Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ellaybee
Jun 17, 2005

Vidmaster posted:

I have a pile of devilits too, so hopefully I'll either roll a DA meta this weekend

Don't worry if you don't, because I can assure you that they don't provide skill-ups for DMeta. I've tried about a dozen times now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
Geeze this dragon team of mine, where the average level is 30, almost has as much HP as my 60+ avg level lucifer team. Nowhere near the rcv though.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I wasn't planning on doing the dragon zombie dungeon but after wasting so much time on the twins I went for it.

Used a friend's GrOnia and went in with a DJ/Laphroaig/Lagavulin/ADK/Nebra team. The whole thing was trivially easy and between the orb changes and the whiskey bolts it was over in ten minutes.

Left the DJ on. It is max-skilled and lvl 97 so it should help.

Unknown_PC
Oct 9, 2002

What do you mean it's not done!?
As noted by IRC, Droidragon getting some awakenings :staredog:

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Knew I should have kept my spare ones around :v:

Did the master level of zombie dungeon. Very easy with 2 drawn joker leads but very very slow. Was never in danger of dying even with random poo poo in the other slots like level 10 ancient dragons.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

At last something to do with our spares!

Eddain
May 6, 2007

So if he's fully awakened he provides 60% resist to poison, blind, and jammers?

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

That's quite the boost. I like it (not that I have the tamadra for it)

MissMarple
Aug 26, 2008

:ms:

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Knew I should have kept my spare ones around :v:
I knew there was a reason I kept my spare ones around :v:

madmac
Jun 22, 2010
Did Legend Zombie Dragon with my CDK/ADK/Toytops/Draggie/Wind Mechdragon team and some wimpy ADK friend and it was absurdly easy. Didn't even manage to stall long enough to get my good actives up everything died so quickly. Will probably try legend once with UPC's Gronia and see how it goes.

Edit: One stoned Legend with UPC's Gronia from getting orb starved on floor three, otherwise simple. Boss only got one attack off before dying, Sonia+Draggie+Mech took off about 75% of his health. There's no actual reason to run Legend over super easy 30 stamina Master, though.

madmac fucked around with this message at 13:21 on Feb 28, 2014

AG3
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about spending hundreds of dollars on Mass Effect 2 emoticons and Avatars.

Oven Wrangler

I can't imagine anyone but the Japanese players have enough Tamadra lying around to spend on those awakenings.

Onion Rings
Sep 20, 2001
13 pulls in JP and not one god from the fest. I am so disappointed right now.

AG3
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about spending hundreds of dollars on Mass Effect 2 emoticons and Avatars.

Oven Wrangler
By the way, if anyone needs another Green Sonia for Zombie Dragon today I've got a max level/Awoken one I'll keep up for today: 341,583,261

heisenberg
Dec 17, 2008
So, I think I spent like 15 stones on Twinlits yesterday, 12 of em on stamina refreshes, mostly because it's so easy to get hosed with skyfalls on round 1. Final haul:

6 angelits
6 Tama
4 devilits

So, my flaming shitbird is now the non-shameful F/L, Zeus and Hera are getting ult'ed when super kings come around, and I have 12 tama sitting around. Sonia is queued up for 5 one she gets evo'd, but now what gets the next ones? I don't even have any that I'm particularly leaning towards.

http://www.padherder.com/user/heisenberg/monsters/

opaopa13
Jul 25, 2007

EB: i'm in a rocket pack and i am about to blast off into space. it should be sweet.
6 clears, 0 Tamadra, but at least I have plenty of uses for Dubmythlits. 4 Angelits, so both Parvati and (Zeus or Ra) can join Team Busty as soon as I have Rainbow Keepers again :v: Also four topalits, which is kind of odd?

I had a dream that Shiva's ultimate in the US was changed from needing 2 Devilits to needing 2 Devilits, 2 Angelits and a third Angelit. No more playing before bed for me.

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

If you know the words, you can join in too
He's bigger! faster! stronger too!
He's the newest member of the Jags O-Line crew!

