Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Houle
Oct 21, 2010
I meant specifically red. Gold/Silver didn't get nearly as far thanks to the save battery...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

something
Aug 1, 2011

Have you ever seen
The most pure look of delight
On a Babby's face?

Pillbug
remarkably quick heal time

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Desperate Character posted:

It is done! Five glorious Raticates raised in tribute to our fallen digger :911:

I'm gonna wonder trade them in an hour but if any goon wants one its first come first serve

Haha, I used Hot Wings as a name for my Volcarona in White 1.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Houle posted:

I meant specifically red. Gold/Silver didn't get nearly as far thanks to the save battery...

Maybe you're thinking of the gen 3 remakes.

Also, my Gold file did last that long and then some before the battery finally died. I had a full Pokedex, too :(

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I kind of hope they end up never actually using Zapdos again. Catching a legendary and then leaving it in the box for the rest of the game is so fitting.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Sindai posted:

I kind of hope we end up never actually using Zapdos again. Catching a legendary, releasing 12 pokemon trying to get it out of the box, and then leaving it in the box for the rest of the game is so fitting.

FTFY

Congratulations! You Won.
Mar 21, 2007

THE FUTURE IS UNWRITTEN

I'm apparently some sort of wizard, because my launch day copies of Yellow and Gold still have functioning batteries.

And that's even after trying to break my copy of Yellow via save corruption glitches.

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm what the kids call: a big nerd

It is done! Five glorious Raticates raised in tribute to our fallen digger :911:

I'm gonna wonder trade them in an hour but if any goon wants one its first come first serve

I'll trade you for DigRat.
fc: 1263 6844 1789

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I'll take him if no-one else is going for him.

e: my friend code is 3582 8793 1569

No Dignity fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Feb 23, 2014

Pseudonut
Jun 1, 2004

Magic Underwear posted:

We didn't kill them, just released them back into the wild.
Bill decided he needed a more efficient process.

Pseudonut fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Feb 23, 2014

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

They're almost at the pc. I have this wonderful mental image of Red being dragged by a posessed hand towards the PC, struggling with all his might.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
At least Gastly is at the first spot, so this would be a pretty simple operation with democracy.

Not going to happen.

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009

Blaziken386 posted:

I'll trade you for DigRat.
fc: 1263 6844 1789

A Steampunk Gent posted:

I'll take him if no-one else is going for him.

e: my friend code is 3582 8793 1569

Added you both. Here's my 3DS info (edited into my post as well)
FC: 3067-5151-4488
IGN: Fantastico!

Buh
May 17, 2008
So the net result of ten hours of killing everyone is we have the exact same team as before we caught Zapdos? Have I got that right?

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

Buh posted:

So the net result of ten hours of killing everyone is we have the exact same team as before we caught Zapdos? Have I got that right?

Dux and Cabbage are both dead.

evilspacehopper
Oct 10, 2012

Hinawa remembered in death as she was in life: endlessly eating birds.

Spiritus Nox posted:

They're almost at the pc. I have this wonderful mental image of Red being dragged by a posessed hand towards the PC, struggling with all his might.

Just like Ash! Not that Ash, the other Ash.

I'm wondering if they'll ever be able to move on from this point. How long will it take to have their perfect team?

OG Necromancer
Jan 20, 2014

Buh posted:

Actually we're now carrying a Gastly around.

beru04
May 4, 2013

Stop making me realise things.

Buh posted:

Oh no, not the exact same team...

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Time to use the PC again :getin:

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Spiritus Nox posted:

You mean this?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Buh posted:

No we released all the team that we caught Zapdos with.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Wow holy poo poo, that was some competent-looking party rearrangement. Bird Jesus sitting safely in the last slot.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

You mean this?

No, like his actual hand acting against his will and dragging him towards the PC. Like Liquid Snake.

beru04
May 4, 2013

Stop making me realise things.
:siren: PC IS ACCESSED :siren:

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

oh god we're on the pc.

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm what the kids call: a big nerd
Raticates in X and Y are twitchy as hell. Which is kind of fitting for this, honestly.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

PC's on!

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Edit: Might help to add my friend code :v:

Any left?

My code is 0232-9247-4563

Buh
May 17, 2008
Oh poo poo, Dux too?
So what's the contingency plan for having absolutely no cutters?

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

...Aaaand PC's off.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
It's like watching a kid who's just watched winnie the pooh walking towards a beehive.

What are they even trying to do here? Get the antichrist? Make room for a cutter?

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Buh posted:

Oh poo poo, Dux too?
So what's the contingency plan for having absolutely no cutters?

I don't think we actually need Cut any more, but tentacools can learn it if we do. We'll be seeing a lot of those.

homphgomph
Nov 23, 2007

So that's what that feels like
Here come the democrats!

OG Necromancer
Jan 20, 2014

Tenebrais posted:

I don't think we actually need Cut any more, but tentacools can learn it if we do. We'll be seeing a lot of those.

Blaine, Giovanni, and victory road are all that's left and none of those need cut.

Holy poo poo all we have left are Blaine, Giovanni, and the elite four?

evilspacehopper
Oct 10, 2012

Hinawa remembered in death as she was in life: endlessly eating birds.

Baron O Beefdip posted:

Blaine, Giovanni, and victory road are all that's left and none of those need cut.

Holy poo poo all we have left are Blaine, Giovanni, and the elite four?

You say that like it's an easy thing....

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Anarchy Jesus ran a train on our roster, huh? RIP, all of the fallen.

Eyespy
Dec 20, 2004

When I talk about the doomed, the scum, the people who no longer give a shit...When I talk about the filth of the city...I'm talking about you.

Office Thug posted:

They used the masterball on Zapdos.

Can someone break this down for me, as I know nothing about the game. Masterball good? Zapados doubleplusgood?

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

Edit: Might help to add my friend code :v:

I'll take one if you still have any.

FC: 5343-8830-8033
IGN: Jason

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009

Blaziken386 posted:

Raticates in X and Y are twitchy as hell. Which is kind of fitting for this, honestly.

Hey do you want me to switch the one I traded you with the one nicknamed Dig Rat? I thought you were the other person I added first

el burbo posted:

Any left?

My code is 0232-9247-4563

Still two left. Added you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Eyespy posted:

Can someone break this down for me, as I know nothing about the game. Masterball good? Zapados doubleplusgood?

Zapdos is one of four legendary one-chance-to-catch pokemon in the game, the other being Articuno, Moltres, and Mewtwo.

Masterball instantly catches any one pokemon, with 100% success. You only get one in the game.

So yeah, doubleplusgood.

• Locked thread