Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎
Goddamn; where's a name change threat when you need one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Not touching a fat woman's arse? Now that's white privilege. :v:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

This photo has so much going on :stare:

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

I'd give odds that she's a Doctor Who fan. I just get that vibe.

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

Inspector Zenigata has a new favorite as of 22:32 on Apr 2, 2014

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

FrozenVent posted:

There's never been a black Doctor though

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

FrozenVent posted:

Isn't Doctor Who like the cis white male patriarch of the entire universe?

Shadowgate
May 6, 2007

Soiled Meat

What site puts these images together? I want to browse some of them.

Thinky Whale
Aug 2, 2012

All that most maddens and torments; all that stirs up the lees of things; all truth with malice in it; all that cracks the sinews and cakes the brain; all the subtle demonisms of life and thought; all evil were visibly personified, and made practically assailable in Fry.

Inspector Zenigata posted:

Up until the last box I believed it, but I'd wager that that's one of those okcupid photoshops that are put onto random photos of ugly people. Either that or a gimmick account.

Yeah it looks like one of those fedora guys they usually get made about making an awkward attempt to turn it around.

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Help Im Alive posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z8hevgZH44

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
I'm really loving that framed Kramer.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Well guys, I guess our patriarchal days are numbered. And it was such a blast, too. :(

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Help Im Alive posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1C2Bw2lZh8

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Thinky Whale posted:

Yeah it looks like one of those fedora guys they usually get made about making an awkward attempt to turn it around.

I get more of a "LOL SO RANDOM!" vibe than a "SMASH STRAIGHT WHITE TESTICLES" one. The Hello Kitty poster, hilarious Seinfeld poster, ironic "Handicapped Parking" sign, lawn gnome, and ironic hideous "retro" furniture/decorations don't really sell the whole "rah rah fight the white male power" angle.

edit: grammar

GOTTA STAY FAI has a new favorite as of 00:29 on Feb 28, 2014

no_shit_columbo
Jul 26, 2013

karl fungus posted:

I'm really loving that framed Kramer.

The framing is actually part of the poster and not an actual frame :(

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

1-800-DOG-LAW posted:

Some kind of creature from a roleplaying game, I think. I posted it in PYF bad tattoos and they identified it, but I don't remember.

From further away, I thought it was Alien with a big boner.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

From what I've seen that fan thing has better effects and acting than the actual Dr. Who.

I was looking at the Twitch Plays Pokemon imgur gallery and someone posted a screen of their desktop. It certainly made me hot beneath the collar.

Forti
May 5, 2009

Yo this is pretty awkward

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011

Everyone needs to read this.

Basically the Pictures for Sad Children artist went insane and started burning copies of the book people paid for from his Kickstarter. He then posts that he's super poor with only $750 in his paypal/bank account and says he'll burn another book for every email he gets asking about if the books have been shipped yet.

I think. Dude writes like poo poo.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Goddamn, what a douche. I hope his family manages to get him the help he so desperately needs.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Horrible Smutbeast posted:

Everyone needs to read this.

Basically the Pictures for Sad Children artist went insane and started burning copies of the book people paid for from his Kickstarter. He then posts that he's super poor with only $750 in his paypal/bank account and says he'll burn another book for every email he gets asking about if the books have been shipped yet.

I think. Dude writes like poo poo.

I couldn't make it through 1/10th of that rambling bullshit.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.
So does this mean he isn't going to make any more stick figure comics about ghosts that cry and want to kill themselves or whatever?

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
On further examination, it looks like he failed to calculate production and shipping costs when he put up the kickstarter rewards tiers so he decided to burn everything and rant about capitalism because he's a crazy person.

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011

Stultus Maximus posted:

I couldn't make it through 1/10th of that rambling bullshit.

I'm trying so hard. Now he's blaming everything on him mentioning his "sexuality" (i think he thinks he's gay or trans) and that's why nobody wants to help him now. Oh and he's looking for people to give him money with nothing in return now, because he doesn't want to be apart of CAPITALISM and

Jesus christ this dude is having a full out mental breakdown. I hope somebody commits him to a psych ward so he can get back on track, maybe start some medication and deal with things.

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.

This guy hangs out at a bar I frequent... May have to stop going there.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Throwdown posted:

This guy hangs out at a bar I frequent... May have to stop going there.

Male Corset, sheer top, lovely ponytail, and horrible tatoos.

I'm not sure if it's better or worse that he didn't go full on body mods and had the horns implanted.

Softface
Feb 16, 2011

Some things can't be unseen

I got my book from him a few months ago, so at least I got that and a series of insane emails from this Kickstarter. Considering the comic's been taken off the internet this is the only way I'll get to read PFSC anymore.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

I was looking at the Twitch Plays Pokemon imgur gallery and someone posted a screen of their desktop. It certainly made me hot beneath the collar.

I hope that this is just a guy taking notes in class.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
If I'm looking at that anime babe right, that's not his desktop image that's his banner for his web browser. What a weird gently caress, needs to constantly have animes lying in front of him.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

1-800-DOG-LAW posted:

Crossposting from goon.jpg

I swear to God I used to work with that guy.

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

I HATE WHITE MEN! I WON'T LET THEM TOUCH MY HOT rear end

(has picture of white male she idolises on the wall)

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist

A Saucy Bratwurst posted:

I HATE WHITE MEN! I WON'T LET THEM TOUCH MY HOT rear end

(has picture of white male she idolises on the wall)

*Racist white male.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

N. Senada posted:

If I'm looking at that anime babe right, that's not his desktop image that's his banner for his web browser. What a weird gently caress, needs to constantly have animes lying in front of him.

Oh good, what a well-adjusted person. I'm glad we can't see his desktop.

no_shit_columbo
Jul 26, 2013

Orcs and Ostriches posted:

*Racist white male.

you can't spell racist without cis

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Orcs and Ostriches posted:

*Racist white male.

He's not a racist, that's what's so insane about this.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

PCOS Bill posted:

What part of 'white' and 'male' do you not understand?

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

PCOS Bill posted:

All white males are racists, if they weren't racists they wouldn't be male, or white, or not both anyway.

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

EmmyOk posted:

From what I've seen that fan thing has better effects and acting than the actual Dr. Who.

MOST VISITED

/b/Random
Reddit
Kotaku
Crunchy Roll

It speaks for itself.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

PCOS Bill posted:

I got it! That's funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nocal
Mar 7, 2007

FrozenVent posted:

All white males are racists, if they weren't racists they wouldn't be male, or white, or not both anyway.

If you were fooled by this obviously fake "joke" profile, you are a mental retardate, HTH

• Locked thread