AG3 posted:

By the way, if anyone needs another Green Sonia for Zombie Dragon today I've got a max level/Awoken one I'll keep up for today: 341,583,261

Added!

mphill
Nov 14, 2004

ASK ME HOW FAR LEBRON'S DICK CAN FIT INSIDE MY MOUTH
So uh...they probably should have kept Zombie Dragon technical, huh?

Legend took like 8 minutes with DJ/Angelion/CDKV/ADKZ/Canopus/Gronia and I was never even within a turn of needing to make hearts.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Why does the PADX schedule have pictures of the starters next to it? Is there a way of getting extra starters besides your R20 gift?

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat

Pierson posted:

Why does the PADX schedule have pictures of the starters next to it? Is there a way of getting extra starters besides your R20 gift?

That's for the Super Metals that will usually occur during off-event hours and are available to a particular starter color. The starters can also be obtained from a variety of dungeons, events and the PAL machine.

two_step
Sep 2, 2011
So I have finally burned through all the gold I collected back when we had half stamina weekend dungeon and am now too poor to feed stuff. Looks like tomorrow we have regular golds, I imagine I can make more gold running them and selling the extra golds than running the weekend dungeon, right (plus, more tama chances)

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

Furious Lobster posted:

That's for the Super Metals that will usually occur during off-event hours and are available to a particular starter color. The starters can also be obtained from a variety of dungeons, events and the PAL machine.

Acquiring the other starters doesn't mean you unlock the other timeslots for supers though, that's just based on the one you picked when you started.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Eddain posted:

So if he's fully awakened he provides 60% resist to poison, blind, and jammers?

That's what it looks like. Would work great as a sub in a double-Kirin team (100% blind & jammer resist) or a double-Parvati 9x Green team (100% poison resist).

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Zombie dragon is so easy I feel I need to go burn some stones on Izanami.

I went with a just evolved drawn joker (lvl 19 since all I had was a dark pengdra from the master run), the few ancients I had skilled and levels and a green Sonia buddy lead.

It was an absolute joke. Dragon took 90% off my health but you have 3 turns and a ton of RCV to heal back.

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Ugh Group C Carnival of Kings is 1AM tonight for east coast, that throws a wrench in things. Hopefully I manage at least a few runs.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

DaveWoo posted:

That's what it looks like. Would work great as a sub in a double-Kirin team (100% blind & jammer resist) or a double-Parvati 9x Green team (100% poison resist).

Yeah. I have a dozen of tamadra (JP version, lol) in my non - IAP account and that dragon is definitely going to be part of Kirin's and Parvs team for some dungeons.

Books On Tape
Dec 26, 2003

Future of the franchise
Sitting in the middle of the pengdra cycle and generally enjoying things but I do have one rant. The newbie guide says that the bottleneck in the cycle was going to be dragon plants but I'm finding the bottleneck to be the drat jewel dragons. The last 4 days of special jewel dragon dungeons for me seem to have been nothing but metal dragons over and over. I haven't even seen a ruby dragon dungeon since starting this whole thing. Are there other places to farm for these?

opaopa13
Jul 25, 2007

EB: i'm in a rocket pack and i am about to blast off into space. it should be sweet.

jerkstore77 posted:

Sitting in the middle of the pengdra cycle and generally enjoying things but I do have one rant. The newbie guide says that the bottleneck in the cycle was going to be dragon plants but I'm finding the bottleneck to be the drat jewel dragons. The last 4 days of special jewel dragon dungeons for me seem to have been nothing but metal dragons over and over. I haven't even seen a ruby dragon dungeon since starting this whole thing. Are there other places to farm for these?

The very last few technical dungeons have them, but the bulk come from the jewel dragon dungeons, yeah. I think that guide was written when events were further apart and the jewel dragon cycle was more reliable.

Kalas
Jul 27, 2007

trucutru posted:

Yeah. I have a dozen of tamadra (JP version, lol) in my non - IAP account and that dragon is definitely going to be part of Kirin's and Parvs team for some dungeons.

I just fed 12 Tamadras to the Eva pilots I had evolved. I don't care if some of the awakenings were weak, I just didn't need 35 Tamadras taking up that box space.

