Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

i currently have 200 memes written and need to hire an artist to finish them for me. if you're interested then pm me your info and ill have a meltdown in gbs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
raped, like my scripts

TheOnlyStarFish
Apr 22, 2010

"And the fucking pants. Goddammit, the fucking pants. again. If there is anyone on this planet who likes those fucking pants other than you 3 people, they’re probably 5 years old and laugh at anything random."

tankadillo posted:

i currently have 200 memes written and need to hire an artist to finish them for me. if you're interested then pm me your info and ill have a meltdown in gbs.

I can't PM bc I don't have the super special goon account. But if you give me you're email, I'm more then happy to go through all of this again.

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007
:sidvicious:

holy loving poo poo Gokupantsified, you keep feeding me ideas bromide, im gonna get so loving rich off this poo poo.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
PantsuCoin

Eponymouse
Nov 2, 2013

Beneath the skin, we are already one.

Sisterhood of the Traveling Goku Pants

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007

Eponymouse posted:

Sisterhood of the Traveling Goku Pants

good rear end vehicle to get amanda bynes some good press again imho

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
goku pants vs the volcano

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib
I'm still a little worried about the StarFish skin suit you guys.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007

contrapants posted:

kawaii

TheOnlyStarFish
Apr 22, 2010

"And the fucking pants. Goddammit, the fucking pants. again. If there is anyone on this planet who likes those fucking pants other than you 3 people, they’re probably 5 years old and laugh at anything random."

contrapants posted:

Wait, didn't you hear, I have cat nun-chucks and a Polish ninja for a husband.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Fallen Rib
I didn't add Goku pants because I believe in my original artistic vision and will not have it raped.

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

"And Tomorrow I can get Scared Another Day..."

macky2dope
Jun 11, 2012

meow haha whoa!!
:420: :420: :420: :420: :420:
im disappoitned that theres no good goon comics after this many pages!!

dont u believe in the dream

macky2dope
Jun 11, 2012

meow haha whoa!!
:420: :420: :420: :420: :420:

Das Boo posted:

She will always lend her slacks to her friends!
She is always wearing Depends!
Is the the one attached to your REAR! END!
She is the one named Pantsu Moon!

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Fallen Rib

TheOnlyStarFish posted:

Wait, didn't you hear, I have cat nun-chucks and a Polish ninja for a husband.

I would watch the kung-fu movie based on your life.

i am he
Feb 4, 2014

hail goku pants :twisted:

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Thank you for a new sig addition

#alfred...
:nitecrew: Questions, Comments, Suggestions? email GBSNiteCrew@gmail.com. :nitecrew:
Put this in your sig if you stand with Diggity Dog

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

"And Tomorrow I can get Scared Another Day..."

No Cum Left Behind posted:

Thank you for a new sig addition

You're welcome!

Here's one more. :kimchi:

It's Dramatic.

genderfluid and beautiful
Feb 1, 2005

Troll or not, there is some fantastic poo poo in this thread.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
mods please add the appropriate goku checkbox poll

SpoonfulofBromide
Sep 19, 2013

by Dire Forums Problem

macky2dope posted:

This would have been comedy gold had it been illustrated. And this is just an a parody of edgy video game comics like Penny Arcade and Shredded Moose.

Mal is the main character in Car0lyns edgy video game comic she wrote to get rich. He's just a gender swapped version of her but like one of those androgynous emo kids who wears a beanie and a jack skellington hoodie and smokes pot alot.

Super Hornio Spit-shine
Panel 1: The port town of Left Mano Island is covered in a white sticky sludge, citizens are stuck in the sludge.
Anouncer After a hard night of partying in Sierra Beach, somebody came all over Left Mano Island and you’ve been framed for it!
Panel 2: MAL is shown, dressed as Mario with a paper towel dispenser on his back
Announcer: Use a paper towel dispenser known as CUMRAG to clean up the mess and collect Blind Sprites.
Panel 3: A blue pianta in a police cap yells at MAL.
Blue Pianta: Go straight to work, you can’t miss the mess pal. Your first job is to clean up all that ugliness. And remember, we’ll be watching you, we’ll know if you’ve been wacking off.

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

SpoonfulofBromide posted:

This would have been comedy gold had it been illustrated. And this is just an a parody of edgy video game comics like Penny Arcade and Shredded Moose.

Mal is the main character in Car0lyns edgy video game comic she wrote to get rich. He's just a gender swapped version of her but like one of those androgynous emo kids who wears a beanie and a jack skellington hoodie and smokes pot alot.

Super Hornio Spit-shine
Panel 1: The port town of Left Mano Island is covered in a white sticky sludge, citizens are stuck in the sludge.
Anouncer After a hard night of partying in Sierra Beach, somebody came all over Left Mano Island and you’ve been framed for it!
Panel 2: MAL is shown, dressed as Mario with a paper towel dispenser on his back
Announcer: Use a paper towel dispenser known as CUMRAG to clean up the mess and collect Blind Sprites.
Blue Pianta: Go straight to work, you can’t miss the mess pal. Your first job is to clean up all that ugliness. And remember, we’ll be watching you, we’ll know if you’ve been wacking off.

lol

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

i am he
Feb 4, 2014

Super Hornio Spit-shine

This is definitely comedy gold.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Super Hornio Spit-shine

How will they know if he's been 'wacking off' if the town is already covered in cum?

Can someone draw it for me to help me understand Bromide's dream?

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

macky2dope posted:

gently caress u I made a comic

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Freakbox posted:

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!
piñata*

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Freakbox posted:

You're welcome!

It's Dramatic.

i couldn't pick so i picked both

#alfred...
:nitecrew: Questions, Comments, Suggestions? email GBSNiteCrew@gmail.com. :nitecrew:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

macky2dope posted:

gently caress u i tried

landy.
Jan 20, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Super Hornio Spit-shine

Wow, this joke is hilarious. I think I'll borrow it for my own web comic series that I'm planning. Please give more.

Unscientific
Feb 16, 2014

Super Hornio Spit-shine

It's missing goku pants though

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007

amazingly they spelled what they were trying to spell correctly, its the weird veggie looking people from mario sunshine

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Pretty cool to see all of gbs + the mods getting so masterfully played

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Fallen Rib

Freakbox posted:

You're welcome!

It's Dramatic.

I'm stealing this. It complements my username too well. Time for me to finally turn on sigs.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Super Hornio Spit-shine

Good lord, you are the worst person i've ever~~heaarrrrrd

#alfred...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

• Locked thread