Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Tuesday
Wednesday
Wednesday
Tuesday

to end the season. Huh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Tuesday
Wednesday
Wednesday
Tuesday

to end the season. Huh.

That's pretty typical for most MAC teams these days.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Baylor started Spring ball today, with an open scrimmage scheduled for April 5th. Some of our more promising new prospects aren't practicing yet, either not being on campus or recovering from injuries, so I'm probably most excited to see how Robbie Rhodes does in his second year at WR. He was a huge get for us, but didn't really do much last year due to injuries and being a true freshman on such a loaded receiving corps, but I'm eager to see how he develops. Davion Hall is another one I'm excited about, though goddamn do I wish we could get him to play safety instead of WR.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Spiritus Nox posted:

goddamn do I wish we could get him to play safety

Mack Brown alt spotted

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Frackie Robinson posted:

Mack Brown alt spotted

Dammit, you're right. Now he'll never win the Heisman.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

:sun: Belt schedule is out

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
As an update to everyone's favorite rape chat, the investigation at MSU is apparently related to the sexual assault complaint against basketball players (presumably Adreian Payne and Keith Appling) from 2010.

So yeah. Both of the Big 10 schools in this state had players at major programs accused of rape, and did nothing about it for 3-4 years.

Cool. We really loving suck.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

One of the key qualifications of being a Michigan Man is being apathetic towards rape and sexual assault

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

We all made fun of Pryor's "everyone steals" monologue, but he's going to end up being the only person that ever spoke the truth.

Basil Hayden
Oct 9, 2012

1921!

I wonder who WKU--

Oh. Oh, right.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Sash! posted:

We all made fun of Pryor's "everyone steals" monologue, but he's going to end up being the only person that ever spoke the truth.

You can rest assured that Penn State will still wind up being the worst when it's all said and done.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

MourningView posted:

You can rest assured that Penn State will still wind up being the worst when it's all said and done.

Its going to turn out that Stanford's medical school basically used every single scientist from Unit 731 or something, you just watch.

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
Did someone say "Hideously awful concept uniforms?"

I like how the Florida one actually hurts to look at, presumably in order to match what's going on on the field.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

VDay posted:

I like how the Florida one actually hurts to look at, presumably in order to match what's going on on the field.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

VDay posted:

I cannot believe that this guy looked at that godawful typeface and text arrangement on the Texas A&M uniforms and then poo poo out these words:

quote:

I think the “Texas” scrawl across the chest and shoulders is a really cool font, and the “A” and “M” are really cool on the kneepads, respectively. These jerseys just look fast. If they ever make it to the field, it’ll be a shame we won’t see Johnny Football ever tearing it up in one of them.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Those are... holy poo poo those are bad.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

kayakyakr posted:

They really, really are. Those are some of the noisiest loving designs I've ever seen.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

kayakyakr posted:

It really does come off as a cynical "let's design some really terrible uniforms and generate page clicks when people come to mock them."

I'm glad I use AdBlock so they get nothing from my attention.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

VDay posted:

The Florida ones are literally Boise State uniforms.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Never thought I'd live to see anything surpass the St. Louis Blues trumpet jersey for worst jersey idea ever.

And all of those did.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Sash! posted:

Never thought I'd live to see anything surpass the St. Louis Blues trumpet jersey for worst jersey idea ever.

And all of those did.

oh my god

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
I actually kind of like the WVU ones. Not an improvement over the current WVU unis, but the only thing on that list I don't hate.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

I really wish Aaron Donald had one more year because he's loving incredible

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

How did I ever miss these. It's like they wanted to top those awful late '90s jerseys.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

This owns.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Sash! posted:

And all of those did.

The Cool Cat Blues is both ironically and unironically amazing. What are you talking about Sash? You hate fun :colbert:

gently caress Mike Keenan for vetoing this jersey

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Hed posted:

How did I ever miss these. It's like they wanted to top those awful late '90s jerseys.

If you're thinking of the Gretzsky era jersies apparently his first game with St Louis would have been in those beautiful interesting things if it wasn't for Mike Keenan.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Trumpet sweaters loving owned.

Also if you want the 90s, how about the USMNT's denim kit from the 94 world cup?

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?
Turn Ahead The Clock yall

Basil Hayden
Oct 9, 2012

1921!

VDay posted:

The U neck thing on the Miami jerseys seems like it could be a neat one-off idea (minus the rest of whatever is going on in that design).

Outside of that these are ugly as sin. Especially Florida. :stonk:

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Groucho Marxist posted:

This seemed pretty realistic at the time. The late 90s were all about adding unnecessary black alternatives and gigantic logos.

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

MourningView posted:

This seemed pretty realistic at the time. The late 90s were all about adding unnecessary black alternatives and gigantic logos.

Everything was also teal and/or purple. Those were dark days.

If you want to see other examples of 90's design just look at the Broncos and Patriots uniforms.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
The Toronto Raptors were Peak 90s all the way down to being named after Jurassic Park.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Pistons' teal jerseys were the 90s in a single uniform.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Groucho Marxist posted:

I like how the Braves version was the exact same jersey with silver sleeves.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I still can't believe the Mets move to Mercury in the future.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

MourningView posted:

all the way down to being named after Jurassic Park.

Along with Nirvana and Point Break, Jurassic Park is one of the few silver linings of the 90s.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

LeeMajors posted:

Along with Nirvana and Point Break, Jurassic Park is one of the few silver linings of the 90s.

This is just trying to incite a derail but what the gently caress are you on. The 90's were the best.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

soggybagel posted:

This is just trying to incite a derail but what the gently caress are you on. The 90's were the best.

I personally like the 90s, but they are gaudy as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ftwtom
Feb 7, 2001

:lol::lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNPdi5hRLy8

• Locked thread