Voodoo
Jun 3, 2003

m2sbr what
Legend Zombie Dragon is pretty easy. 0-stoned it with Double DJ (and Nebra), super safe, but quite the grind. Then I went with DJ, Nebra, three Whiskeys, and and friend's green Sonia and that went much much faster.

Yarrington
Jun 13, 2002

While I will admit to a certain cynicism, I am a nay-sayer and hatchet man in the fight against violence. I pride myself in taking a punch and I'll gladly take another.
Izanami my old nemesis. Last time went through a dozen plus runs looking for a dark izanami with no luck, spending a shameful number of stones. First try, 0 stones, got the drop. Woo

gninjagnome
Apr 17, 2003

opaopa13 posted:

The very last few technical dungeons have them, but the bulk come from the jewel dragon dungeons, yeah. I think that guide was written when events were further apart and the jewel dragon cycle was more reliable.

Even if they don't come that often, it's easy to get a lot of the each Jewel dragon each time they come around. So if you are doing multiple colors at once, you need a huge number of plants. I have a good dozen Peng. ready to evolve, but need plants to do it. If you only focus on one color, the jewel dragons are more an issue.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
I can't wait for King Carnival, I'll have enough stam to run it twice, level up off of those runs and then run it two more times before I have to stone.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
I'm glad I held onto my extra droids. And I've been looking for a good blue/green sub for my LL Ra team! That little guy looks well worth the tamadra for the kind of teams I'm running.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

mphill posted:

So uh...they probably should have kept Zombie Dragon technical, huh?

Legend took like 8 minutes with DJ/Angelion/CDKV/ADKZ/Canopus/Gronia and I was never even within a turn of needing to make hearts.

Wow yeah you weren't kidding. I used this team and it took me a bit longer because my guys weren't too high levelled except for CDKV, but I was never in any danger of dying at all. I was about to start the dungeon and looked it up on PADX, thinking "I wonder what they do" and then I saw.... nothing? With DJ, just have >10951 HP and you're golden. Might as well do Master in a few minutes and get the free stone, heh.

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?
Wow, you guys weren't kidding, I just did dragon zombie on master in like 8 minutes with a team of REM reject dragons and underleveled dudes

DJ(33)/CDK(34)/ROnia(24)/Tiamat(30)/Chaos Devil Dragon (30)/Gronia Friend (74ish)

MY HP is low for legendary unless I double drawn joker and I don't know if I want to do that slog for a stone, but totally easy dungeon.

EDIT: THe Zombie dragon is pretty much just a GRonia sub, right?

Karnegal fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Feb 28, 2014

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Karnegal posted:

Wow, you guys weren't kidding, I just did dragon zombie on master in like 8 minutes with a team of REM reject dragons and underleveled dudes

DJ(33)/CDK(34)/ROnia(24)/Tiamat(30)/Chaos Devil Dragon (30)/Gronia Friend (74ish)

MY HP is low for legendary unless I double drawn joker and I don't know if I want to do that slog for a stone, but totally easy dungeon.

EDIT: THe Zombie dragon is pretty much just a GRonia sub, right?

It could be useful for Satan teams here and there too I think.

Zierham
Dec 17, 2004
"Put something in otherwise you get stupid newbie"
Hoping to pile on the Easy Zombie Dragon bandwagon. Anyone got a decent Gronia and friend slots I can piggy back on for a bit?

Qylvaran
Mar 28, 2010

Anybody getting Basilisks from the penultimate round? What is the drop rate looking like?

To add to data, my one run of each difficulty got me a total of 2 Maltdras and one Zombie Dragon.

Qylvaran fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Feb 28, 2014

madmac
Jun 22, 2010

quote:

Anybody getting Basilisks from the penultimate round? What is the drop rate looking like?

I cleared it once on Legend and Four Times on Master and ended up with 4 Zombie Dragons and Zero Basilisks. Probably very low.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SaucyLoggins
Jan 4, 2012

Panstallions For Life
gently caress dub-mythlits. gently caress them in their stupid faces. 5 runs since Friday dungeon started and zero have dropped. I hate this stupid game. Why does every drat evo require one, yet the drop rate is so drat low even on 2x drop rate.

• Locked thread