Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
BTW Free Moot for everyone:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

^^^ if I didn't have moot I'd totally go for that, those new models are awesome.

Both Lonk and Maths have jerked it to this already.

hampig
Feb 11, 2004
...curioser and curioser...
Is there somewhere I can go to read if Scarlet was a dragon, or controlling a dragon all along or something?

I assume since the latest patch is "Battle For Lion's Arch Aftermath" we finally know what the last year of living story was about?

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!

hampig posted:

Is there somewhere I can go to read if Scarlet was a dragon, or controlling a dragon all along or something?

I assume since the latest patch is "Battle For Lion's Arch Aftermath" we finally know what the last year of living story was about?

what, the giant dragon waking up in the cutscene after you kill scarlet wasn't obvious enough?

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

hampig posted:

As Erdrick references, she was being controlled by the Jungle Dragon to cause chaos (or maybe the chaos was a side effect of giving Scarlet a long-term project) and wake it up below LA. Thus the giant-rear end drill and the various coalitions to, ultimately, stand around and keep the protagonists away until the dramatic moment.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
Someone posted a summary a few pages ago.

UchihaHirou posted:

BTW Free Moot for everyone:

Woah, the updated moot looks way better than the old one.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.
Holy poo poo, that mistborn greatsword is beautiful. I may actually wvw now.

Mercurius
May 4, 2004

Amp it up.

GreyjoyBastard posted:

As Erdrick references, she was being controlled by the Jungle Dragon to cause chaos (or maybe the chaos was a side effect of giving Scarlet a long-term project) and wake it up below LA. Thus the giant-rear end drill and the various coalitions to, ultimately, stand around and keep the protagonists away until the dramatic moment.
I think that it's actually below Magus Falls on the Tarnished Coast near Rata Sum based on the movie that played but yeah, the rest is right.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

So how do I obtain this free moot?

E: Oh it's the mistforge skin. Well that's not free at all, I have to do stuff!

Eltoasto fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Mar 19, 2014

hampig
Feb 11, 2004
...curioser and curioser...

Erdricks posted:

what, the giant dragon waking up in the cutscene after you kill scarlet wasn't obvious enough?

Sorry I should have made it clear, I haven't played the game in months and don't feel like reinstalling to watch an A.net cutscene.

e: Oh the actual animated one is neat though.

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Thanks. I guess she won then.

hampig fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Mar 19, 2014

Kessel
Mar 6, 2007

Traxus IV posted:

Rendered with loving detail by Anet.

Please make this the thread's opening image.

kafziel
Nov 11, 2009

Traxus IV posted:

Oh my god they have <b>tail stubs</b> that is so adorable.

Speaking of adorable, Taimi limping over to the rest of the gang in the Dead End is just the most moe of things.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Eltoasto posted:

So how do I obtain this free moot?

E: Oh it's the mistforge skin. Well that's not free at all, I have to do stuff!

To get the superior Moot or "Moot 2" as it has been nicknamed in guild chat you can check the new WvW Touranment tab in your hero panel. The requirements are wayyyyy down from last time.

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:

kafziel posted:

Oh my god they have <b>tail stubs</b> that is so adorable.

Speaking of adorable, Taimi limping over to the rest of the gang in the Dead End is just the most moe of things.

I thought we peaked with Shathaus but this is also something special.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

Traxus IV posted:

Someone please photoshop a tattoo of arus on this asura rear end.

klockwerk
Jun 30, 2007

dsch
Please no more asura butts, instead look at this gorgeous mesmer with a swanky new hairdo:

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
What's a good zerk guild for WvW?

Using a ranger, already have a warrior build for when I'm in the mood.

I want that axe.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Heavy Lobster posted:

I thought we peaked with Shathaus but this is also something special.

Listen we need some levels of crazy in this thread to keep it fresh. Don't drive them all away.

NapoleonAtWaterloo
Jun 28, 2008

klockwerk posted:

Please no more asura butts, instead look at this gorgeous mesmer with a swanky new hairdo:

You look better without the backpiece. As does everyone.

MacBook Air Gamer
May 6, 2007

Here I go, deep type flow.
Jacques Cousteau could never get this low.

