Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Karnegal posted:

umm... what are the drop odds on the GungHo Samba Collab? Because if I can buy ruby kings for 10 stam a pop this is going to be crazy.

One run per user only.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Lack of Groove Coaster is really pissing me off. Did they punish them for the early announcement? Running it now would be a good time before the EVA collab starts.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Karnegal posted:

umm... what are the drop odds on the GungHo Samba Collab? Because if I can buy ruby kings for 10 stam a pop this is going to be crazy.

100%, but it's a one-time dungeon.

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?

ReidRansom posted:

100%, but it's a one-time dungeon.

I knew it was too good to be true

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

berserker posted:

Someone in Japan will spend the money to do this.

They already did. While max-skilling their AA Luci's

mphill
Nov 14, 2004

ASK ME HOW FAR LEBRON'S DICK CAN FIT INSIDE MY MOUTH

FrickenMoron posted:

Lack of Groove Coaster is really pissing me off. Did they punish them for the early announcement? Running it now would be a good time before the EVA collab starts.

Cross your fingers that it's the special surprise they mentioned (just don't hold your breath).

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
It won't be Indian evos, it'll be Hercules and we'll all be like what the hell

Until I replace Bastet with him on my L/L Ra team and bask in glorious 50% more God damage for 4 turns.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Eej posted:

It won't be Indian evos, it'll be Hercules and we'll all be like what the hell

Until I replace Bastet with him on my L/L Ra team and bask in glorious 50% more God damage for 4 turns.

drat is that what he does? Also taking you to 1HP would be useful for HP threshold teams where you healed too much but not enough to get back into the threshold.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

drat is that what he does? Also taking you to 1HP would be useful for HP threshold teams where you healed too much but not enough to get back into the threshold.

Yeah, Hercules is pretty good, him and Echidna the best friends.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Pretty much any combo team that uses a delay can get a ton of mileage out of Hercules. Of course, that means he's mostly useless against bosses with preemptive shields.

Triarii
Jun 14, 2003

Slightly overestimated my damage output on the first floor of Satan against a Kraken with a 1 turn attack counter left, figured I just wasted 50 stamina, but then

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

Good to know the drop rate in Scarlet Snake is terrible. Here I thought getting a naga would be easy.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

ChikoDemono posted:

Good to know the drop rate in Scarlet Snake is terrible. Here I thought getting a naga would be easy.

It's seriously about ten times better than the droprates in normal dungeons. Are you running it on Expert?

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

Yeah, only have enough stamina for 4 runs, so it'll be awhile.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Anyone have D/L Ra up for satan?

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

Mayakashi posted:

Slightly overestimated my damage output on the first floor of Satan against a Kraken with a 1 turn attack counter left, figured I just wasted 50 stamina, but then

Same here, oh wait no actually I died. Oh well, I was just trying to grab a Satan to level up for awakening, not super high priority, but it was an easy way to spend that fresh rank up XP before going to bed. :(

FirstPlayer
Jan 1, 2007

Beat me up and earn
fifteen respect points

I've got an unevolved one if you want to toss me a friend request. 314,879,299

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

Not sure how's everybody else rates on SSP today but i've been getting a Naga every 30 stamina :aaa: 7 Naga in 13 runs!

(probably just jinxed it!)

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
So, since trifruits will come before twinlits this time, how would I best go about doing it?

I was thinking about awakening Bastet, and using her + Yomi. But what about the rest of the team? Or maybe something completely different would be easier/more reliable?

Box: http://www.padherder.com/user/uXs/monsters/

Not pictured: 3 tamadra, 2.5 million in green exp, 1.5 million in dark exp, and 6 blue pengs.

xarg
Sep 17, 2008

IF A MAN DRINK LIKE THAT AND HE DONT EAT HE IS GOING TO DIE

Yep. 322 607 201. only level 57 though

Deathwing
Aug 16, 2008

madstrike posted:

Not sure how's everybody else rates on SSP today but i've been getting a Naga every 30 stamina :aaa: 7 Naga in 13 runs!

(probably just jinxed it!)

If i'd managed to finish the Expert runs I tried along with the others, I would have gotten at least 3 in 6 or 7 runs....still picked up my first one from a try on Int so far though, so not completely unhappy :)

heisenberg
Dec 17, 2008
Got 1 after my 2nd run. So, after I max awake my already max-skilled one, I'll have another in case my Neptune idea for Twinlits fails.

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

Less complaining from me. Got my first naga after the 8th run, in Int no less.

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?
Well, 3-stoned my 1st Satan attempt. 2 to Lilith with consecutive boards missing a Kirin color, 1 to trip synched vamps and a low combo that left 2 alive with just a hair of life.

All-in-all, I'm OK paying 3 stones for Satan, and I can imagine that he'd be fairly easy 0 stone to farm skill ups of dupes in a couple months when my team is actually leveled up. God, I love Kirin, can't with to get the dubliths to evo her.

Also got a bonus Vamp and Lilith. :toot:

EDIT: Satans + was RCV :downs:

EDIT 2: 2 naga and a +egg on my first run of SSP int (for the stone), today is going to be a good PAD day

Karnegal fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Feb 22, 2014

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010
So, what does 3x chaser invade mean in practical terms? Legend is normally 4%, I think? So is it just 12% or does it end up being better than that?

