Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inudeku
Jul 13, 2008

Houle posted:

I just found this on the TPP reddit

http://twitchshoutspokemon.nodejitsu.com/

I can see why Red blacks out so often now

Don't forget to donate! They accept dogecoin and bitcoin too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
Can't wait to see Doge and Helix likenesses on the back of my change as I get my virtual coffee

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Houle posted:

I just found this on the TPP reddit

http://twitchshoutspokemon.nodejitsu.com/

I can see why Red blacks out so often now

oh god...so thats what hes going through

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Inudeku posted:

Don't forget to donate! They accept dogecoin and bitcoin too!

The gently caress is dogecoin.

Inudeku
Jul 13, 2008

Tae posted:

I honestly have no idea.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Tae posted:

?

Rei_
May 16, 2004

The difference between confinement and rest is a shift in perspective

Tae posted:

It's bitcoin but with doge on it

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx

IronicDongz posted:

That's basically the method through which the Pokemon franchise makes so much money.
It'd honestly be far cooler if the G/S game was hacked to replace the Red fight at the end's pokemon with ours at the end of RBY.

took ten minutes:

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Tae posted:

It's a parody of bitcoin that makes actual bitcoiners really mad.

Buh
May 17, 2008
I suspect you missed something with Pidgeot there, and you should absolutely not fix it.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010

CraigK posted:

took ten minutes:

What about DVs and the equivalent to EVs in gen1? huh huh huh, did you think of that???
:catholic:

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

Tracula posted:

It's a parody of bitcoin that makes actual bitcoiners really mad.

Except people still use it just like it was Bitcoin.

Buh posted:

I suspect you missed something with Pidgeot there, and you should absolutely not fix it.

There's no way that's not on purpose, and I agree.

E: Ahhhhh, okay.

Gaspar Lewis fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Feb 27, 2014

Buh
May 17, 2008
He fixed it with a ninja edit, but Pidgeot still had Charizard attacks. Want to see that stream when they go 'lol Whirlwind' and get a Flamethrower to.the face.

Zonekeeper
Oct 27, 2007

Houle posted:

What about DVs and the equivalent to EVs in gen1? huh huh huh, did you think of that???
:catholic:

Assuming NPCs even have those in Gen2, it would be trivial to figure them out if the streamer releases the game save.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

CraigK posted:

took ten minutes:

I object, AAAIIIRRR should be level 30 tops :colbert:

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
AND WHAT IF WE GET GASTLY BACK, HUH? AND THEN HE TURNS INTO A SICK GENGAR AND YOU LOOK LIKE A drat FOOL.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Gaspar Lewis posted:

AND WHAT IF WE GET GASTLY BACK, HUH? AND THEN HE TURNS INTO A SICK GENGAR AND YOU LOOK LIKE A drat FOOL.

Literally impossible, so we're good there.

Schir
Jan 23, 2012

CraigK posted:

took ten minutes:

Omanyte already evolved, not canon. :colbert:

SoggyBobcat
Oct 2, 2013

Give him Abby. He needs to return to Red.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
Nah, it needs to be whatever we enter the Hall of Fame with. :colbert:

Xguard86
Nov 22, 2004

"You don't understand his pain. Everywhere he goes he sees women working, wearing pants, speaking in gatherings, voting. Surely they will burn in the white hot flames of Hell"

Gaspar Lewis posted:

I loving loved gengar back in the day, he was my favorite by a wide margin. I even made my mom tear that tab off the vhs where I recorded his episode of the pokemon TV show so I didn't accidently tape over it for something dumb like a swimmeet. It made me so frustrated how bad he was due to the ghost problems and other gen1 issues but he was always my lead pokemon, throwing down hypnosis and toxic, but usually just dying to my friend's blastoise with earthquake.

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx

Buh posted:

He fixed it with a ninja edit, but Pidgeot still had Charizard attacks. Want to see that stream when they go 'lol Whirlwind' and get a Flamethrower to.the face.

yeah, that editor is really picky; you have to edit one pokemon, hit the "Change" button, then move on to the next pokemon, and if you don't it reverts all the other changes to the other pokemon

SoggyBobcat
Oct 2, 2013

Anyways, is there a reason why there's a big democracy push right now?

Jack the Stripper
Feb 9, 2014

Your local cheese loving, wooden shoes wearing drug addict.

SoggyBobcat posted:

Anyways, is there a reason why there's a big democracy push right now?

I guess people get sick of training and want to get out of the mansion.

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

I think there are a bunch of people who can create trailing images. I know some who could do this as if they were just going out for a stroll.
I just want a change of scenery. Check out Seafoam and battle some trainers on the way.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Man the only thing more repetitive then the control spam is the emotes and rape(why?) talk. Here's hoping they add a ignore feature for guests.

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Luke Cage just shut you down!

SoggyBobcat posted:

Give him Abby. He needs to return to Red.

After being free from Twitch, Red decided to go find all his old friends he released.

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!
I'm a fan of the part where Nidoking still has Focus Energy.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

CraigK posted:

took ten minutes:

What program did you use for that? I love the idea of making a custom Gold game.

LAY-ZX
Nov 10, 2009

Tae posted:

A joke cryptocurrency that accidentally came to have some actual value and was used to help fund the Jamaican bobsled team. :toot:

LAY-ZX
Nov 10, 2009

whoops double post

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
You know, if one unqualified good thing has happened in this entire run, it's that it got rid of Aatrek's horrifying loving avatar.

Seriously, man, one time I spent 20 minutes figuring out how to block that one picture because I went D: every time I saw you post.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Coolguye posted:

You know, if one unqualified good thing has happened in this entire run, it's that it got rid of Aatrek's horrifying loving avatar.

Seriously, man, one time I spent 20 minutes figuring out how to block that one picture because I went D: every time I saw you post.

I'm not Aatrek, and yeah I've actually gotten PMs in the past complaining about my avatar.

Jack the Stripper
Feb 9, 2014

Your local cheese loving, wooden shoes wearing drug addict.

AATREK CURES KIDS posted:

I'm not Aatrek, and yeah I've actually gotten PMs in the past complaining about my avatar.

Now I'm interested in what it was before. :3:

Killing Vector
May 3, 2009
The live updater is now claiming that the Strength puzzles in Victory Road will stay solved even after blacking out. Specifically, that the barriers remain gone even if the boulders reset.

ScienceAndMusic
Feb 16, 2012

CANNOT STOP SHITPOSTING FOR FIVE MINUTES
I saw democracy, and for one glorious second, I wept.

Kabanaw
Jan 27, 2012

The real Pokemon begins here

Dutchfool posted:

Wonder no longer! http://esarahpalinonline.com/soap/?username=AATREK+CURES+KIDS

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Dutchfool posted:

From the Eye-Mouth Mixup in the Comedy Goldmine.

LAY-ZX
Nov 10, 2009

AATREK CURES KIDS posted:

From the Eye-Mouth Mixup in the Comedy Goldmine.

Whoever did the Geordi deserves a medal oh my god.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
Incidentally, to answer an earlier question, our current inventory consists of the Super Rod, the S.S. Ticket, and the Secret Key. We don't have any balls left.

• Locked thread