Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Inspector Zenigata posted:

My waist hovers around 28 inches. My waist. I'm 6'2. One of her calves is only a couple inches off from being as thick around as my waist. Jesus christ.

That's really skinny for 6'2

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Somehow, I've never heard of this channel before.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DMMH9c9VAQ

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Curly Howard!

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Holy..it's like they're wearing a literal face mask

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
If I saw them walking out of a dark alley at night, I would probably scream.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

karl fungus posted:

If I saw them walking out of a dark alley at night, I would probably scream.

If I saw them walking out of an alley in the daytime I'd probably scream.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
My question is why are their faces so bright?

If it's makeup the why do your makeup in such a garish/terrifying style?

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
Some makeups have ingredients that are reflective in some lights, I believe. I imagine they use the same brand.

E: you can tell in the photo Nanonen posted there was no flash and their faces matched their general skin tone much more closely. Something about certain make ups and flash bulbs.

Rat Patrol has a new favorite as of 03:05 on Mar 14, 2014

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

My waist hovers around 28 inches. My waist. I'm 6'2. One of her calves is only a couple inches off from being as thick around as my waist. Jesus christ.

Holy poo poo you are skinny.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

The only thing wrong really is the dead rat hanging off his chin. I hope he grew it as a joke and promptly groomed it after the photo.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
Yeah, I have a 27 inch waist (size 1) but I am 5'4 sooooooo that seems more reasonable. Have you considered you're parents might be vengeful farmers from the old country and you aren't their child but instead a scarecrow given flesh using a ancient ritual?

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Yes, I think the thread requires photos of your ghastly frame.

Political Whores
Feb 13, 2012

Pictures range from OK looking overweight people to horrible fleshy Jabba monsters.

Have to say that that is a great pun though.

bitchymcjones
Mar 23, 2006

Okay, your wiener, it's disgusting how it's all gnarled, it's like you stuck it in a hornet's nest!

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Jeeze that's unfortunate. What's the cost of a tummy tuck?

I know this was a few pages ago, but the question never really got answered. On average, the cost of tummy tuck alone in the US is about $5,000. This guy will probably need a whole body lift, which runs about $15,000. Then there's the weeks if not months of recovery, and unfortunately none of this is covered by insurance in most cases. I agree that it's totally gross, though. Here's a collection of before and after body lift pictures and reviews to fill out your gross quota. :nws: obviously. http://www.realself.com/Body-lift/reviews

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

bitchymcjones posted:

I know this was a few pages ago, but the question never really got answered. On average, the cost of tummy tuck alone in the US is about $5,000. This guy will probably need a whole body lift, which runs about $15,000. Then there's the weeks if not months of recovery, and unfortunately none of this is covered by insurance in most cases. I agree that it's totally gross, though. Here's a collection of before and after body lift pictures and reviews to fill out your gross quota. :nws: obviously. http://www.realself.com/Body-lift/reviews

There's also if you don't make sure to take care during recovery, you can make things worse. A friend of mine who went through one of the gastric surgeries and lost a ton of weight and during her recovery she started wearing too tight clothes and going out mad clubbing. Ended up getting her sutures infected and making the whole process take longer and be more expensive.

bitchymcjones
Mar 23, 2006

Okay, your wiener, it's disgusting how it's all gnarled, it's like you stuck it in a hornet's nest!

M_Sinistrari posted:

There's also if you don't make sure to take care during recovery, you can make things worse. A friend of mine who went through one of the gastric surgeries and lost a ton of weight and during her recovery she started wearing too tight clothes and going out mad clubbing. Ended up getting her sutures infected and making the whole process take longer and be more expensive.

I've heard of people attempting to get gangrene after massive weight loss so their insurance will cover the lifts. I have a client in dire need of one and she smells loving awful.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cWcw3l3Rcw
Another boy wonder of British hip-hop.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

bitchymcjones posted:

I've heard of people attempting to get gangrene after massive weight loss so their insurance will cover the lifts. I have a client in dire need of one and she smells loving awful.

