Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

Juggalo posts picture of his new tattoo

Gets response from this person

"i am sorry i know ur fam but that is loving stupid to get that on ur head gd luck tryin to get a job"

What he can always just grow bangs, it's not like he has a receding hairli....oh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

The fine upstanding lady on the right posted a picture of a dog collar with the text "Ill b ur freak" and is now upset because of the responses she got.

Again, if you want an endless stream of entertainment join a Juggalo group on Facebook. They are family, they will accept you no questions asked. If you don't mind your feed filled with pictures like that then the reward is in itself.

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Tasty_Crayon posted:

gently caress your raisins, that's something I wanna see!

Don't you dare speak ill of raisons.

:nms:here's your gross eyebrow/moustache man, you sick person.:nms:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

mindstorm posted:

Sir I believe you are searching for FOAM ADVENTURE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDPJEPEfdTk

I am sorry.

This video still bothers me something fierce. It just keeps escalating too. By the time they're back at the college or whatever and their furry friends or whatever start playing around like a bunch of retarded 8 year olds I just

Something dies in me whenever I come across this video

sixdeadpandas
Jan 15, 2011

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

Gets response from this person

"i am sorry i know ur fam but that is loving stupid to get that on ur head gd luck tryin to get a job"

It must be sobering to get a point in life where this is the face of reason

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

Inspector Zenigata has a new favorite as of 22:34 on Apr 2, 2014

no_shit_columbo
Jul 26, 2013

:frogsiren:

Once i figured out what was on his upper lip i screamed a scream i never thought i could scream.

The Dickens
Mar 31, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbMEcQnc8hw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrBIK7j-mF8

This winner used to shop in my store. I run a sex shop, he came in and hit on....everyone, really, talking about how the government is watching him to use his semen to cure AIDS (yep,) so he'd have to be careful about it, but could manage to swing a sex romp appointment (actually,) for the right lady. His entire youtube account is pretty :stare:. He's clearly mentally ill and in some of the videos, talks about his benefits, so I try not to laugh at him, but he also makes comments in his videos directed at Jenna Marbles, urging her to take action to gently caress him if that's what she wanted, as indicated in the secret messages she's hiding in her videos. Just hard to be around, impossible to speak to, and in turn makes me an awkward person when I kick out the clearly ill guy and everyone in the store thinks I'm picking on him.

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

Twee as gently caress posted:

Ever wondered 'Who the gently caress would be crazy enough to go spectate an 8 hour Billy Corgan instrumental improvisation based on the book Siddharta in 2014?'? The Chicago Tribune's got the answer, and its cringy as gently caress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J0_ekiK1Oc

40 seconds in, you are guaranteed to go :stare:

8 hour long concert, about a book that's just 152 pages? Guess all his ramblings about chemtrails finally did a number on his cognition.

And boy gooly, that's exactly how I figured Smashing Pumpkins fans would be like.

Aintain
Apr 6, 2007

Shit, really? They don't?! :,(

Samizdata posted:

No, but the guy I worked with was a skinny little doppelganger of that guy. Even down to the glasses...

Is it safe to post someone's FB page?

Frag it. Jumped through some hoops. Anyway, here is the guy I used to work with...

Stop with the "frag" poo poo. Are you one of those BSG idiots? It's safe to say "gently caress".

Aristophanes
Aug 11, 2012

Quickly, bring me a beaker of wine, so that I may wet my mind and say something clever!

Inspector Zenigata posted:

I swear it's too easy with this kid.

Who knew Elton John was into cosplay.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Aristophanes posted:

Who knew Elton John was into cosplay.

What?

no_shit_columbo
Jul 26, 2013

PYF Awkward, Ugly, Gross and drat Fabulous

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Man, that accelerated aging thing really poo poo on Solid Snake.

Vindolanda
Feb 13, 2012

It's just like him too, y'know?

I'm not sure if it counts, since Elton John only cosplays as Elton John.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Vindolanda posted:

Yeah he managed to hit that magic level of fame for over the top outfits that no matter what he wears he's just Elton John wearing ______.

