Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

serious gaylord posted:

im actually legit upset about this gom owned the mad old fucker

Me too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
is there a donation/contact link for flowers and such? I want to put it in the sticky

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

How about we donate enough to get all the refs new kit or something? Something with his name on?

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM

Red Star Baldgreg posted:

I think we should derail the PL thread with Chelsea financial talk in his honor, someone post something that has the word "amortization" in it, let's make a mess in his honor

just give me the signal, im ready

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

guy was like a founding member of west coast crew too, still laugh about him downing 4 pints while w00bi nursed one. someone light the w00bi signal too

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
*lights the w00bi sign*

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

is there a donation/contact link for flowers and such? I want to put it in the sticky

Not yet, need to decide what first really. Maybe wait until Suqit is around.

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

guy was like a founding member of west coast crew too, still laugh about him downing 4 pints while w00bi nursed one. someone light the w00bi signal too

this is probably my favourite

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

See if suquit can sort it out and I'll paypal him some money

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Maybe wait for the full obit it might have a memorial fund or something

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

i dont think his family would mind a gift of flowers from the internet i think in fact with the right message theyd find it fairly loving cool and win, seriously though. to know he was loved by people around the world enough that theyd send something to commemorate a guy none of them met would be touching i'd imagine

this is a late post because i wrote it and forgot to send it whoops

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

quote:

The NISOA Foundation fund is an important arm of NISOA. The fund supports scholarship money to assist individuals attending the National Academy Training Program at Elizabethtown College, PA. This four day residential camp provides on the field training programs; classroom instruction; physical fitness training and testing; and officiating while being observed and receiving feedback. Each participant has the opportunity to spend one on one time with the NISOA clinicians and staff during meals, evenings and breaks during the day. This time allows the campers to learn more about NISOA and refereeing in general.

All NISOA clinicians and staff at the camp are volunteers. No one is paid for working at the camp. This approach keeps the cost of the training to lodging, meals, insurance and transportation for the staff members. At the current time the camp cost is $500.00 per camper. Last year, because of the foundation fund, each camper received a partial scholarship to help defray the cost. NISOA leadership wants and plans to continue the scholarship program.

Scholarships are provided from the money donated to the Foundation Fund by individuals, organizations, and corporate sponsors. Since NISOA is a 501(c)(3) organization registered with the IRS, any donations to the fund are tax deductible. Any donation is greatly appreciated.

In lieu of donations, anyone can support the Foundation Fund by using one of the sponsors on the NISOA web site. By clicking on one of the sponsors from the web site, and using their services, NISOA will receive a portion of the money spent. For example, a rental car from Enterprise will result in 5% of the cost of the rental. This is an easy way to help the Foundation Fund grow.

Donations to the fund can be made in memory of others. Please consider mailing a gift of any size to:
this would be the thing to donate to imo

http://nisoa.com/nisoa-foundation-fund/

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

ephex posted:

i like this

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
does anyone have the please call stella links

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Called my dad a few mins ago hes always up at 5 am getting ready for work. Around the same age too. I'm gay

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

NeoNaoNeo posted:

i dont think his family would mind a gift of flowers from the internet i think in fact with the right message theyd find it fairly loving cool and win, seriously though. to know he was loved by people around the world enough that theyd send something to commemorate a guy none of them met would be touching i'd imagine

this is a late post because i wrote it and forgot to send it whoops

I agree with this tbh

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

ephex posted:

Yeah I like this, it's appropriate and relevant.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

ephex posted:

yeah this is the thing.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

alright I'll just update the sticky as we get more info

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
That, see if we can set up something in his name

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Pissflaps posted:

i like this

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
it's something unpredictable but in the end it's right i hope you know islam is the light

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
can we get some omaha steaks in his name

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I'm going to miss GOM, he was a good dude and in integral part of TRP moving to the Drogba monetary system.

RIP GOM, just RIP.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

tbp posted:

kwagga : *bein beaten by gay gang members* helllppp hahah

cop: hosed up little troll poo poo your fine stfu

*a bolt of lightning hits kwagha*

brown: i need medical attention lol...

LPv/other doctor: stupid tiny troll human being goddamn

*a big wolf comes and mauls kwagga*

Small : please ....there's a wolf here.... help my big boob fiancée

Bbf: not falling for that poo poo again you messed up troll cnt

hahahaha

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I'm pouring out a big jar of jam

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Fluo posted:

Is this ok mate?

Struggling with the armband abit tbh but changing the tshirt to GOM was easier

Thanks mate, dunno if I'm going to use it but I appreciate the effort

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Bape Culture posted:

I'm pouring out a big jar of jam

what flavours is it

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Chris de Sperg posted:

why is everyone i know dying way too young ffs

raighting! post more :(

hows life been man?!

Also:

Pissflaps posted:

maybe for the rest of the day we could remember gom by being nice to each other unironically

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Pissflaps posted:

what flavours is it

Strawberry lime blackberry and banana it's what he would have wanted

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Bape Culture posted:

Strawberry lime blackberry and banana it's what he would have wanted

it is

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

sad days big raight, sorry for your m8 and now im sorry for a dude that was an internet m8 for a lot of people
the funerals tomorrow, was working on the eulogy last night, and now im all torn up again about GOM, its real hosed up imo

i wonder if drogba feels like hes lost something today but doesnt quite know what

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
id be happy for chelsea to win the title now tbh

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

ephex posted:

actually the last post gom quoted itt was hardfl1p telling him to go to bed and i bet it triggered all his repressed memories of his republican fucktard dad so i guess hardfl1p it the true killer

my republican fucktard dad is unfortunatrly still alive and sending me newspaper clippings of jobs weekly. I wish he would just let me vlog and collect my disability in peace

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Fluo posted:

raighting! post more :(

hows life been man?!
its been cool for the most part but the last two weeks have been hosed bc http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/11046197.Tributes_paid_to_student_found_dead_at_Brasenose_college/

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
hi pwm i don't post in here but i wanted to express my condolences, because GOM seemed like a good sort, and i geniuinely felt sad when i realised the post in the photo thread wasn't a joke.

i would be happy to donate something in his honour, family or charity or whatever if someone would like to pm me or something idk how it works

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Chris de Sperg posted:

the funerals tomorrow, was working on the eulogy last night, and now im all torn up again about GOM, its real hosed up imo

i wonder if drogba feels like hes lost something today but doesnt quite know what

sorry m8

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

chuggo is BACK posted:

id be happy for chelsea to win the title now tbh
gom held on long enough to actually see chelsea win an european cup, awe-inspiring really

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Shrapnac posted:

Thanks mate, dunno if I'm going to use it but I appreciate the effort

if you want I can try and get a mate to do a better job at it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Chris de Sperg posted:

gom held on long enough to actually see chelsea win an european cup, awe-inspiring really

and survived the penalties

• Locked thread