydude posted:

How much gently caress you money are we talking about here?

If it's one of those "Need a CCIE to recalibrate satellite dishes" then it is "gently caress you" money from the company. Aka I could work at a grocery store and make more. THAT is gently caress you money.

Sepist
Dec 26, 2005

FUCK BITCHES, ROUTE PACKETS

Gravy Boat 2k
No those afghan jobs pay a retarded amount of money. One of the contractors I work with was making 350k overseas for a while.

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

Any chance anything like that can be done without already having the security clearance?

Pudgygiant
Apr 8, 2004

TheFlyingDutchman posted:

If it's one of those "Need a CCIE to recalibrate satellite dishes" then it is "gently caress you" money from the company. Aka I could work at a grocery store and make more. THAT is gently caress you money.
It's 3%er money.

sudo rm -rf posted:

Any chance anything like that can be done without already having the security clearance?
Not for this one unfortunately, it's working with military networks so they don't want to pay you for 6 months of doing nothing waiting for your clearance to roll in.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Sepist posted:

350k overseas for a while.

This is apparently no longer the case.

psydude fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Feb 10, 2014

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
Hey hifi,
I heard that you got a call from the company. They also informed me that for what ever reason you were not a 'cultural fit. ' sorry buddy :( out of curiosity what kinds of questions did they ask you?

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

sterster posted:

Hey hifi,
I heard that you got a call from the company. They also informed me that for what ever reason you were not a 'cultural fit. ' sorry buddy :( out of curiosity what kinds of questions did they ask you?

She asked me why I thought the position was a good fit (the requirements read like a copy of my internship through college), had me go over my resume, and pick two of your cultural tenants and explain how they resonated with me. Nothing technical, and there weren't any follow-up questions.

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe

hifi posted:

She asked me why I thought the position was a good fit (the requirements read like a copy of my internship through college), had me go over my resume, and pick two of your cultural tenants and explain how they resonated with me. Nothing technical, and there weren't any follow-up questions.

This sucks. Sometimes I hate 'our' fanaticism and almost blind marching towards our culture. The development team is actually working on getting our own culture requirements setup as many of our interviewees get dropped becuase of the cultural interview. They are perfectly qualified but becuase you(not specifically you but candidates in general) either lack social skills as is common for Product Engineers or from some other unknown reasons they disqualify them.

On a side note there is another company that hit me up on LinkedIn looking for a QA maybe you could try there. They don't seem to have the position listed on their site but it was listed on LinkedIn under their company profile. http://cybersponse.com/about/jobs

Ganondork
Dec 26, 2012

Ganondork
My experience: BS in Computer Science from Quinnipiac University. Worked 4+ years for a SaaS web software company out of East Hartford, CT. Started in support, moved to the data integration team in less than a year, and have been a full time developer for 8 months. During my time on the integration team, I developed software part-time, and deployed and supported data integration projects. I also maintain our RESTful API, and am constantly refactoring and enhancing our core product. Over the past 2 years, I've worked with the standard client side stack: HTML5, CSS3, javascript, jQuery. Server side I've been working in Coldfusion and some Java, but am looking to get away - far away - from Coldfusion development.

What I'm looking for: A software developement or engineer position

What I'm NOT looking for: Software support, QA, project/product management, anything Coldfusion related.

Where I live: Connecticut

Where I'm looking: NYC area, or remote.

When I can start: 2-4 weeks after an offer.

Requirements: Full-time, must be a software development position.

Can be reached via: PM or email.

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer
I have a friend with some pull at his company, who got me in for interview, told me I was practically locked in for the position and that everybody wanted to hire me, then my hopes were dashed when the president told my friend he'd settle for no less than a 5+ year VoIP veteran, who also had my generalist skills, for the position. Apparently there were 2 positions they were seeking to fill and they've been merged into 1. So, it looks like my ticket back to Toronto has fallen through, and I'm on the market for another.