Must suck on Halloween :v:

Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

Vindolanda posted:

:colbert:

Vindolanda
Feb 13, 2012

It's just like him too, y'know?

That's clearly Donald Duck cosplaying as Elton.

or David Mitchell.

:colbert:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Please change title of threadwebsite to PYF Person who Looks nothing Like David Mitchell: Let's Say they Look like David Mitchell thanks in advance :tipshat::toot::yosbutt::gas::rip:

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

mindstorm posted:

Sir I believe you are searching for FOAM ADVENTURE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDPJEPEfdTk

I am sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veaT9Kk3jN0
You should have linked this version, it's art

RIP LesBeardly

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Tin Tim posted:

RIP LesBeardly

Adagio for strings can turn anything into art. Even foam adventures.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Tin Tim posted:

RIP LesBeardly

I'm really impressed he got DavRay Romano to narrate the video.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Aintain posted:

Stop with the "frag" poo poo. Are you one of those BSG idiots? It's safe to say "gently caress".

I said frag, NOT frack.

Come the gently caress on, if you are going to prove how awesome you are by accusing someone of being lame, at least get it right.

And, sometimes, I just don't feel like saying gently caress.

Samizdata has a new favorite as of 17:19 on Mar 1, 2014

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006
Same story, different version.

Oh. Ew.

See, I thought you meant someone had his eyebrow grafted to his upper lip which, while totally stupid, is par for BME.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Tasty_Crayon posted:

Oh. Ew.

See, I thought you meant someone had his eyebrow grafted to his upper lip which, while totally stupid, is par for BME.

You know, if I was going to go through all that pain, I would at least make sure I had bushier eyebrows.

Barf Wight
Sep 4, 2011
OK, you can stop yelling :hf:

Moon Potato posted:

A local homeless woman arrested for possessing stolen property.

Proudfeet!

meataidstheft
Jul 31, 2005

Yous a lady Skwisgaar!
Googling 'double jaw surgery' is strangely fascinating.

Meanwhile this advertisement for cosmetic jaw surgery is awkward:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

meataidstheft posted:

Googling 'double jaw surgery' is strangely fascinating.

Meanwhile this advertisement for cosmetic jaw surgery is awkward:

e: here's his family tree

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

BgRdMchne posted:

e: here's his family trunk

lemonsaresour
Feb 17, 2011
There are only seven people in the family tree that are not directly related to each other, and I suspect that's only because it didn't include the siblings of the original parental generation.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
That's what I've always loved about European monarchies, they're as inbred if not more so than a close southern family living in the secluded backwoods. The Habsburgs practically made "keep it in the family" the house motto. For content here's coin depicting another Habsburg, Charles V of the Holy Roman Empire:

MizPiz has a new favorite as of 19:50 on Mar 1, 2014

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

You come to me, and ask me to kill a man I do not know...

Double Plus Good
Nov 4, 2009
Is okcupid stuff okay? Cause I got this message from a 60 year old man and just couldn't believe it was actually happening to me.

(here I edited out the several paragraphs describing his entire life story)

Oh, and:

60 year old man unwilling to date women his own age sends long, rambling message to woman 40 years his junior, several years younger than his grown children. But women over 40 stay away!!

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Double Plus Good posted:

60 year old man unwilling to date women his own age sends long, rambling message to woman 40 years his junior, several years younger than his grown children. But women over 40 stay away!!

If it makes you feel any better, that message is probably pretty much a form letter that he's shotgunning to every women in the area.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.
O! For truely, was there never
A man who
Was Borne unto
the Wrong generation

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
:stare:

What does this guy look like?

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
He should shave some of those brows and donate them to his mother, she seems to be a bit deficient.

gatz
Oct 19, 2012

Love 'em and leave 'em
Groom 'em and feed 'em
Cid Shinjuku
He interjected "lol" into his poem, he must be with the times. No woman over 40 could respect that.

"Ya Who IM"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Looks like Freddie Mercury and Borat had offspring.

• Locked thread