Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

Two things...

I'm not convinced this...

Isn't this...

aka this...

Fauxtool posted:

Bodyline is a sexy cosplay store that happens to sell lolita clothing. Their yearly model search is a front for Mr Yan to find a young wife. He's rich and its not illegal, but its way creepy

It's just life imitating art...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

nutranurse posted:

Crocs aside, it's not that unusual to see little kids with ipads these days.

It is unusual to see them playing with an unprotected one though. :ohdear:

Either these people have never been around toddlers and electronics before or they're about to learn a life lesson in why sometimes $90 for an Otterbox isn't such a bad investment.

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

Non Serviam posted:

This seemed awkward.

:911:

that child looks way too old to be sitting in a stroller.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Thank you, it was her! I remember a lot of weeaboos defending her "pride" like the creepy white knights they were.

And the Lolita photoshoots drama with the pedo weirdo, it's just ugh. :gonk:

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

Kheldragar posted:

I'd first take a look at the parents' trashy clothes.

"T-shirts and jeans shorts. Ugh, such trashy whores."

*puts on fedora and clip-on 8 bit tie

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

the jizz taxi posted:

"T-shirts and jeans shorts. Ugh, such trashy whores."

*puts on fedora and clip-on 8 bit tie

Jean shorts are a loving abomination and anyone who wears them is scum.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Slime posted:

Jean shorts are a loving abomination and anyone who wears them is scum.

Those two women are wearing cutoffs, which are not jean shorts.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

nutranurse posted:

White parents make no sense, man.

Yeah man white people EHEHEHEH black people DUDUDUDU. :thumbsup:

tiananman
Feb 6, 2005
Non-Headkins Splatoma

fullroundaction posted:

It is unusual to see them playing with an unprotected one though. :ohdear:

Either these people have never been around toddlers and electronics before or they're about to learn a life lesson in why sometimes $90 for an Otterbox isn't such a bad investment.

I think(?) the awkward is that the kid appears to be 5 years old - as in, about 3 years too old to necessitate a stroller. So basically, the sole reason he's in the stroller is so he can play with the iPad.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

tiananman posted:

I think(?) the awkward is that the kid appears to be 5 years old - as in, about 3 years too old to necessitate a stroller. So basically, the sole reason he's in the stroller is so he can play with the iPad.

What if the boy is disabled?

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

ulvir posted:

that child looks way too old to be sitting in a stroller.

That was the point for me. Just parents raising a lazy fucker.

EDIT: HE could be disabled, but he is flexing his knees on his own, and just chilling in the stroller.
Then again, I hope I'm not wrong :(

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Kid is a future fattie

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Nauta posted:

Yeah man white people EHEHEHEH black people DUDUDUDU. :thumbsup:

Yeah you're right, after a quick google and finding this tumblr it's pretty racist (and frankly, uninspired) of me to assume that only white parents are capable of some really obnoxious parenting moves.

I think it's a/u/g to be the person running that tumblr tho.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Desperado Bones posted:

Thank you, it was her! I remember a lot of weeaboos defending her "pride" like the creepy white knights they were.

And the Lolita photoshoots drama with the pedo weirdo, it's just ugh. :gonk:

Check this for maximum creepy / pathetic factor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bL-o4JNNZc

One girl is into lolita but says "shes a doll" and goes to job interviews and poo poo with it. They have that Venus girl with her crazy loving mom. And finally the guy is addicted to plastic surgery where he mods his body to look like a doll, including ab implants, calf implants and more.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

RatHat posted:

Where is all the blood coming from? Was the ear drum ruptured when taking the seed out?

EDIT: How did her family doctor not notice that for 22 loving years? How did SHE not notice that?

:nms: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyLa-netY1E :nms:

neonbregna has a new favorite as of 16:50 on Mar 7, 2014

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

karl fungus posted:

Should be safe for work, but extremely cringeworthy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-G9YwGIb8k

Try to see how long you can last.

Do I get an award if I watched the whole thing ? I loved it.

"Those who are weak minded and uh........um......"
"My BOYFRIEND"

So much going on there, I want to know more.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Kheldragar posted:

I'd first take a look at the parents' trashy clothes.

I don't think someone who buys an emoticon for the forums and uses their own name as a callsign is really qualified to judge others, chum.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

What's awkward about a tiger?

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Turtlicious posted:

What's awkward about a tiger?

Look a bit more closely at the "legs"...