My Experience: B.Sc. Computer Science from University of Guelph, 3+ years as sole IT/helpdesk person in dual business office which has expanded from about 40 people to over 100. Linux/Windows server, Linux/windows/osx desktop support, imaging/desktop deployment, asterisk, freepbx, sonicwall, barracuda, zimbra, google apps for business, network infrastructure & installation, DNS/DHCP/NAT/miscellaneous routing stuff, some rackspace, some AWS, some ESX, some apache

What I'm looking for: any kind of support, sysadmin, or infrastructure role

Where I live: Hamilton, ON

Where I'm Looking: Toronto, ON or GTA or GTA suburbs

Requirements: Full-time or contract, salary commensurate with position (currently gross $34k/yr), on-call schedule somewhat less frequent than 24/7/365

Can be reached by email

I also currently have no idea where to look for technical jobs online in TO except craigslist, and those are all seeming to be either way out of my league in terms of years of experience required, or low-level under-$15-hourly part-time gigs, so any advice on where to look would be amazing.

arnbiguous fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Feb 20, 2014

sanchez
Feb 26, 2003
Reposting, pretty much the same deal as last time, this is a new position though. DC Area.

Tier II Windows Admin - The perfect fit here would be someone who already works for an IT consulting firm in a similar role, and is a solid admin who can also perform migrations (file/application/email) perhaps with some guidance etc. I'd say 3-4 years of experience at a minimum. Windows Server, IIS, Exchange, Cisco and Sonicwall experience would be nice. MSP folks always seem to be terrible at anything on the network side so a solid background there would be great. As with the Tier I personality is a big deal, this is a client facing role. Our clients are all extremely nice though. We are open to relocation here. 60-70k plus overtime.

Nibilus
Feb 8, 2013
Who are we?
One of the largest Collision Repair companies in the Nation (US).

Where are we?
Corporate Office in the North Dallas/Frisco Area, slightly west.

What are we looking for?
I am looking for a Tier 1-3 capable helpdesk team member at our corporate office. We have a specialized helpdesk environment that is more then just basic hardware/desktop support. Its a mix of Systems Administration and helpdesk support. Pay is between 22/hr to 25/hr plus overtime and must be able to work every 4th or 5th Saturday. General phone call assistance, 90% break/fix, 10% projects. Yearly raises, "OK" benefits, and a great team.

We would like someone who has a basic understanding of prioritizing tickets and a basic understanding of Active Directory and MS Office. We say we want a Associates or 3 years equiv of work experience, but i do not care, you have to be the type of person who wants to be at this job or you will not like it. We can only make you laugh so much to enjoy it.

Position is for immediate filling or within a few weeks. This position must be filled by first week or second week of March.

If you are interested PM me[edit: enabled my pms], i will send you the career location to submit resume and do an application. Please Note: I may or may not do the interview, and you will not report to me. The only thing i will need to know is when you submit it and your name so i can pull it to the top of the list.

Nibilus fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Feb 19, 2014

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I LOVE Musk and his pro-first-amendment ways. X is the future.

Nibilus posted:

Who are we?

Where are we?

What are we looking for?
I am looking for a Tier 1-3 capable helpdesk team member at our corporate office. We have a specialized helpdesk environment that is more then just basic hardware/desktop support. Its a mix of Systems Administration and helpdesk support. Pay is between 22/hr to 25/hr plus overtime and must be able to work every 4th or 5th Saturday. General phone call assistance, 90% break/fix, 10% projects. Yearly raises, "OK" benefits, and a great team.

We would like someone who has a basic understanding of prioritizing tickets and a basic understanding of Active Directory and MS Office. We say we want a Associates or 3 years equiv of work experience, but i do not care, you have to be the type of person who wants to be at this job or you will not like it. We can only make you laugh so much to enjoy it.

Position is for immediate filling or within a few weeks. This position must be filled by first week or second week of March.

If you are interested PM me, i will send you the career location to submit resume and do an application. Please Note: I may or may not do the interview, and you will not report to me. The only thing i will need to know is when you submit it and your name so i can pull it to the top of the list.
Interested, but you don't have PMs enabled.

FUTURE JAZZ
May 17, 2009

"Like Jamiroquai, but with the beeps and boops of Jarre.
Ask me about my new weird america klesmer Christian chamber pop band."

ConfusedUs posted:

Carbonite is always hiring developers. Main office is in Boston, with a satellite office in Sunnyvale, CA

If anything here looks up your alley, let me know. I'll refer you.
https://careers-carbonite.icims.com/jobs/search?ss=1&searchLocation=&searchCategory=&hashed=0

How strict is the degree requirement for the internship in Sunnyvale? I'm very interested and capable, but not far at all into my college degree.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

DrCommander posted:

How strict is the degree requirement for the internship in Sunnyvale? I'm very interested and capable, but not far at all into my college degree.