That doesn't surprise me. Though in the case of my friend, I think it was more going wild over being skinnier and not thinking 'you've got to take it easy since you just had a surgery' thing. Up until the infections set in, she was posting plenty of photos from the clubs and each 80s era boy bands cruise she could go on. Of course everyone else who was telling her that she should take it easy got yelled at for trying to crush her self esteem, and when the infections and drainage got so bad that hospitalization was mentioned, it was somehow the fault of the doctors and hospital she'd had the surgery done at's fault.

A Fucker IRL
Jan 25, 2014

by Baldo di Gregorio

They live in the same city I do, and Ive never heard of them.

Fat Neck Friday

A Fucker IRL has a new favorite as of 13:20 on Mar 14, 2014

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Fat Neck Friday should be a Thing.

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

Inspector Zenigata has a new favorite as of 22:34 on Apr 2, 2014

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

Yes I am. If I didn't have tattoos on my waist area that would make me instantly identifiable to the friends I have who read SA but don't know my username, I'd post pictures. Also I weigh like 15 pounds more than I did a couple years ago, so that's something at least! I don't eat much; I'm pretty much incapable of doing endurance exercise after a terrible gently caress-up a few years back that demolished both my legs, and I used to run and hike obsessively and eat 3-4000 calories a day to compensate. After I lost the ability to do that, my appetite pretty much went away.

When I was 19 I got down to my lowest of 168lbs. I was 6'3 and still had a 34 waist. 12 years later it is a different story but drat I am jealous of your metabolism.

CONTENT YO MMWCL WHOOP WHOOP

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

"wits"?

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

Inspector Zenigata has a new favorite as of 22:34 on Apr 2, 2014

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

You obviously ain't been down for 20+ years, son. "Wits" means "with." Duh.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I more curious about the word "upmost".

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Here - have a video of Lady Gaga at SXSW getting vomited on voluntarily for one of her stupid songs.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/theres-video-of-lady-gaga-getting-puked-on-03-2014#.UyOLqdaeEJU.facebook

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

Can I join the small waist parade at 27" and 5'11"? :yayclod:

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011

Vintersorg posted:

Here - have a video of Lady Gaga at SXSW getting vomited on voluntarily for one of her stupid songs.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/theres-video-of-lady-gaga-getting-puked-on-03-2014#.UyOLqdaeEJU.facebook

Didn't Lady Gaga admit that she had an eating disorder before? What's the point of this?

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

If I didn't have tattoos on my waist area that would make me instantly identifiable to the friends I have who read SA but don't know my username, I'd post pictures.

You mean they haven't already figured out that a transsexual who talks about himself/herself every loving chance he/she gets is, well, you?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Horrible Smutbeast posted:

Didn't Lady Gaga admit that she had an eating disorder before? What's the point of this?

She's promoting a culture of acceptance and tolerance for the homosexual, with vomit. Are you thick or what ?
This poo poo music and juvenile shock crap makes me feel less homophobic already.

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

When I die, if there is a heaven, I will spend eternity rolling around with a pile of kittens.

Vintersorg posted:

I dunno, I dug it more than I usually like her. It's fun with performance art and it's interesting to see at the forefront of pop culture, relatively speaking. I'm not saying it's not half horseshit but it's neat, anyway.

VincentPrice
Jun 26, 2009

Selklubber posted:

The system is breaking down! Neckbeards are laughing at other neckbeards!
The best picture: http://i.imgur.com/LAjulOl.jpg

Granted I can't tell the difference between two goth bands but do you even know why it's called a neckbeard?

Drilled Sausage
Oct 24, 2012

If you smeeeeeeeeeeell

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Good GOd, they're breeding. :gonk:

Soon we'll be One Nation, Under the Fedora. :gonk:

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

DrBouvenstein posted:

Good GOd, they're breeding. :gonk:

Soon we'll be One Nation, Under the Fedora. :gonk:

If the drat hat is the worst thing to you in that picture you need to re-examine your priorities.

NEED TOILET PAPER
Mar 22, 2013

by XyloJW

PCOS Bill posted:

If the drat hat is the worst thing to you in that picture you need to re-examine your priorities.

I know, don't these fuckers know that lemons are generally the dirtiest ingredient in any drink? Cripes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

"Match wits" is a common phrase and is not the thing to take issue with in that picture.

• Locked thread