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Alright, that's it. I'm not putting any more cockroaches or crickets in my ears ever again.

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

Inspector Zenigata has a new favorite as of 22:34 on Apr 2, 2014

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Inspector Zenigata posted:

What does "uses their own name as a callsign" mean?

:kheldragar:

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

How Rude posted:

Look a bit more closely at the "legs"...

Oh...

OH!

:(

It's a furry.

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

Non Serviam posted:

That was the point for me. Just parents raising a lazy fucker.

EDIT: HE could be disabled, but he is flexing his knees on his own, and just chilling in the stroller.
Then again, I hope I'm not wrong :(

I got off the "too big for stroller" bandwagon back when there was a tumblr dedicated to it. Turned out a ton of those kids the page was mocking were like deeply autistic or suffered from spina bifida or cerebral palsy with parents that couldn't afford a better conveyance (hard to keep buying wheelchairs during growth spurts). Kid looks dumpy, there we go.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Well now I just feel like a jackass.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

theironjef posted:

I got off the "too big for stroller" bandwagon back when there was a tumblr dedicated to it. Turned out a ton of those kids the page was mocking were like deeply autistic or suffered from spina bifida or cerebral palsy with parents that couldn't afford a better conveyance (hard to keep buying wheelchairs during growth spurts). Kid looks dumpy, there we go.
Well, not I just feel like a massive rear end in a top hat.

I just hope this kid is a lazy gently caress :(

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day
Sometimes when you're on vacation and have to do a shitload of walking it's not a bad idea to have a stroller for kids who might be slightly too old from them. Young kids tire out easily and aren't really built for hoofing it long distances, plus kids shoes are not designed for comfort or utility so they can end up with blisters/rashes etc very easily.

Just saying it's not ALWAYS because of some stupid/lazy/white trash reason.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Also, if you have kids, good luck getting them to walk the entire time you visit a zoo/aquarium/whatever. I'd rather not leave after an hour, and I sure as hell am not carrying a 40 pound child for the rest of the visit. Strollers are awesome at that point, but my kids are only 2 and 4. They are also not fat. You just never really know I guess.

Edit: Beaten again! Today is not my day.

Ragequit has a new favorite as of 17:56 on Mar 7, 2014

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kRfnbevFrI

A kid with high functioning autism rages over cheap trolling. I feel bad for laughing at this but it's god drat funny watching him spasm over it.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub has a new favorite as of 18:00 on Mar 7, 2014

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

Don't feel bad! I love mock threads! I laughed at that drat tumblr for like a month before the letters started pouring in and the house of cards crashed down.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

ChairmanMeow has a new favorite as of 18:10 on Mar 7, 2014

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

Nauta posted:

A kid with high functioning autism rages over cheap trolling. I feel bad for laughing at this but it's god drat funny watching him spasm over it.

I'd like to think after all that raging at the moment after he turned the shower off, autistic or not, he thought to himself "that was stupid"

Lazarael
Oct 27, 2013

Nauta posted:

98% sure he's faking

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
He talks like he just had his upper lip botoxed.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I am glad none of this poo poo was around when I was growing up - as in videos - I can just imagine some of the insufferable poo poo my classmates would post.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

I'm just glad it wasn't around when I was growing up because I would have posted some dumb poo poo on youtube that would haunt me for the rest of my life ala George Michael's star wars video.

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
Found someone from my hometown on Wicked Singles, drat.

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

Friend to Fishes. Just keep swimming.

Desperado Bones posted:

Requesting something, I forgot her name, but she was an American youtube celebrity that with the magic of a cheap webcam and odd angles she was able to make everyone believe she was ~kawaii-desu~, was invited to appear in a Japanese TV show only for everyone to discover she looked average and had bad teeth. I just want to remember her name,because I recall everything to be a very awkward train wreck.

Edit: Gah, beaten. This is what I get for getting distracted and leaving a tab open.

pigletsquid
Oct 19, 2012

nutranurse posted:

Well now I just feel like a jackass.

We're in a thread that's about mocking people for the way they look. A lot of the people posted here are just plain unfortunate in some way, be they disabled, ugly, or 'holy poo poo what went wrong in that person's life?' fat. And yet you feel like a jackass NOW?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Well it was partly the vaguely racist things I said earlier coupled with the fact that I'm uncomfortable with making fun of downsy kids and their struggling parents.

• Locked thread