I'm not sure. A year or two ago it wouldn't have mattered at all. However, now that we're part of Carbonite, there might be a bit more red tape than usual.

My boss is on vacation all week, so I'll have to ask next week.

Can you send me an email early next week, so I don't forget? confusedus@gmail.com

Cavepimp
Nov 10, 2006
e: removing the post, we have our guy!

Cavepimp fucked around with this message at 16:39 on May 10, 2014

close to toast
Dec 12, 2006

Who are we?
My small but growing data visualization team at a well known company is looking for a developer. Ecommerce space.

Downtown San Francisco. Very close to BART.

What we're looking for:
As a data visualization developer you would primarily be working with Tableau, and interacting with all sorts of data sources (Hadoop/Hive, Vertica, DB2, Teradata, etc.) so must be adept at SQL and scripting experience is a plus. Illustrator, D3, jQuery, etc experience also great to have. In order to be considered we need a work sample (there's a public version of Tableau). It's ok if you're new to viz as long as you have a head for data and design sense. Put some effort into the sample to demonstrate your cleverness.

Salary/benefits:
Negotiable, but pays well. This is a really awesome opportunity. The work is fun and challenging, and overall it's an exciting field to be in. Very in demand, lots of growth potential, and very difficult to hire for. That's a calculus that's in favor of the developer, and holy poo poo that feels good. I'm happy to help with this part since I'd be your peer.

PM me or email at username (no spaces) @gmail - don't be shy, we are actively looking! Lot of crap out there it seems.

No kool-aid drinkers pls.

close to toast fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Feb 19, 2014

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Cavepimp posted:

This position is NOT officially open or posted publicly but I expect it to be soon and need good candidates. I'm the IT manager and make the hiring decision, so you'd be getting a head start in the process.

Who we are: small, private software development company

What we're looking for: Internal IT support in a challenging, fast paced environment. Roughly 60-70% of your time would be internal helpdesk (and I hesitate to use that term, because most of our requests are not your typical helpdesk stuff), 30-40% widely varying project work and the occasional nerf gun fight. This would be great for someone who is ready to transition from helpdesk level stuff to more of a Windows sysadmin role, as I anticipate us growing more in the next year or two. Need to be able to own and execute small projects, and be organized, driven, and detail oriented enough to work independently much of the time. The ideal candidate is probably a generalist who has exposure to a lot of things, including networking, VPNs, VMware/Hyper-V, Exchange, SQL, Sharepoint, MS CRM, VOIP (Shoretel a plus), and possibly Visual Studio/Team Foundation Server. MS certifications and education a plus, 3-5 years of relevant experience is probably appropriate.

I want to stress that this position is not right for everyone. It is fast paced and hectic at times, and requires someone with good time management skills and the ability to juggle shifting priorities. If you want a job with a lot of downtime to browse the internet, this is not your gig. On the other hand, the people here are great, IT is recognized as important here, I'm a pretty cool guy (I think), and we get to do a lot of interesting stuff.

Salary/benefits: Probably $40-$50k range, but that may be slightly wider depending on what you bring to the table. Comprehensive benefits package (medical/dental/401k/etc)

Contact: Since this isn't officially posted yet, email your resume and I'll get back to you with more info when it officially opens up if it looks like it would be a good fit. Probably in the next week or two. My username at gmail.

What are the chances of paying for relocation? I am interested but live on the opposite side of the country.

Cavepimp
Nov 10, 2006

jim truds posted:

What are the chances of paying for relocation? I am interested but live on the opposite side of the country.

We have helped with relocation for people in the past if it's clear someone is a perfect fit, but we don't do it every day. Send me your resume and we'll go from there.

FUTURE JAZZ
May 17, 2009

ConfusedUs posted:

I'm not sure. A year or two ago it wouldn't have mattered at all. However, now that we're part of Carbonite, there might be a bit more red tape than usual.

My boss is on vacation all week, so I'll have to ask next week.

Can you send me an email early next week, so I don't forget? confusedus@gmail.com

Sure thing. Do you mind if I email you prior to that in order to see if my qualifications lend themselves to what's required in the internship? I don't want to spin anyone's wheels needlessly.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

DrCommander posted:

Sure thing. Do you mind if I email you prior to that in order to see if my qualifications lend themselves to what's required in the internship? I don't want to spin anyone's wheels needlessly.