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Given the SSP drop rate, it's going to be a long while before I max skill my Echidna without stoning isn't it?

Unknown_PC
Oct 9, 2002

What do you mean it's not done!?

Murgos posted:

So, what does 3x chaser invade mean in practical terms? Legend is normally 4%, I think? So is it just 12% or does it end up being better than that?

Sitting at 9 chasers out of 50 legend runs right now with 3x appearance boost.

Before I got 20 chasers after 290 legend runs without 3x. So yeah, quite a significant boost.

So probably around 7% base, ~20% during 3x appearance for legend.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Unknown_PC posted:

Sitting at 9 chasers out of 50 legend runs right now with 3x appearance boost.

Before I got 20 chasers after 290 legend runs without 3x. So yeah, quite a significant boost.

So probably around 7% base, ~20% during 3x appearance for legend.

This makes me so very hopeful.

The 2x drop rate doesn't mean anything for this since chasers are a 100% drop regardless, right?

Shark Tower
Dec 31, 2008
Humbly requesting a D/L Anubis to attempt Satan with.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

Shark Tower posted:

Humbly requesting a D/L Anubis to attempt Satan with.

You've got mail.

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

So this week might be our last shot at Trifruits/Twinlits before they replace the tamadras with babies, no? Definitely going to have to stone the hell out of Trifruits so I can skill my RSonia and stockpile some tamas.

Diagnosis Mpreg posted:

Given the SSP drop rate, it's going to be a long while before I max skill my Echidna without stoning isn't it?

Supposedly SSP has a ~20% chance to drop a naga on the final wave and a 8-10% chance to drop one in the earlier waves. So yeah it will take quite a few runs. With an event starting Monday that includes 2x skillup rate, definitely don't feed any nagas until then.

gninjagnome
Apr 17, 2003

2 stones on Satan! One non-Kirin board for Lilith, and a fat finger on Vamps, net cost of 1 stone.

Shark Tower
Dec 31, 2008

FrickenMoron posted:

You've got mail.

Thanks man. In now. Crossing fingers that this doesn't end up costing me too many stones.

Edit: It went beautifully. :dance:

Succubus (and Vamp) dropped too, so now I also have everyone in the healer girls set.

Shark Tower fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Feb 22, 2014

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Should I try to gimmick Satan using a Robin/Anubis team with various (mostly light) subs? Assuming I can pull off 8+ combos often enough.

two_step
Sep 2, 2011
Anyone have any idea what the kraken drop rate is? I kinda want one, and I ran satan 3 times this morning for awakening copies and didn't get a kraken to drop. I did get a cerberus though. If the kraken drop rate isn't terrible, I might run it again to try to pick one up.

Shark Tower
Dec 31, 2008

Evil Fluffy posted:

Should I try to gimmick Satan using a Robin/Anubis team with various (mostly light) subs? Assuming I can pull off 8+ combos often enough.

It's more or less what I just did. I ran it with Robin, 2x Banes, DD Bats and Regulus, with everyone max lvl except for Regulus who's 86. Robin's also max-awokened too for time boost. It was enough to one-shot every floor, though I did get a few lucky cascades on Satan himself.

mphill
Nov 14, 2004

ASK ME HOW FAR LEBRON'S DICK CAN FIT INSIDE MY MOUTH

Suprfli6 posted:

So this week might be our last shot at Trifruits/Twinlits before they replace the tamadras with babies, no? Definitely going to have to stone the hell out of Trifruits so I can skill my RSonia and stockpile some tamas.

Supposedly SSP has a ~20% chance to drop a naga on the final wave and a 8-10% chance to drop one in the earlier waves. So yeah it will take quite a few runs. With an event starting Monday that includes 2x skillup rate, definitely don't feed any nagas until then.

I'd say probably not re: Twinlits and Trifruit. I don't think we even know yet that the normal versions of these dungeons won't continue to exist in events, and we're still a solid 4-6 weeks behind JP in most things, so we'll probably get another event with them anyway.

Re: SSP, I'd guess your rates are reversed. In all of these survey dungeons--and I've run a loooot of them--the vast majority of my drops come from floors 1-4. I've gone stretches of almost 30 runs before with no boss drop.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Is it worth slapping down a few stones on the Pink REM when it comes around? They look pretty good as heartmakers, or using them and then a heartbreaker to get more orbs for a monocolour team.

Also goddamn you for running Pengdra Villlage and SSP on the same day. :(

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?

Pierson posted:

Is it worth slapping down a few stones on the Pink REM when it comes around? They look pretty good as heartmakers, or using them and then a heartbreaker to get more orbs for a monocolour team.

Also goddamn you for running Pengdra Villlage and SSP on the same day. :(

SSP by a million miles, pengdra village isn't even close.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heisenberg
Dec 17, 2008
Pretty sure the pink REM is a worse use of stones than the regular REM.

And poo poo, now that I have Ronia I guess I have a reason to run Trifruit. Too bad my Satan team is horribly underdeveloped. Looks like it's back to Twinlits for me.

Oh, and Tower of Jewels on the same day. Goddamnit, Gungho!

• Locked thread