Me and my husband :swoon:

J3ng4
Nov 22, 2006

Bitches love my tool time

jaegerx posted:

Someone please photoshopMSPaint a tattoo of arus on this asura rear end.

Done.

It's said every couple of pages, but this game needs capes.

J3ng4 fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Mar 19, 2014

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Holy gently caress.

Turned my unused charr alt into black demon goku:

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

I know I asked for it but ugh.

Adhesive Gamin
Sep 29, 2010

Meatoberfest is in full swing.
I was regretful about the 32 gold for enough gems to get a makeover kit but there isn't really much else to buy at my budget :shobon:

ShadowMoo
Mar 13, 2011

by Shine
Made like 60g from today's WB train. :toot:
Time to buy more keys :|
And whats the deal with grinding MF past 150, If I didn't suppliment it by doing yellows to dust I would get about 1% every few days even when salvaging absolutely everything.

ShadowMoo fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Mar 19, 2014

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
As requested by some goons, talking head mode:

I'm going to haunt you all for the rest of your lives.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Stop with the creepy asuras please. :barf:

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

It is perfectly in character for Logan to tell someone who looks like that to "be subtle." :downs:

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!
Is it just me, or are most of the new charr hairstyles bad? Really bad.

With older hairstyles that color works fine and looks normal. Here, the low resolution makes it look like turds with some metal wedged in it.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

Mizuti posted:

With older hairstyles that color works fine and looks normal. Here, the low resolution makes it look like turds with some metal wedged in it.

I can't lie, the first thing that came to mind was the first 11 seconds of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LDzvPx3sdA

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Mizuti posted:

CLAM DOWN posted:

Turned my unused charr alt into black demon goku:

Traxus IV
Sep 11, 2001

it's our time now
let's get this shit started

Adhesive Gamin posted:

I was regretful about the 32 gold for enough gems to get a makeover kit but there isn't really much else to buy at my budget :shobon:

Ahoy there matey, you done stole Johnny Depp's wig

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!

CLAM DOWN posted:

I said most of them, not all of them. Yours looks great -- are you planning on giving him a full outfit?

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

I wish they added achievements or some reason to go into LA after the update. I didn't really get the chance to really look around LA past few weeks because I was running for my life. (Which is good from a gameplay perspective because it's supposed to make you do that during an attack.) This has been a pretty cool update and I think overall it's been my favorite that Anet has ever put out for gw2. I really hope they don't rebuild LA into anything that resembles the old LA, I'd like to see some permanent landscape changes/layouts due to the attacks. We all laughed when the Karka invaded LA more than a year ago, but this time has been actually really cool. Kudos to Anet for being the only dev in recent memory to actually do something to their main capital city.

Mercurius
May 4, 2004

Amp it up.

Lyer posted:

I wish they added achievements or some reason to go into LA after the update. I didn't really get the chance to really look around LA past few weeks because I was running for my life. (Which is good from a gameplay perspective because it's supposed to make you do that during an attack.) This has been a pretty cool update and I think overall it's been my favorite that Anet has ever put out for gw2. I really hope they don't rebuild LA into anything that resembles the old LA, I'd like to see some permanent landscape changes/layouts due to the attacks. We all laughed when the Karka invaded LA more than a year ago, but this time has been actually really cool. Kudos to Anet for being the only dev in recent memory to actually do something to their main capital city.
I haven't been home since the patch hit but I hope the giant drill stays where is (if they haven't already removed it) because the control room exploded and there's no way to move it because so big :haw:

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.
It blew up and (huge) bits of it crashed all over the city. The place's even more wrecked than before.

Double Monocle
Sep 4, 2008

Smug as fuck.
So any news on the skins- will you just get 1? Will they be account unlocks?

Cause they are overall good, the hammer is kickin rad but the dagger is comically large for some reason.

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

To save the world from the expanding Zone.
What key site would you all recommend to get this game for cheap(er)? Specifically NA heroic or whatever package gets me all the in game goodies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Double Monocle posted:

So any news on the skins- will you just get 1? Will they be account unlocks?

Cause they are overall good, the hammer is kickin rad but the dagger is comically large for some reason.

I am incredibly grateful for having two Incinerators, otherwise I'd find myself grinding out a Mistforged dagger and going crazy until I can get a second one.

• Locked thread