Go for it.

egoslicer
Jun 13, 2007

close to toast posted:

Who are we?
My small but growing data visualization team at a well known company is looking for a developer. Ecommerce space.

Downtown San Francisco. Very close to BART.

What we're looking for:
As a data visualization developer you would primarily be working with Tableau, and interacting with all sorts of data sources (Hadoop/Hive, Vertica, DB2, Teradata, etc.) so must be adept at SQL and scripting experience is a plus. Illustrator, D3, jQuery, etc experience also great to have. In order to be considered we need a work sample (there's a public version of Tableau). It's ok if you're new to viz as long as you have a head for data and design sense. Put some effort into the sample to demonstrate your cleverness.

Salary/benefits:
Negotiable, but pays well. This is a really awesome opportunity. The work is fun and challenging, and overall it's an exciting field to be in. Very in demand, lots of growth potential, and very difficult to hire for. That's a calculus that's in favor of the developer, and holy poo poo that feels good. I'm happy to help with this part since I'd be your peer.

PM me or email at username (no spaces) @gmail - don't be shy, we are actively looking! Lot of crap out there it seems.

No kool-aid drinkers pls.

How hard is that Tableau requirement? My wife and I just relocated here and she's touched it but spent a lot more time with d3 and DC rather than Tableau.

oh rly
Feb 22, 2006
oh rly ya rly no wai

Theresa Frontpage posted:

I have a friend with some pull at his company, who got me in for interview, told me I was practically locked in for the position and that everybody wanted to hire me, then my hopes were dashed when the president told my friend he'd settle for no less than a 5+ year VoIP veteran, who also had my generalist skills, for the position. Apparently there were 2 positions they were seeking to fill and they've been merged into 1. So, it looks like my ticket back to Toronto has fallen through, and I'm on the market for another.

My Experience: B.Sc. Computer Science from University of Guelph, 3+ years as sole IT/helpdesk person in dual business office which has expanded from about 40 people to over 100. Linux/Windows server, Linux/windows/osx desktop support, imaging/desktop deployment, asterisk, freepbx, sonicwall, barracuda, zimbra, google apps for business, network infrastructure & installation, DNS/DHCP/NAT/miscellaneous routing stuff, some rackspace, some AWS, some ESX, some apache

What I'm looking for: any kind of support, sysadmin, or infrastructure role

Where I live: Hamilton, ON

Where I'm Looking: Toronto, ON or GTA or GTA suburbs

Requirements: Full-time or contract, salary commensurate with position (currently gross $34k/yr), on-call schedule somewhat less frequent than 24/7/365

Can be reached by email

I also currently have no idea where to look for technical jobs online in TO except craigslist, and those are all seeming to be either way out of my league in terms of years of experience required, or low-level under-$15-hourly part-time gigs, so any advice on where to look would be amazing.

Sent you an email.

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer

oh rly posted:

Sent you an email.

Haha, drat, I put an expired/deactivated address in my job seeker posting. I'm sure that looks great. If you still want to get in touch with me, I edited the post to reference an address I still actually own. At least now I know that address doesn't forward to me anymore. It was so nice and short...

close to toast
Dec 12, 2006

egoslicer posted:

How hard is that Tableau requirement? My wife and I just relocated here and she's touched it but spent a lot more time with d3 and DC rather than Tableau.

Previous work with data visualization is certainly a great place to start! Send me an email at username (no spaces) @gmail and we can discuss what the next steps would be. We'd love to see a work sample.

FUTURE JAZZ
May 17, 2009

What I'm looking for: Internship possibly leading to a full time position

What I'm NOT looking for: I'm pretty open to new things.

Where I live: East Bay, CA (willing to relocate)

Where I'm looking: Anywhere. But CA would be preferred

When I can start: After this semester, 2-3 weeks after position offering. Longer if I need to move. In case you couldn't tell, I'm flexible.

Requirements: Paid or unpaid, it doesn't matter as long as I seem like a good fit and there's a possibility of full time employment.

PM or email me for any questions regarding my qualifications.

Email: murraycolin awt gmail

naughty joystick
Jun 6, 2011
My experience:graduating in June from University of Toronto; a summer internship at a Rails startup and 9 months at another University with CodeIgniter, worked with HTML5/CSS3/jQuery/SQL in both positions. Some coursework with Java/C/Python.

What I'm looking for: A new graduate/junior/entry position, given my experience something in Web would be nice but I'll work on anything :shobon:

Where I live: Toronto (will relocate)

Where I'm looking: Anywhere but Toronto, preferably outside of Canada

When I can start: ASAP + relocation time upon offer, I'm free this semester

Requirements: Fulltime/paid internship

Can be reached via: PM, email

Nibilus
Feb 8, 2013
I have an IT Management position open. Pretty much the same stuff as my previous post.

Who are we?

Where are we?

What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has extensive(5-8 years minimum) experience in an IT help desk environment and at a management level. Must be able to communicate effectively, and must be able to work in a team environment. As usually select candidate must have some experience in Active Directory and general ticketing strategies within a help desk ticket system like Remedy.

Select candidate will be supervising 4 to 6 help desk team members, with the support of IT Operations team. This position will be responsible for scheduling and maintaining and positive workflow within the help desk as well as laying down policy and procedures as needed.

Pay is negotiable (ranging between $60K/yr and $80K/yr) based on experience and how much the management team likes the candidate.

Position is for immediate filling or within a few weeks. This position must be filled by end of March, but sooner is better.

If you are interested PM me, i will send you the career location to submit resume and do an application. Please Note: I may or may not do the interview, and you will not report to me. The only thing i will need to know is when you submit it and your name so i can pull it to the top of the list.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

DrCommander posted:

What I'm looking for: Internship possibly leading to a full time position

What I'm NOT looking for: I'm pretty open to new things.

Where I live: East Bay, CA (willing to relocate)

Where I'm looking: Anywhere. But CA would be preferred

When I can start: After this semester, 2-3 weeks after position offering. Longer if I need to move. In case you couldn't tell, I'm flexible.

Requirements: Paid or unpaid, it doesn't matter as long as I seem like a good fit and there's a possibility of full time employment.

PM or email me for any questions regarding my qualifications.

Email: murraycolin awt gmail

I responded to your email, man.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
If I wanted general career advice (related to programming), is there a different thread I should post in?

Right now I live in Boston and do webdev work. Pretty basic stuff, but there isn't any possibility for advancement with my current job. I was wondering what a good next step for me would be.

Amphion
Jun 10, 2012

All we know is... he's called The Stig.

No Wave posted:

If I wanted general career advice (related to programming), is there a different thread I should post in?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3376083
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3607482

evol262
Nov 30, 2010
#!/usr/bin/perl

No Wave posted:

Right now I live in Boston and do webdev work. Pretty basic stuff, but there isn't any possibility for advancement with my current job. I was wondering what a good next step for me would be.

Also we (Redhat) have an enormous engineering office in Westford. If you spot a job on our careers page you like, PM me.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

No Wave posted:

We've got some senior front-end and web engineer positions available over at Carbonite.

https://careers-carbonite.icims.com/jobs/search?ss=1&searchLocation=&searchCategory=&hashed=0

PM me or email confusedus@gmail.com. I can get your resume through to a Real Person in the talent department. I've gotten a couple of goons interviews and one a job in the last couple months. There's another one going through interviews right now.

Same goes for anyone in this thread. We have offices in Boston, MA and Sunnyvale, CA and there is a wide spread of positions including Product Management, Software Developers/Engineers, Sysadmins, Network Architects, and a whole host of business/management roles.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
Much appreciated - I'm still thinking out higher-level general direction, but I'll keep you in mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

:siren:Reposting because my last job offer broke down in negotiation. :(

What I'm looking for: Been doing professional software-configuration/analyst/QA(standard, unit, and regression testing) work for approximatley five years now, hit a bit of a wall in terms of advancement at my current employer and looking to make a change. I have quite a bit of experience configuring and deploying proprietary software packages, as well as in the Health and Welfare Benefits Administration arena. Also have leadership experience of a team numbering anywhere between 12-15 individuals.

What I'm NOT looking for: Tech Support

Where I live: Orlando, FL (willing to relocate)

Where I'm looking: Flexible

When I can start: ASAP.

Requirements: Let's talk. Full time is a must, and while not required, a decent benefits package is a huge value-add.

Email: mattmartin.it AT gmail

close to toast posted:

Who are we?
Emailed you.

Deviant fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Feb 24, 2014